PDA

View Full Version : REMEMBER the thread about 4 white kids beating up a black kid

Kilrtoy
01-06-2005, 07:35 PM
Well one was convicted by a trial judge and two took plea bargin the very next day. the fourth is about to start his trial
SO I GUESS THEY DID WHAT THEY WERE ACCUSED OF.
So where is the person who was defending them so vigorously on here now and what does they have to say, THEY DIDNT DO IT....

SHOTKALLIN
01-06-2005, 07:57 PM
How big was the foot that the judge broke off in his ass?

Havasu_Dreamin
01-06-2005, 08:09 PM
GOOD! Little phuckers are getting what they deserve!

Kilrtoy
01-06-2005, 09:11 PM
So who this guy on here saying he knew the story and they were innocent

voodoomedman
01-06-2005, 09:20 PM
It wasn't me

WetWillie
01-06-2005, 09:21 PM
I talked about my brother inlaw that lives in Simi Valley!! He was a problem child? Well he has got things straight now(Right now.. Well see)! He used to hang out with these guys. The ring leader was his best friend. The whole family is pretty happy he was not running with these kids that day. :) It could have been him in the can.. :220v:

Kilrtoy
01-06-2005, 09:22 PM
WOW Willie, this should be his clue to get straight, Im sure you would agree with that...

WetWillie
01-06-2005, 09:26 PM
I hope he takes this as a real wake up call.. :notam:

IN2-IN2MX
01-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Well one was convicted by a trial judge and two took plea bargin the very next day. the fourth is about to start his trial
SO I GUESS THEY DID WHAT THEY WERE ACCUSED OF.
So where is the person who was defending them so vigorously on here now and what does they have to say, THEY DIDNT DO IT....
:coffeycup

RiverDave
01-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Kilrtoy, what is making you take such a personal interest in this case?? Or whoever the guy was on here talking about it earlier? Is it strictly becuase it was called a "hate crime?"
If yelling out a word in the middle of a fight or whatever makes it a hate crime then I'm as guilty of it as anybody?
If I'm in a heated disagreement with anyone, and it's going to blows and I'm pissed off about it, then anyone of these words might fly outta my mouth..
Trailer Trash, White Trash, Nigger, Spic, Nip, FenderHead, or whatever else might come to my mind at any given time..
Doesn't have any bearing on anything other then the fact that I'm pissed off at said person standing right in front of me. I'd still invite you and your lovely wife into my home and my life same as anyone else, or have drinks with SYA at my next given opportunity, or savage it up with the Scuba's at any opportunity I can.. Or go street racing (when I was a kid) with my asian friends every weekend, or even do some minor volunteer work with some local homeless native americans etc.. I'll be the 1st to admit though I've used racial slurs in the past in the heat of the moment?? (I.E. a fight) Does that make me a lesser person? Does that make me a rascist? I surely don't think so. Becuase of the situation in which things have been said.
Seems the only people on here that are truly concerned with skin color and rascism seem to be the non white folks?? Kinda like reverse racism or some shiznit.. LOL What..... You don't like me becuase I'm white? :D
To be honest I don't know alot about the case other then what i've "heard," but I think it's kinda B.S. (if my understanding of the facts are correct.. keep in mind that I've only "heard" a couple of things) that they are turning this into something that it's not?
Didn't that guy and a bunch of his friends drill one of those white kids the day before or something to that effect? If that's the case then that kid didn't get beat up becuase he was black.. He got beat up becuase he did the same thing just a few days prior.
As far as taking a plea bargain.. That doesn't mean jack shit.. Not everybody can afford to mount a legal defense for every wrong doing in their life.
Take for example a situation that happened to me last january.. I plead guilty, but if I had another 7 grand to spend for my legal defense I was garaunteed to have been found innocent.. Explain that to me.
RD

mbrown2
01-06-2005, 10:28 PM
If these guys beat this guy up because he was black, that is a hate crime and they should go down big.....there alot of white knuckle heads in Simi...
But they are no different then the Mexican's that would pull knives on me or the blacks that would pick fights with me growing up in La Puente because I was the white boy......seems these like these crimes occur when either ethnicity is smaller in numbers and is considered different or lessor due to them being the minority (meaning being the smaller race in the local community).....
Sux when you are minority...regardless if white, black or mexican..

Kilrtoy
01-06-2005, 10:31 PM
Rd I have no personal interest in this case,
but there was someone on here and I don't feel like searching for the thread to find out who he was.
but he was very adamant, that the cops were lying as was this kid and he knew the truth.
Well I watched the live police press conference and the SIMI VALLEY PD stated it was a hate crime. Well the courts also agreed and two of the yahoos pleaded guilty prior to trial.
Now to what you said, I would agree it is not a hate crime, during the heat of the moment you say a verbal slag word,
but that is not the case here and it is far from it...
These clowns were and still are racist hate minded people with ill will towards others , other than whites. They were specificly there for the racial attack of this person.
They are facing 8 years in prison. You cannot get 8 years for a fist fight or battery.
the reason I brought this thread up is because i was reading the paper and saw this....
As far as your invite, i know you give the wife one ever time you see her, but i have yet to get one,
I THINK YOUR RACIST TOWARDS HUSBANDS :D :D :D

mbrown2
01-06-2005, 10:34 PM
I THINK YOUR RACIST TOWARDS HUSBANDS :D :D :D
LMAO....probably not the first time you have been a victim of that sort of racism...

Kilrtoy
01-06-2005, 10:36 PM
LMAO....probably not the first time you have been a victim of that sort of racism...
That does happen alot,
Oh and by the way you can come to if you must....

01-06-2005, 10:39 PM
WTF is a Fenderhead? :confused:

Wicky
01-06-2005, 10:53 PM
I think the key here is INNOCENT until proven guilty no matter what.

RiverDave
01-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Well so much for the
As far as your invite, i know you give the wife one ever time you see her, but i have yet to get one,
I THINK YOUR RACIST TOWARDS HUSBANDS
"It'll be our little secret" plan of attack... Time for plan B. Take Kilr to Parker and get him beligerant drunk so he passes out early, then move in for the kill. ;) :D
RD

hoolign
01-06-2005, 10:58 PM
I was wondering that as well...I kinda like that one!..would that be the same as calling someone a windshield face???
:smile:

Wicky
01-06-2005, 10:59 PM
Hatecrime=the oxymoron of the century!!!
"As far as taking a plea bargain.. That doesn't mean jack shit.. Not everybody can afford to mount a legal defense for every wrong doing in their life." RD
I couldn't agree more RD.
Mow,
Wicky

RiverDave
01-06-2005, 10:59 PM
Korean.. aka Slope
Lots of old timers that fought in the korean war use that term becuase of the sloped foreheads.. Looks kinda like a fender off an old car is where I think the term originated from? I know about 10 old guys that fought in korea though and everytime they talk about the war "fender head" comes out atleast 4 or 5 times.. LOL
RD

Kilrtoy
01-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Well so much for the
"It'll be our little secret" plan of attack... Time for plan B. Take Kilr to Parker and get him beligerant drunk so he passes out early, then move in for the kill. ;) :D
RD
After hearing what happen to Jody, I will not drink at your house, it could get ugly if I pass out....
If i was facing 8 years worth of BUTT-F***ING'S, your damn right, I would hawk the house....

RiverDave
01-06-2005, 11:03 PM
And for other fun filled newer slang terms
Slizzang (http://www.voxcommunications.com/slang)
Ya bunch o Noodles..
RD

Wicky
01-06-2005, 11:05 PM
RD,
And those from Korea call you "Roundeye" lol.

RiverDave
01-06-2005, 11:05 PM
After hearing what happen to Jody, I will not drink at your house, it could get ugly if I pass out....
If i was facing 8 years worth of BUTT-F***ING'S, your damn right, I would hawk the house....
I think it's just about... HATE CRIME TIME... :D
You In?
RD

hoolign
01-06-2005, 11:07 PM
after 8 years of getting reamed you would have another place to store the boat :notam:

Kilrtoy
01-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Rd Ill tell you a story about the younger days onenight long ago when it was snowing out side and the yule tide was a burning.....
but Ill tell ya that in person.....

Kilrtoy
01-07-2005, 01:25 AM
SCHIADA96 that is the guy

schiada96
01-07-2005, 01:30 AM
What do you want, in your mind guilty until proven innocent.

Kilrtoy
01-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Think you need to read the thread, THEY WERE FOUND GUILTY AND THEY PLEADED GUITY ALSO

schiada96
01-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Aso get it straight I never said I knew the story. I said maybe something happend the day before to cause this.

schiada96
01-07-2005, 01:39 AM
Think you need to read the thread, THEY WERE FOUND GUILTY AND THEY PLEADED GUITY ALSO
So? you still found them guilty before they went to court.

Kilrtoy
01-07-2005, 01:43 AM
Ok whats the deal
did they do it or not?
are they guilty or not?
So what did happen the day before?

Kilrtoy
01-07-2005, 01:44 AM
So? you still found them guilty before they went to court.
I did not find them guilty ,but the evidence was stacked against them :D
and even ray charles could see THEY WERE GUILTY

Kilrtoy
01-07-2005, 01:49 AM
Come on Johnny, where did you go
GUILTY
I know it hurts to be wrong, but I will forgive you :yuk:

superdave013
01-07-2005, 05:28 AM
Let's get him!!! :D
The way I see this hate crime crap is pretty much like this. If someone comes up and try to hurt me in any physical way....... I figure they hate me and if they do hurt me then it's a crime right? I don't care what race they are or what they are calling me as their kicking the crap out of me. Ya gotta have some hate in ya to do a crime like that.

Wicky
01-07-2005, 06:17 AM
The way I see this hate crime crap is pretty much like this. If someone comes up and try to hurt me in any physical way....... I figure they hate me and if they do hurt me then it's a crime right? I don't care what race they are or what they are calling me as their kicking the crap out of me. Ya gotta have some hate in ya to do a crime like that.
Exxxactly SD!!!!
Hate crimes...brought to you by an overemotional bleeding liberal!!
Mow,
Wicky

GHTRIM
01-07-2005, 07:06 AM
I'm still laughing about the term "fenderhead" :D I won't soon forget that one. Although when I was stationed there we called the daks...(dumb ass Koreans :) ) . Just thought I would add fuel to the fire... :)

a catered life
01-07-2005, 07:17 AM
How big was the foot that the judge broke off in his ass?
that foot size is never enough cause there always another one that thinks he can get away with it :eat:

Desert Rat
01-07-2005, 07:21 AM
I couldn't agree more... I would much rather be call a cracker, WOP, Dago, Guinea, etc then being throttled! but i really don't think a simple word makes the crime of assult any different. Now if you lay in wait or your actions are dictated because of race then that is a hate crime. Just my .02

a catered life
01-07-2005, 07:22 AM
i was thinking the same thing? :idea:

a catered life
01-07-2005, 07:25 AM
after 8 years of getting reamed you would have another place to store the boat :notam:
thats just plan nasty!!!!! :frown: