PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

thom
01-12-2005, 10:08 AM
I need to say a big thank you to REV Williams and LUVNLIFE. You guys are all class.... I have never met either one of you and for you to check on my boat while i was out of town and offer to help me pull it out of the mud is just unbeleivable.....
I post on here every now and then but i mostly lurk... It just confirms how classy most of the people are on here....
I cant tell you how cool that was of you two to pm me your cell numbers and offer with out even knowing me..... I owe you guys a couple of tall ones!!!
I will let you know if i need help.....
Thanks again!!!

jackpunx
01-12-2005, 10:39 AM
I want to help too.. cant give those guys all the glory :D
Your right though.. they are all class.. good crew.. its a lot of give and take around here.. in this group.. its mostly give.. :smile:

Rev. Williams
01-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Like I said in the PM back to you.... We help each other on and off the water!! Problems never seem to be to large when you have a good group of friends with ya :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
01-12-2005, 12:08 PM
I owe you guys a couple of tall ones!!!
I will let you know if i need help.....
Thanks again!!!
You're probably just around the corner....stop by any time for a tall one!! :) P.S.-------I taught Luvnlife everything he knows. :D :D

Jetdriver
01-12-2005, 12:49 PM
You're probably just around the corner....stop by any time for a tall one!! :) P.S.-------I taught Luvnlife everything he knows. :D :D
He does give incredible head!!! :rollside:

jackpunx
01-12-2005, 12:54 PM
LMAO :D

78Eliminator
01-12-2005, 12:58 PM
LMAO :D
I remember when I left my boat at D&S interiors and they left it out in the rain, about five guys were calling me and asking me if they wanted them to pick it up, or beat the shit out of the guys at D&S or whatever. These are guys I hadn't even met before!!! Nice group of people out there, and you never know they are even there until you need them. Warms your heart.... :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-12-2005, 01:01 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

jackpunx
01-12-2005, 01:07 PM
I remember when I left my boat at D&S interiors and they left it out in the rain, about five guys were calling me and asking me if they wanted them to pick it up, or beat the shit out of the guys at D&S or whatever. These are guys I hadn't even met before!!! Nice group of people out there, and you never know they are even there until you need them. Warms your heart.... :D
that was you?>>> I remember that.. that was a while ago.. we all wanted to pick it up..lol :D

78Eliminator
01-12-2005, 01:34 PM
that was you?>>> I remember that.. that was a while ago.. we all wanted to pick it up..lol :D
Yep, but it turned out for the best. Designer Interiors is a way better place and it turns out that the guy who owns Designer, tought the guys at D&S. From what I understand, they only worked there a short time, then started D&S. D&S is very limited in what they can do where Designer can do anything.....

Desert Rat
01-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Can you teach me? please pretty plllllease :D

Rev. Williams
01-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Are you sure you can handle it??? :D :D :idea:

Rev. Williams
01-12-2005, 04:16 PM
I need to say a big thank you to REV Williams and LUVNLIFE. You guys are all class....
Did anyone see this??? Cale and I are ALL CLASS !!!! :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Did anyone see this??? Cale and I are ALL CLASS !!!! :D :D :D
Still ROTFLMOA :D :D :D :wink:

LUVNLIFE
01-13-2005, 05:32 AM
Hey Thom absolutely no problem. I don't ever mind helping out. Alot of these guys have helped me and I just pass the good karma along :D

JetBoatRich
01-13-2005, 05:56 AM
There OK :rolleyes:

a catered life
01-13-2005, 07:54 AM
WOW :eek:

a catered life
01-13-2005, 07:56 AM
me too i want to learn the donkey and chicken trick :sqeyes:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-13-2005, 09:21 AM
See, actually I was referring to his niceness that I taught him :hammer2:.....but I'm up for some teacher time. :D :D
Rev........if you could handle it......he can handle it!! :D
Willie....that wasn't me!!!!!!!!!!! :2purples: :D

a catered life
01-15-2005, 08:34 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: