PDA

View Full Version : Fight on the slopes! (Warning, some profanity)

Waldo
01-05-2005, 10:44 PM
Check out the smaller dude smack the $hit out of the bigger loud mouth.
http://media.big-boys.com/files01/skiorboard.wmv

Sleek-Jet
01-05-2005, 10:48 PM
I like how Mr. Loudmouth is still talkin' shit :argue: after he get's his ass handed to him...
... lol... some people..

HM
01-05-2005, 10:57 PM
I like how Mr. Loudmouth is still talkin' shit :argue: after he get's his ass handed to him...
... lol... some people..
It's only a flesh wound!! Come back here and I'll bite your ankles!!
Fighting on the slopes....that is usefull.

Big_Gunz_
01-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Just because your big and have a big mouth, doesn't mean you know how to fight or protect yourself. The little guy handed himself just fine.

dmontzsta
01-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Reminds me of my buddy...haha...
He was in prison for 2 years and worked out everyday, he was pretty yoked. One day he was talking shit to this dude who was about 5'10" 130lbs, pushing him around and talking to him like he was a bitch. Well, when the rubber hit the road my friend got his ass kicked so bad, two broken ribs and a shattered nose, the little dude whipped his ass.

DaveA
01-05-2005, 11:58 PM
Reminds me of my buddy...haha...
He was in prison for 2 years and worked out everyday, he was pretty yoked. One day he was talking shit to this dude who was about 5'10" 130lbs, pushing him around and talking to him like he was a bitch. Well, when the rubber hit the road my friend got his ass kicked so bad, two broken ribs and a shattered nose, the little dude whipped his ass.
Good.

kp216
01-06-2005, 04:05 AM
Watch closely right after the little guy tags the big mouth. Big Mouth's buddy (in the brown coat) tried to sucker kick the the little guy.
Mr Little Guy should have gone after Puss Boy Brown Coat after he handed Mr Big Mouth his ass. I hate them sneaky, cheap puss boys :burningm:

JetBoatRich
01-06-2005, 05:28 AM
Looked like the smaller guy was trying to walk away :confused: then finally had enough and dropped him

cjordan
01-06-2005, 06:07 AM
I had a fraternity brother in college that was really into the martial arts stuff...had black belts in like 3 different forms. The guy was 5'7" and about 145#......he never really started anything, but he was an unbelievable bad ass. I saw him drop a Linebacker and a Lineman that were at least 100# heavier than him with one move.....the guys were lucky they could ever play football again (probably only could because he didn't want to hurt them that bad)
I also have a co-worker that is around 155# and was a college wrestler....he smoked a guy that went pretty far in a tough man contest...the guy was literally crying. :cry: :cry:
Sweet video :D

superdave013
01-06-2005, 06:15 AM
That big guy got OWNED

BarryMac
01-06-2005, 06:38 AM
Glad too see the little guy kick the big mouth's ass, more of those big mouth's need to meet up with that guy, maybe then they'll shut the hell up...

Freak
01-06-2005, 06:38 AM
Wax on wax off Daniel son. That guy set that 1st punch up perfect and kept on swinging. I would love to know the story why this came about.

SSTahoe
01-06-2005, 07:13 AM
That's some funny sh*t! you have to watch out for those smaller guys they will f*ck you sh*it up ha ha :D

THOR
01-06-2005, 07:19 AM
I had a fraternity brother in college that was really into the martial arts stuff...had black belts in like 3 different forms. The guy was 5'7" and about 145#......he never really started anything, but he was an unbelievable bad ass. I saw him drop a Linebacker and a Lineman that were at least 100# heavier than him with one move.....the guys were lucky they could ever play football again (probably only could because he didn't want to hurt them that bad)
I also have a co-worker that is around 155# and was a college wrestler....he smoked a guy that went pretty far in a tough man contest...the guy was literally crying. :cry: :cry:
Sweet video :D
Thursday words of advice. Dont ever fukk with a wrestler. Ever.

Trigger
01-06-2005, 07:23 AM
If you noticed the little guy was not doing anything until he got on the top side of the hill. Being on the down side is a huge disadvantage. Once the little guy got on top he immediately went down on top of the big guy. You can see how the loudmouth was off balance stepping up the hill when the little guy decided to go at him. Smart on his part, but dumb on the loudmouths part by not watching and keeping your balance as you moved torwards him. Once the first hit takes place it is all down hill from there (sorry about the pun) for the loudmouth.

Trigger
01-06-2005, 07:25 AM
I don't know about that. A fast (quick) large guy who thinks when he fights is the best fighter.

Ultracrazy
01-06-2005, 07:26 AM
I would rather take on a prize fighter than a High School westler any day of the week.

SSTahoe
01-06-2005, 07:33 AM
I would rather take on a prize fighter than a High School westler any day of the week.
It's been about 10 years now but I got in a fight with the northen Nevada wrestler champ, I kick his A** I think It was a luck hit on my part and he was so out of It when I hit him he could not get me on the ground. He would of work me over if he could of got me on the dirt, but he hit me first so I just gave him one nice hit to the nose and there was blood all over he told me that was enough, then he went to the hospital because it would not stop bleeding. we are friends now and his nose still bleeds some times he does not even like to talk about it.

Powerquestboy
01-06-2005, 07:38 AM
Very very true! 99% of all fights end up on the ground and thats where wrestlers have an advantage! Just look at cage fighting, the boxers will do what ever they can to stay off the ground, they always say "this guy is a boxer and as long as he keeps off the ground he will win but if he goes down its all over".

Trigger
01-06-2005, 07:44 AM
In wrestling you are not allowed to punch so if you are not familiar with fighting it will do no good. If a wrestler takes me down he better be stonger than me and he better have my arms completely tied up because as he is trying to turn me over or get a hold on me I am going to be splitting his face open by punching the sh!t out of him. You can't wrestle if you can't see out of your eyes. Very simple.
A large slow guy is an easy target yes, but not a smart quick one.

dmontzsta
01-06-2005, 07:57 AM
Wow, glad to see high school wrestling getting some credit. When I was in it people called it gay. I do agree though, til this day I have lots of confidence with anything close up on the ground, it is just a second nature on knowing how to move peoples weight in their weak direction.

Dribble
01-06-2005, 07:58 AM
Again proves that the guy with the most heart always wins.

OC-PARTYCAT
01-06-2005, 07:59 AM
This is some funny shit..... My sisters boyfriend in high school (Dave) was about 5'4" 150#. I saw him kick the shit out of the biggest guys, maybe 10, that thought they were bad ass, and yes they were fast. I was at a party with him and some big guy was talking shit to everyone "Im in the core, Ill kick anyones ass here" blah blah blah...next thing you know...Dave has him by the hair and making him drink gutter water out of a pitcher. Dave was a CIF champion wrestler. I joined the wrestling team after that.

MOBrien
01-06-2005, 08:00 AM
we are friends now and his nose still bleeds some times he does not even like to talk about it.
This sh*t always cracks me up. Isn't it weird that sometimes gnarly fights turn into long lasting friendships between the ass-kicker and guy who got his ass kicked?
What is it, some kinda manly respect thing that produces the "alright, you're good in my book......now let's go have a beer."? I've got some of the same friends nowadays. We brawled in college, now we're friends nearly 10 years later.
What's up with that?

Trigger
01-06-2005, 08:06 AM
This is some funny shit..... My sisters boyfriend in high school (Dave) was about 5'4" 150#. I saw him kick the shit out of the biggest guys, maybe 10, that thought they were bad ass, and yes they were fast. I was at a party with him and some big guy was talking shit to everyone "Im in the core, Ill kick anyones ass here" blah blah blah...next thing you know...Dave has him by the hair and making him drink gutter water out of a pitcher. Dave was a CIF champion wrestler. I joined the wrestling team after that.
Obviously not a very intelligent fighter. By first acting that way (saying he is in the core etc...) it shows he is an idiot. Someone who usually tries to start a fight is not usually very intelligent and can very easily be broken down. I wasn't a wrestler, but I know enough to hold my own on the ground. But sometimes strenght and intelligence will take over. The small guy on the slopes was smart. He was waiting to attack when we was in the right position (on the high side of slope). It only takes some thinking to be on the winning side of a fight.

cjordan
01-06-2005, 08:07 AM
So true......but some of those martial arts guys are scary what they can do to you....my brother in law is into that Jujitsu and Akido stuff, he can put you in the hospital with one move and is lightning quick, you wouldn't even know what happened to you.....WICKED stuff!!
specialize in breaks that would make you cringe....him just showing that stuff at super slow speed is scary.... :eat:

OC-PARTYCAT
01-06-2005, 08:09 AM
yep, The smart guy always wins. Just watch out for the wrestler that knows how to throw blows :D

MAINEVENT
01-06-2005, 08:10 AM
OMG that big dude got schooled by the little dude....size does'nt matter if you cant fight :D

Trigger
01-06-2005, 08:15 AM
yep, The smart guy always wins. Just watch out for the wrestler that knows how to throw blows :D
Or better yet the big, fast, smart fighter that knows some wrestling! :D

Powerquestboy
01-06-2005, 08:20 AM
A lot of Martial arts is very similar to wrestling, hand control, throws etc. Remember that wrestlers start out standing so they learn how to fight both standing and on the ground. I have a friend that wrestled for years and then took Judo for years. He is a little skinny guy but I've seen him man handle guys twice his size.

superdave013
01-06-2005, 08:38 AM
So true......but some of those martial arts guys are scary what they can do to you....my brother in law is into that Jujitsu and Akido stuff, he can put you in the hospital with one move and is lightning quick, you wouldn't even know what happened to you.....WICKED stuff!!
specialize in breaks that would make you cringe....him just showing that stuff at super slow speed is scary.... :eat:
I had a roomate that was into all of that martial arts stuff. He would do the full contact type of matches and did pretty well. He never started fights but would never walk away either. He could kick some bad ass in the teeth before they knew what happened.
We used to have big partys and he caught some people doing drugs in his room. A few of these guys he told up front to NOT do that shit in his house. So when he caught them he was pretty pissed and just flipped a mirror full of blow over in this chicks lap. lol Next thing he knew someone turned off the lights and they all jumped him (3 guys and 2 girls). He lost that one but everyone came out of the room bloody.

coolchange
01-06-2005, 08:43 AM
Once that big guy pushed him the littler guy knew the arguement changed. Nice inside punch with power from the ankle up. Dude with his hands by his side never had a chance. I'm pretty good size and have spent some time in the ring and been ass handed by guys 1/2 my size. Its not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!

Dave C
01-06-2005, 09:07 AM
I knew a guy like that... very small, thin as a rail but he hit so damn hard he would put your lights out with one punch.
He used to pull punches when he was teaching so he wouldn't hurt anyone.
He used to hit the big bag so f-ing hard that we all thought it was going to come off the wall. Some bigger guys would hit the bag and barely move it then he would come along and practically tear it off the wall. :smile:

OutCole'd
01-06-2005, 09:16 AM
See, Everyone is always talking their shit, one day ol' Charley is going to whoop some serious ass.

THOR
01-06-2005, 09:21 AM
I saw Outcold do that exact thing to a guy at the Islander when the guy tried to snake his boat slip. :D

OutCole'd
01-06-2005, 09:24 AM
I saw Outcold do that exact thing to a guy at the Islander when the guy tried to snake his boat slip. :D
Actually that was at the Nautical. The people at the Islander are way too cool and that would never happen there.
Also, it was not really a guy, more like big 8 year old. :D

THOR
01-06-2005, 09:27 AM
He was a big 8 year old though. I cant believe you lasted as long as you did.

mbrown2
01-06-2005, 09:31 AM
I would second this comment...wrestled myself, and have had my ass handed to me by other better wrestlers.. :rolleyes:

THOR
01-06-2005, 09:37 AM
I would second this comment...wrestled myself, and have had my ass handed to me by other better wrestlers.. :rolleyes:
Second words of advice, dont fukk with MBrown. :cool:

OutCole'd
01-06-2005, 09:46 AM
He was a big 8 year old though. I cant believe you lasted as long as you did.
Ya, all my training really paid off then. I bet you never saw me run that fast for that long..
He never did catch me though.

Charley
01-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Little guys are STUDS!!! :D

PlyaPlya22
01-06-2005, 10:27 AM
I think that was Hooligin :D

PlyaPlya22
01-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Little guys are STUDS!!! :D
Aren't they called Shetland Ponies :crossx:

Desert Rat
01-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Maybe the reason Scuba Steve never seen who hit him was that the guy was miget :jawdrop: :D

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Nice one........I love to a good fight over stupid s**t like the mountain or a good surf break. Bunch of dip Sh*ts.

Froggystyle
01-06-2005, 01:09 PM
Or better yet the big, fast, smart fighter that knows some wrestling! :D
Yeah, but even that guy gets his ass kicked by a big, fast smart wrestler who knows some fighting techniques... ;) And kicked big time BTW...
Fighting is only good to use to get someone on the ground. The ground is the hardest fist. Always. It is immovable, predictable and constant. Yes, it is tough to fight with a bloody nose. I assure you it is tougher to fight with two knees bent the wrong direction and no use of your esophagus.
Froggy"usedtowrestleincollegebeforebecomingaNavySEAL"style ;)

Waldo
01-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Yeah, but even that guy gets his ass kicked by a big, fast smart wrestler who knows some fighting techniques... ;) And kicked big time BTW...
Fighting is only good to use to get someone on the ground. The ground is the hardest fist. Always. It is immovable, predictable and constant. Yes, it is tough to fight with a bloody nose. I assure you it is tougher to fight with two knees bent the wrong direction and no use of your esophagus.
A nice shot to the esophagus followed up with a front kick in the junk works wonders too!

lucky
01-06-2005, 02:22 PM
i watched that five times - lmao -- a lil disigreement = a whole bunch of shut the fock up ... :D some one should stay off the powder :jawdrop:

Shock21
01-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Watch closely right after the little guy tags the big mouth. Big Mouth's buddy (in the brown coat) tried to sucker kick the the little guy.
Mr Little Guy should have gone after Puss Boy Brown Coat after he handed Mr Big Mouth his ass. I hate them sneaky, cheap puss boys :burningm:
Right on, someone on the boards has an avatar of a video with two dudes squarin off, then some guy comes up from behind one of the guys and drills, knocks him out. Total chicken%$#@

dmontzsta
01-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Right on, someone on the boards has an avatar of a video with two dudes squarin off, then some guy comes up from behind one of the guys and drills, knocks him out. Total chicken%$#@
yeah, it really pisses me off. About two years ago I beat down some guy for running up on my car and threatening me with his buddies. A few weeks later I am pumping gas with my gf, son and puppy (at the time) in the car. Not even paying attention to my surroundings just watching the money add up BOOM I stagger to the side and notice all kinds of blood on the ground, I look up and this guy is standing there talking shit. He had brass knuckles on and totally caught me off guard I did not see it coming, he hit me right in the left eye and cracked my cheek bone (still broke til this day) opened a cut under my eye about 1.5" wide and 1/4" tall, you could see the bone. He was calling me a pussy and wanted to go some more, but I couldnt see and was bleeding ALOT.
Sucker punching is for girls.
I never went to the doctor, just closed it together and put neosporin on a band aid and it closed up with a razor line scar not to visible now.
Just thinking of him calling my gf a bitch when she asked him what his problem was and my son screaming will forever be in my mind. I seriously was going to have him killed, but it was a changing point in my life and I decided to be the bigger man and stop the back and forth.
sorry for the long ass story, I get carried away.

SSTahoe
01-06-2005, 05:28 PM
I think it is scarey shit when some body goes down, and the other guy kick's the sh*t out of him including kicking his face I don't think I could do that to somebody, I would just make sure they would not get back up untill they realized they lost and should give up.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-06-2005, 05:54 PM
by the way, what the heck you doin up at a quater to 11 anyway?????

Waldo
01-06-2005, 06:42 PM
by the way, what the heck you doin up at a quater to 11 anyway?????
I'm taking a night class and was working on homework. Stuff to keep my credential in check! Gotta surf HB while I'm workin'. :hammerhea

diggler
01-06-2005, 07:29 PM
I wrestled in high school. I was at the 155 weight class in 1988. Today I weigh 223lbs and bench over 430lbs. I lift just so no one ****s with me. I have no interest in fighting.
(growing up the only half-asian in an inner city school makes you the minority's minority).

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-06-2005, 07:40 PM
That looked like it hurted..........

HOSS
01-06-2005, 09:07 PM
I do not condone violence.

Trigger
01-07-2005, 07:50 AM
But like I said, the guy would have to be good enough to tie my arms up before he has his face busted up. As he is even attempting to get me in some kind of a "special" hold that would have me unfightable (it is not like I am going to let him get a hold on me by not moving) I would be able to pound him. Plus depending on the size difference strength can make a huge factor. Someone that is a great wrestler can still have a problem turning a large stong person where he needs him to be to be effective etc.... A good fighter is still a good fighter up close. Someone that is not, is not a good fighter.

a catered life
01-07-2005, 07:55 AM
all i can say is nice job lil guy :jawdrop: nice ass wiping :lightsabe

hoolign
01-07-2005, 08:30 AM
Speed kills :idea: