PDA

View Full Version : JRocket are you back or what??

WetWillie
01-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Lot of posting going on.. You back or just warming up for the summer.. :rolleyes:

Jrocket
01-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Im feeling better so we'll see.

Bling Bling
01-06-2005, 11:28 PM
You catch that flu, I got a taste of it Tuesday, it sucks.

Jrocket
01-06-2005, 11:31 PM
No,no flu.

WetWillie
01-06-2005, 11:33 PM
He had to use a special cream to get rid of it.... :umm:

Jrocket
01-06-2005, 11:34 PM
No,no cream for it.

WetWillie
01-06-2005, 11:54 PM
:squiggle:

Jrocket
01-06-2005, 11:58 PM
No,my mom just passed away a few months back and I got real down about it,but things are getting better.
Flatulence is always goo though.

WetWillie
01-07-2005, 12:08 AM
There is a awsome nickelodeon flatulence comercial out there. It basically says 12 times a day is normal and everyone does it.. :rolleyes:
Pretty damn funny. Toby and me are taking out the boat in a few weeks. You game for a little test drive.. :p

Jrocket
01-07-2005, 12:15 AM
Sure,I'll see about taking out my slow poke too.

TOBTEK
01-07-2005, 08:24 AM
No,my mom just passed away a few months back and I got real down about it,but things are getting better.
oh man, im so sorry to hear of your loss! Why dont you come down to supercross this weekend And I'll shake you up a tasty apple, lemon, or cablecar martini.........tz

Charley
01-07-2005, 09:09 AM
JR , I'm very sorry to hear that... My late but sincere condolences :frown:
If you are interested in making superscross I have at least one extra ticket, My treat man

Reaper1
01-07-2005, 09:12 AM
I'm also sorry to hear that Jrocket. Charley that is very nice of you. :smile:

BoatFloating
01-07-2005, 10:41 AM
I'm sorry also to hear of your loss. Well at least you came to the right place to make you laugh.
I thought you came back to get some Koolaide at the annual Cult meeting.
:cool:

Charley
01-07-2005, 10:50 AM
I thought you came back to get some Koolaide at the annual Cult meeting. :cool:
Dont worry Johnny ..... Rocky is just mad cause he cant break 70 yet :D

TOBTEK
01-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Dont worry Johnny ..... Rocky is just mad cause he cant break 70 yet :D
hehehee :hammerhea.... In the Pegged video, his carrera was jumping around alot....driver or boat issue? :confused:

Bling Bling
01-07-2005, 11:02 AM
hehehee :hammerhea.... In the Pegged video, his carrera was jumping around alot....driver or boat issue? :confused:
No doubt about it, DRIVER!!!!! The hoppin jalapeno come on.

mbrown2
01-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Good to hear things are getting better....I told you back then it would get worse at first and then a little better slowly...sure great to see you back :)

Bling Bling
01-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Sorry JR, The other day talking to 3DO, I caught myself saying to him I was gonna call my dad, and realized I could not. I've learned that you never get over something like that, but you learn how to deal with it. Blingette and I in one year bro, lost her mother, step father and my father, the worst year ever. Good luck JR...... Charlie (free supercross ticket) your big heart shows.

mbrown2
01-07-2005, 11:15 AM
The hoppin jalapeno
Ok....29 Lives has to go....we have a new name...LMAO :) :) :rollside: :) :)

BoatFloating
01-07-2005, 11:25 AM
No doubt about it, DRIVER!!!!! The hoppin jalapeno come on.
Now that's funny...... I have to give it up. But it's kinda early in the year to say your one funny line a year
:boxed:

Charley
01-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Sorry JR, The other day talking to 3DO, I caught myself saying to him I was gonna call my dad, and realized I could not.
Lost my dad when I was 15 and it still has an affect on me .... You just never totally get over it but you learn to deal.... God please take me before my kids

Jrocket
01-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Charley,thank for the offer.I actually have 4 all access pass's and probably will be down there so I'll be on the look out for you guys.If not look for boatnam walking around looking important,he will have my pass's.
Bling,tough year indeed for you two.This is the first close family death to me and it wasnt good by no means.We had a rough relationship between us and I tried to make it all better in one phone call,unfortunately it was the last words she said that day.She hung up the phone,went to sleep and never woke up.The guilt has built up so badly that its hard to shake it off but time is helping out.
MBrown,thanks for the small talk back when it happend.Your a straight up good guy.I'm buying at Foxes,next time out!
Thanks to the rest of you guys,laughter is the only way to go through life and this place is always good for some of that.I never wanted to brings this out into the public,I'm not big on dragging my personal drama through this place....theres way too much of that crap going on in the sandbar arena,but theres a handful of people on this board that are just the best people around,especially when you need a good laugh!
BF....the koolaide is what made me buy the boat!! :p

Jrocket
01-07-2005, 12:29 PM
God please take me before my kids
So true.Its a tough call there.You want to go before them but yet you dont want to have any of your kids living in sorrow.Somethings in life are hard to get by though.

BoatFloating
01-07-2005, 12:37 PM
BF....the koolaide is what made me buy the boat!! :p
I knew it..... :220v: Welcome back and let the healing process begin...
Also will you please give Charley a hand up he needs it....

riverliver
01-07-2005, 04:09 PM
JR
My sincere condolences.
BTW your room is ready !

Jrocket
01-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Thanks RL...I'll be done there shortly.