PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette JEN

boxscore
01-10-2005, 11:42 PM
OK OK... is she fat ?
Or is it my 16:9 TV?
Or is she just a pure studdette?
You shoulda seen the debate at our house tonight regarding her level of fitness or lack thereof.
The drunk hillbilly is my hero. Too bad JEN didn't see his better qualities.
Her girly friends were HOT (NOT).
Open house every Monday at our house for the series.

bunny 166
01-10-2005, 11:53 PM
OK OK... is she fat ?
Or is it my 16:9 TV?
Or is she just a pure studdette?
You shoulda seen the debate at our house tonight regarding her level of fitness or lack thereof.
The drunk hillbilly is my hero. Too bad JEN didn't see his better qualities.
Her girly friends were HOT (NOT).
Open house every Monday at our house for the series.
:confused: Fat??? If you think she's fat, us girls are gonna have a complex real quick....(not that we don't already) I think she's so cute!! :smile: Darrin doesn't think she's that cute at all.... :notam: I knew the drunk fruity hairdresser from Fontucky was gettin' the ax.... loser, and too gay! The poor guy that fainted! He must have felt so stupid--didn't get a pity rose, either! :D

single barrel
01-10-2005, 11:57 PM
:confused: Fat??? If you think she's fat, us girls are gonna have a complex real quick....(not that we don't already) I think she's so cute!! :smile: Darrin doesn't think she's that cute at all.... :notam: I knew the drunk fruity hairdresser from Fontucky was gettin' the ax.... loser, and too gay! The poor guy that fainted! He must have felt so stupid--didn't get a pity rose, either! :D
bunny........................I think yo hella hot. please post some fine ass pics of yo ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
01-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Damn missed it

bunny 166
01-11-2005, 12:00 AM
bunny........................I think yo hella hot. please post some fine ass pics of yo ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well thank you! Actually gonna hit the sack now--got the window open listening to the rain...no pics tonight, sorry :frown: There's some in my gallery though :cool:

boxscore
01-11-2005, 12:01 AM
Nah...didn't think she's FAT FAT...but looks like she's a little softer than the last show... Other's said she's just been hittin the gym. Hell, I dunno. I'm WAY softer than her. Pretty boy Napoleon deserved to pass out :p . He was a bonifide dumbass. My wife was getting very damp over the guy that... hmmm, the fellow... I can't remember his name. You know who... Mr. Art Gallery Director. That weezle. If I were gay though...he'd be the guy.

bunny 166
01-11-2005, 12:04 AM
Nah...didn't think she's FAT FAT...but looks like she's a little softer than the last show... Other's said she's just been hittin the gym. Hell, I dunno. I'm WAY softer than her. Pretty boy Napoleon deserved to pass out :p . He was a bonifide dumbass. My wife was getting very damp over the guy that... hmmm, the fellow... I can't remember his name. You know who... Mr. Art Gallery Director. That weezle. If I were gay though...he'd be the guy.
Funny...only caught the second half 'cause I love the show Las Vegas, so I'm not sure who all the guys are, but Mr carry Jen down the stairs is a contender.....

boxscore
01-11-2005, 12:05 AM
but Mr carry Jen down the stairs is a contender.....
That's the mutha that my wife is gonna leave me for. I hate him already.

bunny 166
01-11-2005, 12:07 AM
That's the mutha that my wife is gonna leave me for. I hate him already.
He's a cutie--reminds me of Charlie from the last bachelorette--very personable and confident...girls love a confident guy... :p And she's not going anywhere...just appreciating the opposite sex :D

Havasu Hangin'
01-11-2005, 05:43 AM
OK OK... is she fat ?
Yep...fat.
:D

Jbb
01-11-2005, 05:58 AM
Fat...

boxscore
01-11-2005, 07:26 AM
When HH and JBB say she's fat....
must be

Havasu_Dreamin
01-11-2005, 07:31 AM
I wouldn't kick her outta bed...........unless there was more room on the floor! :cool:

Mrs. casean
01-11-2005, 08:32 AM
I saw the previews last night after the show and it showed her in bikinis and I think she was far from fat... Bunny so true about the complex! So funny! :D

bunny 166
01-11-2005, 08:44 AM
I saw the previews last night after the show and it showed her in bikinis and I think she was far from fat... Bunny so true about the complex! So funny! :D
:p :p Total complexes all the time, huh??? It's so worse after kids, too--never the same!! I guess you just have to appreciate the motherhood badge of back fat...(God I hate that shiat) :cry:

Jbb
01-11-2005, 08:47 AM
fat back back fat......lol...

Mrs. casean
01-11-2005, 08:50 AM
:p :p Total complexes all the time, huh??? It's so worse after kids, too--never the same!! I guess you just have to appreciate the motherhood badge of back fat...(God I hate that shiat) :cry:
Since i've never had kids, I guess I don't need to worry about that yet :D Like all the guys say... you got nothin to worry about ;)

bunny 166
01-11-2005, 08:52 AM
fat back back fat......lol...
ha ha ha, easy for you to say...I know what you really look like--no back fat on you! :hammer2: No fair!!! :mad: :D

LVJAKAZ
01-11-2005, 08:52 AM
bunny, i dont think you have an ounce of fat on your body! Looking Good :)

bunny 166
01-11-2005, 08:53 AM
Since i've never had kids, I guess I don't need to worry about that yet :D Like all the guys say... you got nothin to worry about ;)
You have nothing to worry about yourself, cutie!! :) :) If you decide to have kids one day, you'll see in the end a bit of fat is worth all the joy you get in return... :wink:

bunny 166
01-11-2005, 08:56 AM
bunny, i dont think you have an ounce of fat on your body! Looking Good :)
:smile: Thank you so much, but you'll see "the real me" at the river this summer...way too many carbs and alcohol for this bunny... :rolleyes: Gotta get going or I'll have on some sad looking bathingsuits this sumer.....Well, probably not, but I won't look that good in the ones I'll be wearing... :devil:

VEGASBABY
01-11-2005, 08:57 AM
Jens hot, she looks real! the fact that her best friends are not that hot shows maybe shes not only about appearances and what people think about her. Her body, real too,I like the extra meat, give me 2nds of that booty! :eat:

Mrs. casean
01-11-2005, 08:58 AM
:smile: Thank you so much, but you'll see "the real me" at the river this summer...way too many carbs and alcohol for this bunny... :rolleyes: Gotta get going or I'll have on some sad looking bathingsuits this sumer.....Well, probably not, but I won't look that good in the ones I'll be wearing... :devil:
I don't believe that :D 4 months to go! No time to spare... back to the work out plan for me!

LVJAKAZ
01-11-2005, 08:58 AM
HaHa stand by me and you will look fine :) :) :)...i hear you on the carbs and alcohol thing :) age dosnt help either!!

VEGASBABY
01-11-2005, 09:03 AM
You have nothing to worry about yourself, cutie!! :) :) If you decide to have kids one day, you'll see in the end a bit of fat is worth all the joy you get in return... :wink:I think my wife became more attractive after kids! The extra stuff looks good on her!

bunny 166
01-11-2005, 09:05 AM
Jens hot, she looks real! the fact that her best friends are not that hot shows maybe shes not only about appearances and what people think about her. Her body, real too,I like the extra meat, give me 2nds of that booty! :eat:
We love men that love real women--thanx Vegas... :)

bunny 166
01-11-2005, 09:07 AM
HaHa stand by me and you will look fine :) :) :)...i hear you on the carbs and alcohol thing :) age dosnt help either!!
I'm 34, how old are you?

Mrs. casean
01-11-2005, 09:11 AM
You have nothing to worry about yourself, cutie!! :) :) If you decide to have kids one day, you'll see in the end a bit of fat is worth all the joy you get in return... :wink:
They will be worth it to me.... :D

LVJAKAZ
01-11-2005, 09:13 AM
I'm 34, how old are you?
Just turned 38 in December :)

bunny 166
01-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Just turned 38 in December :)
Happy birthday to you--looking forward to seeing you this summer!!! Do you have kids? How old? Ours are almost 11 (girl) and 6 (boy)

LVJAKAZ
01-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Happy birthday to you--looking forward to seeing you this summer!!! Do you have kids? How old? Ours are almost 11 (girl) and 6 (boy)
Thanks :) im looking forward to meeting you this summer too! My son is 14.5, i only have one. Been married for 18 years :) :) :) My hubby Jack is the BEST!

bunny 166
01-11-2005, 09:22 AM
Thanks :) im looking forward to meeting you this summer too! My son is 14.5, i only have one. Been married for 18 years :) :) :) My hubby Jack is the BEST!
We'll see you out there! Gotta get little man ready for kindergarten...remember those days?? Have a good one, hun... ;) Cindy

JackieV
01-11-2005, 11:13 AM
The future hubby and I are both on the Atkins starter kit for the next 14 days. We started January 3rd 2005 :) . I need to lose about 20 lbs. and my focus is on the after baby pouch (if anyone knows what I am talking about I might be the only one here cause everyone looks great! :mad: :) :) ) and my back handles. If I can turn my flabby tummy in to a nice pack and my back smoothly tight I will definately feel a little more confident this summer :rolleyes: .