PDA

View Full Version : tunnel finally gets color

promod
01-11-2005, 07:11 PM
finally deicded to finish the paint the white boat hopefully have it done next week and i'll post some pics if i can figure it out may have to get some help on that one not too comp smart, hell not that smart at all period lol

DaveA
01-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Just email them to one of us or Markist - he likes messing with that stuff, it seems!
They'll get posted right away!

76biesmeyer
01-12-2005, 05:07 AM
finally deicded to finish the paint the white boat hopefully have it done next week and i'll post some pics if i can figure it out may have to get some help on that one not too comp smart, hell not that smart at all period lolHoly Moly not only do you have a kick ass pretty motor but now a pretty boat :D :D

likwidsukr
01-12-2005, 07:17 AM
finally deicded to finish the paint the white boat hopefully have it done next week and i'll post some pics if i can figure it out may have to get some help on that one not too comp smart, hell not that smart at all period lol
Dont you know I'm a computer dork. LOL You aint dumb neither just HARD headed. :D

promod
01-12-2005, 07:20 AM
deciding between dork or geek lol or just a dam tight ass lmao

likwidsukr
01-13-2005, 06:12 AM
deciding between dork or geek lol or just a dam tight ass lmao
Dylan Is Having a party on Jan. 22 @ 2:30. Come one come all. He will be 4 years old :cool: :cool: :boxed: :rollside: :)
Yes I am Tighter than Dicks hatband!!! LMFAO! :rollside:

promod
01-17-2005, 04:29 AM
going to pick up boat tonight after work so we'll see how it looks maybe i can figure out the dig camera :)

BIGCHRIS
01-17-2005, 06:44 AM
going to pick up boat tonight after work so we'll see how it looks maybe i can figure out the dig camera :)
HEY, I tried for three hours last night to figure out how to make the kbs or whatever small enough to download pictures,and still don't have it :rolleyes:

likwidsukr
01-18-2005, 05:02 AM
I will see if I can make it over there today.

promod
01-18-2005, 05:44 AM
my satelite modem crashed over weeekend so will have it fixed today maybe get pics on tonight or get lik to help me, lik is getting his shop finished today so if anyone needs room to put there boat he's got room lol

Lady Warhawk
01-18-2005, 05:47 PM
my satelite modem crashed over weeekend so will have it fixed today maybe get pics on tonight or get lik to help me, lik is getting his shop finished today so if anyone needs room to put there boat he's got room lol
I think your garage has some mighty fine lookin' rooster tail makers in it right now :D

promod
01-18-2005, 06:12 PM
I think your garage has some mighty fine lookin' rooster tail makers in it right now :D
dont cha think

sleekcraft76
01-18-2005, 06:53 PM
think this will spike up my rooster! :rollside: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/151blower.jpg

promod
01-18-2005, 06:57 PM
that kinda spike going to take some getting use to big boy, need to let danny get hold of that metal and let him polish it with his magic stuff he makes :jawdrop:

sleekcraft76
01-18-2005, 07:01 PM
got some good stuff my self.will get back on it this weekend after i get back from a business to arkansas to set up a cnc router.i'have had plenty of seat time to handle the old sleekcraft you need to get on the lake more with us this summer we hade a blast last season.

MarKist
01-19-2005, 07:51 AM
yo Promod just give me a PM and I'll walk ya threw it !!later
Markist