PDA

View Full Version : hey guru -

lucky
01-06-2005, 01:23 PM
:cool: hey toney s.- i was on the shiiter , reading the dictionary - I have a new catch phrase for ya -mr gim bals. --- gim'bals ( gim') n. a pair of free swinging balls that keep a ships compass level - - if that doesn't describe ya , i do not know what does websters pocket dic 3rd edition--- I just shit and laughed - silly me :D

MAXIMUS
01-07-2005, 04:58 PM
:notam:

CrazyHippy
01-07-2005, 06:26 PM
So you think about Tony S. while sitting on the shitter???
I prefer Playboy, but to each there own i guess.....
BJH :supp: :D

Roland the Fisherman
01-08-2005, 02:27 PM
:cool: hey toney s.- i was on the shiiter , reading the dictionary - I have a new catch phrase for ya -mr gim bals. --- gim'bals ( gim') n. a pair of free swinging balls that keep a ships compass level - - if that doesn't describe ya , i do not know what does websters pocket dic 3rd edition--- I just shit and laughed - silly me :D
:D :D :D I'm kinda with ya on this one Lucky. When I'm on the shitter and the air is a foul, the first thing that comes to mind is always bench racers.

BILLY.B
01-08-2005, 05:19 PM
:cool: hey toney s.- i was on the shiiter , reading the dictionary - I have a new catch phrase for ya -mr gim bals. --- gim'bals ( gim') n. a pair of free swinging balls that keep a ships compass level - - if that doesn't describe ya , i do not know what does websters pocket dic 3rd edition--- I just shit and laughed - silly me :D What the HELL is wrong with you lucky??. Reading a dictionary while on the shitter and thinking of Guru, are you and Hanson related :confused: :rollside:

You Te
01-08-2005, 07:19 PM
:D :D :D I'm kinda with ya on this one Lucky. When I'm on the shitter and the air is a foul, the first thing that comes to mind is always bench racers.
Come on Roland, you can say it they both start with an S......Scarlata/shit.
The words flow so easily together.
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
01-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Come on Roland, you can say it they both start with an S......Scarlata/shit.
The words flow so easily together.
You Te
Quit shaking the tight rope UT, I love all men and their boats!........(in a macho sort of way)

You Te
01-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Roland,
if I'm real nice to Mr. Scarlata do you think he will model a pair of speedos for me?
You Te

Jetboatguru
01-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Roland,
if I'm real nice to Mr. Scarlata do you think he will Teabag me and let me give him a rim job?
You Te
Dude, stop PM ing me!! I am forwarding all of your emails to Kimmy. I am sure he is gonna be pissed when he sees what you are doing.

You Te
01-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Dude, stop PM ing me!! I am forwarding all of your emails to Kimmy. I am sure he is gonna be pissed when he sees what you are doing.
Oh no Tony, it call a sex sandwich and you're going to be the meat.
You Te

lucky
01-10-2005, 01:03 PM
So you think about Tony S. while sitting on the shitter???
I prefer Playboy, but to each there own i guess.....
BJH :supp: :D
only when i'm turrtle headin''''' --- kinda like after sex i think of out boards - to so my wooody goes down !-- same princable - different application ! :hammerhea :jawdrop: :cool:

CrazyHippy
01-10-2005, 07:48 PM
only when i'm turrtle headin'''''
So you only think about Tony S. When there is movement in your Arse Hole....
:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
BJH :(

Kwicherbichen
01-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Is it just me or does that sound really GAY :supp:
Oh no Tony, it call a sex sandwich and you're going to be the meat.
You Te

You Te
01-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Is it just me or does that sound really GAY :supp:
Why yes it is , thank you.
You Te

Roman 1
01-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Roland,
if I'm real nice to Mr. Scarlata do you think he will model a pair of speedos for me?
You Te
Hey queer boy...doubletree inn friday night. You might get "Lucky"!!
pardon the pun.
R1 :clover:

You Te
01-24-2005, 11:31 PM
Hey queer boy...doubletree inn friday night. You might get "Lucky"!!
pardon the pun.
R1 :clover:
I've got 9-1/4 for you baby boy. You will love it when I park the porpoise. :eek: :eek:
You Te

BILLY.B
01-25-2005, 06:49 AM
I've got 9-1/4 parked in me. I love it when Lucky park's the porpoise. :eek: :eek:
You Te :squiggle: :(

lucky
01-25-2005, 06:51 AM
:squiggle: :(
thanks billy - i love a little ribbing - but dam that sounds like it hurts lol :D

Roman 1
01-25-2005, 08:55 AM
I've got 9-1/4 for you baby boy. You will love it when I park the porpoise. :eek: :eek:
You Te
I'm not your messenger...tell him yourself!
R1 :cool:

You Te
01-25-2005, 03:48 PM
I'm not your messenger...tell him yourself!
R1 :cool:
I'd rather show him in person.
You Te

You Te
01-25-2005, 03:49 PM
:squiggle: :(
Don't makes faces Billy, you like it and you know it.
You Te