PDA

View Full Version : Vegas in the spring.

1978 Rogers
01-10-2005, 12:37 PM
My wife & I want to go to Vegas for a long weekend this Spring. Something like Wed-Sun. We have a 2 year old son. What would be a good place to stay with a toddler? We were thinking end of March or first of April. What might the weather be like? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Chris

Unforgiven
01-10-2005, 12:54 PM
My wife & I want to go to Vegas for a long weekend this Spring. Something like Wed-Sun. We have a 2 year old son. What would be a good place to stay with a toddler? We were thinking end of March or first of April. What might the weather be like? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Chris
I say this because they are our sponsor...CIRCUS CIRCUS it has a great kids enviroment...circus shows, rides and games...but for a 2 year old toddler...they have alot of clowns....

1978 Rogers
01-10-2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks Unforgiven. We were looking around last night on the internet to see what some packages would run. Circus Circus was one we were thinking of. I've only been once, and I stayed at the Sands. That was a while ago.

OutCole'd
01-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Weather should just be getting nice around then. May still be kinda cool.
I agree, Circus Circus is probably the best set up with a youngster.

RandyH
01-10-2005, 01:47 PM
I would recommend after March 20th. All the hotel prices are jacked in March. Nascar and the big construction show. I heard 92% filled the middle two weeks of march. Have Fun.
RandyH

VelocityDriver
01-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Are you wanting to stay on the strip or off strip? The room prices drop starting mid April.

1978 Rogers
01-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Are you wanting to stay on the strip or off strip? The room prices drop starting mid April.
Probably on the strip. Since were taking junior, there won't be much night life action. We mostly want some sunshine and have some fun and you know nice pool for the kids.