PDA

View Full Version : Triple axle tire rotation

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 07:15 AM
I cant remember the order does anyone know? Is it the middle tire goes to the front and the front goes to the rear and the rear goes to the middle. THANKS :cool: :idea:

havasurat27
04-19-2006, 07:26 AM
I cant remember the order does anyone know? Is it the middle tire goes to the front and the front goes to the rear and the rear goes to the middle. THANKS :cool: :idea:
I think that the fronts get worked the most so I would put the front to the middle and the rears to the front and the middles to the rear. Just my thought. I have never rotated my triple axle because it only goes to windsor launch ramp and back. (1 mile) The damn tires rot before they wear!

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 07:32 AM
I think that the fronts get worked the most so I would put the front to the middle and the rears to the front and the middles to the rear. Just my thought. I have never rotated my triple axle because it only goes to windsor launch ramp and back. (1 mile) The damn tires rot before they wear!
Must be nice its 510 miles to the launch ramp for me haha. Thanks for the advice..

havasurat27
04-19-2006, 07:51 AM
Must be nice its 510 miles to the launch ramp for me haha. Thanks for the advice..
It is nice when you get there. Havasu is only the weekend :rollside: home, I do have to drive 276 miles each way to get there but at least I don't have a boat behind me. :rollside:

dirty old man
04-19-2006, 07:54 AM
It doesn't matter, they'll rot before they wear out

THATJEFFGUY
04-19-2006, 08:03 AM
ALL 6 of them go in the trash...then you can put the new tires on in any order you want :D

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 08:56 AM
ALL 6 of them go in the trash...then you can put the new tires on in any order you want :D
If I had your money it wouldnt be a problem haha :cool:

WYRD
04-19-2006, 09:02 AM
Since your boat only goes to havasu ONCE a YEAR that is only 1100 miles a year you should be fine :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:19 AM
Since your boat only goes to havasu ONCE a YEAR that is only 1100 miles a year you should be fine :crossx:
aww you fawker you had to go there huh well it will be there for 9 days in less then 20 days you ready?? I got more time on the water then your boat does every year :p

WYRD
04-19-2006, 09:24 AM
aww you fawker you had to go there huh well it will be there for 9 days in less then 20 days you ready?? I got more time on the water then your boat does every year :p
Oh I got my game face on fawker its on!!!!! :crossx:
I am bringing arm candy too :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Oh I got my game face on fawker its on!!!!! :crossx:
I am bringing arm candy too :cool:
Thats a big 10-4 brother :cool: PUT THE KEY IN THE HOLE AND LETS ROLL