PDA

View Full Version : Mufflers....What are you all gonna do?

BALLSDEEP
01-07-2005, 08:26 PM
All right guys, I know we have some time still but summer is going to be right around the corner. I haven't been paying as much attention to the threads regarding noise laws as I should. I am curious, what are all of you planning on doing with your boats that don't pass the newly enforced noise laws at the Havasu Marina. Are you all looking into getting some sort of muffler, or are you simply going to go launch somewhere else where they don't test? My boat didn't pass either, and I am not sure what to do. What are everyone's thoughts? I know its a bunch of horse shit, but the law is the law and it looks like its here to stay.

OutCole'd
01-07-2005, 08:41 PM
I would like to wait for the coming issue of Hot Boat that when they do some testing.
More than likely, I will wait for Rex to come out with their clamp on version so it will clear my swim step.

unleashed
01-07-2005, 08:45 PM
I just ordered some ggb inline hi flow exhaust. Hopefully they will work good enough. I know I wont pass right now but I got hassled by the man on my last trip to Havasu this past summer. I informed him that would be my last trip out without mufflers and he let me go. My question is can they kick you off the lake if your boat is to loud or do you just get a ticket?
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

OutCole'd
01-07-2005, 08:49 PM
I just ordered some ggb inline hi flow exhaust. Hopefully they will work good enough. I know I wont pass right now but I got hassled by the man on my last trip to Havasu this past summer. I informed him that would be my last trip out without mufflers and he let me go. My question is can they kick you off the lake if your boat is to loud or do you just get a ticket?
Deano
Deano, not sure but I believe that each ticket carries a stiffer & stiffer fine, can get pretty ugly. Plus the pain of getting stopped each time I go out.
That's why I want to wait for a set up that will for sure get me under the limit.
I like the ggb's, just sure how much they quiet it down.

unleashed
01-07-2005, 08:57 PM
I went with the GGB"S cause this past summer I bid on a pair at a charity auction through ***boat and was the high bidder. I hope they work good. My boat doesnt seem to loud so Im thinking I'll be fine. I 'll keep you posted on the results.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

BALLSDEEP
01-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Deano
Deano:
You actually had a cop stop you on the water, or this was whille launching? Stupid question, who makes these inline mufflers that your talking about?

LHC30Victory
01-07-2005, 09:22 PM
got some of the Rex mufflers a couple o months ago. they have made a tremendous difference and althoug I haven't had the opportunity to test the installed level, believe we will pass the CA test with twin HO's. As soon as I can get back to Havazoo with some good weather, I will post the results.

BALLSDEEP
01-07-2005, 09:23 PM
I believe they can make you leave the lake until fixed
DILIGAF:
Whats going on? Me and my friends were playing blackjack with you last weekend at the Riverside, do you remeber us, I was sitting next to the drunk cowboy that was F'n everything up!

uncle larry
01-07-2005, 09:32 PM
all the law enforcement agencies have been having meetings out here to decide what they are going to do once you get on the lake regarding the noise.
as far as we can tell no decision has been made yet.
with the boating season still months away I dont expect anything will be decided until after spring break time. Thats the way it happens in havasu

BALLSDEEP
01-07-2005, 09:33 PM
got some of the Rex mufflers a couple o months ago. they have made a tremendous difference and althoug I haven't had the opportunity to test the installed level, believe we will pass the CA test with twin HO's. As soon as I can get back to Havazoo with some good weather, I will post the results.
You say they make a tremendous difference, I am assumong in noise, but do you notice any difference good or bad in performance?

H20Advantage
01-07-2005, 09:42 PM
I'm having inline mufflers put in when they build the boat with the 525. I am also putting in S type pipes so that the exhaust is below the swimstep.

LHC30Victory
01-07-2005, 09:45 PM
You say they make a tremendous difference, I am assumong in noise, but do you notice any difference good or bad in performance?
So far, there has been absolutely no difference in performance. I took sound levels at idle up to 2k and performance figures (rpm vs GPS) before the install. Just haven't been able to finish the job due to wind or weather when I have been out.
It is nice to be able to talk under way.
Here is the data from another thread:
Here is what we got on Saturday, tied to the Marina Courtesy Dock, stern facing the lake using the Radio Shack $50 meter. The levels up to 1500rpm were about 1 to 1.5db higher than the LHC Marina meter (when he was running it right )
Muffler Test Results - 30 Victory W/Twin 496 HO's.
Unmuffled
Date: 11/20/2004 Temp: 65 F Humidity: high clouds/ light wind ambient noise 68 to 72db.
Port Motor Starboard Motor Both Motors
RPM 50 ft 39 in 10 ft 50 Ft 39 in 10 ft 50 ft 39 in 10 ft
idle 77 94 84 76 93 85 79 95 87
1000 81 96 N/A 81 97 N/A 85 101 N/A
1200 85 101 N/A 85 100 N/A 87 103 N/A
1400 87 103 N/A 87 104 N/A 89 105 N/A
1600 87 104 N/A 86 104 N/A 91 107 N/A
1800 87 102 N/A 88 106 N/A 92 108 N/A
2000 87 105 N/A 88 107 N/A 93 110 N/A

unleashed
01-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Deano:
You actually had a cop stop you on the water, or this was whille launching? Stupid question, who makes these inline mufflers that your talking about?
You can go to www.ggb.ca they seem to have some good mufflers..download there pdf catolog. Rex Marine is also good and I like the way the look!
Deano

Havasu_Dreamin
01-08-2005, 12:10 AM
We have the Rex Marine Silencers on our 525 and they brought us to the legal limit per the CA law.

RiverOtter
01-08-2005, 05:26 AM
Back when I had a Pachanga (I know Sea Ray :rolleyes: ) it had factory muffler boxes installed it and the exhaust exited through very cool holes at the waterline under the swim platform. I know this wouldn't work for the big blower motors but the 496's I think would do fine. The boat sounded really cool, kinda like a Vette.

a catered life
01-08-2005, 06:48 AM
so let me get this right. if the exhaust is below the swim step there is no problem? or is doesnt matter :idea:

manuel
01-08-2005, 08:00 AM
Hey RiverOtter, are they talking about sound laws in TN ?, we have none here in AL that they enforce, even on street cars, sand rails are even street legal here, Manuel
Back when I had a Pachanga (I know Sea Ray :rolleyes: ) it had factory muffler boxes installed it and the exhaust exited through very cool holes at the waterline under the swim platform. I know this wouldn't work for the big blower motors but the 496's I think would do fine. The boat sounded really cool, kinda like a Vette.

Havasu_Dreamin
01-08-2005, 09:25 AM
so let me get this right. if the exhaust is below the swim step there is no problem? or is doesnt matter :idea:
No, if your exhaust exits under the waterline, you may not have a problem. If your exhaust exits above the waterline it is depenednt upon where it exists, how it exits (angled or straight out), is it a "euro-style"/integrted swimstep or just bolt on. All of these factors make a difference.
Word to the wise, the law is here to stay and if you're not legal, you might as well sack up and get some mufflers. Does it suck, yes, it most certainly does. But we were not organized enough and informed enough to try and fight it prior to becoming a law.
As I have said, we have the Rex Marine Silencers and have the 525 and prior to installing the silencers were way above the CA law. Now with the mufflers, we meet the law. Rex made a great product that looks good as well!

burtandnancy
01-08-2005, 09:27 AM
balls, go back on here about two weeks, there was a lot of good discussion and results for CA, AZ and NV. You may not want to start this all over...

Holland
01-08-2005, 09:27 AM
I ordered the livorsi new set three days ago.... we shall see how they do...

BALLSDEEP
01-08-2005, 09:42 AM
Ya, I remember....I wan't that drunk was I..lol There was another group that I was playing with that come on here from time to time also. I ended up getting them all breakfast and picking up the cab fare home. I walked out with about $6,300. :)
Didn't I also see you guys in the losers lounge? I got pretty ripped in there....lol
That Cowboy couldn't even talk...I saw him the next night and he wasn't nearly as drunk but getting there again...lol
Are you the one with the Howard or the Eliminator?
Tom
Tom:
You were fine, you weren't drunk at the table. Atleast if you were, you held yourself pretty good.
I was the one that was up 6 grand from Harrahs and gave it all back to them! Stupid me, I guess thats why they call it gambling.
I was the one with the Eliminator.
Any luck selling your boat yet?

4-B
01-08-2005, 11:34 AM
My '05 Carrera Part Effect with 496HO tested 86.4 (Havasu Marina's test). I put Rex's on and blew an 80 at the marina with the mufflers. Did not notice any performance change but for me the $$ spent is well worth piece-of-mind of not getting hassled out there.

RiverOtter
01-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Hey RiverOtter, are they talking about sound laws in TN ?, we have none here in AL that they enforce, even on street cars, sand rails are even street legal here, Manuel
Nope. In fact I boldly stated that TN didn't have any such law, then RD posted the TN law on the board. I have NEVER been, seen, heard of anybody being sited for this on the water. Cars are a different story. I have been stopped more in AL than TN. Those Nazi's down in Guntersville take their job very seriously!! We were even warned by other boaters down there not to step out of line. Sure enough we got stopped. :hammerhea

Rexone
01-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Not the case.
Below waterline "may or may not" pass J2005 idle case but "will not" pass the J1970 test. As soon as the boat moves forward (not even on plane yet) tips will be out of the water and wide open loud. Also without silencers of some type some LE may not even let you launch. LE's level and interpretation of enforcement remains to be seen and may vary from place to place as well.
The Livorsi product (actually made by Tom Beson at Northstar Marine, not Livorsi) is great for the J2005 test (very quiet because plunger is closed at idle) but pretty loud after throttling (plunger opens with exhaust flow). I'm confident they will not pass a J1970 test either beyond idle. Whether you get away running them will depend on the mood and testing procedure of LE IMO. They are also "very" expensive. They are an excellent built product unlike some others that I saw that were tested but IMO don't address open throttle running adequately in terms of noise supression required.
I was personally at the ***boat test for 2 full days last month at Elsinore and observed all the products and assisted with installing them on the test boats etc.

LAVEYSABRE575
01-08-2005, 03:10 PM
rexone are you guys working on a slide on power silencer, the reg applicaion wont work for my ride....

BALLSDEEP
01-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Alright...I got it. Actually, I had not started drinking at that point...lol To tell you the truth I haven't been trying to hard to sell the boat. What is the worst case...I get stuck with it for another year :). I have no desire to be without a boat during spring/summer while a new one is being built though. I was hoping it would have sold by now but no such luck...Oh well....
Hope to see you out on Mohave at some point. You can catch me in GA a lot of the time...
Hopefully will see you out there sometime, I was out in Havasu and Laughlin almost every weekend from April to November.

OutCole'd
01-08-2005, 03:30 PM
rexone are you guys working on a slide on power silencer, the reg applicaion wont work for my ride....
Ya Mike, how much longer for the clamp on's??

Music to my Ears
01-08-2005, 05:33 PM
So Mike, are you running any specials on the silencers at the LA Boat Show? :D

Music to my Ears
01-08-2005, 05:43 PM
kurt get tested ,496 you might pass?
I tested with E502's db meter and ran too high. Somewhere around 92db at idle, I believe. Think I'm going to have to pony up.

77charger
01-08-2005, 05:46 PM
I aint doing a damn thing i was able to find a boat with thru hub exhaust.I guess they will have to tell me to start my boat to test at that time i will have to put my boat in gear and drive up to them and say "what did you say".LOL

Rexone
01-08-2005, 05:46 PM
Yes on the clamp-ons for 4 & 4.5. Can't give a date yet. We're building all the clamp parts because I didn't like the commercial HD band clamps that were available that many silencers are using. Too expensive to have them fall off when mounted on a short tip going down the lake (which happened to one product at the ***boat test btw). It is taking a little time to accomplish that but will be worth the effort. My guess right now is late Feb/early March on production clamp-on availability although I'm hoping it comes together sooner than that.
I have no specials planned, just trying to hold pricing where it presently is. I will post when I have more definate info.

THOR
01-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Mine are in the water at idle and sounds quiet, but I get loud while running. I am contemplating it. What do you think my chances are? Honestly? Like I said, my exhaust is in the water.

spectras only
01-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Thunderbird used a system long time ago , called silent thunder .It worked great but doesn't look cool like a S/S through transom system. We have no prob with watercops, [yet] but knowing the noise regulations apply here too, I'm keeping my through hub exhaust :idea: .I have a pair of mercruiser silent choice system for twins [ brand new] with pump and wiring kit.Anyone interested buying it ? :hammer2: :D

Music to my Ears
01-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Mine are in the water at idle and sounds quiet, but I get loud while running. I am contemplating it. What do you think my chances are? Honestly? Like I said, my exhaust is in the water.
I forgot, Thor , what are you running?

THOR
01-08-2005, 06:33 PM
I forgot, Thor , what are you running?
Stock 496 HO with IMCO tips.

Music to my Ears
01-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Stock 496 HO with IMCO tips.
I would be surprised if you passed without mufflers.

Holland
01-08-2005, 07:59 PM
Yes on the clamp-ons for 4 & 4.5. Can't give a date yet. We're building all the clamp parts because I didn't like the commercial HD band clamps that were available that many silencers are using. Too expensive to have them fall off when mounted on a short tip going down the lake (which happened to one product at the ***boat test btw). It is taking a little time to accomplish that but will be worth the effort. My guess right now is late Feb/early March on production clamp-on availability although I'm hoping it comes together sooner than that.
I have no specials planned, just trying to hold pricing where it presently is. I will post when I have more definate info.
Mike, I had a friend make a call to mercruiser racing division... they said they would only warranty on the livorsi set??? is there any truth to this, I like the style of rex's better...
Bob

Rexone
01-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Its news to me. I did see a letter that they were "considering" recommending the Northstar silencer but I never heard beyond that. It's pretty much irrelevent if the silencer won't pass a J1970 shoreline test at throttle though (at least in CA) which I'm pretty sure they won't by listening to them take off at Elsinore on a 525. The J1970 was not part of the ***boat muffler tests btw so no meter readings were taken.
Might be the double flapper issue Merc has. There were so many flapper failures in past years that Merc got nervous and started requiring mfgs to install 2 flaps.
We may actually make a model of silencer that will accept the ugly Salisbury type flapper in addition to our internal Superflapper. I just hate how they look. Makes em look like they belong on a tug. So far I've not had any manufacturers show interest in a two flap model.
There's no way in hell any water surge is gonna get by our silencer design (which in itself kills much of the backwash surge) with the Superflapper inside(which does not fail).
I think the present silencers look pretty cool. I hate to have to clamp an ugly #2 flapper over the end but we probably will offer it if it becomes an issue.

TRG
01-08-2005, 09:04 PM
i know im screwed this season!
i think my best was 92 db's

dyam
01-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Hey Mike.
Will the clamp-ons fit on angle cut tips?
LMK
Thanks
Dean

Rexone
01-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Hey Mike.
Will the clamp-ons fit on angle cut tips?
LMK
Thanks
Dean
Nope, you'd have to cut them off straight first (which requires removing from the boat).

dyam
01-08-2005, 09:15 PM
How much of a lip do I need to clamp them on?
Will there be enough left if I just cut off the angle?

RiverToysJas
01-08-2005, 09:18 PM
I have some questions, before I form an answer...
What exactly is NEW in the muffler/db law(s)?
There has always been db laws, are they tougher now?
Are mufflers needed no matter what db you're putting out?
Is this a federal law, or state (if state which states)?
Can someone who knows just lay it out please?
Thanks!!! In talking to several hot boating friends there seems to be vast differances in what people think is the law.
It is my believe that these new laws or law are jsut to give cops more reasons to have probable cause for stopping us and checking for alcohol, etc.. I also believe this is a "backdoor" speedlimit. With an unspoken intent to slow the boats down. But that's just my opinion...
RTJas :D

Rexone
01-08-2005, 09:19 PM
How much of a lip do I need to clamp them on?
Will there be enough left if I just cut off the angle?
Depends on what type (brand) of tips you have. I'd say at least about 2" to get a good bite with our clamp. Prolly could fudge it down to 1.5 possibly. The longer the better.

Rexone
01-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Jason the new CA law is not much different in terms of noise (it is tougher at idle) than the old J34. But is way easier for LE to enforce (test properly per spec). If you send my your email I will send you the J2005 and J1970 SAE test procedures which are both now part of CA law.
There are also a couple threads buried in HSW that contain the full text of the CA law. Just do a search on noise or silencers and you should find them. They are from last year.
>>>>edit,,, here is a link to one of the main ones, there are others too (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22813)

dyam
01-08-2005, 09:25 PM
The clamp-on type kind of makes me nervous. I'ld hate to see one fall off.
Will there be a way to run a bolt into it to make sure this doesn't happen? Kind of like the Rex 161-100 bolt in silencers.
Dean

Rexone
01-08-2005, 09:29 PM
The clamp-on type kind of makes me nervous. I'ld hate to see one fall off.
Will there be a way to run a bolt into it to make sure this doesn't happen? Kind of like the Rex 161-100 bolt in silencers.
Dean
Dean believe me with the clamps we're building they will not come off. That's a deficiency in some of the other silencers I've seen though.
No on the through bolt question. No way to put a nut on. Only way would be to weld a nut on the inside of your tip prior to silencer install. Again, unecessary IMO.

Havasu Hangin'
01-08-2005, 09:30 PM
So what do you think, Mike:
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/cig_transom.jpg
Think I'll pass with Imco slip-ins? :idea:

dyam
01-08-2005, 09:32 PM
OK
I guess I'll wait til they come out.
Thanks for your time.
Dean

LHC30Victory
01-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Here are the Rex Mufflers
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/505/778RexMuffsSideImage.JPG

Rexone
01-08-2005, 09:35 PM
HH
Gatlins? I can't tell what's in there. And ***boat didn't test any slip ins. So I dunno. Plus twins are that much worse because of 2x on the engines.

Havasu Hangin'
01-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Gatlins? I can't tell what's in there. And ***boat didn't test any slip ins. So I dunno. Plus twins are that much worse because of 2x on the engines.
So I don't get a break for having 2 engines? :notam:
Gary's gonna put a meter on it in a couple months. Right now, I have the slip-ins, but the water is also restricted to the risers (most is diverted to the dumps).
It will be interesting...

Rexone
01-08-2005, 09:42 PM
So I don't get a break for having 2 engines? :notam:
Gary's gonna put a meter on it in a couple months. Right now, I have the slip-ins, but the water is also restricted to the risers (most is diverted to the dumps).
It will be interesting...
2 motors definately compounds the problem. I can tell you the more water the better as it does make a big difference. Of course water down the risers will kill the noise in short order too. :rollside:
What dia are those tailpipes?

Havasu Hangin'
01-08-2005, 09:43 PM
HH
I think these are them:
http://www.imcomarine.com/pages/images/pm-714.jpg
The pipes are welded onto the CMIs- I think it is 4 1/2" or 5".

Rexone
01-08-2005, 09:47 PM
I think these are them:
http://www.imcomarine.com/pages/images/pm-714.jpg
4 1/2"
I dunno if the louver core deals are gonna be quiet enough. I know a similar design bassett tested (dry) on OT exhaust didn't pass (on one engine).
The next problem I see for you adding clamp ons of any type is clearance on the steering rams and tie bar possibly (because those pipes are pretty long already).

Havasu Hangin'
01-08-2005, 09:51 PM
I dunno if the louver core deals are gonna be quiet enough. I know a similar design bassett tested (dry) on OT exhaust didn't pass (on one engine).
The next problem I see for you adding clamp ons of any type is clearance on the steering rams and tie bar possibly (because those pipes are pretty long already).
I guess I could cut the tips and weld the mufflers on (if the diameter is right).
I really wish you had a slip-in, but it looks like your design needs to seal with the outer diameter?

Rexone
01-08-2005, 09:55 PM
I guess I could cut the tips and weld the mufflers on (if the diameter is right).
I really wish you had a slip-in, but it looks like your design needs to seal with the outer diameter?
Are those tips (connected with hose) where you can remove them or actually part of the tailpipes (jacketed)?
Yeah these definately won't work as slip ins.

Havasu Hangin'
01-08-2005, 09:59 PM
Are those tips (connected with hose) where you can remove them or actually part of the tailpipes (jacketed)?
They are just extensions of the tailpipes. To remove them, I have to unbolt the risers, take off the transom seal, and slip them into the engine compartment.
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/the_cig_engines.jpg
:idea:

OutCole'd
01-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Mike, do you have any prototype's done for the clamp on's? Just for fitting reasons.
I would like to see if they would fit my boat. I would hate to wait for 2-3 more months for these to find they still won't work on a Magic.
Just a thought.

jbtrailerjim
01-08-2005, 10:12 PM
The Rex tips look really clean. I like them a lot.

djunkie
01-08-2005, 10:14 PM
The Rex tips look really clean. I like them a lot.
I agree they do have a nice look to them. Hopefully I won't need them but if I do these will probably be the ones I'll get.

Rexone
01-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Mike, do you have any prototype's done for the clamp on's? Just for fitting reasons.
I would like to see if they would fit my boat. I would hate to wait for 2-3 more months for these to find they still won't work on a Magic.
Just a thought.
I have the pair we used at the ***boat test I could send you measurements on.

dyam
01-08-2005, 10:27 PM
What Hot Boat issue is that test going to be in?

Rexone
01-08-2005, 10:27 PM
They are just extensions of the tailpipes. To remove them, I have to unbolt the risers, take off the transom seal, and slip them into the engine compartment.
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/the_cig_engines.jpg
:idea:
Are those jacketed clear to the end (I'm assuming yes)

HCS
01-08-2005, 10:38 PM
What Hot Boat issue is that test going to be in?
The next one. :rolleyes:

CJ
01-08-2005, 11:27 PM
2 motors definately compounds the problem. I can tell you the more water the better as it does make a big difference. Of course water down the risers will kill the noise in short order too. :rollside:
Didn't Boatcop or someone give us the math on twins? From what I remember, the db level of twins should be no worse than 3db more than the loudest engine.

CJ
01-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Mike, after looking at a bunch of pipes, the Rex Silencers definitely look the nicest! I will be talking to you soon. Have been out of town for a while.

HOOTER SLED-
01-08-2005, 11:31 PM
Exhaust condoms. Put your jimmies on boys!!! :D

Rexone
01-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Didn't Boatcop or someone give us the math on twins? From what I remember, the db level of twins should be no worse than 3db more than the loudest engine.
That sounds about right. Perceived noise doubles with every 3 numbers on the dBA scale. 3 is alot. And the higher on the scale you are it can be a whole lot.

Havasu Hangin'
01-09-2005, 07:40 AM
Are those jacketed clear to the end (I'm assuming yes)
Nope. I'm not sure where the jacket stops- propably not long after the tip begins. :confused:
That sounds about right. Perceived noise doubles with every 3 numbers on the dBA scale. 3 is alot. And the higher on the scale you are it can be a whole lot.
Yep...3 db means the sound doubled (it's a logarithmic scale).

Throttle
01-09-2005, 08:26 AM
Took delivery of the new ride and finally found a day with no rain to run it at Havasu just before New Years.
I went with the rex marine mufflers on a 496HO. They look nice too.
Havasu Marina wanted to test me, but I was allready half way up the ramp on my way out. (hello - here's your sign!) I was curious but did not want to put it back in the water for him.
How are they keeping track once they have tested you? Are we subject to random tests every time I launch there?

phebus
01-09-2005, 08:41 AM
How are they keeping track once they have tested you? Are we subject to random tests every time I launch there?
When I was tested, they wrote the results on my launch pass along with the AZ # (the one they give you when you pay for the day), and told me to keep it and show it each time I launched. Next time I launched there, I showed it at the pay station and they had me launch off to the side of the ramp furthest from the dock (boats needing testing had to launch dock side). They also had a list they could check your boat reg numbers on.

Havasu Hangin'
01-09-2005, 08:46 AM
When I was tested, they wrote the results on my launch pass along with the AZ # (the one they give you when you pay for the day), and told me to keep it and show it each time I launched. Next time I launched there, I showed it at the pay station and they had me launch off to the side of the ramp furthest from the dock (boats needing testing had to launch dock side). They also had a list they could check your boat reg numbers on.
You are supporting the marina? :jawdrop:

OutCole'd
01-09-2005, 08:46 AM
I have the pair we used at the ***boat test I could send you measurements on.
Mike, could you e mail those specs to me?
Bill@smnv.net
Thanks.

Havasu_Dreamin
01-09-2005, 09:27 AM
They are using a tracking system based on your registration numbers.