PDA

View Full Version : Fear Factor

framer1
01-06-2005, 05:34 PM
Man sues NBC for 2.5 million dollars after vomiting while watching Fear Factor, where contestants ate rats mixed in a blender. This is one I never thought would happen.

Phat Matt
01-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Viewer Sues Over 'Fear Factor' Rat Episode
1 hour, 47 minutes ago Television - AP
By JOE MILICIA, Associated Press Writer
CLEVELAND - A viewer is suing NBC for $2.5 million, contending that he threw up because of a "Fear Factor" episode in which contestants ate rats mixed in a blender.
Austin Aitken told The Associated Press he watches "Fear Factor" often and had no problem with past installments where the reality show's participants ate worms and insects in pursuit of a $50,000 prize — but eating rats went "too far."
"It's barbaric, some of the things they ask these individuals to do," Aitken said Thursday.
Aitken's handwritten lawsuit contends the rat-eating made his blood pressure rise, resulting in being dizzy and lightheaded — and vomiting. Because he was disoriented he ran into a doorway, "causing suffering, injury and great pain."
Asked why he didn't shut off his television before the rat-eating segment, Aitken said he couldn't do it quick enough.
NBC responded with a brief statement: "We believe that the claim is completely without merit."
Aitken, a 49-year-old part-time paralegal, said he wants to send a message to NBC and other networks with the lawsuit. He said he isn't concerned with winning a cash judgment in court.
"I just put any figure. You really think I expect to get $2.5 million?" he said.

Kilrtoy
01-06-2005, 05:54 PM
What a little BITCH

BarryMac
01-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Now that is a good use of our Legal system, guess the stupid ass couldn't find his remote to change the channel, what a mooorrrroooonnn...

MAINEVENT
01-06-2005, 06:57 PM
What a little BITCH
Very well said :devil: :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Sounds like he's more of a Bitch then a Bitch!!!!!

al cole'holic
01-06-2005, 08:05 PM
...actually that episode really almost made me blow chunks! Wonder if that's worth any $$ :D

Badger301
01-06-2005, 08:06 PM
I guess he's not afraid of being a little bitch because............Fear is not a Factor......I know I stretched for that one

Havasu_Dreamin
01-06-2005, 08:07 PM
What a phuckin joke! The lawsuit needs to be thrown out AND his bitch-a$$ needs to be fined all court costs associated with such a STUPID lawsuit!

Havasu Hangin'
01-06-2005, 08:38 PM
...actually that episode really almost made me blow chunks! Wonder if that's worth any $$ :D
Can you say, "class action"?
:D

Big_Gunz_
01-06-2005, 10:38 PM
This guy should put more time into looking for his spine. It's f***ing jelly-backs like this guy that waste the courts time. I hope they throw the case out, slap this guy in the back of the head, and tell him to grow a sack.

Bad2DBone
01-07-2005, 12:37 AM
I was a little suprised when I saw that one too, but they did seem to at least have the heads cut off. :smile:

Kilrtoy
01-07-2005, 01:29 AM
If you all saw what I see on a regular basis , you all puke and have nightmares....
THIS GUY IS A PUSSY :coffeycup

Trigger
01-07-2005, 07:56 AM
If you all saw what I see on a regular basis , you all puke and have nightmares....
Come on the Chevy can't be that bad!!! :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
01-07-2005, 08:25 AM
What do you do for a living?

Trigger
01-07-2005, 08:32 AM
What do you do for a living?
Or is it "where do you live"?

jdogginla
01-07-2005, 08:37 AM
He may be a little bitch.............but then again, people were calling the woman that sued McDonald's for their coffee being too hot ridiculous too. Was it McDonalds fault that the dumb broad put it in between her legs??? What'd she get 3 mil for that? :confused:

NorCal Gameshow
01-07-2005, 08:40 AM
anyone watch fear factor? i can't believe it's still on... i've seen it a few times. they'll have some cool stunts, then throw in a worm laden eyeball for them to eat....
they should stick to the stunts...
now it's just PUKE factor.. :rolleyes:

jackpunx
01-07-2005, 08:41 AM
You guys remember the fear factor application I sent out.. well.. in this weeks show from the couples.. the stinky couple.. they are my friends..lol.. I used to date the girl a while back.. Pretty funny.. anyway.. I watched it Monday.. but didnt get to watch it last night.. They want to come to the river with me.. but I told them they had to wear deoderent.. :2purples: :D

IN2-IN2MX
01-07-2005, 10:13 AM
That guy is friggen retarded! :eat: He's a waste of space on our planet.

JetBoatRich
04-25-2005, 07:36 PM
Nice EATS tonight :messedup:

Kilrtoy
04-25-2005, 07:58 PM
You guys remember the fear factor application I sent out.. well.. in this weeks show from the couples.. the stinky couple.. they are my friends..lol.. I used to date the girl a while back.. Pretty funny.. anyway.. I watched it Monday.. but didnt get to watch it last night.. They want to come to the river with me.. but I told them they had to wear deoderent.. :2purples: :D
Mark outside of my wife who havent you laid your claws on.......