PDA

View Full Version : Lake Shasta Cat Attack

HP350SC
01-11-2005, 10:57 PM
OK! it's time for the yearly Shasta thread. Let's get some ideas for a date to kick some whacker azz :wink:

HP350SC
01-11-2005, 11:07 PM
I'm thinking first half of June so boat traffic is at a minimum for speed runs. :coffeycup

Boatmaster
01-12-2005, 08:07 AM
June sounds good, hopefully the water warms up by then with all this snow.

jackpunx
01-12-2005, 08:33 AM
sounds good to me.. just keep in mind of some of the other trips that are planned. If you can stagger them a little you would get a good turn out from some of the so cal guys..
I'll be making the trip for sure.
We have OP6 in June
Dam run is June 5th ?
and the Naci trip .. I have to go back and check.. but I think the Naci trip is either july/june 17th..
Im looking forward to this trip as I got to hang with my Nor Cal crew :D

hulshot
01-12-2005, 08:50 AM
I am going th Naciamento june 16/17 with JP. I think we should go in late season again like mid to late SEP. Plus that will give e time to get my boat done I hope. Wires dont go very fast by themselves and with no motor thats all I got in the engine bay. :jawdrop:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-12-2005, 08:57 AM
late september sounds good to me too :cool:

NorCalCat
01-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Last year was at the end of May. That worked out great. Lets shoot for the same time, maybe early June. Watter will still be high. Hopefully my motor will stay together this year.
Any bachelors this year?

Robbie Racer
01-12-2005, 10:22 AM
I am going th Naciamento june 16/17 with JP. I think we should go in late season again like mid to late SEP. Plus that will give e time to get my boat done I hope. Wires dont go very fast by themselves and with no motor thats all I got in the engine bay. :jawdrop:
The big Naci get together is July 16th and 17th, not June. I think sometime in early to mid June would be good or after labor day in order to make some good speed runs without a lot of other boat wakes. The weekend of June 4th is booked for the ZZ-Top get together at Clear lake but any other weekend is open for me.
Keith

NorCalCat
01-12-2005, 10:32 AM
The big Naci get together is July 16th and 17th, not June. I think sometime in early to mid June would be good or after labor day in order to make some good speed runs without a lot of other boat wakes. The weekend of June 4th is booked for the ZZ-Top get together at Clear lake but any other weekend is open for me.
Keith
Thats right, I am in for ZZ top also. :D

jackpunx
01-12-2005, 10:35 AM
June 4-5 Looks good.. I just did a search on HB and dont see those dates..
OP6 is june 25th
I'll be the bachelor..
well Its my b day.. so we dont really need an excuse for strippers.. just use me..(its cause Im a good friend) :D
Let me know.. Maybe I'll bring some.. I guess it depends on how much of a kid friendly trip this is..

jackpunx
01-12-2005, 10:36 AM
June 4-5 Looks good.. I just did a search on HB and dont see those dates..
OP6 is june 25th
I'll be the bachelor..
well Its my b day.. so we dont really need an excuse for strippers.. just use me..(its cause Im a good friend) :D
Let me know.. Maybe I'll bring some.. I guess it depends on how much of a kid friendly trip this is..
damm.. sorry ,, didnt see the june 4th thing..
How about either side of July 17th.. I'll just leave my boat up there and go two weekends in a row..

hulshot
01-12-2005, 10:54 AM
sure glad I didnt take june 16-17 off yet. that would have sucked. lets put a vote on dates. me (whenever) If it aint runnin I'm thumbin :D

jackpunx
01-12-2005, 10:55 AM
sure glad I didnt take june 16-17 off yet. that would have sucked. lets put a vote on dates. me (whenever) If it aint runnin I'm thumbin :D
Your coverd..

hulshot
01-12-2005, 10:59 AM
Sweeeettt! :d :d :d :d :d

jackpunx
01-12-2005, 11:01 AM
I'll give the dates that I know are used already
4-28 BBSP and Poker run (havi)
6-5 ZZtop
6-25 OP6
7-17 Naci

NorCalCat
01-12-2005, 11:21 AM
May 20-22
May 27-30
June 10-13
June 24-26
Any later than that there can be a bit of traffic on the lake.

jackpunx
01-12-2005, 11:31 AM
May 22 looks good.. is it hot?

HP350SC
01-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Maybe high 70's? I have been several times in early-mid June and always hit good weather.

jackpunx
01-12-2005, 12:51 PM
why dont some of you guys post some pictures so that other people know what your talking about :D

Rock-it man
01-12-2005, 05:15 PM
I'll give the dates that I know are used already
4-28 BBSP and Poker run (havi)
6-5 ZZtop
6-25 OP6
7-17 Naci
7-16 & 7-17 Sacto Shoot Out
7-23 Portland Poker Run
4-29 & 4-30 Spring Heatwave havasu ??

NorCalCat
01-13-2005, 10:20 AM
7-16 & 7-17 Sacto Shoot Out
7-23 Portland Poker Run
4-29 & 4-30 Spring Heatwave havasu ??
RIM, What are you working on for this year?

Rock-it man
01-13-2005, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE=NorCalCat]RIM, What are you working on for this year?[/QUOTEI
Would tell ya but then i'd have to kill ya !!!!!!!!!!!!! I will just say this ,Robbie might just as well leave his boat on the trailer !!!!!!!!! this summer !!! cause his A$$ is mine !!!!! hehehe !!!! This new motor is nothing like you have seen before !!!!!!! and with the Weisman Drive it will be the ULTIMATE setup !!!

HP350SC
01-13-2005, 05:11 PM
why dont some of you guys post some pictures so that other people know what your talking about :D
Hard to find any that are safe to post... :D you get the general idea though!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/1231DSC00605.jpg

HP350SC
01-13-2005, 05:13 PM
yes, a good time was had by all............http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/1231DSC00598.jpg

HP350SC
01-13-2005, 05:14 PM
Hulshot in the old Howard........
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/1231DSC00585.jpg

HP350SC
01-13-2005, 05:15 PM
rad rides by "Troy"..........
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/1231DSC00578.jpg

HP350SC
01-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Robbie Racer, and Cliff's Cougar.............
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/1231DSC00576.jpg

hulshot
01-13-2005, 05:30 PM
Wayne I am surprise it took 2 posts this time befor you started trash talking. hehehe :D With all the money you haved shelled out over the past 2 years it better haul the mail and hold up for more than 2 times out before a rebuild. I dropped off my boat at Smooth as Glass and washed ashores boat is an awsome piece to look at. I think it may be the best detail to date I have seen in any boat east or west coast. I am shue robbie racer will give you all he has and if your not on kill he might get you. time will tell.
the only boat I will race are some of the slower outbards and jets. My big plans for the motor feel apart and now I have to resort back to the original set up and hope for the best.
I wont go the the bridge to bridge this year due to Naciamento, but I wouldnt have anyways, too hot and crapy conditions to watch a few decent boats run by one or two times. You can go there with the 100 mph 25-27 foot cats and beat up on them and claim fastest single 26 cat on pump gas with a bravo style drive, oh wait, no you cant, you run vp26 or higher and have a weisman drive...., well you sill still be the fastest single there. We will be there at Havasu the same time you are. We will be representing Nor Cal again and if everyone shows up from here that says they are going we will have some heat with us. Maybe a run for you too Rockit-man. ;)

ELIMINAT THIS
01-13-2005, 05:31 PM
[QUOTE=NorCalCat]RIM, What are you working on for this year?[/QUOTEI
Would tell ya but then i'd have to kill ya !!!!!!!!!!!!! I will just say this ,Robbie might just as well leave his boat on the trailer !!!!!!!!! this summer !!! cause his A$$ is mine !!!!! hehehe !!!! This new motor is nothing like you have seen before !!!!!!! and with the Weisman Drive it will be the ULTIMATE setup !!!
Rock-it-man so what you are saying is you aren't
going to leave the good shiit in the truck like at hooky day. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: BTW I heard some shiit the other day about washed ashore that is the one you better be watching.

jackpunx
01-13-2005, 05:37 PM
Wayne I am surprise it took 2 posts this time befor you started trash talking. hehehe :D With all the money you haved shelled out over the past 2 years it better haul the mail and hold up for more than 2 times out before a rebuild. I dropped off my boat at Smooth as Glass and washed ashores boat is an awsome piece to look at. I think it may be the best detail to date I have seen in any boat east or west coast. I am shue robbie racer will give you all he has and if your not on kill he might get you. time will tell.
the only boat I will race are some of the slower outbards and jets. My big plans for the motor feel apart and now I have to resort back to the original set up and hope for the best.
I wont go the the bridge to bridge this year due to Naciamento, but I wouldnt have anyways, too hot and crapy conditions to watch a few decent boats run by one or two times. You can go there with the 100 mph 25-27 foot cats and beat up on them and claim fastest single 26 cat on pump gas with a bravo style drive, oh wait, no you cant, you run vp26 or higher and have a weisman drive...., well you sill still be the fastest single there. We will be there at Havasu the same time you are. We will be representing Nor Cal again and if everyone shows up from here that says they are going we will have some heat with us. Maybe a run for you too Rockit-man. ;)
LMAO..
check you out :smile:
stirren it up..
Hey.. do you think I could get the bravo style record on pump gas?

Eliminator 4 Life
01-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Smooth as glass in Riverbank??

ELIMINAT THIS
01-13-2005, 05:41 PM
hulshot did you get my pm

Eliminator 4 Life
01-13-2005, 05:43 PM
HP350 go to the inside line and post away no restrictions :D

hulshot
01-13-2005, 06:38 PM
I'm not stirrin it up, I am just keepin the water warm.
Yes Smooth as glass in riverbank.
JP you should get the speed for the Fastest stoker on the southern west coast with a bravo style drive, The northern part might be harder to get hehehehe ;) ;) You know that there is 2 in these here parts. One of which We know is fast and the other is still broke and not so fast, but fun never the less.
Yes I got the PM from you Eliminate this. sentcha one back.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-13-2005, 06:49 PM
I was just in Riverbank today :idea:

Boatmaster
01-13-2005, 10:09 PM
Lord I miss my houseboat. Thanks for posting those pics, now I really miss summer :frown:

HP350SC
01-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Lord I miss my houseboat. Thanks for posting those pics, now I really miss summer :frown:
:cry: Yeah,Summer can't get here soon enough. Did you sell vicious rumors? :confused:
Hulshot- You getting some gel work done? You might want to pull the smog pump off that V6. I need some gel work but it's not in the budget. I finally bought an aeromotive bypass setup, just need to hang it and plumb it.

Boatmaster
01-14-2005, 07:04 AM
Hell NO! That houseboat will not be sold, unless a new one is on the way.

HP350SC
01-14-2005, 07:54 AM
Boatmaster-That's good, I thought I remembered you talking about getting a new h/boat.
Jackpunx- You going 540 quad rotor or what? I hope so! I wanna ride in the 224 missile! Thinking of selling my boat as early as late summer, and definitely by next summer. I dunno what I want next, maybe the LA show will give me some ideas. :idea:

jackpunx
01-14-2005, 08:44 AM
Boatmaster-That's good, I thought I remembered you talking about getting a new h/boat.
Jackpunx- You going 540 quad rotor or what? I hope so! I wanna ride in the 224 missile! Thinking of selling my boat as early as late summer, and definitely by next summer. I dunno what I want next, maybe the LA show will give me some ideas. :idea:
:D
selling already?

Rock-it man
01-14-2005, 11:06 AM
And I was gonna be NICE this year !!!!!!!I wonder if Hulsot remembers once when he was gonna sandbag me with NOS and I sent him packin home with his tail between his legs !!!!!! hehehe !!!!! and Ya ! I've seen All Washed Up's Ride ,looked like all show and no go !!!!!! to me !! 1471 Superchargers are so-o-o-o-o yeasterday !!!!!! Step up to the Plate if ya wanna be a player !!!!!!!
I saw Keith in Portland ,I think he was SPYING !!!! he knew I was out of town and wanted to look in the window of the shop I saw some nose prints and drulling on the window when I got home !!!!!!! May thats why he gonna play at Naci instead of the Sacto Shoot Out guess he know his REIGN is over !!!!
I was gonna invite ya all to watch the DYNO run at Whipple in Feb but i'm afraid if I do no one will want to play with me this summer hehehe !!!!!
Will be at the LA Boat Show on Sat opening days maybe see some of you there.

Robbie Racer
01-14-2005, 11:20 AM
Hey Wayne, It was good to see you, Mike and the other northwest guys last weekend. I didn't hear if you responded to my offer at the pizza joint, to bet on the horsepower your new motor makes. You are saying it will make 2,000 and I offered to bet a case of Shasta soda's that it makes closer to 1,700 vs. 2,000. Want to take me up on the bet? If so, you will have to show us the dyno sheet. :D

Rock-it man
01-14-2005, 12:45 PM
Hey Wayne, It was good to see you, Mike and the other northwest guys last weekend. I didn't hear if you responded to my offer at the pizza joint, to bet on the horsepower your new motor makes. You are saying it will make 2,000 and I offered to bet a case of Shasta soda's that it makes closer to 1,700 vs. 2,000. Want to take me up on the bet? If so, you will have to show us the dyno sheet. :D
I'm hoping for 2000 but I would settle for 1700hp and keep it togeather.2000 is possible but i'm not sure if I want it that radicle, want it to last at least 30 hrs before a rebuild ,I know it will need a valve job for sure at 15 hrs .besides I only needed a few more lbs boost to send you packinn !!!!! hehehe !!!
Still working with the experts on the final design before we start ordering the final parts. This will be the last summer in this boat anyway as I NEED to go to a twin Eng boat next year,will be looking at the LA Boat show but I know it will be hard to find something better than a Datona 36 ,a Skater is out of the question as thers no cabin for the wife and I NEED to keep her happy if ya know what I mean,I'm getting her a Motor Home to make travel a little more easy this year . What was the name of the camp ground you guys were at at Shasta looked like there was room for a Motor Home. My new HouseBoat may not be ready untill late summer or fall if lucky.

Robbie Racer
01-14-2005, 12:57 PM
1700 hp isn't too darn shabby either but I don't think that will get you to 150 in Sacramento in July. My guess is that 1700 hp will get you up to around 140 though which isn't too bad against the current in hot (and maybe fairly humid) air conditions in Sacto.
Yeah, I hear you about the importance of keeping the wife happy. The new motor home should help in that regard. We stay at Antlers Campground http://www.antlersrv.com/ at Shasta. I just made a camp site reservation for the July 4th weekend there today. They are already almost booked up for RV site reservations there that weekend so if you are thinking of bringing a RV for the July 4th weekend, you ought to make your reservations today.

Rock-it man
01-14-2005, 05:24 PM
1700 hp isn't too darn shabby either but I don't think that will get you to 150 in Sacramento in July. My guess is that 1700 hp will get you up to around 140 though which isn't too bad against the current in hot (and maybe fairly humid) air conditions in Sacto.
Yeah, I hear you about the importance of keeping the wife happy. The new motor home should help in that regard. We stay at Antlers Campground http://www.antlersrv.com/ at Shasta. I just made a camp site reservation for the July 4th weekend there today. They are already almost booked up for RV site reservations there that weekend so if you are thinking of bringing a RV for the July 4th weekend, you ought to make your reservations today.
DUh !!!! that does not make since !!!!!! If I ran on the delta last time we ran togeather 135 mph at 10 lbs boost with a 16.25 four blade prop at 6500 rpm and a ratio of 1.21 in the Weisman Drive and that I could have ran 19 lbs boost that would have put me over 140 there ,maybe even 150 and the new motor will put out at least 300 hp more (??) or at least 25 lbs boost, when I bump up the prop to say a 31 or 32 that should put me at 150 + mph not even knowing what the HP will be ,we did not dyno the last motor that ran 142 mph at 6500 rpm with 19 lbs boost when Teague ran it at Parker and I know for sure we will have much more power this time with more boost and fuel injection. I'm not sure I really want to run that fast at Sacto going up stream at those speeds theres no room for error between those bridges the speeds are getting too fast for that location,its not worth taking a chance as I heard someone spun out there last year .Its not just the safety its my comfort level in the tight quarters there.Going down streem is five as there is no turn but upstream is the problem. So Sacto is still really up in the air !!!!!!

Robbie Racer
01-14-2005, 06:26 PM
DUh !!!! that does not make since !!!!!! If I ran on the delta last time we ran togeather 135 mph at 10 lbs boost with a 16.25 four blade prop at 6500 rpm and a ratio of 1.21 in the Weisman Drive and that I could have ran 19 lbs boost that would have put me over 140 there ,maybe even 150 and the new motor will put out at least 300 hp more (??) or at least 25 lbs boost, when I bump up the prop to say a 31 or 32 that should put me at 150 + mph not even knowing what the HP will be ,we did not dyno the last motor that ran 142 mph at 6500 rpm with 19 lbs boost when Teague ran it at Parker and I know for sure we will have much more power this time with more boost and fuel injection. I'm not sure I really want to run that fast at Sacto going up stream at those speeds theres no room for error between those bridges the speeds are getting too fast for that location,its not worth taking a chance as I heard someone spun out there last year .Its not just the safety its my comfort level in the tight quarters there.Going down streem is five as there is no turn but upstream is the problem. So Sacto is still really up in the air !!!!!!
I'm still not buying your "I left my good shit in the truck theory" for your excuse at the last delta get together. I think you are way to competitve to not have thrown everything you had at it after towing it all the way down from Oregon. My guess is that you had your 142 mph "Parker" tune up on it but it just didn't perform nearly as good there. You can't compare performance with mineshaft (below sea level) air conditions at Parker in March with Sacto or Shasta in summer conditions. If I remember correctly you picked up 5 mph a couple of years ago going from Shasta to Havasu within just a few weeks of each other. Also, look at the 30" Daytona test that's in the latest Hot Boat magazine. That boat ran 151 at Havasu but was only able to run 143 on radar (due to the radar offset angle) and 146 on GPS at Sacto last summer. Your 142 at Parker in March would be more like 136 (GPS) or 133 (radar) at the Sacramento event in July. Which incedently was about what you got out of it on the delta. :hammerhea
Also, I don't think you will be able to pick up an additional 300 hp (unless you add nitrous) with the new motor. My guess is that it will be more like 150 additional hp which should give you an additional 5 mph or so. That would get you to about 140 at Sacramento or Shasta. That's just my 2 cents and I will admit I was wrong IF you are able run over 145 at Sacramento or Shasta this summer. :D

Boatmaster
01-14-2005, 09:36 PM
r-i-m who's building your new houseboat? I've been talking to Macky, and think the time has com for a new one myself.

Rock-it man
01-15-2005, 11:52 AM
r-i-m who's building your new houseboat? I've been talking to Macky, and think the time has com for a new one myself.
My son inlaw to be owns River Wild Boats here in Grants Pass ,he is an alummin jet boat manufacture and has the ability to build one and keep it in the family, working on the poontoons now,we are building two sets of poontoons one for a 56 ft boat and one set for a towable 10 x 37 that I could move from lake to lake and not need a forest service permit ,might even build some with him for sale to the public I have the designs done ,there may be a demand for a top of the line towable that I could market at around $ 75,000.00 .

Rock-it man
01-15-2005, 12:29 PM
I'm still not buying your "I left my good shit in the truck theory" for your excuse at the last delta get together. I think you are way to competitve to not have thrown everything you had at it after towing it all the way down from Oregon. My guess is that you had your 142 mph "Parker" tune up on it but it just didn't perform nearly as good there. You can't compare performance with mineshaft (below sea level) air conditions at Parker in March with Sacto or Shasta in summer conditions. If I remember correctly you picked up 5 mph a couple of years ago going from Shasta to Havasu within just a few weeks of each other. Also, look at the 30" Daytona test that's in the latest Hot Boat magazine. That boat ran 151 at Havasu but was only able to run 143 on radar (due to the radar offset angle) and 146 on GPS at Sacto last summer. Your 142 at Parker in March would be more like 136 (GPS) or 133 (radar) at the Sacramento event in July. Which incedently was about what you got out of it on the delta. :hammerhea
Also, I don't think you will be able to pick up an additional 300 hp (unless you add nitrous) with the new motor. My guess is that it will be more like 150 additional hp which should give you an additional 5 mph or so. That would get you to about 140 at Sacramento or Shasta. That's just my 2 cents and I will admit I was wrong IF you are able run over 145 at Sacramento or Shasta this summer. :D
Sorry but thats the truth, I just ran out of time to get the boat tested at shasta before comming to the delta so I left it set at 10 lbs and put in some AV gas. I did bring some VP-C16 ( 15 Gal in cans that was in the truck) but still only had the 16.25 x 29 prop to use and I had the pullys to up it to 19 lbs boost so you see the numbers from the delta are real ,let me state them again,135 mph,1.21 ratio,16.25x29 prop,6500 rpm,10 lbs boost,AV gas,quadrotor whipple,dual 1150 dom,I still could have bumped up the boost to 19 lbs which would have gave me another 10 mph ( If it did the same as at havasu)there was just not enough time !!!to make all the changes necessay to pump up the boost and change the plugs,pump all the fuel from one of the tanks to the other,etc so I just ran it as it was.I was suprized that it ran 135 on AV gas at only 10 lbs and was very happy with that ,I think it was possible to hit 150 with the Quad with the right prop under the right conditions. NOW here's the deal on the new motor it will be fuel injected,dry sumped, a blower that is capable of any boost I want , what do you think a 598 ,fuel injected drysumped , 16.25 x 32 prop,motor turning 7200 rpm with 25 lbs boost will do !!!!!! over what I had before, If I ran 142 before 150 now should not be a problem.Time will tell !!!I plan on the speed run at Havasu just before the Heatwave in April,Hot Boat Mag will be there to film it. of course I will have allready done it before Hot Boats see's the run .Don'tget me wrong you have a great boat and a great motor all these changes I make are for me and not just to outrun you , some times the timing of what I do doesn't match the times we meat ,seems I can never be satisfied with my motor and always looking whats better out there.WE WILL meet up this summer sometime and I know your out of tricks !!!! NOS won't help you any more !!!!!!!hehehe !!!!!!
Don't worry All Washed Up I'll run ya with one had tied behind my back !!! hehehe !!!!! to save fuel and engine time I think we ! All Washed Up. Robbie Racer,Rockitman should all line up at once for the run of the century !!!!! that way you will be able to share the SHAME !!!!!!!

HP350SC
01-15-2005, 02:17 PM
I have nothing to say except I can't wait for this....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1231Winter.jpg
to turn to this!......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1231DSC00214.jpg

hulshot
01-15-2005, 08:03 PM
R.I.M, I dont quite remember the Shast trip the way you did, and I dont think that many people that were there remember it that way either.
yes out accelerated me but that was it. I remember your gps reading and mine also. You must have been thinking about some other time. maybe last year but not the first year. but hey 170000 dollar 26 daytona vs. 60000 dollar 26 howard. You should win you paid alot more.
Hey I will tell you what I will run you this year in a quater mile race then I can say I beat you or put you on the trailer or run with your tail between your legs. Most of us are sorry for not spending as much on our boats to try to beat some record, in how many attempts have you made and come up short, for the worlds fastest single engine 26 cat. We all hope you do it, we just dont run our mouts like the "ROKIT-MOUTH" does. :hammerhea
Go getem at the sacto shootout..... We will read about you.
Pretty harsh words to say about some very nice fellow boaters from these parts. Washed ashores boat is awsome and Robbie racers also. We only hear one person tring to prove something to people that dont care if they get beat by you. We are just having fun doing what we like to do. Sure we all like to talk speeds and have fun compition but not like Rockit.

HP350SC
01-15-2005, 11:01 PM
My son inlaw to be owns River Wild Boats here in Grants Pass ,he is an alummin jet boat manufacture and has the ability to build one and keep it in the family, working on the poontoons now,we are building two sets of poontoons one for a 56 ft boat and one set for a towable 10 x 37 that I could move from lake to lake and not need a forest service permit ,might even build some with him for sale to the public I have the designs done ,there may be a demand for a top of the line towable that I could market at around $ 75,000.00 .
Would you need a permit to hang an outboard on the 10X37?

Rock-it man
01-16-2005, 11:51 AM
R.I.M, I dont quite remember the Shast trip the way you did, and I dont think that many people that were there remember it that way either.
yes out accelerated me but that was it. I remember your gps reading and mine also. You must have been thinking about some other time. maybe last year but not the first year. but hey 170000 dollar 26 daytona vs. 60000 dollar 26 howard. You should win you paid alot more.
Hey I will tell you what I will run you this year in a quater mile race then I can say I beat you or put you on the trailer or run with your tail between your legs. Most of us are sorry for not spending as much on our boats to try to beat some record, in how many attempts have you made and come up short, for the worlds fastest single engine 26 cat. We all hope you do it, we just dont run our mouts like the "ROKIT-MOUTH" does. :hammerhea
Go getem at the sacto shootout..... We will read about you.
Pretty harsh words to say about some very nice fellow boaters from these parts. Washed ashores boat is awsome and Robbie racers also. We only hear one person tring to prove something to people that dont care if they get beat by you. We are just having fun doing what we like to do. Sure we all like to talk speeds and have fun compition but not like Rockit.
Slow Down there Cowboy !!!!!! was just stiring the pot not getting serious your getting your dander up over nothing its not what you spend ,ya I spend a lot on my passion but there are hundreds more that spend a lot more
I know Glen and , heck I even have his prop and I don't really think I have personally offended him or Keith just the cold long winter talking,Yes I want the title of the Worlds Fastest Single Eng Cat and will continue to work at it but somthing like that takes a lot of time and work, that kind of speed does not come easy and above all safely so don,t try this at home boys and girls !!!!!! I know you could kick my but in a quarter mile and any twin eng boat could too when the waters rough i'm working on the TOP End Only ,so lightin up and I'll buy ya a case of Shasta Colas at havasu in April.
Speaking of Havasu I see its official and plan on being there April 28-30 for the SPring Heatwave aka Desert Storm Pokerrun. Sending in my reg today.

HP350SC
01-16-2005, 12:19 PM
Whew! You two going stir crazy? :wink: There is something to be said for letting one's boat do the talking. On the other hand, bench racing gets us through the Winter and a quick jib/ :D jab keeps us on our toes. Sooo....draw your own conclusions and post away :chi:

RACER52
01-17-2005, 12:39 PM
Its cold here too....
I'm in for Havasu in April, We have our spots reserved at Crazyhorse.
If anyone wants to stop by we'll be at the VIP section on the point.
We have the 3 spots on the point reserved.
I dont think I'm in for the poker run though, I dont like the thought of a
100mph boat being last and in rough water. I'll watch again :cool:
As far as shasta, I'm in for whatever date's you guys figure out.
Cant wait, no boating sucks asssssssss
Racer
p.s==hulshot be nice to your elders,
RIM- get that record already, whatever parts your waiting on just buy the best..and biggest.
:argue:

jackpunx
01-17-2005, 12:42 PM
Its cold here too....
Racer
RIM- get that record already, whatever parts your waiting on just buy the best..and biggest.
What are you guys doing this weekend?

Rock-it man
01-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Its cold here too....
Racer
YA !! What he said be nice to your elders -HULSHOT -!!!!!!! hehehe !!!!
I really need to get the lead out thats not a lot of time to get this thing built and dialed in before Havasu,I reserved the condo at Queens Bay today will be there a couple days early to get the motor diled in,I have a friend there that is a tuner for NASCAR he tuned last time for the Parker run.
Come on R52 the Poker Run is a blast !!!!!!! theres a new format this year ,the boats will leave in eight groups all south with the fastest first and they will leave five minuties apart ,just sand bag them and you can be first in your group !!! hehehe !!!! the info is at Lake Racer.Com
This thing may not be real driver friendly for a while so may need to be towed out and not in !!!! hehehe !!!! When are you guys getting there will come over and see ya. Hope Robbie Racer can make it with you guys.

Robbie Racer
01-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Come on R52 the Poker Run is a blast !!!!!!! theres a new format this year ,the boats will leave in eight groups all south with the fastest first and they will leave five minuties apart ,just sand bag them and you can be first in your group !!! hehehe !!!! the info is at Lake Racer.Com
This thing may not be real driver friendly for a while so may need to be towed out and not in !!!! hehehe !!!! When are you guys getting there will come over and see ya. Hope Robbie Racer can make it with you guys.
Thanks for the invitation but once was enough for me. In my opinion that run is just too darn rough to be safe in a 25' boat at 120+. :2purples: I know that you guys will have fun though. Please be safe though.

Rock-it man
01-17-2005, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the invitation but once was enough for me. In my opinion that run is just too darn rough to be safe in a 25' boat at 120+. :2purples: I know that you guys will have fun though. Please be safe though.
Are you still comming to Havasu even if you dont run in the Poker Run ?? Last oct I ran the first leg down to Havasu Springs with the Big Boys and it was really rough, it was hard to keep it at 110 mph as the water was a mess. This year there will be 5 minuties between each group and it will start early in the morning so there won't be a lot of traffic down the lake ,besides they will be all on the side lines watching for me and Predator to come by !!!! hehehe !!! thats if they let me run in the first group which they were going to last time before I broke seems I have a history of breaking just before the Poker Run but not this time ,its was sujested that I don't make my run at 150 mph untill after the Poker Run that way at least I can complete one Poker Run and that might be a good Idea ,will see how good the boat gets dialed in I don't want it on kill for the Pokerrun. Hope for good water and no wind or storms .

MOBrien
01-17-2005, 07:38 PM
WEATHER REPORT FOR NOR-CAL SAYS SUNNY THIS WEEKEND!

hulshot
01-17-2005, 11:16 PM
Well, Well, well racer finally woke up and joined the party. No poker runs for this little boat of mine. I am strickly going to be a family friendly boat this year. I had to tone down alot, no crazy motors. I need longevity. I am not picking on the slightlyolder group. just nee to slow down the momentum of the "I am faster than you talk". we are not that competitive, ya we like to boast and bragg, but all and all we are all friends and done care. We have a good time playing around. JThe outbaorder like to talk down the car boat guys, the jets like to pick on the outboards, the v-drives like to pick on everyone, and so on. We all share the same passions BOATING and having fun doing it.

Washed Ashore
01-18-2005, 07:51 AM
Wow,I remembered how to get on this place, its been awile.I heard that I should see the shit talking,what a suprise R.I.M job is leading the way.Wayne your a great motovater,I have been busting my ass trying to be ready for the poker run.If everything falls into place I will make it,but I have to rely on other people,(custom parts) you know how that normaly turns out!!I will say one thing it will be SHOW&GO!!!! :jawdrop:
Jeff

Rock-it man
01-18-2005, 08:34 AM
Wow,I remembered how to get on this place, its been awile.I heard that I should see the shit talking,what a suprise R.I.M job is leading the way.Wayne your a great motovater,I have been busting my ass trying to be ready for the poker run.If everything falls into place I will make it,but I have to rely on other people,(custom parts) you know how that normaly turns out!!I will say one thing it will be SHOW&GO!!!! :jawdrop:
Jeff
Some how I knew you would come out and play !!!! Sure would be good to have someone to play with at havasu, Keith said they play too rough there !!!!! hehehe !!! I am going to be driving by your area on Sun Jan 30 will anyone be around ,I need to drop off this prop I tuned up for you hehehe !!!!and see the SHOW BOAT !!!!

RACER52
01-18-2005, 10:08 AM
Well boys it sounds like washed ashore is trying hard to make it..
Jeff If you make it I'll ride with ya in the 26'er. Theres a big difference between our boats and the DCB will handle it better.
You just may need me to drive it :supp:
RIM=we'll be down for a week again...April 24th thru May 1st.
this time we'll be near the launch ramp...
J.P.===you coming up this weekend??? Not sure what everyone is up too..
I have $200 buy in poker game Sat. if interested.
Racer

acatitude
01-18-2005, 04:21 PM
Damn I love when hulshot and RIM talk. I'll go to shasta any weekend. will be there in june for vacation. That picture of that howard on page 1 sure looks pretty, nice boat someone :D :D :D . Don you know where you can ride if ya need to . looking forward to mine being finished .

Robbie Racer
01-18-2005, 04:27 PM
Ken, get that boat finished........ Summer is a comin'. When are you going to be there for vacation?
How does the weekend of June 25th-26th look to everyone to have the Cat Attack?
Keith

jackpunx
01-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Ken, get that boat finished........ Summer is a comin'. When are you going to be there for vacation?
How does the weekend of June 25th-26th look to everyone to have the Cat Attack?
Keith
june 25th is OP6

Robbie Racer
01-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Ooops, I forgot about that. How about the weekend before that (June 18th & 19th)?
Keith

jackpunx
01-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Ooops, I forgot about that. How about the weekend before that (June 18th & 19th)?
Keith
those dates work for me.. Im back to back everyweekend.. but im not missing this..I like hangen with the nor cal crew :rollside:

Rock-it man
01-18-2005, 06:48 PM
Keith
That date works for me !!!! by then I will be dailed in !!!! hehehe !!!!! no broken parts this year !!!!!!

hulshot
01-19-2005, 12:12 AM
I can likly swing that weekend and make it happen.
Ken if the Stoker floats I will be there with a sail. I dont want to miss all of us together, it si too much fun.
Washed ahore. welcome abord again. Long time since youve posted.. You better GET ER DONE by Havasu. I want a good nor cal Representative there again this year. You and Racer will be the only one packin heat between the stringers. We dont want people to think we just have all SHOW boats up here. ;) ;) Get working. Look whos talking, I dont even own a motor right now :confused:

Rock-it man
01-19-2005, 06:51 PM
I can likly swing that weekend and make it happen.
Ken if the Stoker floats I will be there with a sail. I dont want to miss all of us together, it si too much fun.
Washed ahore. welcome abord again. Long time since youve posted.. You better GET ER DONE by Havasu. I want a good nor cal Representative there again this year. You and Racer will be the only one packin heat between the stringers. We dont want people to think we just have all SHOW boats up here. ;) ;) Get working. Look whos talking, I dont even own a motor right now :confused:
What about ME-ME-ME-!!!!!Guess I don't count !!!!! OH !!! I forgot you said Nor Cal !!! is that like a different State !!! hehehe !!!! So now its the North West VS Nor Cal !!!!!!!!! OK !! I can live with that !!!! hehehe !!!!

dyam
01-19-2005, 07:40 PM
I have nothing to say except I can't wait for this....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1231Winter.jpg
to turn to this!......
:rollside: Anyone know who owns the 21 Daytona to the right of the center houseboat? :D I Know That Boat!!
Does it still have the small block in it?!
LMK
Dean

HP350SC
01-19-2005, 08:04 PM
I'm sure someone will pipe up. Only one's I know are: Robbie Racer in the distance(incidentally the ONLY time I have seen him behind )-> Rock-it Man's purple/yellow Daytona, Kevin's Mirage hangin off the back of the left houseboat, Phil's bad ass black daytona, and I think the brown/yellow Daytona was running a nasty sbc too.
:D :D

RACER52
01-20-2005, 10:11 AM
yes I believe it has a small block. There are 2 small block Daytona's
on the lake.
Racer

hulshot
01-20-2005, 12:29 PM
Rockit I am not excluding our Oregon buds, come on out with us. you still have my number, call us when you are close to Havasu. we sill meet up maybe cruise together to topac or the dam. lets try to get some sort of lunch run together for Havasu and also get a place to go at Shasta.
I just ordered a new lifline jacket for my passenger if anyone rides with me.
:eek:

jackpunx
01-20-2005, 01:21 PM
Rockit I am not excluding our Oregon buds, come on out with us. you still have my number, call us when you are close to Havasu. we sill meet up maybe cruise together to topac or the dam. lets try to get some sort of lunch run together for Havasu and also get a place to go at Shasta.
I just ordered a new lifline jacket for my passenger if anyone rides with me.
:eek:
Now thats what I need to be doing... :confused:
Jack(needs to get a lifeline)punx

Rock-it man
01-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Is there any campgrounds that allow a motor home where your close to the water and a launch, something Like where Robbie Racer was two years ago. Hey ! Keith where was that, it was where I returned you the prop once up the sacto arm and to the right way back in there ,I remember going under a bridge and there was a launch on the right near where you all were.
I sold my houseboat and the new one may not be ready till the fall ,wife wants a motor home again ( I've had three ) go figure !!!!! so may have a new one by the Cat Attack to stay in.

Boatmaster
01-20-2005, 05:56 PM
That 21 on the right side of that houseboat is Ed Maxi's from Redding and yes it still has the small block. That boat is running just under 100 on the bottle. He has done alot of work to that boat since he bought it a few years back.

Robbie Racer
01-20-2005, 10:01 PM
Is there any campgrounds that allow a motor home where your close to the water and a launch, something Like where Robbie Racer was two years ago. Hey ! Keith where was that, it was where I returned you the prop once up the sacto arm and to the right way back in there ,I remember going under a bridge and there was a launch on the right near where you all were.
That was Nelson Point on the Salt Creek Inlet. There aren't any amenities there but it is close to the water.

dyam
01-20-2005, 10:09 PM
That 21 on the right side of that houseboat is Ed Maxi's from Redding and yes it still has the small block. That boat is running just under 100 on the bottle. He has done alot of work to that boat since he bought it a few years back.
What outdrive unit is he running? Can't be the old OMC, can it? :jawdrop:

Rock-it man
01-21-2005, 11:10 AM
So !!!! Whats the official DATE for the Cat Attack also known as
( ROCKITMAN'S REVENGE ) cause Robbie Racers going DOWN DOWN DOWN !!!!!!! hehehe !!!!!!

Robbie Racer
01-21-2005, 12:02 PM
So !!!! Whats the official DATE for the Cat Attack also known as
( ROCKITMAN'S REVENGE ) cause Robbie Racers going DOWN DOWN DOWN !!!!!!! hehehe !!!!!!
If we have it on the June 11th or 18th weekends, will that give you enough time to put your motor back together after the 150 mph attempt at Havasu in April? :hammerhea

deltarat
01-21-2005, 12:02 PM
Well, Well, well racer finally woke up and joined the party. No poker runs for this little boat of mine. I am strickly going to be a family friendly boat this year. I had to tone down alot, no crazy motors. I need longevity. I am not picking on the slightlyolder group. just nee to slow down the momentum of the "I am faster than you talk". we are not that competitive, ya we like to boast and bragg, but all and all we are all friends and done care. We have a good time playing around. JThe outbaorder like to talk down the car boat guys, the jets like to pick on the outboards, the v-drives like to pick on everyone, and so on. We all share the same passions BOATING and having fun doing it.
Hey Hulshot my kidds are cant wait wait for your glass work to be done. They both said they are going to hold you to that promise you made to take them tubing behind the Stoker or is it now called the stocker...

RACER52
01-21-2005, 12:10 PM
Robbie R. I like that one :boxed:
RIM= start posting some pictures of your project, everyone knows your
shootin for the moon so let us see it....

jackpunx
01-21-2005, 12:13 PM
If we have it on the June 11th or 18th weekends, will that give you enough time to put your motor back together after the 150 mph attempt at Havasu in April? :hammerhea
I like both of those weekend.. :rollside:

RACER52
01-21-2005, 12:19 PM
those weekends work for us too....

HP350SC
01-21-2005, 12:45 PM
I'm in for either weekend, Boatmaster can make the final call.

Rock-it man
01-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Your trying to make me laugh HUH !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you will know all about it before Shasta !!!! That way you can make some kind of excuse to not be there !!!!hehehe !!!

Rock-it man
01-21-2005, 12:58 PM
Robbie R. I like that one :boxed:
RIM= start posting some pictures of your project, everyone knows your
shootin for the moon so let us see it....
I,m afraid if I do no one will want to play with me anymore !!!!!,Heres a pic but i'm not admitting anything yet .

stoker2001
01-21-2005, 02:51 PM
What outdrive unit is he running? Can't be the old OMC, can it? :jawdrop:yes,Ed runs the old 800 series OMC drive.brian runs the same thing on the 19 daytona with spray to boot.you would be suprized on how they hold up :rolleyes: :D the key is a light boat.they keep a good eye on them and rebuild them themselves with modifications to help them hold up to the abuse of surfacing the prop.

dyam
01-21-2005, 04:22 PM
yes,Ed runs the old 800 series OMC drive.brian runs the same thing on the 19 daytona with spray to boot.you would be suprized on how they hold up :rolleyes: :D the key is a light boat.they keep a good eye on them and rebuild them themselves with modifications to help them hold up to the abuse of surfacing the prop.
I've got some old parts to the OMC 800. Housing, quadrant, etc. If he's interested in them, I'll drag them down out of the rafters in the garage and list what I have. Not doing any good up there!
Is he still using the land and sea torque shift prop? I loved that thing.
Thanks for the info too.
Dean

stoker2001
01-21-2005, 06:01 PM
I've got some old parts to the OMC 800. Housing, quadrant, etc. If he's interested in them, I'll drag them down out of the rafters in the garage and list what I have. Not doing any good up there!
Thanks for the info too.
Deani dont have any way to contact these guys except thru phil.you could try www.philsprop.com .didnt know they had l&s shift prop?i tryed one about twenty years ago and it always broke on me :mad: you cant surface them,designed for skiing and runabouts only.

TUNNEL T
01-21-2005, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the info too.
Dean
DYAM , that's a pretty little toy you have as your avatar does it run as good as looks, if so drag your ass to shasta whenever these boners figure outa date ! love to see new blood, that group of boys with the daytonas have a few kick ass rides and like to run um! TUNNEL T :cool:

MOBrien
01-21-2005, 08:31 PM
What the Fock is that!!!???!!!??? :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9402

hulshot
01-21-2005, 08:34 PM
Ok How about June 10-11-12 that is Fri, Sat, and recovery Sunday. Whos in???
1- Hullshot- Stoker....

dyam
01-21-2005, 09:31 PM
i dont have any way to contact these guys except thru phil.you could try www.philsprop.com .didnt know they had l&s shift prop?i tryed one about twenty years ago and it always broke on me :mad: you cant surface them,designed for skiing and runabouts only.
No big deal. Just wondering about the boat. God I loved that boat.
That prop was perfect for the boat. It idled at about 1,200 rpm so at the low end it was a 13 pitch and it shifted out to a 26 pitch. Before it I used to have to shut it off in the no wake zones and coast. After I could get by with idling through without much problem. And the holeshot was awesome. Had to rebuild it every year though. About $100 a pop.
Thanks
Dean

dyam
01-21-2005, 09:39 PM
DYAM , that's a pretty little toy you have as your avatar does it run as good as looks, if so drag your ass to shasta whenever these boners figure outa date ! love to see new blood, that group of boys with the daytonas have a few kick ass rides and like to run um! TUNNEL T :cool:
It's more show than anything. 21 Daytona, 502 with a legend jet. Probably low 80s, but it's fun to drive and I won't be breaking the jet!
Shasta's a LONG ways away from Ventura County! :jawdrop: What 8-10 hours? Too far for a weekend trip.
But you never know?!
Later.

Robbie Racer
01-21-2005, 10:40 PM
Ok How about June 10-11-12 that is Fri, Sat, and recovery Sunday. Whos in???
1- Hullshot- Stoker....
I'm in. Who else?
1- Hullshot-Stoker 22
2- Robbie Racer-Carrera 25

ELIMINAT THIS
01-21-2005, 11:12 PM
[QUOTE=Robbie Racer]I'm in. Who else?
1- Hullshot-Stoker 22
3- Eliminat this- Advantage 28 cat

HP350SC
01-22-2005, 08:07 AM
1- Hulshot-Stoker 22.4
3- Eliminat this- Advantage 28 cat[/QUOTE]
4- HP350SC-Stoker 22

Boatmaster
01-22-2005, 08:35 AM
Looks like fun can I go? :D Spent all day on the water yesterday, I'm ready for summer! Still fun, but way cold!!

DCBob
01-22-2005, 09:49 AM
1- Hulshot-Stoker 22.4
4- HP350SC-Stoker 22[/QUOTE]
5-Purple Haze-22 DCB ????
Need Wackas?? Where does everyone launch/stay? Where is the best place to rent a houseboat/launch coming North through Bridge Bay?

Boatmaster
01-22-2005, 10:28 AM
Bob call me if you get time. I keep my houseboat at Shasta Marina on the Sac are in Obrien inlet. The Owner of the marina is a good friend of mine and has some of the nicest boats on the lake. Shasta Marina 530-238-2284 talk to Cindy or Sherry (both the owner's daughters) great people and place. Other good thing is the Cat Attack is held just outside Obrien Inlet in Kelly cove so your close.

DCBob
01-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Bob call me if you get time. I keep my houseboat at Shasta Marina on the Sac are in Obrien inlet. The Owner of the marina is a good friend of mine and has some of the nicest boats on the lake. Shasta Marina 530-238-2284 talk to Cindy or Sherry (both the owner's daughters) great people and place. Other good thing is the Cat Attack is held just outside Obrien Inlet in Kelly cove so your close.
:D Thanks Drew, I'll give you a call in the next couple of days. I think Steve is good to go also as long as his motas come in. If they don't, He has to ride w/you :hammer2: haha :) :)

Rock-it man
01-22-2005, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=Robbie Racer]I'm in. Who else?
1- Hullshot-Stoker 22
4-ROCKIT MAN 26 Daytona

Rock-it man
01-22-2005, 01:50 PM
What the Fock is that!!!???!!!??? :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9402
Its a Natural gas compressor !!!!! or could be a compressor off a freight train !!!!!! Take your pic !!!!!! I here its's good for acouple lbs of boost !!!! hehehe !!!

Rock-it man
01-23-2005, 10:33 AM
Hey !!! BoatMaster do you sell these !!!!!! hehehe !!!!

jackpunx
01-24-2005, 09:07 AM
1- Hulshot-Stoker 22.4
4- HP350SC-Stoker 22
5- Jackpunx- Stoker 22.4[/QUOTE]

ELIMINAT THIS
01-24-2005, 09:42 AM
Maybe we should call this the WEST COAST STOKER SHOOT OUT. I Cant wait for this run. :)

HP350SC
01-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Maybe we should call this the WEST COAST STOKER SHOOT OUT. I Cant wait for this run. :)
I'm afraid I'll be low man on the scrotum pole this year... :2purples: :2purples: :cry:
There should be plenty of Eliminators for you to run too!

jackpunx
01-24-2005, 10:29 AM
I'm afraid I'll be low man on the scrotum pole this year... :2purples: :2purples: :cry:
NO SANDBAGGIN :D

ELIMINAT THIS
01-24-2005, 10:39 AM
:confused: With the boats that are going now.I would need a big head start. :eat:

HP350SC
01-24-2005, 01:30 PM
NO SANDBAGGIN :D
Yeah RIGHT! Hypocrite :D Bring enough tools to stick my drive on yours in case we need to run those pesky o/b guys :rolleyes:

jackpunx
01-24-2005, 01:41 PM
Yeah RIGHT! Hypocrite :D Bring enough tools to stick my drive on yours in case we need to run those pesky o/b guys :rolleyes:
and some gear oil and we are in business..lol.. between all the stokers.. we should be able to lay it down.. :)
well.. I dont know.. Im not going to get over confident.. Ive seen some of you NOR CAL boys.. and I aint messing around with a couple of them eliminators..
Eliminat this,,,
you better have your game face on.. these guys dont play.. :smile:

NorCalCat
01-24-2005, 02:40 PM
1- Hulshot-Stoker 22.4
4- HP350SC-Stoker 22
5- Jackpunx- Stoker 22.4
6- NorCalCat- Force Offshore 29 Cat

ELIMINAT THIS
01-24-2005, 02:40 PM
Game face, I have seen all of these boats run but yours I dont think I want to tangle with any of 'umm. :idea: Maybe I can run R52 in his ski boat.

jackpunx
01-24-2005, 02:52 PM
Game face, I have seen all of these boats run but yours I dont think I want to tangle with any of 'umm. :idea: Maybe I can run R52 in his ski boat.
Mine dont really run.. it just shines alot :D
Troy will race anyone for anything.. :supp: :D
Looking forward to this trip and hanging out... :)

NorCalCat
01-24-2005, 03:02 PM
ELIMINAT THIS, you gonna make it this year? I hope everything holds together... :supp:

DCBob
01-24-2005, 03:15 PM
1- Hulshot-Stoker 22.4
4- HP350SC-Stoker 22
5- Jackpunx- Stoker 22.4
How do you get on the list? 7-DCBob DCB Mach 22 :)

jackpunx
01-24-2005, 03:23 PM
1- Hulshot-Stoker 22.4
4- HP350SC-Stoker 22
5- Jackpunx- Stoker 22.4
7- DCBob- DCB Mach 22
How's this

DCBob
01-24-2005, 03:32 PM
How's this
Cool :cool: Thanks

Rock-it man
01-24-2005, 03:39 PM
1- Hulshot-Stoker 22.4
4- HP350SC-Stoker 22
5- Jackpunx- Stoker 22.4
7. Rockit Man Daytona 26

NorCalCat
01-24-2005, 03:42 PM
How do you get on the list? 7-DCBob DCB Mach 22 :)
You gotta know someone that knows someone. It's magic.

ELIMINAT THIS
01-24-2005, 04:10 PM
Hey NorCalCat how is the motor work coming. I will be at the cat attack for sure. I saw pics. and vids. from last year I will not miss it this year. :cool:

NICE PAIR
01-24-2005, 05:04 PM
You gotta know someone that knows someone. It's magic.
Hey, Norcal Cat I know someone but i'm not sure he knows someone. show me some magic, how do I get on the list? #8 Nice Pair/talon 22

acatitude
01-24-2005, 05:54 PM
Hey Don why did the howard all of a sudden go to 60k????????lol , I think its 75 myself. you crack me up. Don't think I can make the 11th of June, my little woman says we are getting married that day, so I guess I gotta give her 1 day anyways. Hell maybe I'll hqave more gas money, or less, darn. I'm going to shasta the 18th thru the 28th, so you guys enjoy, I'll make the next round. boat will be on water april 1st Kieth when in the water ins. kicks in.

NorCalCat
01-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Hey, Norcal Cat I know someone but i'm not sure he knows someone. show me some magic, how do I get on the list? #8 Nice Pair/talon 22
1- Hulshot-Stoker 22.4
4- HP350SC-Stoker 22
5- Jackpunx- Stoker 22.4
7- DCBob- DCB Mach 22
8- Nice Pair-Talon 22
9- Boatmaster- DCB F29?

DCBob
01-25-2005, 10:53 AM
:D Drew, I hooked up w/Cindy @ Shastalake.net She was very helpful. I'm all set up. Looks like we will be heading up on the 6th staying through the 13th. Thanks for the referal. :D I'm really looking forward to this event.

MOBrien
01-25-2005, 05:35 PM
My boat is called a "Cheetah"........does that count for the "Cat Attack" or would I be banished to the other side of the cove?
..........you guys and your pickleforks.
heheheh, I said pickle. :D :p :D

Boatmaster
01-26-2005, 07:14 AM
Hey just a reminder, started setting up my both at the Nor Cal Boat Show today. Look forward to seeing some of you at the show. Show runs Fri the 28th thru Sun the 6th. Bob glad to hear you got a boat, I will start planning now to be up early to tie up with you guys. When it gets closer I will get you some info as to where the best coves are.

DCBob
01-26-2005, 09:58 AM
Hey just a reminder, started setting up my both at the Nor Cal Boat Show today. Look forward to seeing some of you at the show. Show runs Fri the 28th thru Sun the 6th. Bob glad to hear you got a boat, I will start planning now to be up early to tie up with you guys. When it gets closer I will get you some info as to where the best coves are.
Sounds good Drew :D Is it June yet ? :)

hulshot
01-26-2005, 06:11 PM
MO I dont have a pickle fork tunnel. I am going and there are others. It is more of a hot boat style gathtering, when we got this started a few years ago we all did have tunnels. most still do but it doesnt matter what you got. Make the trip with us. I am up there for fri-sun.
Now boatmaster, what is up with a possible f29. This is a fun trip not a buisness sales trip. I know you didnt buy a f29. June is coming and I still dont even have a boat yet. I have 10 penies saved up, is that enough for a new one??

Boatmaster
01-27-2005, 07:39 AM
How long have you known me Don, boating is my buisness. On the lake or in the shop it's all the same. I don't know where the F29 next to my name came from, but it may not be that far off if things go as well as they have been. I think an F26 may fit the bill alittle better for this summer though.

NICE PAIR
01-27-2005, 07:40 AM
MO I dont have a pickle fork tunnel. I am going and there are others. It is more of a hot boat style gathtering, when we got this started a few years ago we all did have tunnels. most still do but it doesnt matter what you got. Make the trip with us. I am up there for fri-sun.
Now boatmaster, what is up with a possible f29. This is a fun trip not a buisness sales trip. I know you didnt buy a f29. June is coming and I still dont even have a boat yet. I have 10 penies saved up, is that enough for a new one??
hulshot, pickleknifes are OK. See you at shasta

NICE PAIR
01-27-2005, 07:43 AM
Hey Boatmaster, I see you are bored also. What do you think of this

Boatmaster
01-27-2005, 07:59 AM
Well there it is, believe me there will be some calls made today!!! :jawdrop:

Rock-it man
01-27-2005, 02:17 PM
This HouseBoat may be for rent !!!!!! See boatmaster

DCBob
01-27-2005, 03:24 PM
This HouseBoat may be for rent !!!!!! See boatmaster
:D She's a beaut :D Might be a little to much toe in on those twin wackers though :D

RACER52
01-27-2005, 03:40 PM
well I dont think I could sit this one out either.
1- Hulshot-Stoker 22.4
4- HP350SC-Stoker 22
5- Jackpunx- Stoker 22.4
7- DCBob- DCB Mach 22
8- Nice Pair-Talon 22
9- Boatmaster- DCB F29?
10-Racer52- Raysoncraft 26
Jackpunx,
Not sure if I'll be racing anyone cause it seams like eveyone has gone
crazy out of control with their h.p this year.
Racer

RACER52
01-27-2005, 03:43 PM
wait a minute,
DCBbob has another run coming his way..
Since I had to blow my chiot up running him last year maybe well go for 2
:hammerhea
NOT---but we'll have some fun with some side by side unless you were sandbaggin me.... :eek:
Racer

JB in so cal
01-27-2005, 03:45 PM
I haven't been to Shasta w/my new boat or in about 4 years; how is the Sheriff going to be handling noise issues? All the hp you guys are packin' can't be easy to muffle...

jackpunx
01-27-2005, 03:46 PM
well I dont think I could sit this one out either.
1- Hulshot-Stoker 22.4
4- HP350SC-Stoker 22
5- Jackpunx- Stoker 22.4
7- DCBob- DCB Mach 22
8- Nice Pair-Talon 22
9- Boatmaster- DCB F29?
10-Racer52- Raysoncraft 26
Jackpunx,
Not sure if I'll be racing anyone cause it seams like eveyone has gone
crazy out of control with their h.p this year.
Racer
LOL.. thats why none of us are going to race this year..lol. You Nor cal guys are all SANDBAGGERS!! :D
Even with all the HP.. the boat may not go over 100 :2purples: .. and I may not have the sack to get over 85 :2purples: :2purples:

RACER52
01-27-2005, 03:48 PM
the sheriff will be there with us so no worries.
:wink:
its all good, and plus there hasnt been any talk about any restrictions up there YET
racer

JB in so cal
01-27-2005, 03:51 PM
Got to love Shasta; A new California law passes effective 1/1/05; we're freaked out at a lake that borders the state and here's a lake smack dab in the middle of it and no worries... :cool:
I'm gonna buy some Eric Estrada land and move up there closer...

DCBob
01-28-2005, 08:15 AM
wait a minute,
DCBbob has another run coming his way..
Since I had to blow my chiot up running him last year maybe well go for 2
:hammerhea
NOT---but we'll have some fun with some side by side unless you were sandbaggin me.... :eek:
Racer
Troy, your not going to make me start that other motor are ya?? :D KIDDING :D Look forward to seeing you up there :smile:

Oldman_Boatmaster
01-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Troy, your not going to make me start that other motor are ya?? KIDDING Look forward to seeing you up there
DCBob That is cold!!!!

RACER52
01-28-2005, 02:41 PM
:2purples:
jackpunx you were right, they are all sandbaggers!!!!!
I'll have to run the belt around both blowers this year since I have a little more seat time :crossx:
Racer

jackpunx
01-28-2005, 02:57 PM
jackpunx you were right, they are all sandbaggers!!!!!
I'll have to run the belt around both blowers this year since I have a little more seat time :crossx:
Racer
and take the rev limiter off.. and get some wacka ass.. :D

DCBob
01-28-2005, 03:33 PM
DCBob That is cold!!!!
Hey, long time no hear!! Is Shasta in the cards for you in June :D I hope so :D

RACER52
01-28-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm sure after hookie day old man B will be there...
Maybe he will trade the barbie jeep for a boat??? :D
Racer

BLEWBAYOU1
01-28-2005, 04:09 PM
I'm gonna buy some Eric Estrada land and move up there closer...[/QUOTE]
That's some funny $hit. Life after the movies. I guess he couldn't get a phone card commercial.LOL :eek:
Brian :cool:

Oldman_Boatmaster
01-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Bob,
I would like to go but will have to wait and see.
R52, The jeep stays. I can always catch a ride with Drew.

TUNNEL T
01-28-2005, 08:21 PM
sounds like a stroker fest, and are good buddy dumpster is leading the pack! :lightsabe sorry donald , i forgot i'll be riding with you! tunnel t and the 20.2 lavey just might not be done being reincarnated ! TUNNEL T

DCBob
02-02-2005, 07:54 AM
:confused: Suns out, is it June yet :confused:

hulshot
02-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Nobody ever sandbaggs around here :D Jp will be the stoker to beat I think. Hey get this, I am going to get my motor tommarrow. YEEEHAAWWW!! I picked upthe drive today. TT what is going on with your ride(s)??? I wont go to the boat show. I have the boat I want for now and dont have enough extra money to buy another. I am getting sweaty palms now thinking about my motor back between the stringers. and the beatiful noises to be coming from the exhaust (muffled of couarse).. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I have alot of work plumbing and wiring. R52 are you tearing down this year or leaving it??

HP350SC
02-04-2005, 06:19 PM
Yeah go ahead and kick me aside like yesterday's news :cry: :D
Hey I figure Jackpunx's new motor will give me answers to what I could expect from more power. Free R&D so to speak. That's great that you're getting your motor back soon! What all did you have to do with the drive? Hopefully not too expensive. Come ON Summer!

HP350SC
02-04-2005, 06:21 PM
We'll likely be renting a houseboat from Drew's marina, just waiting for some $$$$! Rock-it man is going to stay in one of the cabins I think.

NorCalCat
02-04-2005, 06:35 PM
We'll likely be renting a houseboat from Drew's marina, just waiting for some $$$$! Rock-it man is going to stay in one of the cabins I think.
What did you all scare RIM last year.

HP350SC
02-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Maybe! No, he sold his share of the houseboat. Incidentally, I don't think the Mrs. was too happy with the bachelor party "shenanigans" :rolleyes:

HP350SC
02-04-2005, 09:53 PM
Speaking of a Stoker fest, do you have yours yet stoker2001? I know you got an optimax, but if you had 2 drags on it I would love to see a heads up race with JP. If it outperformed the quad rotor I would be impressed. Whadd'ya think the outcome would be? :coffeycup

Boatmaster
02-05-2005, 08:14 AM
There was a Bachelor party last year? How come nobody told me? :D I always miss all the fun stuff!! JP said he was up for being the bachelor this year. ;)

stoker2001
02-05-2005, 08:35 AM
Speaking of a Stoker fest, do you have yours yet stoker2001? I know you got an optimax, but if you had 2 drags on it I would love to see a heads up race with JP. If it outperformed the quad rotor I would be impressed. Whadd'ya think the outcome would be? :coffeycupthey poped it out of the mold last week.everyone that has seen it says it is the bomb :sqeyes: when i get pics from al i will post them.i am keeping the mirage as the stoker will be our lake and delta cruiser.HP,you should join us at havasu on 4-28,everyone is going.there will be a few DCB 22s with twin drags on them there that would love to play with JP :lightsabe you can stop here in sacto and we will follow you down (just an easy nine hour tow from here) :messedup:

HP350SC
02-05-2005, 10:38 AM
they poped it out of the mold last week.everyone that has seen it says it is the bomb :sqeyes: when i get pics from al i will post them.i am keeping the mirage as the stoker will be our lake and delta cruiser.HP,you should join us at havasu on 4-28,everyone is going.there will be a few DCB 22s with twin drags on them there that would love to play with JP :lightsabe you can stop here in sacto and we will follow you down (just an easy nine hour tow from here) :messedup:
That's cool, I'd like to see it. Have they done a 22.4 o/b yet? Would like to go to Havasu, but man I hate towing that far. That last trip to Delta was a loooong ways. Road trips don't sound to good after last weekend's run to LA boat show. Hopefully JP can give a good showing for the carboat guys :) Propped equally for top speed I would think the race would be very close. That's if he gets a MMW drive on there. I don't think he will be doing any full throttle starts until then. :rollside:

HP350SC
02-05-2005, 10:42 AM
There was a Bachelor party last year? How come nobody told me? :D I always miss all the fun stuff!! JP said he was up for being the bachelor this year. ;)
Yes, there was a party! Let me talk to some people, maybe I can get you in next time :D

stoker2001
02-05-2005, 07:00 PM
That's cool, I'd like to see it. Have they done a 22.4 o/b yet? Would like to go to Havasu, but man I hate towing that far. That last trip to Delta was a loooong ways. Road trips don't sound to good after last weekend's run to LA boat show. Hopefully JP can give a good showing for the carboat guys :) Propped equally for top speed I would think the race would be very close. That's if he gets a MMW drive on there. I don't think he will be doing any full throttle starts until then. :rollside:first 22.4 ever with whacker,and it has been a little bit of a pain for Al doing the extra transom work.havasu is the bomb,you can break up the drive by laying over here.the guest room is yours and we have plenty of secure boat parking.if you never have boated havasu,you have got to do it :rollside:i believe this is the same weekend rockitman will be there to for the big poker run.

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Nobody ever sandbaggs around here :D Jp will be the stoker to beat I think. Hey get this, I am going to get my motor tommarrow. YEEEHAAWWW!! I picked upthe drive today. TT what is going on with your ride(s)??? I wont go to the boat show. I have the boat I want for now and dont have enough extra money to buy another. I am getting sweaty palms now thinking about my motor back between the stringers. and the beatiful noises to be coming from the exhaust (muffled of couarse).. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I have alot of work plumbing and wiring. R52 are you tearing down this year or leaving it??
SANDBAGGER!
SANDBAGGER!
SANDBAGGER!
SANDBAGGER!
SANDBAGGER!
My buddy just got a 224 .. so we got another one in the family.. . I'll try to talk him into coming..
You guys are putting alot of presure on me..We'll see how the boat works with the extra power.. you never know.. :jawdrop:
HP.. you have to make it to BBSP.. its worth the drive.. Come on!!

HP350SC
02-07-2005, 11:03 AM
Well, what I would like to attend and what I can afford to attend are two different things :( Bought a '91 Mustang GT last month to fix up and sell. Done with it now, just waiting for it to sell as I dumped some money into it. So what's the deal Hulshot? 600 inch and 400 juice? Won't matter cuz the nitrous won't hold out on the long run to the eastern fork. :D Kevin, just wondering what you thought about the o/b's vs. whipple, not looking for a bench racing discussion. Another matchup that would be cool is 22 Stoker vs. 22 DCB with identical o/b power. :coffeycup

HP350SC
02-07-2005, 11:10 AM
first 22.4 ever with whacker,and it has been a little bit of a pain for Al doing the extra transom work.havasu is the bomb,you can break up the drive by laying over here.the guest room is yours and we have plenty of secure boat parking.if you never have boated havasu,you have got to do it :rollside:i believe this is the same weekend rockitman will be there to for the big poker run.
Thanks for the offer Kevin! Right now not looking too good, I would rather ride with someone if I did go. My boat's too small for a poker run weekend.
Get those pictures up as soon as you can, what colors did you do?

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the offer Kevin! Right now not looking too good, I would rather ride with someone if I did go. My boat's too small for a poker run weekend.
Get those pictures up as soon as you can, what colors did you do?
Your boat is fine for that weekend.. its going to be a Stoker Regatta...We are all going to tie up and watch the first couple of heats for the poker run.. then we are off to speed alley..

HP350SC
02-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Well, I'm going to back my boost down a little for the summer :sleeping:

NorCalCat
02-10-2005, 11:28 AM
What was the confirmed dates? June 10-12?

jackpunx
02-10-2005, 01:02 PM
LMAO.. sure buddy! :D

Propster
02-11-2005, 02:34 PM
They still letting wackers on Shasta? I heard they were outlawing 2 stokes on Shasta.
If I can bring the wacker, I might be in.

hulshot
02-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Ok no more sandbaggin here. I will level with you and let you know I dynoed the beast. The numbers were real impressive for a while.
specs on the motor:
motor: BBC 402
heads: rusted
valves: pitted and rusted
cam: long and has some lumps on it.
crank: chevy 3 piece welded to block
pistons: molten aluminum
rods: they were straight
number of cylinders: 8 to begin with and ended up with 5 after.
dyno: hydro acurate water braking force applied to spinning prop(standing behind the boat and aiming at the prop)
Carb: doesnt work well
Nitros assist: 600hp dry shot
as You can tell nothing but the best parts used and no exspense spared
it made 235hp at 4400 rpm (motor only)
with the nitros it made 300hp at 4800 then for some reason stopped quickly? huh :idea:
Now it is on the plan R, Because that is what I am up to now.
I am a pro builder and will offer my assistance to anyone who needs it, and I dont charge but a few beers.
Now it is off the steal the neighbors 1974 bbc out of his truck in the middle of the night :messedup: :messedup: I got to get this thing running right soon.

Rock-it man
02-11-2005, 03:20 PM
They still letting wackers on Shasta? I heard they were outlawing 2 stokes on Shasta.
If I can bring the wacker, I might be in.
Bring it !! Boatmaster will need help mixing RITAS !!!!!!!!!!! Who can bring a 55 Gal barrel !!!!!!!

HP350SC
02-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Congrats on the buildup Don. If you run that slick 50 stuff you can toss the valve covers and spray water on the rockers to keep her from locking up next time. PM me for any other help, I was the Brigg's and Stratton crew chief's helpers assistant for nearly a year.

TOBTEK
02-12-2005, 09:21 AM
DREW.....I'll pull up the new F29 for ya, IF im the "DD" for the weekend. Sounds like a good exuse to come see the in-laws in Redding :wink:

jackpunx
02-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Ok no more sandbaggin here. I will level with you and let you know I dynoed the beast. The numbers were real impressive for a while.
specs on the motor:
motor: BBC 402
heads: rusted
valves: pitted and rusted
cam: long and has some lumps on it.
crank: chevy 3 piece welded to block
pistons: molten aluminum
rods: they were straight
number of cylinders: 8 to begin with and ended up with 5 after.
dyno: hydro acurate water braking force applied to spinning prop(standing behind the boat and aiming at the prop)
Carb: doesnt work well
Nitros assist: 600hp dry shot
as You can tell nothing but the best parts used and no exspense spared
it made 235hp at 4400 rpm (motor only)
with the nitros it made 300hp at 4800 then for some reason stopped quickly? huh :idea:
Now it is on the plan R, Because that is what I am up to now.
I am a pro builder and will offer my assistance to anyone who needs it, and I dont charge but a few beers.
Now it is off the steal the neighbors 1974 bbc out of his truck in the middle of the night :messedup: :messedup: I got to get this thing running right soon.
You aint right!!

hulshot
02-14-2005, 08:27 PM
just some humor to stir the pot. you have nothing to worry about. YET!!!! :rolleyes: :D

HP350SC
02-15-2005, 10:28 PM
holesquat- Maybe we can start a "slow ass stoker club" with Kevin and JP's buddy, and you and I. ;)

jackpunx
02-16-2005, 08:47 AM
holesquat- Maybe we can start a "slow ass stoker club" with Kevin and JP's buddy, and you and I. ;)
I want to be in the club.. Im all show and no go!.. We'll see how safe it is.. it might be just a show piece :supp:

RACER52
02-16-2005, 11:31 AM
After seeing the sandbagger special I dont think Holeshot will meet the requirements for the slow club..
Maybe J.P will be the leader of the runner up club :cool:
But what do I know, I didnt think the inline 5 cylinder would turn that many rpms but holeshot said with a sand in the cylinders it would bump the C.R. to 25:1 :rolleyes: and turn big rrrr's..
f'n sandbaggers---

RACER52
02-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Holeshot-thanks for the offer to help get the racer ride back in working order.
Our boats may have to be neighbors for a few weeks...
Thanks,
Racer

Rock-it man
02-16-2005, 05:17 PM
Anybody use the Auto Meter data Logger system,thinking of some kind of system to be able to play back on a lap top !!!!!!
Bought a mini houseboat today so will be on the lake for the summer untill I can get my new REAL house boat built next winter just ran out of time this winter been too busy building all these house's up here for all you rich Californians !!! so keep comming cause I need more boat parts hehehe !!!!!
What's all this Stoker talk !!!! I thought it was the Cat Attack hehehe !!!!!!
Just a reminder Keith I'm comming for YOU !!!!!!! and SOON !!!!!!!

Rock-it man
02-16-2005, 05:19 PM
I see PokerRuns west is having some sort of event the same weekend as the Cat Attack anyone have any info on it ???

HP350SC
02-16-2005, 08:33 PM
Anybody use the Auto Meter data Logger system,thinking of some kind of system to be able to play back on a lap top !!!!!!
Bought a mini houseboat today so will be on the lake for the summer untill I can get my new REAL house boat built next winter just ran out of time this winter been too busy building all these house's up here for all you rich Californians !!! so keep comming cause I need more boat parts hehehe !!!!!
What's all this Stoker talk !!!! I thought it was the Cat Attack hehehe !!!!!!
Just a reminder Keith I'm comming for YOU !!!!!!! and SOON !!!!!!!
Good to see you have your computer up and running again. Some of the drag boat forums might have info. on data loggers? Does Racecrafters use them?
This year sounds like it's going to be the best yet with all the new rides and power!

HP350SC
02-16-2005, 08:49 PM
After seeing the sandbagger special I dont think Holeshot will meet the requirements for the slow club..
But what do I know, I didnt think the inline 5 cylinder would turn that many rpms but holeshot said with a sand in the cylinders it would bump the C.R. to 25:1 :rolleyes: and turn big rrrr's..
f'n sandbaggers---
25:1 :idea: so it's, it's an opposed 5 cyl. turbo...diesel! :messedup:

Tunnel Vision
02-17-2005, 12:27 PM
Hmmmmmmmm?

HP350SC
02-17-2005, 01:24 PM
Tunnel T- you and your crew need to make it to Shasta this year! We usually leave the day before, and stay at Motel 6 in Weed. Then all rested up for Fri. morning. Don't forget a camcorder, should be some good passes to shoot.

RACER52
02-17-2005, 03:23 PM
RIM=sent you a pm with info on data loggers.
Racer

HP350SC
02-17-2005, 05:19 PM
f'n sandbaggers---
Sandbagger special that's funny :) Guess I'll be a one man club. I'll get a louder stereo and a bigger cooler to measure up to these yayhoo's :cry:

hulshot
02-18-2005, 10:03 AM
Get it right that is a twin turbo 5 cylinder with 28:1 sand compression. I build race cars, should I bring my tools or what, alright FLAPJACK (jerkyboys).
Rockit did you get the motor to Fresno to dyno it or did that fall through?

HP350SC
02-18-2005, 10:40 AM
My tunnel ram 305 is coming along quite nicely. Looking for some 73-75 smog heads now. This, coupled with water injection, split fire's and a FILTERCHARGER should get me where I need to be. :idea:

Rock-it man
02-18-2005, 11:46 AM
Get it right that is a twin turbo 5 cylinder with 28:1 sand compression. I build race cars, should I bring my tools or what, alright FLAPJACK (jerkyboys).
Rockit did you get the motor to Fresno to dyno it or did that fall through?
Not ready for Fresno yet still working on the motor. Need to have a data logger and will order one today if all works out.This new build turned out to be a bigger deal than I first thought !!!!!!!! and time is running short. My drive is in Costa Mesa and need to get it back up here soon ??? any one making a trip south I will gladly pay for a delivery up closer to here ??
Got the new Mini Houseboat today and need to modify it for our use its 34x 8.5 on a trailer ,will use it for the summer and then build what I want for next year we may even build them for sale as my son in law is an alum boat manufacture and owns River Wild Boats here in Grants Pas Oregon.

hulshot
02-18-2005, 12:58 PM
HP with that build you will be in the sloest boat catagory, should have gone with the 307 with smog heads, better combo for big power. That would get you where you want to be. :D :D
Wayne keep digging. get that motor together and run it. I want to hear the results. Should be pretty big.

Robbie Racer
02-18-2005, 01:41 PM
Not ready for Fresno yet still working on the motor. Need to have a data logger and will order one today if all works out.This new build turned out to be a bigger deal than I first thought !!!!!!!! and time is running short. My drive is in Costa Mesa and need to get it back up here soon ??? any one making a trip south I will gladly pay for a delivery up closer to here ??
Wayne, I have to drive down to Anaheim on Monday for a business trip and could pick up your drive in Costa Mesa and bring it back at least as far as the San Jose area. Let me know if that would be any help to you.
We used the Racepak data logger on the drag boat and it worked out really well. It's was pretty expensive though. Jack McClure at Marine Performance Design in Costa Mesa is a dealer for the Edelbrock Quick Data system and has installed them on several of the drag boats. That system is quite a bit less expensive than the Racepak. That might be another option for you.
Keith

Rock-it man
02-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Wayne, I have to drive down to Anaheim on Monday for a business trip and could pick up your drive in Costa Mesa and bring it back at least as far as the San Jose area. Let me know if that would be any help to you.
We used the Racepak data logger on the drag boat and it worked out really well. It's was pretty expensive though. Jack McClure at Marine Performance Design in Costa Mesa is a dealer for the Edelbrock Quick Data system and has installed them on several of the drag boats. That system is quite a bit less expensive than the Racepak. That might be another option for you.
Keith
Thanks Keith but I called Pat Weisman and he said the drive won't be ready for another week ,I will let ya know when its readyand will follow up on the Edelbrock system.