PDA

View Full Version : D.A.M.M. Drivers Against MADD Methods

Wicky
01-10-2005, 01:31 PM
DAMM (http://damm-madd.com/DAMMp2.shtml)

Wicky
01-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Please don't get me wrong here. I just think it is ridiculous to be thrown in jail for DUI if I've only had 2.5 drinks. Don't you?

LHC30Victory
01-10-2005, 01:42 PM
If you read those pages with a critical eye and analyze what it is they are saying, they appear to be angry idiots (imho).

Havasu_Dreamin
01-10-2005, 01:46 PM
Please don't get me wrong here. I just think it is ridiculous to be thrown in jail for DUI if I've only had 2.5 drinks. Don't you?
Nope, not if you're over the legal limit and breaking the law. the law is the law. If you want to change it, fine, then you'll be ok. But as long as you are breaking the law, accept the punishment. That's like someone that get spulled over for speeding and complains about it, you broke the law, accept it. Do I speed? Yes, like 99.9% of the people on here, I do. But if I get pulled over and get a ticket I don't whine about it.

1stepcloser
01-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Oh, totally. I can drive as good, nay, better when I've had a couple of cocktails.
I think its a violation of my rights as an american to dictate how much I can drink. after all who know me better than me? :rolleyes:

mirvin
01-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Here we go again..... :cool:
I'm special :rolleyes: I can hold my drink just fine :rolleyes: I'm not an idiot who goes out and kills people while driving drunk :rolleyes: I'm special :yuk:
mirvin :cool:

Jrocket
01-10-2005, 02:00 PM
Nope, not if you're over the legal limit and breaking the law. the law is the law. If you want to change it, fine, then you'll be ok. But as long as you are breaking the law, accept the punishment. That's like someone that get spulled over for speeding and complains about it, you broke the law, accept it. Do I speed? Yes, like 99.9% of the people on here, I do. But if I get pulled over and get a ticket I don't whine about it.
100% agreed!

Boozer
01-10-2005, 02:08 PM
If you're a good drunk driver then what do you have to worry about? When driving drunk just make sure to follow speed limits and use turn signals. If the cops don't suspect that you've been drinking they have no reason to pull you over. And hey you're a good drunk driver right???
Or you could just do what any responsible adult would do and make sure that if you're going to need to get anywhere by car you transport via taxi or designated driver.

RiverDave
01-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Jesus Christ, I cannot even tell you how many times I've had this conversation online now...
If anybody mentions the words drinking and driving then all common sense goes out the window.. (dead sober online)
Ironically enough, having 2 beers does NOT throw all common sense out the window which is the whole point of the conversation.. (which is the point many are trying to make)
RD

Tremor Therapy
01-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Or you could just do what any responsible adult would do and make sure that if you're going to need to get anywhere by car you transport via taxi or designated driver.
DING DING DING! We have a winner!

Wicky
01-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Very valid point HD.
I'm not trying to change the law. I know it would throw a lot of people in this agenda out of work if it were changed and they are the ones making the laws. It's called job security. Why not make it completely illegal to drink any alcohol at all when driving a motor vehicle or a bicycle? There shouldn't be any grey area at all.
With all the money brought in to the system through DUIs, why not put some of it back into the cause. Why don't cops sit at the doors of all the bars and give breathalyzer tests at the door instead of hiding around the corner from the bar? When I was in High School the cops would give us a ride home if we needed one. Now days that would never happen. It boils down to revenue for them and all involved except the perp.
Yes, there have been thousands of innocent victims killed that is why we have our laws. I'm not condoning drinking and driving. I just feel when it does go to .05% BAC the law will be based only on emotion instead of reality.
Alright lets hear it.
Wicky

mirvin
01-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Very valid point HD.
I'm not trying to change the law. I know it would throw a lot of people in this agenda out of work if it were changed and they are the ones making the laws. It's called job security. Why not make it completely illegal to drink any alcohol at all when driving a motor vehicle or a bicycle? There shouldn't be any grey area at all.
With all the money brought in to the system through DUIs, why not put some of it back into the cause. Why don't cops sit at the doors of all the bars and give breathalyzer tests at the door instead of hiding around the corner from the bar? When I was in High School the cops would give us a ride home if we needed one. Now days that would never happen. It boils down to revenue for them and all involved except the perp.
Yes, there have been thousands of innocent victims killed that is why we have our laws. I'm not condoning drinking and driving. I just feel when it does go to .05% BAC the law will be based only on emotion instead of reality.
Alright lets hear it.
Wicky
You're absolutely right Wicky. It is rediculous that it has come to this but it HAS come to this so what else is there to do? Honestly I think a .05 is the same as a total ban on having any alcohol while driving, as it should be.
mirvin

Boozer
01-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Personally I think we need stiffer sentences for DUI's. Obviously the sentences we have now aren't harsh enough considering the fact that people still drive drunk and do it all the time. 5 days in jail MANDATORY for your first offense. Anyone with a BAC over 0.15 should be charged with attempted vehicular man slaughter. It's pretty harsh but I don't think to many people would drink and drive anymore if they new they were facing possible attempted man slaughter charges (wich in reality they are taking a chance of facing everytime they turn that key when they've had a drink due to the fact that they may very well crash and kill someone).

Wicky
01-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Personally I think we need stiffer sentences for DUI's. Obviously the sentences we have now aren't harsh enough considering the fact that people still drive drunk and do it all the time. 5 days in jail MANDATORY for your first offense. Anyone with a BAC over 0.15 should be charged with attempted vehicular man slaughter. It's pretty harsh but I don't think to many people would drink and drive anymore if they new they were facing possible attempted man slaughter charges (wich in reality they are taking a chance of facing everytime they turn that key when they've had a drink due to the fact that they may very well crash and kill someone).
Not a bad idea but, it would put a lot of people out of work. Remember, DUIs are the #1 revenue generator in law enforcement.
It truly is "all about the money" contrary to popular brainwashed belief.

LHC30Victory
01-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Why don't cops sit at the doors of all the bars and give breathalyzer tests at the door instead of hiding around the corner from the bar?
4th amendment and a little thing called probable cause!
When I was in High School the cops would give us a ride home if we needed one. Now days that would never happen.
Not true. Besides, call AAA or a local tow company - many are providing FREE tows/ rides as a public service to reduce the damage from DUI drivers.

Boozer
01-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Not true. Besides, call AAA or a local tow company - many are providing FREE tows/ rides as a public service to reduce the damage from DUI drivers.
I don't know if it is the law here but in Colorado if the bartender or someone working at a bar calls a cab company to pick you up because you're to drunk the cab company has to provide the service free of charge if you do not have the money to cover the ride.

Jbb
01-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Jesus Christ, I cannot even tell you how many times I've had this conversation online now...
If anybody mentions the words drinking and driving then all common sense goes out the window.. (dead sober online)
Ironically enough, having 2 beers does NOT throw all common sense out the window which is the whole point of the conversation.. (which is the point many are trying to make)
RD
...lol.......I KNEW this was coming.......now where is that picture......
:D

Wicky
01-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Find me the phone numbers for Idaho and I will personally place them in all bars and I will plaster them on the internet. Unfortunately, this will put a lot of Cabbies out of business who rely on the drunks.
I just called AAA, and they knew nothing about these "Free" rides. The lady transfered me to someone that might be able to help me but, of course, I got voicemail and left a message.
According to a local attorney, cops sitting around the corner watching people exiting the bar, entering their vehicle, and driving off, can also be called "entrapment," which is also illegal.
Still waiting for my "free ride" phone call,
Wicky

Flyinbowtie
01-10-2005, 03:07 PM
I am only going to step through this door once.
I have seen no data that indicates that DUI convictions are the #1 source of revenue for law enfrocement agencies. In my area, we are funded primarily by the general fund. No DUI money here. DUI fines and penalty assesments do trickle back to law enforcement, via legislative mandates.
Many law enforcement agencies do not even work traffic. Many that do don't handle it as their primary responsibility. No DUI funding there.
There is simply not enough revenue generated by DUI cases to make a traffic unit self sustaining, let alone the lifeblood of the agency. I know that CHP is primarily funded via registration fees.
Impaired driving. Two beers might impair some folks, won't impair others. That is why the BAC is just one piece of the investigation. Most people who have had two beers don't get pulled over. Most cops who work DUIs will tell you that the two-drink-with-dinner-driver just isn't who they see. It just isn't.
Again, without a driving act demonstrating impairment, you probably won't be stopped, unless you happen through a checkpoint.
Back a few years, we did give folks a ride home. It doesn't happen much anymore because too many of them got back into other cars and drove again. It doesn't happen anymore because the public wants the carnage to stop. It doesn't happen anymore because we are too damn busy.
It is not all about the money. Let me repeat that, it is not all about the money.
I'll tell you what it is all about for me
I am tired of scraping up dead bodies on the highway.
I am tired of rolling up on accident scenes and seeing childrens toys scattered, and getting that sick feeling in my stomach knowing what I am going to find in the back seat or up under the dashboard.
I am tired of doing the in-person death notifications to next of kin. There is nothing like telling someone that their mother/ father/ sister/ brother/ or, my very least favorite, son/daughter is dead.
It is so not about the money that there are several of these nightmares burned into my memory (forever) that I would be glad to pay to make the memory go away.
Lots of stuff in this world is about the money, but out on the street, way before the attorneys and other folks get involved, the money doesn't have a damn thing to do with it.
Done..

Wicky
01-10-2005, 03:13 PM
I just received my returned phone call. There is no program that AAA of Idaho has or ever plans to have for "free rides"
Wicky

Wicky
01-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Bonuses are handed out in Idaho in some counties to the arresting officer for each DUI from what has been conveyed to me.
Wicky

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-10-2005, 03:17 PM
I have seen no data that indicates that DUI convictions are the #1 source of revenue for law enfrocement agencies. In my area, we are funded primarily by the general fund. No DUI money here. DUI fines and penalty assesments do trickle back to law enforcement, via legislative mandates.
Many law enforcement agencies do not even work traffic. Many that do don't handle it as their primary responsibility. No DUI funding there.
There is simply not enough revenue generated by DUI cases to make a traffic unit self sustaining, let alone the lifeblood of the agency. I know that CHP is primarily funded via registration fees.
Impaired driving. Two beers might impair some folks, won't impair others. That is why the BAC is just one piece of the investigation. Most people who have had two beers don't get pulled over. Most cops who work DUIs will tell you that the two-drink-with-dinner-driver just isn't who they see. It just isn't.
Again, without a driving act demonstrating impairment, you probably won't be stopped, unless you happen through a checkpoint.
Back a few years, we did give folks a ride home. It doesn't happen much anymore because too many of them got back into other cars and drove again. It doesn't happen anymore because the public wants the carnage to stop. It doesn't happen anymore because we are too damn busy.
It is not all about the money. Let me repeat that, it is not all about the money.
I am tired of rolling up on accident scenes and seeing childrens toys scattered, and getting that sick feeling in my stomach knowing what I am going to find in the back seat or up under the dashboard.
I am tired of doing the in-person death notifications to next of kin. There is nothing like telling someone that their mother/ father/ sister/ brother/ or, my very least favorite, son/daughter is dead.
It is so not about the money that there are several of these nightmares burned into my memory (forever) that I would be glad to pay to make the memory go away.
Lots of stuff in this world is about the money, but out on the street, way before the attorneys and other folks get involved, the money doesn't have a damn thing to do with it.
Done..
WOW........... made me stop... look .....and listen!!!! I totally agree!!!
I have two children of my own....5yr 7 10yr. this is one of the many reasons I don't drink when we go out. I let j do the drinking and I do the driving or we stay in a hotel.another reason I don't drink much is because what if.... some thing happened to my kids and they needed blood or some thing else & maybe... I was the only one able to give it or some thing terrible would happen??? I'm drunk they don't get it then what??? That would be some thing I'd have to live with forever or they would !!! I don't know if I explained it well but I hope you get the point of it..................

Wicky
01-10-2005, 03:27 PM
Done..
Very sad(one of our emotions), yes. But, how many of those accidents had people under or at .08 which is the whole reason for this post FBT?
Please answer.
Wicky

ECeptor
01-10-2005, 04:15 PM
I think everyone can agree driving while hammered is bad.
But if the BAC goes down to .05, then one tall beer might put a person over the limit. Is that what we want? If it get's that low, I won't risk even a single beer or glass of wine with dinner.
About the probable cause comments - how to cops get away with check points? By checking everyone they are searching you before you have committed any crime. I dunno....I just don't like 'um (and no I haven't been a victom of one).
And about 99% of the fundamentals of all societies are all about the money...that's crystal clear to me.

RiverDave
01-10-2005, 04:46 PM
If you read those pages with a critical eye and analyze what it is they are saying, they appear to be angry idiots (imho).
I read it a couple times and didn't come to that conclusion? Why do you say that just out of curiosity? I'm going to do my best to stay out of the argument etc... just curious as to what the guy said that you thought was stupid?
RD

Dribble
01-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Done..
Well said. And let us not forget some very popular members on these boards (Racecar Hotshoe and his wife) are going through (what I personally know to be) hell right know due to a stupid drunk idot behind the wheel.

Boatcop
01-10-2005, 05:40 PM
No sense telling anyone my views. Just some food for thought.
An amatuer driver, meaning pretty much all of us, has a level of legally presumed impairment of .08%.
Commercial (professional) drivers, commercial (licensed) vessel operators and ALL airplane pilots have a presumed level of impairment of .04%.
I wonder why that is? :hammer2:
And are the naysayers ready to tell me that if their Bus, Taxi, Cruise Ship, etc. driver or airline pilot was ONLY a .08%, they would have full confidence putting their life in their hands?
Anxiously awaiting replies.

coolchange
01-10-2005, 06:15 PM
When I went to Appraisal school and studied tax base we were told that Ventura Counties #1 source of revenue was DUI. They also considered The Sagebrush Cantina a cash cow.
-cool~never more than 2 beers~change

Moneypitt
01-10-2005, 06:38 PM
There is no "probable cause" necessary in ventura county, period! The VCSD sits on bars, sometimes all day and all night. Then the sneaky little F&*^s follow people without their head lights, even on the 101......They do this so often that several bars have closed for good due to lack of business. That isn't right. They pull over everyone that leaves one bar, even the owner, who doesn't drink, hasn't drank in 20+ years. First question the LE asks, "have you had anything to drink?" WTF, that aint right...... Now, IMO .08 drivers are not the problem, and should be left alone. If a driver is in fact impaired, pull them over and do the dui deal, but stopping everyone that has had a car in the bar parking lot without ANY other reason sucks.......Boozer wants mandatory 5 days for a first offense. OK, but not with this stupid .08 "legal limit" bullsh*t. You must remember, in Ca.(VC) you don't have to drive funny, drive fast,or be actually be IMPAIRED....Nooooooo, just .08 and thats the law that boozer wants to put you/me in jail for?? If I drive drunk, really impaired, and hurt or kill someone, THEN sock it to me....life in prison would be too good for me or anyone else that does that, BUT, what about the sober drivers that kill people everyday, more than the drunks do, and THEN its an ACCIDENT..WTF is THEIR excuse, sober, they can't fuc%$# drive!!!!!! The .08 dui law is one of very few laws that actually punish you for what "could" or what "might" happen, because it has happened to others. (isn't this considered profiling?) So how many sober people that can't drive get arrested because of what "might/could" happen....Do I drink and drive? No.. Do I drink and boat? No. Do I think the law that punishes people for what might happen is right? Hell NO..............Why do they carry portable breathalizers? Not to prove you're impaired, like a FST, but to prove you're over .08. Even if you can do backwards handsprings down the block and back, recite the ABCs forward and backward, touch your finger to where ever they tell you to, it doesn't matter.........You're .08, so off to jail and the poorhouse you go. I don't think LE can have any un biased opinion on this subject, they see all to much of the results of the carnage on the road, from both impaired and from UN impaired, (sober) killers. .....I am in no way in favor of anyone driving impaired, ever........But .08. come on..........MP

Jbb
01-10-2005, 06:40 PM
An amatuer driver, meaning pretty much all of us, has a level of legally presumed impairment of .08%.
Commercial (professional) drivers, commercial (licensed) vessel operators and ALL airplane pilots have a presumed level of impairment of .04%.
And are the naysayers ready to tell me that if their Bus, Taxi, Cruise Ship, etc. driver or airline pilot was ONLY a .08%, they would have full confidence putting their life in their hands?
Checkmate....lol......Beuller....Beuller....... :D

schiada96
01-10-2005, 06:45 PM
When I went to Appraisal school and studied tax base we were told that Ventura Counties #1 source of revenue was DUI. They also considered The Sagebrush Cantina a cash cow.
-cool~never more than 2 beers~change
Sagebrush with the check point set up just north of the cantina before the fwy. Been there not busted but been there

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Lets ask her what she thinks about drunk drivers
http://texasdwi.org/images/jacqui_poster.jpg

Wicky
01-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Well,
I'm friends with an American Airline 747 pilot and he to laughed at the commercial impairment laws.
In the history of Airline crashes there have only been a couple of crashes where Alcohol was a factor. Why the laws? Because if a pilot shows up late for work hungover they could delay the plane costing the Airport a lot of money!!! This gives the company a legal means of dismissal for a pilot who is not wanted in their workforce quite possibly for personal reasons.
Once again, MONEY.
The other side of the coin no pun intended (right!),
Wicky

Wicky
01-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Lets ask her what she thinks about drunk drivers
http://texasdwi.org/images/jacqui_poster.jpg
Is that all ya got Kilr...come on...at least boatcop supports what he says and argues with intelligence.
Wicky

Wicky
01-10-2005, 07:04 PM
Not to get off track but, for a moment I thought that was Michael Jackson!!
Scare tactics for the elementary. What was her BAC or the drunk that hit her .15? .17?
Like I was saying even the NHTSA aggrees 91% of all accidents involving alcohol are .10% BAC and greater. .08 is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!
Wicky

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 07:05 PM
http://www.ferraromotoart.com/karen/karen.htm
Ok read about your meth friends then

Wicky
01-10-2005, 07:06 PM
I hope you don't drink Kilr!!
I have my suspicions you do. I'd be willing to bet you've probably been behind the wheel hungover before. You are under more scrutiny here than anyone else.
Mow,
Wicky

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 07:07 PM
DRIVING IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT
I know this is a hard concept to follow, but if you dont like it , then dont drive

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 07:08 PM
I hope you don't drink Kilr!!
I have my suspicions you do. I'd be willing to bet you've probably been behind the wheel hungover before. You are under more scrutiny here than anyone else.
Mow,
Wicky
Hungover=still impaired

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2005, 07:08 PM
Wicky, drink all you want. Get shitfaced if you like. Just do it at home, have a DD, or call a cab. Its that simple.

Wicky
01-10-2005, 07:12 PM
http://www.ferraromotoart.com/karen/karen.htm
Ok read about your meth friends then
Changing the subject are we??
Are you stating I have friends on Meth?
Dude, you are so clueless. I can't believe somebody actually gave you a badge. Don't put me in the meth pool. Can't you read, I'm the ANTI meth. That drug is EVIL. We are talking about .08% BAC as opposed to .10%. Must be adult A.D.D or something like that. ARe you sure you haven't burned one tonight?
Wicky

Moneypitt
01-10-2005, 07:16 PM
This "priviledge, not a right", BS is weak at best.....and BS......Like I said LE really can't have an unbiased opinion about this, and thats OK. They see alot more than the average drinker and driver..........MP

Jrocket
01-10-2005, 07:16 PM
LMAO...seems like every time a comparison comes up Wicky has a friend thats been there or done that or does that or he's done it or? and so on...LMAO Your kill'n me here Spicoli. :notam:

Jrocket
01-10-2005, 07:19 PM
This "priviledge, not a right", BS is weak at best.....and BS......Like I said LE really can't have an unbiased opinion about this, and thats OK. They see alot more than the average drinker and driver..........MP
You have the right to take the test,the right to drive and the law has the right to take it all away if you mess it up,then you have the right to an attorney and so forth..LOL

SHOTKALLIN
01-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Not a bad idea but, it would put a lot of people out of work. Remember, DUIs are the #1 revenue generator in law enforcement.
It truly is "all about the money" contrary to popular brainwashed belief.
It might be all about money, but, there are plenty of idiots out there to pick up for dui. This would just thin the herd. Honestly there are some repeat offenders that will just never learn because they don't give a shit. How else does someone get 13 dui's???

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Wicky, The only thing you are
is ANTI REASON....
Do you know somebody that has been injuried or killed by a impaired driver, I do....

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Is that all ya got Kilr...come on...at least boatcop supports what he says and argues with intelligence.
Wicky
I put it in to picture form for you since you have such a problem learning from reading

Wicky
01-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Wicky, drink all you want. Get shitfaced if you like. Just do it at home, have a DD, or call a cab. Its that simple.
I do. I just like to argue for all my drunk friends. I've always got Nurse Wicky
to drive on those occasions when I am shitfaced. We also do the cab thing if she wants to party.
Hell, I stayed home on New Years and was asleep by 9:30 after working a 16 hour day.
I work at 4:30 in the morning. I see a lot of drunks on the road.
My Dad and Brother were almost killed by an anebriated driver. Not .08% Not .10% but .23%BAC.
DUIs are big business period.
Mow,
Wicky

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 07:31 PM
DUIs are big business period.
For lawyers

Wicky
01-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Can you write a complete sentence Kilr?
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Wicky
01-10-2005, 07:40 PM
For lawyers
Holy shit...you finally admitted something I've been saying the whole time.
Duh George...then can I tend the wabbits?
Wicky

Wicky
01-10-2005, 07:47 PM
LMAO...seems like every time a comparison comes up Wicky has a friend thats been there or done that or does that or he's done it or? and so on...LMAO Your kill'n me here Spicoli. :notam:
Mr. Jrocket,
Let's have lunch someday so that I can show you, in person, who has been involved with my life. You would be amazed. I promise. I have been there more than twice and probably did it three times.
What rock did you crawl out from under? Please elaborate.
Wicky

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Can you write a complete sentence Kilr?
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
NO

mike37
01-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Holy shit...you finally admitted something I've been saying the whole time.
Duh George...then can I tend the wabbits?
Wicky
dang I thought that you were saying the the government got all the money
this whole time

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 07:49 PM
this whole time
YEP

Forkin' Crazy
01-10-2005, 07:54 PM
Check point here on New Years, 400 cars to 7 DUIs. Looks like some are listening.

Forkin' Crazy
01-10-2005, 07:55 PM
For lawyers
LOL! :boxed:

Wicky
01-10-2005, 08:00 PM
NO
OK, I have finally have laughed at one of your posts in all sincerity.
Thank you for that.
Wicky

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 08:02 PM
OK, I have finally have laughed at one of your posts in all sincerity.
Thank you for that.
Wicky
COOL

Wicky
01-10-2005, 08:03 PM
COOL
Excellent!!!(in a Spicolli accent), just for our pal Jrocket.
Mow,
Wicky

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Now that you have everyone worked up on here, let us all know what this was all about....
I can tell you are not to serious here, other than playing devils advocate....

Wicky
01-10-2005, 08:08 PM
this whole time
If only I could post a power point pie chart for ya, you would see that the lawyers do, in fact, get the biggest piece of pie. Depending on what county you're in, you would also see how much goes right back into the policing of that county.
Wicky

Wicky
01-10-2005, 08:11 PM
Now that you have everyone worked up on here, let us all know what this was all about....
I can tell you are not to serious here, other than playing devils advocate....
I just wanted to ruffle some feathers for RD's sake!!

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Depending on what county you're in, you would also see how much goes right back into the policing of that county.
Pennies on ever dollar made, Not what you think...

Wicky
01-10-2005, 08:15 PM
Depending on what county you're in, you would also see how much goes right back into the policing of that county.
Pennies on ever dollar made, Not what you think...
Can you show me where the money from a DUI goes in your county?
I bet you would be very suprised.
Wicky

Wicky
01-10-2005, 08:16 PM
I gotta go. It's been fun. 24 hours is on and I've missed the first 10 minutes.
Later,
Wicky