PDA

View Full Version : Good Hotel in Catalina?

Powerquestboy
01-12-2005, 07:36 AM
Anyone got a good suggestion for a place to stay in Catalina?

burtandnancy
01-12-2005, 07:45 AM
The Inn at Mt Edna which used to be the old Wrigley Mansion. Its bed and breakfast only, you have to come off the hill to get dinner, but its very nice. There are only 6 rooms, each one unique. Worth the experience and the view of Catalina and CA are outstanding...

Jetdriver
01-12-2005, 08:05 AM
Just spent the weekend over there about 3 weeks ago. We stayed at the Hotel-Metropole bitchen place right off the harbor. Try doing a google search for it!

cola
01-12-2005, 09:03 AM
We stay @ the Vista Del Mar

Sane Asylum
01-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Go to www.tripadvisor.com and punch in catalina island....It'll tell you that pavillion lodge is the most popular.....We just stayed three nights there about a month ago.......It was awesome......
Have also heard good things about the Metropole as someone has suggested...
Let us know how it went when you get back...
PS..........Where are you in Phoenix?? Go to Pleasant much?

Powerquestboy
01-12-2005, 01:18 PM
Go to www.tripadvisor.com and punch in catalina island....It'll tell you that pavillion lodge is the most popular.....We just stayed three nights there about a month ago.......It was awesome......
Have also heard good things about the Metropole as someone has suggested...
Let us know how it went when you get back...
PS..........Where are you in Phoenix?? Go to Pleasant much?
Thanks for the info. I'm in North Phoenix, near Desert Ridge. We go to Pleasant pretty often, and Barlett, Saguaro, Powell, Havasu, Parker etc.

Beautiful Noise
01-12-2005, 06:05 PM
When I get sent over to Catalina to work I always enjoy staying at the Pavilion Lodge :D :D

ahhell
01-12-2005, 06:10 PM
weve stayed at the hotel st. lauren (hot pink one at the top of the hill) nice place...everything there is like doll furniture though but just a few steps from the blue parrot and antonio's pizzaria...gotta go to Luau Larry's and get youre "Wicky wacked"....you get to keep the hat :boxed:
do the bar tour

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-12-2005, 06:32 PM
The lodge at Two Harbors. I think it's just called "The Lodge" it's the only hotel on that that side of the island. Has buffalo heads and stuff on the walls in the entry. It's also a bed and breakfast. Very cool. http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/good.gif