PDA

View Full Version : who else gets this crap in their e-mail

MsDrmr
01-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Good day Friend, How are you hope you are fine?How Is your family hope they are fine too. I wanted to discuss something with you,Its really bothering me.I know you will be suprise how I got your email address,but dont be suprise I got It while I was browsing along the net also I know this will sound some-how strange to you because we have not meet phisically before.But I promise to be nice.My Name is Mrs Lolly Richards,daugther Of late Mr Chico Richards. I am about to tell you something that I have not discuss with anyone excluding my lawyer.My father was a big time farmer in south africa,he uses most of South Africa land for farming.The Government in South Africa gave him those lands for farming and he will pay back when he have the money,it was like a loan they gave him the lands as loan .My father was very successfull In the farming business and he paid all the Government back. Some top officials In the Government were Jealous because of his wealth.They wanted him to Join!
them carry out a dubious deal against the Government but he refuse ,so they plan to kill him and claim all his wealth he has suffered for in South Africa.On his way home one day he was coming from the office and he was assinated and he was rushed to the hospital by a good samaritan. But he did not survive It .But before they killed him he saw It coming and transfer most of his fund to a Security company In Holland.He died In the hospital ,But before he died he gave me the contact Information to the Security company which the fund was located Those people were looking for me and my family and we ran to Nigeria for safety because they know we know were my father funds were hidden.I contacted the Security company yesterday on how I could collect the funds with my lawyer assistance and they told me that I need a foreign beneficiary outside Africa because of Security reasons.And I dont have anyone outside Africa that will stand for me as a beneficiarry.They said the money was t! oo big ($20m)My father never told me the amount of the money I was so
shock.They also said that the funds has been deposited there for about four years now and it has accumulated demurrage which we must pay before the consignment will be released.My lawyer told me to look for a beneficiarry.That Is my problem now,My mother Is willing to give $7m to the you if you will help the family.Please If you can help me and my family In any way I will appreciate It alot and in paying the demurrage fee.I will like to hear from you soon , please contact me through my private address, feel free to reply me to this e-mail address I have given you...(mrslolly@email.com ) I will like to hear from you soon.GodBless you. N.B Any amount of money the both of us spend In clearing the consignment I will pay you In double after we have cleared the consignment.Have a nice day. Thank you, Mrs Lolly Richards
I get at least 6 :mad: a day

Ntwotrance
01-12-2005, 03:14 PM
forward the email to the FTC and the senders ISP. In almost every case the ISP will shut the person down causing them to lose money they paid for their connection. If you need help with it, let me know.

H20Advantage
01-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Run...Its a scam of course. I just hit delete and go on with life.

Kim Hanson
01-12-2005, 03:22 PM
I get even worse than that, I will throw some up in the AM...........( . )( . ).......I deleted them all :smile:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Haven't gotten that one yet. I keep getting one from various "attorneys" in African countries, though, stating I am the only heir to a Mr. Knoll somewhere. Hellooo! Knoll is my married name, that means I'm not the only beneficiary, I'm not even related! I laugh every time.

Ntwotrance
01-12-2005, 03:31 PM
yes, it is a scam, it's a variation of the 419 scam. Like I said, I only report them to get them to lose money that they're trying to cheat others out of. the emails to forward the to are:
419.fcd@usss.treas.gov, info@cenbank.org, spam@uce.gov, info@nigeria-consulate-ny.org and the ISP.

Kim Hanson
01-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Haven't gotten that one yet. I keep getting one from various "attorneys" in African countries, though, stating I am the only heir to a Mr. Knoll somewhere. Hellooo! Knoll is my married name, that means I'm not the only beneficiary, I'm not even related! I laugh every time.
Those are the ones I get, telling me he has 50, 000,000 bucks and some other garbage :220v: I say blow out the rear buddy and those e-mail keep coming...............( . )( . )........

Ziggy
01-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Get those phucking things all the time..takes so much time to delete them all it takes away from my posting time :D

Rexone
01-12-2005, 06:17 PM
I get one or two just about on a daily basis. Along with about 200 other spam emails and virus laden crap email.

BLUBYU
01-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Never open anything if I don't recognize the sender.

callbob4homes
01-12-2005, 07:04 PM
I "used" to get them. last one I got I hit reply with this message: I understand your concern to do right by the large sum of money. However to differentiate you from the scam artists out there, I would require you to forward to me $27,000 in cash to a post office box that I will set up. The payments need to be made in $9,000 installments. On reciept of the last installment, we will set up the proper accounts to handle the rest of the transaction. Good luck and waiting for your reply.
Never got another one or the money damnit. :skull:

MsDrmr
01-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Never open anything if I don't recognize the sender.
fortunatly I don't need to open it, I have outllook which allows me to view what the entire mail is without opening it. I delete as I go, I am just tired of them. I will take the time to forward them just to bust their butts. :220v:

LilHarley
01-12-2005, 08:51 PM
That's a very old scam ... used to come in the mail .. now they've moved it email. :squiggle:

djunkie
01-12-2005, 10:30 PM
If it looks to good to be true it usually is. :wink: