PDA

View Full Version : looking for centurion tunnel owners

taylormanss
01-05-2005, 09:03 PM
I just bought an 1988 centurion tunnel,and am looking for any and all info on these boats,pictures would be great!I'm also looking fora jg/jc pump would prefer one that needs to be rebuilt.Either post here or e-mail me at taylormanss@yahoo.com thanks randall w. ross :220v:

Liberator TJ1984
01-06-2005, 03:35 AM
Suuuppp dude ??
Get w/Nate( SSTSleekcraft -here on the forums ) or at da Barn , Tony O. has one in Orange Grove , and Nates buddy David H. had one too. I think there was one more floatin' around locally ,but can't remember where ???
Gopherrr
Found a pic of Tony O's boat...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/961JETFEST2004_019.jpg

flattie
01-06-2005, 08:51 PM
Here is my friend Chris Delameters boat he is from the boards here Im sure he will chime in and tell you about it
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/709Mvc-021s.jpg

UBFJ #454
01-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Liberator -
The orange & white boat in the picture you posted is a Brendella not a Centurian ... The white boat pictured above looks like a Centurian.
Bye the Bye ... We'd be interested in finding out the first four (4) and the last two (2) letters/numbers of Hull ID # of that orange and white boat if the owner wouldn't mind ... We always interested in Brendellas and info about them.

DEL51
01-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Flattie posted the pic of my white centurion.I bought the boat and trailer 3 yrs ago and making upgrades and hull changes to improve performance.The boat is a 1979 and painted white imron.I am running a 572 chev with 1471 littlefield, 2 doms,etc.I just sent out the pump for detailing.The boat rides real nice.

taylormanss
01-08-2005, 06:44 PM
The boat I have was david's two owners ago.The boat looks the same as it did when I first saw it sitting at paul's fab.I've already replaced the bunks on the trailer,and raised them up 2",when I went to removed the boat from the trailer the bottom scraped along the frame of the trailer.My plans are to have all the fiberglass work done,and painted by summer,the boat came minus everything but the hull ,title and trailer.After the bodywork is done I will outfit the boat.Hey del51 how long is your boat? do you have a bench seat or buckets?doyou have any more pics?I posted some pics on groups.msn.com/texasjettinfamilyandfriends . :hammer2: :hammer2:

Unchained
01-09-2005, 05:42 AM
Chris,
How far forward from the transom is your motor mounted?
Did someone race that hull before?
I'm at 28.5" to the back of the motor plate with my Stealth.
Mark

Liberator TJ1984
01-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Liberator -
The orange & white boat in the picture you posted is a Brendella not a Centurian ... The white boat pictured above looks like a Centurian.
Bye the Bye ... We'd be interested in finding out the first four (4) and the last two (2) letters/numbers of Hull ID # of that orange and white boat if the owner wouldn't mind ... We always interested in Brendellas and info about them.
Bear, I don't really know alot about Tony's boat. He said that it is a Centurion ?? and they were only a few made here in Texas like it???
But I will try and get VIN# off it next time I see him and keep ya posted :wink:
Later, Gopherrr

DEL51
01-11-2005, 02:25 AM
Hello Mark, My engine is 30.5 inches back, was 35.5.I understand the previous owner did some racing. Iwant to set back the pump and make some mods to the bottom based on the suggestions from MPD. It has a front and back bench seat. The back is pretty much useless.Happy New year,Chris

UBFJ #454
01-12-2005, 02:55 AM
Gopherrr - Thanks.

taylormanss
12-06-2005, 03:34 PM
bump