PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Job In Az

Artv
01-12-2005, 09:09 AM
On 01/03/04 I found out that my job hear at Nissan was going to be
outsourced to India, this means I can't transfer to AZ.
I have five months untill the house in AZ is done. If anyone has hook-ups on a job in the az please let me know.
Thanks,

HavaTan
01-12-2005, 09:13 AM
Damn Artv,
Sorry to hear that. Where in AZ are you moving? And what did you do for Nissan?

Kurtis500
01-12-2005, 09:21 AM
On 01/03/04 I found out that my job hear at Nissan was going to be
outsourced to India, this means I can't transfer to AZ.
I have five months untill the house in AZ is done. If anyone has hook-ups on a job in the az please let me know.
Thanks,
What kind of skills and/or education do you have? Two of my wifes accounts are placement agencies for attorneys and other tech jobs.

Artv
01-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Damn Artv,
Sorry to hear that. Where in AZ are you moving? And what did you do for Nissan?
We bought a house in Goodyear, its about 25 miles west of Phoenix. For the past four years at Nissan I’ve been in the warranty department. Taking calls from Nissan and Infiniti dealers.

Artv
01-12-2005, 09:32 AM
What kind of skills and/or education do you have? Two of my wifes accounts are placement agencies for attorneys and other tech jobs.
Hear is a peice of my resume, I did finish high school.
Process Warranty claims. Setup claims calls from Licensed Auto repair facilities; verify part number, price, and availability of Original equipment, after-market and like kind quality when applicable, also verify industry standard labor times and needed repair operations to Ensure vehicle service contract policy and procedure are adhered to. Follow-up to confirm parts sourced by warranty claims department shipped as per vendor arrangement. Maintain and communicate customer changes as needed, extensive follow-up in order to expedite claims quickly and efficiently. Discuss claims disputes with customers, and service advisors & managers. Report and document questions & answers, and report to management, and/or forward to appropriate person(s). Provide service and product information to customers.

Outnumbered
01-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Car biz is booming in AZ. You should have no problem finding a gig. go to: http://arizona.jobing.com/default.asp and look around. Worst case, you could probably sell your house in Goodyear as soon as it is finished and make some money. They are going up quick. Good luck.
OL

Artv
01-12-2005, 12:20 PM
Car biz is booming in AZ. You should have no problem finding a gig. go to: http://arizona.jobing.com/default.asp and look around. Worst case, you could probably sell your house in Goodyear as soon as it is finished and make some money. They are going up quick. Good luck.
OL
Thanks for the link; we have made a few bucks on the house so far.

Boatcop
01-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Right there at Goodyear, well more like the 101 and 10, there's the new auto park with a half dozen dealerships, and more being built every few months.
The way the Valley is growing right now, dealerships are popping up in the middle of no where, and they ALL need good service people.
You shouldn't have any problem.

JackieV
01-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Good luck again honey! :clover: