PDA

View Full Version : Elsinore this Saturday

Cs19
12-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Be there....
Myself and a few others will be there tearing the place up.If your one of the few who didnt tear your boat apart for upgrades, come on out.
An after party is definatly in order as well.

disco_charger
12-15-2005, 07:19 PM
What time? I was just thinking I need to get it wet.

TRG
12-15-2005, 07:25 PM
HMMM!...coors light cove is amazing in the morning!...without johny yuma of corse! lol

revndave
12-15-2005, 08:03 PM
HMMM!...coors light cove is amazing in the morning!...without johny yuma of corse! lol
Yes it is...

BUSBY
12-15-2005, 08:10 PM
I'll bring the beer if someone sponsors a seat for me ... most know of my boat status ...

FuelInMyVeins82
12-15-2005, 08:21 PM
hows that thing comming busby. Were talking about goin to the jaccozi here shortly and drinking some beer if you wana roll

BUSBY
12-15-2005, 08:33 PM
It coming ... tore it down last weekend ... clean up, you know ...
I'll talk to the wife about comin' out for the jacuzzi ... thursday is her TV night though ... I might sneak out with a 12 pack though ... I'll call you in a while ...

FuelInMyVeins82
12-15-2005, 08:40 PM
Sounds good. Let the wife watch tv and roll out and drink some beer. Come on all the cool kids are doin it. We'll send you home in better shape than last time at the Gypsy Lounge I promise lmao. :rollside:
I've still got those pics too lol pm me your email and ill send em

BUSBY
12-15-2005, 09:11 PM
We'll send you home in better shape than last time at the Gypsy Lounge I promise lmao. :rollside:
I've still got those pics too lol pm me your email and ill send em
That GWAR music is still ringing in my ears! God what an awful racket ... :220v:

FuelInMyVeins82
12-15-2005, 09:13 PM
Oh come on you know you are down w/ the mexican rap core :skull:

BUSBY
12-15-2005, 09:14 PM
Oh come on you know you are down w/ the mexican rap core :skull:
they were kinda cool ...

RCB19
12-15-2005, 09:17 PM
Piss green lake in the middle of December? It's on. What time is everyone rollin? Dont forget the parka!

FuelInMyVeins82
12-15-2005, 09:18 PM
ya cool.... like a swift kick in the nuts

beerjet
12-15-2005, 09:20 PM
Piss green lake in the middle of December? It's on. What time is everyone rollin? Dont forget the parka!
Isn't the parka gonna slow ya down

BUSBY
12-15-2005, 09:20 PM
ya cool.... like a swift kick in the nuts
exactly ... god ... what an $8 cover gets you now-a-days ... used to be you'd be entertained ...

RCB19
12-15-2005, 09:24 PM
Isn't the parka gonna slow ya down
Probably. Ya gotta pull the hood up & cinch it closed so you can see out with at least one eye.

beerjet
12-15-2005, 09:28 PM
Probably. Ya gotta pull the hood up & cinch it closed so you can see out with at least one eye.
well if thats all it takes.

Cs19
12-15-2005, 09:34 PM
beerjet, come hang out. Rancho kookamunga isnt that far from elsinore.
Launch ramp @ about noon sound good?
I hear there are no cops this time of year, no mufflers neccasarry. :)

lilrick
12-15-2005, 09:35 PM
screw it, i might go too... where do you guys launch and hang out?

beerjet
12-15-2005, 09:36 PM
beerjet, come hang out. Rancho kookamunga isnt that far from elsinore.
Launch ramp @ about noon sound good?
I hear there are no cops this time of year, no mufflers neccasarry. :)
Oh the rounds I have gone with those mufflers, to top it off , no pun intended, there super traps :yuk:

Cs19
12-15-2005, 09:37 PM
Launch at that ramp right next to marina west. hang out in the cove when we aernt driving the boats.
come on out.

lilrick
12-15-2005, 09:39 PM
Launch at that ramp right next to marina west. hang out in the cove when we aernt driving the boats.
come on out.
which one is marina west?

beerjet
12-15-2005, 09:40 PM
If I can screw sumthin down to sit in I'll be there.

lilrick
12-15-2005, 09:41 PM
If I can screw sumthin down to sit in I'll be there.
i've got a drivers side bucket bench combo you can borrow for the day

RCB19
12-15-2005, 09:45 PM
which one is marina west?
I think he's talkin about the State Park ramp. Not sure???

beerjet
12-15-2005, 10:00 PM
i've got a drivers side bucket bench combo you can borrow for the day
I have a bench that I cut down middle and mickey moused together out of my friends rogers but I took it out cuz I'm in the process of gettin a real interior put in.

lilrick
12-15-2005, 10:05 PM
I have a bench that I cut down middle and mickey moused together out of my friends rogers but I took it out cuz I'm in the process of gettin a real interior put in.
are you drinking???? because i don't know if you need to borrow a seat or not.
........o.k. close one eye and concentrate...now type what you need !!!!!!!!!!

beerjet
12-15-2005, 10:11 PM
are you drinking???? because i don't know if you need to borrow a seat or not.
........o.k. close one eye and concentrate...now type what you need !!!!!!!!!!
Yes I am drinkin , thanks for noticing. I do have something to sit in. Thanks for the offer.

lilrick
12-15-2005, 10:15 PM
Yes I am drinkin , thanks for noticing. I do have something to sit in. Thanks for the offer.
oh cool.i just need to find someone to roll out there with me ...long ride from LB!!!!!!!!!!!

beerjet
12-15-2005, 10:18 PM
I smell yer chit. I think my fat mechanic is workin this weekend.

RiverRacer
12-15-2005, 11:43 PM
Be there....
Myself and a few others will be there tearing the place up.If your one of the few who didnt tear your boat apart for upgrades, come on out.
Geez Chris, wish I would have known last week The boat is intact but the headers are down being ceramic coated. I wish I had something to even go down there and float, it's that close to the shop. Maybe I'll just come watch and kill a few beers. Hope the sun comes out early down there. It's in the 20's up here tonite. A couple more weeks and they'll be back on waiting for warmth. RR

Cs19
12-16-2005, 02:59 AM
RR, I know you have some headers lyin' around the shop, slap em on and come hang out.. :)
The launch ramp Ive been using is the one after Marina west since marina west has been closed .. I get off at Nichols and go rt. on Riverside and that takes you right to it.
Hope to see some of you guys there.
CS

djdtpr
12-16-2005, 09:28 AM
Be there....
Myself and a few others will be there tearing the place up.
Damn both these sound like a good time,i wish i didnt have this stupid holliday bs to deal with!Maybe i can see if i can get out of going to the inlaws for an early xmas dinner and head on out.

FuelInMyVeins82
12-16-2005, 10:06 AM
Damn both these sound like a good time,i wish i didnt have this stupid holliday bs to deal with!Maybe i can see if i can get out of going to the inlaws for an early xmas dinner and head on out.
DO IT!!!

RiverRacer
12-16-2005, 02:29 PM
RR, I know you have some headers lyin' around the shop, slap em on and come hang out.. :)
The launch ramp Ive been using is the one after Marina west since marina west has been closed .. I get off at Nichols and go rt. on Riverside and that takes you right to it.
Hope to see some of you guys there.
CS
I've got a new set of Short Collector Bassetts for a BBC port. I guess they could be pressed into service. I'll check it out and try hard to make it. RR

TRG
12-16-2005, 03:07 PM
I think you guys would be better off launching @ the state park on the east side of the lake, at least you can see if the law's out or not, they do still go out, but only on selected days ( the "pile of ass red head" @ the window will let you know if they are present,...give her a hug for me!), if they are not out, launch and head for the cove!! Good times, for sure!!!
Todd

revndave
12-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Sat. high 60 and cloudy.Have fun.Lake was like a mirror today.

RCB19
12-16-2005, 08:06 PM
I've got a new set of Short Collector Bassetts for a BBC port. I guess they could be pressed into service. I'll check it out and try hard to make it. RR
Do you have BBC exhaust configuration on that big bad BBF. If so bolt um up. Plan is to be at the lake around 11ish. Come out.

RCB19
12-16-2005, 08:11 PM
I think you guys would be better off launching @ the state park on the east side of the lake, at least you can see if the law's out or not, they do still go out, but only on selected days ( the "pile of ass red head" @ the window will let you know if they are present,...give her a hug for me!), if they are not out, launch and head for the cove!! Good times, for sure!!!
Todd
Todd drag EL CHINGON to the slime puddle. Be there around 11. If we launch at state park I'll give her some tounge for ya.

beerjet
12-16-2005, 08:45 PM
:mad: DAMIT . I'm out, I need a timing light. I know I should have one but I dont so we'll see :mad:

RCB19
12-16-2005, 10:03 PM
:mad: DAMIT . I'm out, I need a timing light. I know I should have one but I dont so we'll see :mad:
I have one I'll bring it. Show up.

RiverRacer
12-16-2005, 11:16 PM
Do you have BBC exhaust configuration on that big bad BBF. If so bolt um up. Plan is to be at the lake around 11ish. Come out.
Hi RCB. Yeah, it has the Blue Thunder's with BBC exhaust ports. I sell em', port em' and use em'. I've enlisted some help getting the pipes on in the a.m. I'll be inside working(warm), they'll be outside putting them on(supposed to be 26 tonite-COLD). Hope their hands don't start stinging. Will try hard to make it out. C U there. RR

Cs19
12-17-2005, 12:26 AM
60 degrees and cloudy works for me, Im all over it. :)
We are planning on showing up at the ramp around 11:30 a.m.- noon.
See ya out there.
Chris.

Cs19
12-17-2005, 12:30 AM
Hi RCB. Yeah, it has the Blue Thunder's with BBC exhaust ports. I sell em', port em' and use em'. I've enlisted some help getting the pipes on in the a.m. I'll be inside working(warm), they'll be outside putting them on(supposed to be 26 tonite-COLD). Hope their hands don't start stinging. Will try hard to make it out. C U there. RR
That motor in that Cp is nice..
I was complaining after seeing high 40s on my temp gauge in my truck tonight after dinner, 26 is pretty friggin cold. :220v: It must be hard to motivate to go boating when its that cold.

FuelInMyVeins82
12-17-2005, 12:31 AM
Is it Invite only or can ne body come

BUSBY
12-17-2005, 12:39 AM
yo ... just got home ... am I still invited? or am I disowned?

Cs19
12-17-2005, 12:52 AM
busby, ill swing by and pick you up in the morning around 10-10:30.. you down?

RCB19
12-17-2005, 09:01 AM
yo ... just got home ... am I still invited? or am I disowned?
I think it might be a "Wanna Be Racers" members event only.

Cs19
12-17-2005, 09:13 AM
busby's a wanna be,i guess we'll let him hang out with us.
this event is so freaking popular and tends to get so big and out of control that we havent been posting about it much, we only talk in pms about it. :)

RCB19
12-17-2005, 09:22 AM
busby's a wanna be,i guess we'll let him hang out with us.
this event is so freaking popular and tends to get so big and out of control that we havent been posting about it much, we only talk in pms about it. :)
:skull:

MikeF
12-17-2005, 09:28 AM
Surgery recovery will keep me from the event. :rolleyes: Looking forward to some pics being posted tonight! :cool:
Have fun!

BUSBY
12-17-2005, 09:59 AM
Surgery recovery will keep me from the event. :rolleyes: Looking forward to some pics being posted tonight! :cool:
Have fun!
Well ... sorry to hear you can't make it ... Chris should be ariving in 5,4,3,2 ... we're outta here!
Watch for the pics! (makes me miss hearing Alan say, "watch the lights") ...

revndave
12-17-2005, 10:43 AM
Weather update about 50 degrees and cloudy.Cant hear any boats yet.

bordsmnj
12-17-2005, 06:07 PM
i didn't see any boats out there either. i was on top of the hill playin' in the dirt. sorry i didn't stop by dave. it looked vacant and glassy.

revndave
12-17-2005, 06:10 PM
i didn't see any boats out there either. i was on top of the hill playin' in the dirt. sorry i didn't stop by dave. it looked vacant and glassy.
Fag

Cs19
12-17-2005, 08:55 PM
Weather update about 50 degrees and cloudy.Cant hear any boats yet.
RCB19's hand held thermometer read way higher than 50 .. It did get cold at dusk, but we were prepared..
revndave,I was hoping you'd show up, we were looking to pair up on your home turf. :)
All the boats ran perfect, had some good racing going on in the cove, thanks for a good time everyone, Im ready to do it again. :) Busbys got all kinds of photos and videos, hopefully he doesnt post most of them. :)
We went and checked out the old drag race area, we need to do this...
RCB ran one of my test shoes and ran some good numbers out there, it looked and sounded great, hes ready for river racer class at the season opener.

Cs19
12-17-2005, 08:57 PM
Im not going to wait till spring to run my boat again, whens the next trip?
CFW over new years?

revndave
12-17-2005, 09:42 PM
RCB19's hand held thermometer read way higher than 50 .. It did get cold at dusk, but we were prepared..
revndave,I was hoping you'd show up, we were looking to pair up on your home turf. :)
All the boats ran perfect, had some good racing going on in the cove, thanks for a good time everyone, Im ready to do it again. :) Busbys got all kinds of photos and videos, hopefully he doesnt post most of them. :)
RCB ran one of my test shoes and ran some good numbers out there, it looked and sounded great, hes ready for river racer class at the season opener.
I didnt hear you guys today.Boat isnt ready to pair up yet.Glad you all had a good time.

RiverRacer
12-17-2005, 11:46 PM
I think it might be a "Wanna Be Racers" members event only.
LMAO!!! About 10:30 I had 2 guys from New Zealand walk in looking for 428 parts. I had to stay and make some $$$ but my desire for speed, noise and beer was with you guys out there. I'm a wanna be from way back! Plan another one after New Years. We'll show up with bells on. Next time, I'll put the 'CLOSED' sign in the door when I leave the day BEFORE! Glad you guys had fun. Let's see the pix. RR

Cs19
12-18-2005, 04:01 AM
RR, there will be more to come, lets get through xmas and new years and we'll start planning.

beerjet
12-18-2005, 04:32 AM
:mad: women; can't live with 'em , cant live without them. :mad:

beerjet
12-18-2005, 04:42 AM
:mad: I also forgot " damn a unifide germany " :mad:

RCB19
12-18-2005, 10:36 AM
RR, there will be more to come, lets get through xmas and new years and we'll start planning.
4:00AM??? Musta been a bonfire in Irvine last nite. :messedup: I guess I can say for once that I'm glad I was a pussy last nite & stayed home. Hope you guys were at least somewhat constructive and planned the new official site for NJBA next year. LOL.

RCB19
12-18-2005, 10:59 AM
No question about it! It was a great day. Had a good time hangin with the ones who showed.
Rippingnoleggs sweet Schiada! Thing hauls the mail.
CS thanks again for loaning me the hardware. The boat seemed to respond well to that setup change. I'll get that stuff back to you this week.
Busby I'll drag you to the river any time just to have you wipe my boat down at the end of the day. LOL. Post up the pics. Mine all suck.
NJBA at Elsinore... I think it would be well worth the effort to have at least couple races here. I think the pits would be full and the beaches would be packed with spectators. Like Busby says it could only happen if there are a handfull of volunteers to help bring the equipment down from Ming set up the track and tear it down. Have 2 or 3 races in a row and then the rest back up at Ming.

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
12-18-2005, 11:00 AM
I cannot believe you guys stayed until late, it was f'n chilly. Had a great time.

RCB19
12-18-2005, 11:04 AM
:mad: I also forgot " damn a unifide germany " :mad:
Huh???

beerjet
12-18-2005, 11:07 AM
gotta blame it on someone and I'm not dumb enough to blame on myself

Cs19
12-18-2005, 12:03 PM
beerjet, have another beer.
anyone catch the license plate on that truck that hit me? Cause i feel like i got hit by one.
Rcb, all im gonna say is you picked a bad night to be a puss.

Cs19
12-18-2005, 12:11 PM
phew,things escalated quickly last night.lol

lilrick
12-18-2005, 06:47 PM
dam! I'm pissed that I didn't go ! boat is turn key but all my pussified bros didn't want to go! next time Ill roll!!!!!!!!!!!

lilrick
12-18-2005, 06:48 PM
Classic Winter Beach Bash!!!!!!!!!!!

BUSBY
12-18-2005, 10:27 PM
phew,things escalated quickly last night.lol
yeah ... it's 10:30 pm ... I just got up ... now it's time to go back to sleep ...
Stay tuned tomorrow for the "xmas hit squad!"
:D

Mr. Crusader 83
12-22-2005, 09:30 AM
when are you guys going out again? i was thinking jan 21 st. anyone want to go?

Cs19
12-22-2005, 09:39 AM
if supercross isnt that weekend, that could definatly work.

Cs19
12-22-2005, 09:40 AM
actually, no thats the njba banquet weekend i think.. no bueno.

RCB19
12-22-2005, 09:42 AM
when are you guys going out again? i was thinking jan 21 st. anyone want to go?
Some time right after New years is the claim. I sure sombody will post up about it when it happens.

Mr. Crusader 83
12-22-2005, 11:36 AM
actually, no thats the njba banquet weekend i think.. no bueno.
you guys have way to much shit going on......lol
kids, supercross, njba, glamis,
im a losser, and poor i only have money for the river.....
anyways let me know what weekend for lake smellsomemore. ill cruz out. there always has to be the slow boat guy that drinks alot.

Mr. Crusader 83
12-22-2005, 08:01 PM
Anyone Up For Elsinore On New Years Day?

beerjet
12-22-2005, 09:14 PM
Anyone Up For Elsinore On New Years Day?
crusader , that sounds real goodand actually I,m gettin it together for saturday.

Mr. Crusader 83
12-22-2005, 09:22 PM
crusader , that sounds real goodand actually I,m gettin it together for saturday.
lets do it..... i need a boat ride and a case of beer right about now.....
sat the 31st?

beerjet
12-22-2005, 09:42 PM
lets do it..... i need a boat ride and a case of beer right about now.....
sat the 31st?
I recently put a TR and I need to dial it back in , nothin complicated. So I'm aimin for sat. Then I guess I'll see ya on the 31st.

BUSBY
12-22-2005, 10:11 PM
Sorry to say I will be in Rio De Janerio (Brazil) & Chris (cs19) & Jordan (FuelInMyVeins82) will be in Lake Tahoe/Reno ... we'll have to wait until the mid Janurary run ... have fun!