PDA

View Full Version : Governators Speech

burtandnancy
01-05-2005, 06:35 PM
What a great speech our governor made tonite. Very aggressive and I hope he can get most of it done. He took a big bite out of the special interest groups. The liberals sat on their hands the whole time. I wonder why they did it at 5PM tho, aren't we Californians entitle to prime time?

Mandelon
01-05-2005, 07:04 PM
I like that guy. :cool:

HavaTan
01-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Pretty good speech...He has been a very successful businessman and it seems like he's at least trying to run the state like a company. Unfortunately, the legislature has a tendancy to bogg down the system when they aren't happy...
Hopefully he can get some of what he wants to do done.

MsDrmr
01-05-2005, 08:01 PM
damn it, I wanted to watch that too, but nooooo, I'm over here playing on ***boat, shows where my priorities are huh???? (just kidding, I have a serious interested in what happens to our state as I am raising a son that may make is home here, I would like for it to be a good place for he and his family (when he's grown)

Kilrtoy
01-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Great speech, but he has a few points I didnt care for and no I wont share ok, one,
he did not attack the invasion on this state. He needsto call a state of emergency and deploy the national guard on our southern border

upsman105
01-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if someone finally took that invasion seriously and did something about it.

MsDrmr
01-05-2005, 09:24 PM
I strongly advise none of you hold your breath :mad: I would miss you :(