PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a slap in the face!@%$

jdogginla
01-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Indonesia issuesd a statement saying that all US troops and relief personnel were to vacate the county by March 31st. Sooner would be better they stated. The USS Lincoln also was denied access to their waters after we asked to have our pilots stay sharp and practice manuevers in their air space while we deliver 13,000 troops to build new road, temporary bridges and remove debris! WTF!@#% Sri Lanka also diverted troops to Sumatra saying they didn't want that many people involved in a relief effort :hammerhea
This is hard to believe..............they'll take the cash, but don't want us in their country....Unbelieveable :mad:

JustMVG
01-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Now thats why your donation feels "Wrong" They don't want our guys to practice manuvers because our guys would get an edge and insight into what to look for, becuase we need the intel that some "practice to keep sharp" would give us. MVG
Hope that telethon on saturday tanks.
MikeVG

sanger rat
01-12-2005, 08:43 PM
They started kicking us out over a year ago. My uncle was over there for a job that was to last a year. The whole company had to leave.

Kilrtoy
01-12-2005, 08:45 PM
I would take all my TOYS(MILITARY AND MONEY)
AND GO HOME
now I will say
F*** THEM

jdogginla
01-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Now thats why your donation feels "Wrong" They don't want our guys to practice manuvers because our guys would get an edge and insight into what to look for, becuase we need the intel that some "practice to keep sharp" would give us. MVG
Hope that telethon on saturday tanks.
MikeVG
It's Indonesia and Sri Lanka.......not exactly a threat. The navy just doesn't want pilots sitting and unable to fly for 3 months :hammer2:. We already agreed from the get go, to not carry weapons.......our troops are there for a humanitarian effort!

OutCole'd
01-12-2005, 08:49 PM
Is there any way to still donate money, but dictate which country gets it?
Screw the countrys that want to bite the hand that FEEDS them. :mad: :mad:

JustMVG
01-12-2005, 09:47 PM
It's Indonesia and Sri Lanka.......not exactly a threat. The navy just doesn't want pilots sitting and unable to fly for 3 months :hammer2:. We already agreed from the get go, to not carry weapons.......our troops are there for a humanitarian effort!
All of which are Muslim strongholds, which we could be going after if a strike were needed to supress muslim radicals against the US( aren't they all). Go on get but leave your money....
And i am fully aware of what the Navy and Marines need training wise, thats a seperate issue, it's what the countries of Sri Lanka and Thailand don't want us to know or see.

XtrmWakeborder
01-13-2005, 12:20 AM
simply unbelievable.......

4-B
01-13-2005, 12:50 AM
I say why wait for March, let's get out now.

my olds
01-13-2005, 05:02 AM
I say pull out now and let em starv!!!!!!!!!

73kona455
01-13-2005, 05:13 AM
we need to take all our toys and money and go home... let them starve and be homeless.... use the money here at home...

Desert Rat
01-13-2005, 06:56 AM
Let them ask the fuc king french for help!! :burningm: :yuk:

Havasu_Dreamin
01-13-2005, 07:08 AM
Stay until March since we committed to help and as soon as their deadline arrives, we leave, regardless of what has or has not been finished. And oh, after we leave, phuck off, no additional monetary support. When people bitch about us, we just say hey, we're respecting thier wishes and remember, we have a long memory and you might not want to bite the hand that feeds you!

Jordy
01-13-2005, 07:19 AM
I would take all my TOYS(MILITARY AND MONEY)
AND GO HOME
now I will say
F*** THEM
As much as it pains me, I have to agree with Migirl on this one. :D :D :D
On a side note, did anyone see where one of these jerkoff clowns is blaming the US for the tsunami damage? He's some kind of a prophet cleric goat raper and said that the US Tsunami Early Warning System in Hawaii knew about the whole thing and chose not to alert anyone, even though it was in a different ocean and 1/4 of the way around the globe. F'em all.

SoCalOffshore
01-13-2005, 08:07 AM
This shouldn't suprise anyone. WE are the infidels. I have already heard on some muslim chatboads they blame the US for setting of a nuclear weapon in the ocean to create the tsunami. :confused:

Jordy
01-13-2005, 08:11 AM
they blame the US for setting of a nuclear weapon in the ocean to create the tsunami. :confused:
You mean we missed land? Dammit. Guess we'll have to train some more. :D