PDA

View Full Version : This is a longshot

Her454
01-12-2005, 02:42 PM
but does anyone know of a 15 old girl named Jackie (Jacqueline) from Norco and her boyfriend Erin, 19 years old that drives a newer model white Ford pickup?
They were on their way to Havasu last weekend and flipped their truck 5 times in the median between Needles and Ludlow. My daughter and I were the first on the scene as it happened in front of us and we pulled her from the truck. He was ejected on the first flip and thrown clear. She was a very sweet girl, extremely scared and hurt pretty bad. They airlifted both to Las Vegas Trauma Center and I've called but they wont give any info. I sat there with her for an hour waiting for the CHP and the paramedics and felt so bad for her as she was sleeping and didnt even know what happened.
Its a longshot but I was hoping maybe someone knew them, or of the accident and possibly how she is. This really traumatized my daughter (scared the hell out of her actually) and she keeps asking me to try and find out how the girl is.

Mrs.Racer277
01-12-2005, 02:46 PM
but does anyone know of a 15 old girl named Jackie (Jacqueline) from Norco and her boyfriend Erin, 19 years old that drives a newer model white Ford pickup?
They were on their way to Havasu last weekend and flipped their truck 5 times in the median between Needles and Ludlow. My daughter and I were the first on the scene as it happened in front of us and we pulled her from the truck. He was ejected on the first flip and thrown clear. She was a very sweet girl, extremely scared and hurt pretty bad. They airlifted both to Las Vegas Trauma Center and I've called but they wont give any info. I sat there with her for an hour waiting for the CHP and the paramedics and felt so bad for her as she was sleeping and didnt even know what happened.
Its a longshot but I was hoping maybe someone knew them, or of the accident and possibly how she is. This really traumatized my daughter (scared the hell out of her actually) and she keeps asking me to try and find out how the girl is.
PM with any info you have I have a contact there.

Her454
01-12-2005, 02:48 PM
There really isn't much more info. The wreck happened at about 1:30pm last Saturday afternoon between Needles and Ludlow. They were airlifted to Vegas. Thats all I know that would help. THANKS.

LHC30Victory
01-12-2005, 02:51 PM
call Needles CHP and ask them if they would call the family and have them call you. If you have any difficulty, call or PM me and I will see what can be done.
NEEDLES CHP
1916 J Street
Needles 92363-2635
760-326-2000

Her454
01-12-2005, 02:59 PM
call Needles CHP and ask them if they would call the family and have them call you. If you have any difficulty, call or PM me and I will see what can be done.
NEEDLES CHP
1916 J Street
Needles 92363-2635
760-326-2000
Thank you. However I already tried that and kept getting put on hold and then was told they would check into it and call me back. They never called back so I called again today and they had no idea what the hell I was talking about but said they would check it again (after putting me on hold again a few times).

barbigrl
01-12-2005, 03:15 PM
I live in Corona, I will ask around

Her454
01-12-2005, 03:20 PM
MrsRacer277 - THANK YOU SO MUCH! Im happy to hear they are both ok. From the look of the truck, and how bad the wreck was its a miracle they are both alive. All I could think about was my own daughter as I was trying to calm her......and how quick that stuff happens.
Thanks again -

Mrs.Racer277
01-12-2005, 03:24 PM
MrsRacer277 - THANK YOU SO MUCH! Im happy to hear they are both ok. From the look of the truck, and how bad the wreck was its a miracle they are both alive. All I could think about was my own daughter as I was trying to calm her......and how quick that stuff happens.
Thanks again -
Not a problem glad I could help. :)

topless
01-12-2005, 04:03 PM
I called my daughter again and she said noone at school is talking about it so I'll try and find out again tonight.

Ziggy
01-12-2005, 04:09 PM
I can relate to you and your daughters ordeal to some degree---my son and his friends stopped to help a guy and girl that had flown off the I-10 east of Indio. In their case they were told they most likely saved the guys life and the girl they kept as calm as possible-supposedly she had a broken back.
It was a HUGE eye opener for my boy and his friends cuz the two injured had been drinking :squiggle: and driving.
The girl was a ex girlfriend of one of the Metal Mulisia guys.

Her454
01-12-2005, 04:23 PM
I can relate to you and your daughters ordeal to some degree---my son and his friends stopped to help a guy and girl that had flown off the I-10 east of Indio. In their case they were told they most likely saved the guys life and the girl they kept as calm as possible-supposedly she had a broken back.
It was a HUGE eye opener for my boy and his friends cuz the two injured had been drinking :squiggle: and driving.
The girl was a ex girlfriend of one of the Metal Mulisia guys.
As sad as it was it was an eye opener for her also. She could relate as they were her age. He was going well over 100mph when they wrecked and my daughter walked over to where the truck landed and looked inside and couldnt believe the damage. Shes never really seen anything like that, and there was quite a bit of blood (not to be graphic) and it really hit home. I told her nothing was worth going that fast to risk someones life. The boyfriend was freaking out in between consciousness (sp) knowing he almost killed his girlfriend. Im actually glad she witnessed it. Nothing on any school campus or drivers ed can compare to that.

Ziggy
01-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Im actually glad she witnessed it. Nothing on any school campus or drivers ed can compare to that.
True Dat....As harsh as it may seem nothing opens their eyes quite like the real thing. Glad to hear they are recovering, much in part to the two of you. :clover: