PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else like the rain?

Kachina26
01-09-2005, 09:45 PM
I just love it! Ok, maybe work slows down a bit, but I just love watching it rain. The sounds and everything :D

Kilrtoy
01-09-2005, 09:47 PM
NO I dont like the rain, but I dont freak out either.

Dawn Patrol
01-09-2005, 09:48 PM
I like the rain. I just wish people knew how to drive in it.

boatslayer
01-09-2005, 09:49 PM
i like the rain because it means theres ganna be a great summer ahead
:cool:

jbtrailerjim
01-09-2005, 10:06 PM
I don't mind it too much but I would prefer not to get our whole season average in a one week span. :squiggle:

24ROD
01-09-2005, 10:17 PM
No :yuk: :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
01-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Tired of the rain! People around here can not drive. :(

dicudmore
01-10-2005, 10:52 AM
um, well.....
I'm a body shop manager. I LOVE the rain :D ;)

NOTALENT
01-10-2005, 10:58 AM
Shit...I love the rain..I went riding yesterday.. @ adelanto..for some desert riding out to Slash X Cafe..man...got there and I was covered in mud..fully soaked..but man...it was awesome riding..getting squirrly through the washes and riding through them filled with water...awesome :D

VEGASBABY
01-10-2005, 11:05 AM
um, well.....
I'm a body shop manager. I LOVE the rain :D ;)Which shop do you manage. You may know a friend of mine who owns Winzer hardware (nuts, bolts,body clips etc.)!

MsDrmr
01-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Love the rain, the more the better

Kim Hanson
01-10-2005, 11:08 AM
I hate rain, snow,wind and the cold.........( . )( . )......Its minus 40 today and that calls for lots of posting time. :p

Ducatista
01-10-2005, 11:27 AM
That Garbage song comes to mind......."I’m only happy when it rains
I’m only happy when it’s complicated
And though I know you can’t appreciate it
I’m only happy when it rains"....but I'm a So Cal native and don't get to enjoy the rain that much.
This weekend was perfect....football for 2 days while listening to it rain outside, and my team is still alive!
Go Rams
http://www.stlouisrams.com/MediaContent//2005/01/09/16/Martz_Getty_47851.jpg
Of course the only problem with this pic is that they are trying to figure out why they are out of all their timeouts 5 minutes into the third quarter....lol

FMluvswater
01-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Anyone else like the rain? I just love it! Ok, maybe work slows down a bit, but I just love watching it rain. The sounds and everything :D
I love the rain too. :) It always baffles me how people living in Vancouver bitch about the rain ... Hello! it's Vancouver they want rain free/limited rain climate there's other places they could have picked to live! LOL!
I like rain no matter if it's downpour (rain drops seem to bounce off the pavement) or a sudden sprinkler-type shower or if it's the fine drizzly mist like the back spray at a waterfall. It's water therefore it's all good IMO. :cool: I ever mention I love water? :D I can appreciate sunshine breaks too though. :)

C-2
01-10-2005, 09:05 PM
I like the rain too...but it's getting old. I'm a farm boy and have to feed the horses, so the dryer has been getting lots of activity lately. I wait for the rain to clear, haul ass over to the horse property (about two minutes away), but yup, there is always a downpoor the second I get out of the truck.
But hey, at least we have an infinity pool now!!!!! Always wanted one of those.

Garrddogg
Love it BUT its gettin a lil old!
But its fillin up our boating holes!! :D

Danhercules
This weekend was perfect....football for 2 days while listening to it rain outside, and my team is still alive!
Go Rams
http://www.stlouisrams.com/MediaContent//2005/01/09/16/Martz_Getty_47851.jpg
Of course the only problem with this pic is that they are trying to figure out why they are out of all their timeouts 5 minutes into the third quarter....lol
Thats what I did. GREAT RAIN DAY!!!!
I got a autograph of Bulger for x-mas.

Big_Gunz_
01-10-2005, 09:53 PM
I enjoy listening to the rain at night, helps me sleep. But I hate driving in it, people seem to drive with their head up their butts whenever it rains.

Debbolas
01-10-2005, 09:58 PM
I enjoy listening to the rain at night, helps me sleep. But I hate driving in it, people seem to drive with their head up their butts whenever it rains.
I was just thinking last night that some special store in Victoria Gardens has a machine that mimics sounds and one was rain............. :D
I don't mind rain if I can be inside with a fire and a book (or laptop), but this is getting OLD! I am a SUN gal, and if I don't see it soon I may lose my mind!!!
Perhaps I will go tan tomorrow :D Fake Sun! :D
I don't know how people live where it rains all the time............would drive me crazy..............and my pool is about to over flow (no worries it just drains down the side of the house)

HavaTan
01-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Yeah, rain is good, it refills the lakes...But we got an entire year's worth of rain in something like 10 days. This is CA, rain 2 days, sunshine 20 days...that's the way it works. So, since it rained for 10 days, it should be sunshine for 100 days. :cool:
Well, it would be nice anyway.

Midlife Advantage
01-10-2005, 10:32 PM
I just love it! Ok, maybe work slows down a bit, but I just love watching it rain. The sounds and everything :D
Damn right babe! I posted such several times yesterday, even went out walking in the heaviest downpour. Somthin about it just feeds the inner soul or some sh** like that, but it does me well. Only wish I had a soulmate to watch, walk and fool around in the rain with. Female only for you jokers.LOL!

Debbolas
01-10-2005, 10:35 PM
Damn right babe! I posted such several times yesterday, even went out walking in the heaviest downpour. Somthin about it just feeds the inner soul or some sh** like that, but it does me well. Only wish I had a soulmate to watch, walk and fool around in the rain with. Female only for you jokers.LOL!
I walked in the rain yesterday to put away my lawn Christmas decorations and clear the side drain so my yard/house wouldn't flood. (my family thought I was crazy) :hammer2:
The hot shower after was nice :wink:

Dr. Eagle
01-10-2005, 10:56 PM
I always have loved the rain... it is nice we are getting more up here in Norcal today... lakes oughta be full this year!

Midlife Advantage
01-10-2005, 10:57 PM
I walked in the rain yesterday to put away my lawn Christmas decorations and clear the side drain so my yard/house wouldn't flood. (my family thought I was crazy) :hammer2:
The hot shower after was nice :wink:
OK. the hot shower part did it for me....

Debbolas
01-10-2005, 10:59 PM
It's the simple things in life............. :wink:

Midlife Advantage
01-10-2005, 10:59 PM
You one sensitive mofo Tim....lol
Chicks dig it Tom.

1978 Rogers
01-11-2005, 06:30 AM
You got to like it living in the Pacific NW or at least tolerated it. It's been dry up here lately. I wonder where our usual rain is? :D

JetBoatRich
01-11-2005, 07:41 AM
I like to see the rain, it is the effect from all of it at one time that is no good :mad:
They closed my kids school for a second day today :idea: