PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Spam.

Snowboat
01-12-2005, 12:44 PM
I'm looking for some headers, used or otherwise. I also need a front cover for a BBC that doesn't have the ears on it where the water inlets are. Any water pumps and extensions out there? Thanks.

GofastRacer
01-12-2005, 07:11 PM
I have a set of headers and an Enderle cover, let me know what you're looking for!..You can also take a cover with the water inlets and cut them off, and you won't know the difference!..

Snowboat
01-12-2005, 08:52 PM
Hello Art. The website has been messing up, so I will try again. I'm interested. Tell me more, or call 307 682 4884 tomorrow, anytime. Will the cover work for a magnaflow pump? A guy responded about a Kuhl pump, but I wonder about the one number eight outlet.

Fiat48
01-12-2005, 09:00 PM
On that Kuhl pump..they work o.k. long as you don't putt around a lot. Main thing is you can run an injector pump off of it. I may have a home for it. Let me know who's got it and how much.

GofastRacer
01-13-2005, 09:46 AM
Hello Art. The website has been messing up, so I will try again. I'm interested. Tell me more, or call 307 682 4884 tomorrow, anytime. Will the cover work for a magnaflow pump? A guy responded about a Kuhl pump, but I wonder about the one number eight outlet.
Check your e-mail!.

GofastRacer
01-13-2005, 09:50 AM
On that Kuhl pump..they work o.k. long as you don't putt around a lot.
Hey Bob, how come you can't putt around with them, I use one because of the injector pump and it works fine, haven't had any problems yet putting around. What is supposed to wrong if you putt around?? :confused: :confused: