PDA

View Full Version : DCB's newest cult member

Charley
01-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Ok.... I gotta say this guy deserves alotta credit for being way cool for not takin all the "bullshit" too serious..... Taken at Super cross..... the latest cult member is?????
MELVIS/RICKY/MR AFTERSHOCK>...the mexitalian himself .
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3852099872645.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
01-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Oh, man...did he at least order the 12v socket? :notam:

djunkie
01-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Take a look in the background. Seems as if everyone is staring at him like they are shocked as well. :D

phebus
01-08-2005, 10:08 PM
What is this world coming to? Next thing you know, he will be wearing a DCB letterman's jacket, and leading the chant......Maybe DCB for Rocky means, Damn Carrera Broke.

Kilrtoy
01-09-2005, 12:11 AM
WTF, it is the end of the world, Tsunami's, raining for the next 40 days and nights, now this.... :idea:

kidstuf
01-09-2005, 09:21 AM
:jawdrop: Rocky, I'm disappointed in you... Did you guys get a little wet last night?? :D

Charley
01-09-2005, 09:42 AM
:jawdrop: Rocky, I'm disappointed in you... Did you guys get a little wet last night?? :D
His head stayed dry because he was wearing a superior ball cap! :D :coffeycup
Morning B :D

kidstuf
01-09-2005, 09:48 AM
His head stayed dry because he was wearing a superior ball cap! :D :coffeycup
Morning B :D
oh..... :wink:
Morning Charley...
interesting races last night...

DrewDown
01-09-2005, 11:40 AM
I would think this is grounds for impeachment of our D-ROW pres.
Charley= The girls were in love with your boy. Bryce isnt it.

XTRM22
01-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Ok.... I gotta say this guy deserves alotta credit for being way cool for not takin all the "bullshit" too serious..... Taken at Super cross..... the latest cult member is?????
MELVIS/RICKY/MR AFTERSHOCK>...the mexitalian himself .
Oh Man! Tell me you didn't give him any of the Koolade or show him the secret handshake! There goes the freakin boat values! Seriously though that hat looks good, not as good as the purple big pimpin river hat but good.
CHuck :hammerhea

boatslayer
01-09-2005, 07:58 PM
WTF, it is the end of the world, Tsunami's, raining for the next 40 days and nights, now this.... :idea:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OutCole'd
01-09-2005, 08:21 PM
WTF Rocky, tell us it's not true.....

WetWillie
01-09-2005, 08:55 PM
He jumped at the chance to wear the hat. He also talked about DCB and how successful he thought Dave was and if he was to go into the boat business. DCB is the company he would like to copy there business plan. To top it off when we dropped him off he tried to get away without giving it back to Toby :argue: .. I think he is a DCB cult member at heart!!
Dino thanks for the Chicken and the conversation and use of your trailer!
Charles you are the man. Pictures dont do your size justice. Thanks for all the DCB talk and great to finally meet you. Tell Jen I still stand by the ideas the river pad needs a Pimp pool room.. Leapord is in order!!
Toby what can I say. Awsome tickets my brother. You did good. Thanks for the beers and the awsome LemonTinis! You did good! I owe you..
Reap glad we hooked up and got you those tickets. Good to meet you guys.

phebus
01-09-2005, 09:09 PM
He jumped at the chance to wear the hat. He also talked about DCB and how successful he thought Dave was and if he was to go into the boat business. DCB is the company he would like to copy there business plan. To top it off when we dropped him off he tried to get away without giving it back to Toby :argue: .. I think he is a DCB cult member at heart!!
Rocky, good one brother. You are like the fox in the chicken coop!! Letting the cult members think you drank the kool-aid while all the time drinking their drinks, and eating their food. You make a fellow Carrera owner proud. In fact, I think I have tears in my eyes. Love you man!!! :D

Kilrtoy
01-09-2005, 09:41 PM
What Ricky pulled the ole rope-a-dopeon the cult....

Jrocket
01-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Charles you are the man. Pictures dont do your size justice.
Ummmm?

phebus
01-09-2005, 09:56 PM
I think Rocky is the Jackall (sp). :D

WetWillie
01-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Rocky did spring for parking. But I think Toby rejected him after he threw a buck and some change up front..
He mentioned paying for gas but that never materialized :umm: Come to think of it maybe he is ..
Typical Carrera owner :hammerhea

WetWillie
01-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Ummmm?
I was talking hight.. :yuk:

Jrocket
01-09-2005, 10:32 PM
I was talking hight.. :yuk:
Oh yeah I understand,but uhhhhh do ya think everyone else will buy it? :p

Kilrtoy
01-09-2005, 10:35 PM
Who paid for Rickys ticket

Jrocket
01-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Who paid for Rickys ticket
Cause ya know it wasnt Ricky that did! LOL :p

Kilrtoy
01-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Was he selling popcorn & coke again

Jrocket
01-09-2005, 10:47 PM
ElRocko is more of a bean burrito or wiener guy I would think.

Jrocket
01-09-2005, 10:49 PM
Those guys all must have been really trashed last night or got the 3rd degree from the better halves today....Not too much posting going on from them today.

WetWillie
01-09-2005, 10:56 PM
:squiggle:
Not to much drinking going on.. Chaleys is on a diet and Rocko had the kid and wife. Toby and I had 1 or 3 but we had a long drive back through the fields of rocko land.
Preety melo night to be honest other then the rain..
Deno on the other hand... man that guy knows how to have a good time :rolleyes:

unleashed
01-10-2005, 11:01 AM
That was definitly fun times fellas. It was good to meet the following peeps.
mr. and mrs Roxysnow(Really cool peeps, I think we walked like 3 miles going to the pits...never do that again).
Toby...Was wearing a really nice jacket if you're into the Alaska scene!
WetWillie...Dude you are way to tall...I dont think I can hang with you as you make me look really tiny! :)
Mr. and mrs. Mainevent...Mrs. Main event I can't believe you have triplets..Nice figure and Mr. Mainevent you're one lucky dude!
Charley and Jen..My local freinds its always good to hang with you guys. Hope you enjoyed the videos, drinks and the sissy fight my young friends had.
Rocky..thanks for the jacket I guess thats my gift for babysitting Trevor! :)
I saw alot of other people breifly but I was a little to drunk to remember...Definitly good times.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

DrewDown
01-10-2005, 11:19 AM
:squiggle:
Not to much drinking going on.. Chaleys is on a diet and Rocko had the kid and wife. Toby and I had 1 or 3 but we had a long drive back through the fields of rocko land.
Preety melo night to be honest other then the rain..
Deno on the other hand... man that guy knows how to have a good time :rolleyes:
Melo night? Not to much drinking going on. You were obviously hanging out at the wrong tralior. Hopefully we can hook up next time double W.

BoatFloating
01-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Well, well, well. I see Charley photo chop skills have improved. I wouldn't get caught dead in a DCB hat are you kidding me. The dead give away is the blue, I hate the color blue on anything.
Toby, thanks for the tickets the seats were the best I've been in. Also for the ride down there and not letting me pay for parking. the gas money slipped my mind and I do owe you for that. I would of bought you a beer but you had to get down to 2B and the cult meeting.
Deano, hey you just left and took my jacket with you.... Nice..... I felt bad for him he shows up to the event with rain likely without out a jacket.... Not very bright.:notam:
Kidstuf, don't worry I'm trying to get into their good graces to see what the hell those DCB owners are smoking.Weather worked out great, it was funny watching them pros have to work hard. :D
And to everyone else no worries I'll still be busting them DCB owners balls every chance I get.....
:devil:

Reaper1
01-10-2005, 12:21 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/97Mandy.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/97DrunkDrew.jpg

unleashed
01-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Are those girls pussing on Drew!
Deano

Reaper1
01-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Are those girls pussing on Drew!
Deano
It's actually two different pictures. I think Drew was getting ready to blow! :eek: :eat: :cool:

OutCole'd
01-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Yep Reaper, looks like the average Saturday night at my house to me. :rolleyes:

jackpunx
01-10-2005, 01:10 PM
THIS IS MY DCB.. THERE ARE MANY LIKE THEM.. BUT THIS ONE IS MINE!
some movie.. cant remember.. lol

CornWater
01-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Full Metal Jacket!! :mix:

Charley
01-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Full metal Jacket baby
but i think it was about thier one eyed flesh "gun"