PDA

View Full Version : adjustments?

HAVNAFIT
08-12-2001, 06:42 PM
I replaced my perculator valve today on my jc with an A impellor. what kind of clearance do I need on the orfice? Do I need to rotate the block-off plate or leave it open. I checked the gauge and its dead center, is that 1/2 full or 1/2 empty. If I turn it sideways is it on top? If I use a water-softner will pump last longer?

Rat Raft
08-12-2001, 07:15 PM
Use a bannana peel to set the gap. Be sure that the jibblin pin is tight in the wobblin hole and that the knaturer valve is set 3 1/8 rounds from the top at bdc. With these settings there isnt a eggbeater on the lake that can catch you.

riverhore
08-15-2001, 10:26 PM
Omahahaha, neb, i can believe it but texas, i'm really amazed, unless you from up round "BAJA OKLAHOMA. hahaha

Slick
08-16-2001, 07:19 AM
Rat Raft
I believe you are talking about the "knutsen valve", not the knaturer. It's a common mistake. The knaturer valve is what regulates the blinker fluid on your trailer. Just make sure you unplug the McDermitt switch before adding blinker fluid. I made that mistake once. It was ugly.
Slick

mister460
08-16-2001, 08:14 AM
And every time you remove the McDermitt switch make sure you adjust the Roundy Round or the whoosywhatsit will fall off of your trailer. As for the perculator, I prefer Hills Bros. And don't add sugar. Black is the only way to drink it!

HAVNAFIT
08-16-2001, 10:18 AM
riverhore? isn't that the fat dude that Ned played in that movie where he made pig sounds and Burt shot his new best friend with an arrow, and riverboy I mean riverhore got really mad..