PDA

View Full Version : Pegged Sucks!!!!!

Jordy
01-06-2005, 09:15 AM
Because it's 55 degrees here and supposed to rain again. I'm ready for summertime and can't quit watching that damned movie. Thanks alot. :D :D :D
How about putting out a soundtrack? The music is great, so I find myself keeping it in my truck all the time just for the tunes, but then I have to have the video going, and then I end up watching it. :D

mbrown2
01-06-2005, 09:44 AM
Because it's 55 degrees here and supposed to rain again. I'm ready for summertime and can't quit watching that damned movie. Thanks alot. :D :D :D
How about putting out a soundtrack? The music is great, so I find myself keeping it in my truck all the time just for the tunes, but then I have to have the video going, and then I end up watching it. :D
Your right...that sound track kicks...anyone have the songs listed that can post them here....I need to do some downloading and make my own version... :mix:

unleashed
01-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Your right...that sound track kicks...anyone have the songs listed that can post them here....I need to do some downloading and make my own version... :mix:
A couple of the tracks were from Koniption fit good friends of mine. You can download them from there site I believe. www.koniptionfit.com
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

mbrown2
01-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Good link Dino....and good music...I will be getting their CD...luv to support the up and coming punk bands.. :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-06-2005, 11:16 AM
I agree the music kicks ass and I was really happy to see my boat in the video behind Bling Blings of course :cool:

unleashed
01-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Good link Dino....and good music...I will be getting their CD...luv to support the up and coming punk bands.. :cool:
Right on Mike, I thought you might like these guys.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Charley
01-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Nice remake of the cars "just what I needed"

slowinhavasu
01-08-2005, 06:52 PM
HELP, I can't get this sight to come up to order the video...what gives ?????

Three Days Only
01-08-2005, 07:43 PM
www.peggedmovie.com