PDA

View Full Version : Time in Phoenix

25Elmn8r
01-12-2005, 11:50 AM
i will be in Phoenix for the rest of this week for work and I will have some free time in the evenings. Is there anyplace I need to go, anything I need to see? i have only been here once before and it was a daytrip. Any info would be great.
Thanks,

25Elmn8r
01-12-2005, 11:50 AM
oh and what the hell is the copper square?

AZKC
01-12-2005, 03:58 PM
Its according to where your going to be. But there are quite a few Hooters in the valley :rolleyes: :D

Mardonzi
01-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Don't forget Christie's!!! :D

fourspeednup
01-12-2005, 05:19 PM
What part of town are you in? If you are anywhere on the East side I recommend hitting up a few of the old town scottsdale bars or if you're more into naked chicks Christie's, Babes, or Skin.....I've got VIP passes to all of them, lemme know :)

25Elmn8r
01-12-2005, 05:50 PM
I am actually downtown at the Hyatt. Any suggestions for this area? I am not one to head out to tit bars alone.

roln 20s
01-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Oh man, wish I had of known you were down at the Hyatt, I was at the Suns-Heat game last night. Will you be here over the weekend, or leaving on Friday?
I'm on the west side, but would be happy to roll down town and have a brew or two (Zack- you joining?).
Roln 20s

fourspeednup
01-12-2005, 10:12 PM
Oh man, wish I had of known you were down at the Hyatt, I was at the Suns-Heat game last night. Will you be here over the weekend, or leaving on Friday?
I'm on the west side, but would be happy to roll down town and have a brew or two (Zack- you joining?).
Roln 20s
I may be available let me check my schedule.......................................... ................................ya that's cool :)

25Elmn8r
01-13-2005, 05:59 PM
Roln 20s
I am here thru Friday then back in a week for another week. Maybe we can get together for a brew when I come back. Would love to meet Howard's sales guy! :) If you got the time then I'm buying.

AZKC
01-13-2005, 06:28 PM
Don't forget Christie's!!! :D
Now that I know where it is :devil: :D I won't miss it next time :smile:

roln 20s
01-13-2005, 07:08 PM
I am here thru Friday then back in a week for another week. Maybe we can get together for a brew when I come back. Would love to meet Howard's sales guy! :) If you got the time then I'm buying.
You got it--- I'll PM you my cell. Tuesday evening around 7ish works for me, or Thursday. Zack- you avail?
I'm excited and I'll try to limit the Howard talk :D :)
Roln 20s

25Elmn8r
01-13-2005, 07:32 PM
You got it--- I'll PM you my cell. Tuesday evening around 7ish works for me, or Thursday. Zack- you avail?
I'm excited and I'll try to limit the Howard talk :D :)
Roln 20s
Sounds good, I will call you when I get back out here. PM back at you.

Jordy
01-13-2005, 08:16 PM
You should stay the weekend. It's Supercross. :D

25Elmn8r
01-13-2005, 08:29 PM
You should stay the weekend. It's Supercross. :D
I already tried that one. The boss(wife) wouldn't go for it. My daughter has an All-Star Soccer tourney Saturday that i really shouldn't miss.
It's ok, I got tickets for round 3 at Anaheim. :D

Danhercules
01-13-2005, 08:43 PM
I have been here all week. Grandma is driving me nuts. Stayin at her place. I am headed home 2morrow.
Watch Loop 101, expecally in Scottsdale, lots of cops.

IN2MX
01-14-2005, 02:59 PM
IF you want to go to a really cool place to eat.....Go to the Mining Camp in Apache junction. Not TOO far from where you are, but the food is GREAT and its a fun experiance.
All you can eat Bar-b-que Ribs, Chicken, Potatoes, Cole slaw, and Baked Beans, all served mining camp style.
Definately worth checking out if ya get the chance!

PHX ATC
01-14-2005, 04:17 PM
IF you want to go to a really cool place to eat.....Go to the Mining Camp in Apache junction. Not TOO far from where you are, but the food is GREAT and its a fun experiance.
All you can eat Bar-b-que Ribs, Chicken, Potatoes, Cole slaw, and Baked Beans, all served mining camp style.
Definately worth checking out if ya get the chance!
No offense, but their prices have gone waaaay out of wack over the past couple of years. It's a tourist trap.
Good, messy food, but not worth the drive or the money.
Of course, if you're on the company dime...giddy up! :D