PDA

View Full Version : Pup needs a good home

Kerny
01-12-2005, 12:15 AM
My buddy in Hesperia found this pup on his door step, I just got her, and a new job which won't allow me to be home that often. So I need to find her a good home. Anyone out there can
E-mail Scubakerny@yahoo.com
Cell (909)261-6818
Or drop a reply to this thread
Thanks
Anthony

Rexone
01-12-2005, 12:19 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9183

Kerny
01-12-2005, 07:33 AM
theres nothing wrong with the eyes its just the camera

phebus
01-12-2005, 07:53 AM
theres nothing wrong with the eyes its just the camera
I think he wears contacts. :D

Rexone
01-12-2005, 01:46 PM
bump :smile:

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 01:48 PM
Topless need another dog ask her...

topless
01-12-2005, 01:51 PM
Topless need another dog ask her...
No thank you. I just got rid of you.

Her454
01-12-2005, 01:52 PM
No thank you. I just got rid of you.
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eat:

topless
01-12-2005, 01:56 PM
:D :D :D :D OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eat:

MsDrmr
01-12-2005, 01:58 PM
she looks to be part german shep, do you know for sure what breed she is?

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 02:23 PM
:D :D :D :D
lets talk about ouch...knowing how you just got one dog and how much of an animal lover you are, I just thought you might be interested...but noooo you have to refrence how YOU got rid of me...lets see now...I DIVORCED YOU>>>> :boxingguy

MsDrmr
01-12-2005, 02:31 PM
lets talk about ouch...knowing how you just got one dog and how much of an animal lover you are, I just thought you might be interested...but noooo you have to refrence how YOU got rid of me...lets see now...I DIVORCED YOU>>>> :boxingguy
do I sense hostility??

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 02:32 PM
do I sense hostility??
nothing but love......love thats she's my EX wife :crossx:

topless
01-12-2005, 02:33 PM
lets talk about ouch...knowing how you just got one dog and how much of an animal lover you are, I just thought you might be interested...but noooo you have to refrence how YOU got rid of me...lets see now...I DIVORCED YOU>>>> :boxingguyI only married you for your boat anyway. :crossx: I can't have anymore dogs my best neighbor will call animal control if I do.

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 02:35 PM
I only married you for your boat anyway. :crossx: I can't have anymore dogs my best neighbor will call animal control if I do.
Talking about "DOGS"....did you get rid of the stray that keeps coming back??

MsDrmr
01-12-2005, 02:36 PM
nothing but love......love thats she's my EX wife :crossx:
thats how mr feels about his ex-wife...for real :notam:
come on now unforgiven, you looked so happy in the wedding pics, what happend?

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 02:43 PM
thats how mr feels about his ex-wife...for real :notam:
come on now unforgiven, you looked so happy in the wedding pics, what happend?
she just wanted me for the boat and sex.... :sqeyes: she told me it was love< I think she was trying to get CLOSER to our driver....her and MRS RACER

topless
01-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Talking about "DOGS"....did you get rid of the stray that keeps coming back??
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Touche

MsDrmr
01-12-2005, 02:47 PM
she just wanted me for the boat and sex.... :sqeyes: she told me it was love< I think she was trying to get CLOSER to our driver....her and MRS RACER
I'm not so sure, she got the boat, but I don't see her with the driver? mayber mrs racer has 'em. And just what did you get out of all this?

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 02:59 PM
I'm not so sure, she got the boat, but I don't see her with the driver? mayber mrs racer has 'em. And just what did you get out of all this?
I can't talk about what happened in the race trailer that day...I was in big trouble when topless and mrs racer came into the trailer and locked the door behind them... :hammer2: :hammer2:

MsDrmr
01-12-2005, 03:02 PM
I can't talk about what happened in the race trailer that day...I was in big trouble when topless and mrs racer came into the trailer and locked the door behind them... :hammer2: :hammer2:
yes, yes I am sure you were, it must have been very tramatic for you, how are you recovering? I felt bad for you but felt it was not my place to approach you with my concern as the whole situation is so personal. Hope your doing better now :cool:

victorfb
01-12-2005, 03:04 PM
i guess its better than tieing up our courts and having fights in the streets, but cmon people, this is a thread to help find a home for a puppy. Geeeeeezzze...
can you give any more info? shots, spayed, breed (even a guess), ect?

Unforgiven
01-12-2005, 03:15 PM
i guess its better than tieing up our courts and having fights in the streets, but cmon people, this is a thread to help find a home for a puppy. Geeeeeezzze...
can you give any more info? shots, spayed, breed (even a guess), ect?
ok ok...call topless she needs another dog...the "stray" is almost gone

Rexone
01-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Talk about a good thread hijacked. :frown:

ahhell
01-12-2005, 06:26 PM
unfortunately people think the high desert is a dumping ground for dogs...my neighbor has taken in 5-6 that know of in the last 4 years. People just come up here , figure the dog can make it on its own in "the desert" dump fido and go on with their happy asses...i'd take it in but i have 5 dogs already...not to mention other animals that have adopted me....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Looks like a shepherd/lab mix to me. It's hard to tell when they are young, but for some reason, it's a pretty common mix. From what I've seen, it's a good mix. They are good protectors and family dogs. Best of both breeds.

MsDrmr
01-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Looks like a shepherd/lab mix to me. It's hard to tell when they are young, but for some reason, it's a pretty common mix. From what I've seen, it's a good mix. They are good protectors and family dogs. Best of both breeds.
yeah I was thinkin the same thing, I am sure that pup will have a home in no time flat......it is a cutie