PDA

View Full Version : Sunday semi-Posse Rain/snow day PARTY at SOCAL_fun's

SoCal_fun
01-08-2005, 12:17 PM
New thread here. Post if your gonna show and what your bringing (add to list).
Thanks!
List so far:
SoCal_Fun's - Chicken, snack tray, chips and dip and assorted beers, Pizza.
Raff and Sara - Potato Salad
Eliminated Sprinter's.
The honorable Rev Williams
Desert Rat's
Chili Man's - Chili and cornbread (of course)
JetBoatRich for an hour or so (to check out the munchies no doubt).
A Catered Life
Just Us
Racer277's

LUVNLIFE
01-08-2005, 01:43 PM
You know sooner or later Rich will cave and post here Larry. If you need any help I'll flush him out for you. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
01-08-2005, 01:53 PM
You know sooner or later Rich will cave and post here Larry. If you need any help I'll flush him out for you. ;)
Are you done painting yet????? :D

LUVNLIFE
01-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Decided to do the ceiling also. Jen is actually doing the painting. I am on the support side. Material getter, paint getter, brush washer and crowd control(watching the kids) BTW I have Sean's Crusty Demons 3. Should I hold on to it or send it?

Mrs.Racer277
01-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Decided to do the ceiling also. Jen is actually doing the painting. I am on the support side. Material getter, paint getter, brush washer and crowd control(watching the kids) BTW I have Sean's Crusty Demons 3. Should I hold on to it or send it?
Just hold on. We may be down there Wed. if the weather permits. :D
And keep up the good work. When Jen is done can you send here my way. I hate to paint. :D :rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
01-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Don't temp me :mad:

Mrs.Racer277
01-08-2005, 02:36 PM
So you must be having loads of fun. :) That is exactly why I need her. I will send Sean to your house. :rolleyes: And Jen and I can paint. :) :yuk:

Mrs.Racer277
01-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Sorry about jacking the thread.
Now back to the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

LUVNLIFE
01-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Sorry for the thread jacking Larry. :D

SoCal_fun
01-08-2005, 02:52 PM
NO problemo about jacking the thread... it's all good! :)
Now, I know I posted about BYOB and such, but I couldn't help myself. I also realize this is a Sunday party and there is no recovery time, but anyway......
I got a costco size bottle of the Grey Goose, some Maggie mix and Captn's spiced rum if anybody is drinkin. Also got a bunch of Smirnoff twisters (Raff) so you don't need to bring any. Got a case of Corona and will grab a few Sams tomorrow along with Ice.
Also grabbed nuts ( :eek: ) and pretzels.
We have magnetic darts and Jenga to fool around and have fun with (no twister for this boy). Hope you all can make it. We can provide a ride home if anybody needs one, or a place to crash. :devil:

LUVNLIFE
01-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Hey Rich are you going to bring your lowered Ferd to the party so Larry can drive it?

raff
01-08-2005, 07:39 PM
Potato salad is ready, we are ready, BTW , where was that mud hole you were playing in the other day?? Want to check it out with the new truck :)
See you all there
Mark (the goose is loose) out

SoCal_fun
01-08-2005, 07:39 PM
See you guys tomorrow............ :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

raff
01-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Hey do you want us to bring some mixers for the GOOOSEEEEE????
WHERE IS THAT MUD HOLE!!!!!!
Put the GOOOOSEEEE in the freezer, better that way!!!!!!
WHERE IS THAT MUD HOLE!!!!!!!
Want to get my truck dirty!!!!!
Bye now, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Mark out

SoCal_fun
01-09-2005, 10:49 AM
Sure, bring mixers!!! Mud hole is right around the corner...

LUVNLIFE
01-09-2005, 11:27 AM
Larry that mudhole has to be evrywhere with all the rain we got ;)

Mrs.Racer277
01-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Larry that mudhole has to be evrywhere with all the rain we got ;)
You are not kidding. I think I have one in my back yard right now. :yuk: :D

SoCal_fun
01-09-2005, 12:03 PM
Everythings ready, bring it on!!! I hope somebodys gonna show with all this rain. If not I'm gonna have one hell of a hangover tomorrow and I'll have gained about 20 pounds (which I really don't need... LOL!! ).
Come on folks.
Plenty to drink and eat!!

SoCal_fun
01-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Havin fun now, Goose shots and Tri-tip with Chili mans chili!!!!!
I'm buzzzzzzzzzzzzzed!

Mrs.Racer277
01-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Havin fun now, Goose shots and Tri-tip with Chili mans chili!!!!!
I'm buzzzzzzzzzzzzzed!
Note to self do not post when buzzed. Sounds like I am missing all the fun. :( Say "HI" for me. :D

JetBoatRich
01-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Alright I can post on this thread :D
Thanks again for having the get together :D you have a very nice home
Good to see everyone, even it was a quick visit :frown: just to much to do each weekend :devil:

SoCal_fun
01-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Party's wrapp9ing up..... the goose is working...
Thanks all for coming (you to Rich)!!

eliminatedsprinter
01-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Diane's doing dishes and it's almost time to leave. Thanks Larry, it's been a great time. I'll talk to you on the Roostwear fourm and I'll sse you next mo in Have -a-zoo, if not sooner.. :D

JetBoatRich
01-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Diane's doing dishes and it's almost time to leave. Thanks Larry, it's been a great time. I'll talk to you on the Roostwear fourm and I'll sse you next mo in Have -a-zoo, if not sooner.. :D
Steve, I just registered :idea: lok for me on there as well :D

chili man
01-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Thanks again Larry!! It was nice to meet all of you and can't wait to get together with the boats, nice weather and nice water.

SoCal_fun
01-09-2005, 09:15 PM
anytime............. it was a fun party. thanks for showing up and for the chili and cornbread.............yummmmm!

raff
01-09-2005, 09:47 PM
We made it home, Just what to say thanks and we had good time.
Good to see everyone.
Mark :sleeping: out

Rev. Williams
01-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Sorry I couldn't maker it.... I've been fighting a cold now for the past two days and playing in the rain today wouldn't have been the best idea.
Lets hope for some sun and do one of these get togethers on the water soon.

Desert Rat
01-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Soory I didn't make it. I left Zoni's and headed home to drop off my son and ended up helping the neighbor lay sand bags in front of his garage and front door. my street is f'n hammered. it looks like a river complete with rapids :frown:

JetBoatRich
01-10-2005, 12:53 PM
Soory I didn't make it. I left Zoni's and headed home to drop off my son and ended up helping the neighbor lay sand bags in front of his garage and front door. my street is f'n hammered. it looks like a river complete with rapids :frown:
Surprised you could get home :idea: it looked pretty bad down by your house with all the water running down L street :messedup:

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
01-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Thanks to mark&sara :D for the ride our car would have never made it :squiggle: Thanks larry&marrina for having us :D :D It was good seeing everyone and meeting some new people

Just-Us
01-10-2005, 07:04 PM
Hey Larry,
Had a nice time at your party even though it was a short stay for me.....Thanks for the hospitality...... :D :D :D
Scott

a catered life
01-10-2005, 07:20 PM
hey larry great get together and awesome home thanks for the hospitility (is that spelled right) all the food was great :D

SoCal_fun
01-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Glad all of you could make it. We missed the ones that couldn't. See ya'll next time. Glad you had fun, we did to. We REALLY enjoyed having you all at our place.
I enjoyed the food soooooo much. Thanks to all.
:) :) :)
From Larry and Marina.

a catered life
01-10-2005, 08:19 PM
hey raf my girl wants to see some pictures of the newest hot boat post some i told her to get the magazine but we agree it was to much reading for us we just want pictures :D