PDA

View Full Version : Bob Loves it!!!

WetWillie
01-12-2005, 09:09 PM
http://www.sdcrew.com/Pictures/Bobsay.jpg
:cool:

OutCole'd
01-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Willie, whats that say on the side of your boat????

Havasu Hangin'
01-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Is he wiping it down for you?

WetWillie
01-12-2005, 09:12 PM
First Mate wanted and guess who came running...
Yes he is wipping it down! :rolleyes:

phebus
01-12-2005, 09:16 PM
I think it says "belly up to the bar", and looking at that belly he was first in line!! Oh, the good life. :D

Bling Bling
01-12-2005, 09:20 PM
I think it says "belly up to the bar", and looking at that belly he was first in line!! Oh, the good life. :D
I was just gonna say..... is he expecting???

mbrown2
01-12-2005, 09:37 PM
I was just gonna say..... is he expecting???
LMAO...
BTW...it says for sale....maybe he wanted one with twins....or he was expecting twins... :D

OutCole'd
01-12-2005, 09:38 PM
BTW...it says for sale....:
I thought so.....

unleashed
01-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Damn you guys are brutal. I must say Bob has to be selling alot of engine packages with a gut like that. Life must be good!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Kilrtoy
01-12-2005, 10:26 PM
ROTFLMAO,
That was some good reading

Reaper1
01-12-2005, 10:44 PM
Just think how fast Bob could go if he lost that spare tire. :eat:

WetWillie
01-12-2005, 10:59 PM
I meant Bob loves my boat!! :idea: He freshend up the motor and ran it!!!
You guys want to talk shit about Bob bring it to Havi and run him in his new 29!! Im thinking 170mph :supp:

Sandbar Mike
01-13-2005, 07:44 AM
Hey Willie, slow down man you got some brown on your nose! :D :D :p
LMAO
All Fun

Bling Bling
01-13-2005, 07:52 AM
You guys want to talk shit about Bob bring it to Havi and run him in his new 29!! Im thinking 170mph :supp:
One more guy that knows what Daddy Bob tastes like. I wonder if WW or 3DO knows when Bobs been eating asparages. :D :D

hot_diggity_dog
01-13-2005, 08:15 AM
One more guy that knows what Daddy Bob tastes like. I wonder if WW or 3DO knows when Bobs been eating asparages. :D :D
LMFAO Boyz :p :rollside:
WW tough crowd in the C & T section. :crossx:
Looks like the Boyz are gearing up for the state Cheerleading competition :boxed:
HDD :cool:

Charley
01-13-2005, 08:20 AM
HEY HEY I LIKE DADDY BOB TOO!!!
then again I'm the only guy on these boards who actually gets money from bob ;)

mbrown2
01-13-2005, 08:34 AM
Please....that's too easy....how about I just race him on foot across the bridge.....that way, he won't waste only one of those Teague Bravo's trying to put the smack down on my lawnmower but will probably pull a hamstring..

BADBLOWN572
01-13-2005, 09:04 AM
Anyone have any details or pictures on Bob's new boat? :eek:

WetWillie
01-13-2005, 09:20 AM
Stuffy asses!
Bling this season your going down big boy! :hammerhea
Bryan shows these guys a picture or two of bobs new toy! :crossx:

Charley
01-13-2005, 09:27 AM
Stuffy asses!
Bling this season your going down big boy! :hammerhea
Bryan shows these guys a picture or two of bobs new toy! :crossx:
Ya maybe on scotty, but my bet is Bling will own havasu... and predator at the heatwave poker run :D

Three Days Only
01-13-2005, 09:37 AM
He loves everyones boats when they spend money in his shop!!
Of course your taking about the 29 that has been sitting in the shop since the end of 2003 right!!! It will never see 170mph never, never, never!!!!! First off, he's rigging it with Teague Platinum XR's, that should have been your first clue!! Second, Its still not finished, & Third, Bob would never be stupid enough to attempt 170 in a 29 with Bravo drives. Is he finally finishing it???? Its been long enough.
I cant wait till this summer, Im taken you out too. You think you can take me in that DCB??? Your only chance is if I lose one of those shitty ass drives my dumb ass put on my boat. By the way good job going with the #6 you made a wise descision. Bling and I are dead even until I hit 125 - 130, then he leaves me like im standing still. Its one hell of a bitchen site to see a boat still accelerating that hard at 130+ and then just keeps on rolling like a frieght train on steriods.
Get up in the 130's and then you and I can talk, until then?????
:D :D :D
I had other things to add, but im not in the mood to upset Charley today. Even Bling's big ass white milk truck hasnt seen 170 yet. I think thats just because he's a pussy and Carson is starting to slip alittle.
Bling Ding Dong Your Turn...........
One more guy that knows what Daddy Bob tastes like. I wonder if WW or 3DO knows when Bobs been eating asparages.
First Off Asparages, dude where were you in elementary school, getting butt rapped by a fellow male student.
Its spelled.................Asparagus, just like it sounds. That's no surprise coming from someone that Bob thinks is a little bitch with a big attitude ( In other words of course "N"). No wonder Bob doesn’t send you a Christmas card during the holidays, your not in the big spenders category over there, in fact your a big no one. But im sure that for Carson to take such good care of you your not just sucking his penis, but taking it too.
Ya maybe on scotty, but my bet is Bling will own havasu... and predator at the heatwave poker run :D
Your not kidding about that one Charley. No one realizes what it takes to run a boat over 130 - 140. Theres a big wall there, and then to get up over 160 - 170 thats fricken a major amount of money, and alot of time with set-up. He's run 161 right out of the box, and the boat was still pulling. His Nor-Tech will do it, he just need to work out the gremlins in the steering, then he's good to go.
Your Pal,
3DO

Charley
01-13-2005, 09:55 AM
I would agree ... no one should be going 170 in a 29' boat .... much less an icon like Bob Teague.... if something happens to that guy in a boat crash it will be very sad ...not to mention we will all never get insurance again :eek:

BoatFloating
01-13-2005, 09:55 AM
Hey, I'm not taking side here boys but Jeffy wasn't it Carson that hopped in you popcorn popper errrrrr...... boat and told you had a exhaust leak not a rod knock???? Then he told you to tell Bob Teague hi...... :notam:

Bling Bling
01-13-2005, 09:59 AM
Maybe with JT on the throttles. :D

Three Days Only
01-13-2005, 10:02 AM
Hey, I'm not taking side here boys but Jeffy wasn't it Carson that hopped in you popcorn popper errrrrr...... boat and told you had a exhaust leak not a rod knock???? Then he told you to tell Bob Teague hi...... :notam:
Big deal...........Carsons a good guy!!! But this is about Bling, he's a dork!!
Lets not get into a debate Rocko!!! Im not sure I want to upset you, as it might get that whip lash going in your neck mussles again which are just starting to heal after you driving your boat all summer!! Bow up, Bow down, Bow up, Bow Down!!!!!!!
Jeffrey
God I messed Hot Boat

Bling Bling
01-13-2005, 10:04 AM
OH my lord, if Daddy BOB finds out Carson was in his Specturd, it could be the end of protein shakes from Bob's dangleing diner for 3DO!!!!!! :D :D

jackpunx
01-13-2005, 10:05 AM
Big deal...........Carsons a good guy!!! But this is about Bling, he's a dork!!
Lets not get into a debate Rocko!!! Im not sure I want to upset you, as it might get that whip lash going in your neck mussles again which are just starting to heal after you driving your boat all summer!! Bow up, Bow down, Bow up, Bow Down!!!!!!!
Jeffrey
God I messed Hot Boat
You mean that was not intentional? :idea: :D

Three Days Only
01-13-2005, 10:08 AM
Actually he said to tell Bob Teague that he said I could run it as hard as I wanted too!!!
Popcorn, wind up toy, either way, there both just boats, and all boats are pieces of shit in one way or another!!

jackpunx
01-13-2005, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=and all boats are pieces of shit in one way or another!![/QUOTE]
speak for your self

Three Days Only
01-13-2005, 10:12 AM
speak for your self
Face the facts!!! They all suck, and we get way over charged for anything that is done to them. Everyone in the boat industry is ***** one way or another.
Truth, its hard to take!!! Just Take It Bitch!!!

jackpunx
01-13-2005, 10:19 AM
Face the facts!!! They all suck, and we get way over charged for anything that is done to them. Everyone in the boat industry is ***** one way or another.
Truth, its hard to take!!! Just Take It Bitch!!!
Hey.. can I get some of your old drives?.. I need to start getting ready for this season :rolleyes:

Three Days Only
01-13-2005, 10:23 AM
Hey.. can I get some of your old drives?.. I need to start getting ready for this season :rolleyes:
Your going to need them, I do have a shit load of parts. Most likely enough to make one complete, if not two drives minus housings of course.

jackpunx
01-13-2005, 10:26 AM
Your going to need them, I do have a shit load of parts. Most likely enough to make one complete, if not two drives minus housings of course.
when are you leaving? tonight?

Charley
01-13-2005, 10:29 AM
Jeffy Pop ... I spoke with Aaron at Max Machine works yesterday and thier new drive may be the answer i was looking for ;)
JP..... Which Prop(s) do you wanna try ... I'm leavin early manana and I'm gonna go out the 40 so I can go into BHC ... this is a good 2 hrs outta my way.... I hope you suck dik like rocky

jackpunx
01-13-2005, 10:33 AM
Jeffy Pop ... I spoke with Aaron at Max Machine works yesterday and thier new drive may be the answer i was looking for ;)
JP..... Which Prop(s) do you wanna try ... I'm leavin early manana and I'm gonna go out the 40 so I can go into BHC ... this is a good 2 hrs outta my way.... I hope you suck dik like rocky
I'll give it a shot.. but.. Rocky is the champ bar none!!...
I would like to try your 32's ..
Jeff,
what do you suggest?.. I still have my 1.24 gears and 30p .. but I can run the rpms up.. I know Im a but under proped.. but I dont want to go to steep..
do you think the 32 5 blade will give me to much bite and bow lift?
BTW.. thanks Charley .. You da man!

Three Days Only
01-13-2005, 10:47 AM
Max Machine is still using the merc upper gear assembly, The drive is the same mechancially, the new housing is billet which would be stronger and he uses his own parts in specific spots which im sure will help. He said that he has appliactions up to 1400 HP with no problems. I cant belive that unless the guy doesnt drive his boat that much or just totally pussies the drive. Its the upper gear assembly and clutch cone that bugs me. Thats where all my failures are 90% of the time. He is cryro treating the parts to slow down molecular movement making the materials used in the gears take a better bond but im not sure that is where the fix is, it would make them stronger. Im thinking that their is no major fix for a bravo. Everyone has upgrades, but are they really upgrades, Im not sure just yet, but you know who needs to be talked to more. His does not utilize a clutch cone, and the clutch cone places alot of load on the gear assembly and the loading and unloading of the torque on the gear set flexs the gear set and that is where my failures lie.
I have only heard good things about Max Machine, nothing negative ever! Im just not sure that its a option for me due to the ocean use and the strain it puts on my drives. Im not going to go out there and pussy foot around. I need #6', Arnesons, BPM's, or Wiesmann Drives period.
Jeff

Three Days Only
01-13-2005, 10:53 AM
I'll give it a shot.. but.. Rocky is the champ bar none!!...
I would like to try your 32's ..
Jeff,
what do you suggest?.. I still have my 1.24 gears and 30p .. but I can run the rpms up.. I know Im a but under proped.. but I dont want to go to steep..
do you think the 32 5 blade will give me to much bite and bow lift?
BTW.. thanks Charley .. You da man!
You wont know until you try it. The five blades gave my boat only slightly more lift, but they worked way better then the 4 blade props. The sixes I have now are even better. My boat reacts well with slight stern lift, you wont know until you try them. The 32 5 blade would be equivelant to running a 34 to 35 pitch 4 blade and with your HP now you should be fine. At least those pitch changes kept my speeds equivelant changing from 4 to 5 blades. The slip on the prop goes down tremendously which really helps the speed numbers and allows you to run less pitch while getting better acceleration and mid range.

jackpunx
01-13-2005, 11:03 AM
You wont know until you try it. The five blades gave my boat only slightly more lift, but they worked way better then the 4 blade props. The sixes I have now are even better. My boat reacts well with slight stern lift, you wont know until you try them. The 32 5 blade would be equivelant to running a 34 to 35 pitch 4 blade and with your HP now you should be fine. At least those pitch changes kept my speeds equivelant changing from 4 to 5 blades. The slip on the prop goes down tremendously which really helps the speed numbers and allows you to run less pitch while getting better acceleration and mid range.
thanks..I'll try it..
Also..
RH or LH? .. Ive never had to even think about it.. I would think its RH

Charley
01-13-2005, 11:04 AM
JP...... after thinking about this.... I think my 32's went with the boat when it sold.... I think I have 30's4b and 32's5b sorry man......you still wanna try the 5 blade?? and if not do you still want a protien shake?

WetWillie
01-13-2005, 11:25 AM
Finnaly a good convo on C&T..
I finnaly realized why you bastards wont help me with a prop!!!
Cause my shit out of the hole cant be tuched and by the time you
get those F'n busses on plain I will be gone!! :idea:
Jeffy we never met bet I like your thinking! Your shit better run on
one drive cause otherwise your going downtown!! :jawdrop:
If I could make a rooster big enough I could keep all you shits behind
me! :D

jackpunx
01-13-2005, 11:29 AM
JP...... after thinking about this.... I think my 32's went with the boat when it sold.... I think I have 30's4b and 32's5b sorry man......you still wanna try the 5 blade?? and if not do you still want a protien shake?
I'll try the 32 5 blade.. do you have a 30 5 blade?..
Protien shake?.. are you sure you can pull it off?.. Rocky told me you were having problems in that area..
I'll ask your wife if you can handle it more then once a weekend.. I dont want to rip her off from her monthly dose from you. :smile:

jackpunx
01-13-2005, 11:32 AM
:D
Oh.. I got you coverd.. :2purples: :D

Three Days Only
01-13-2005, 11:32 AM
Mark,
I got left and right hand 34 P labbed 4 Blades. Want to try them.
Jeffrey Son

jackpunx
01-13-2005, 11:36 AM
Mark,
I got left and right hand 34 P labbed 4 Blades. Want to try them.
Jeffrey Son
it RH for me....Im trying to keep a lot of pitch off my prop and use more RPMs.. Gary says I can turn it.. but.. I got to Get WW out of the hole..lol

mbrown2
01-13-2005, 11:41 AM
Dude, you better go get some smaller pullies....Going south from Moabi you could barely pull me with 2 in your boat and 6 in mine :D :mix: :D ...."Stay in the Stix Willie"...And don't tell me you were barely in it, cause I was 3/4 fuel, slow non labbed props, and a wife telling me to slow down... :rolleyes: :coffeycup :p :rolleyes:

WetWillie
01-13-2005, 11:47 AM
Your killing me!! I am detuned and I could walk you easy.. I had a 3 year old in my boat and I had the AC on!!! Comeeeon give me some slack :yuk:
Dude, you better go get some smaller pullies....Going south from Moabi you could barely pull me with 2 in your boat and 6 in mine :D :mix: :D ...."Stay in the Stix Willie"...And don't tell me you were barely in it, cause I was 3/4 fuel, slow non labbed props, and a wife telling me to slow down... :rolleyes: :coffeycup :p :rolleyes:

jackpunx
01-13-2005, 11:49 AM
Your killing me!! I am detuned and I could walk you easy.. I had a 3 year old in my boat and I had the AC on!!! Comeeeon give me some slack :yuk:
Yea Mike .. give him some Sack!

WetWillie
01-13-2005, 11:49 AM
Are we doing this on the open lake.. :idea:
Oh.. I got you coverd.. :2purples: :D

Charley
01-13-2005, 11:58 AM
careful willie ......
charleyson say he who pick a fight or take a race that he knows he can win,never have blackeye :D

Reaper1
01-13-2005, 12:14 PM
I don't know Willie. Lesson Learned on here is running an F29 with a Bob Teague motor and a bravo and he is seeing about the same speeds you are. You may have the #6 but you have to know how to use it. :D
And by the way boys. My wife doesn't tell me to slow down. :idea:

Jrocket
01-13-2005, 12:20 PM
Even Bling's big ass white milk truck hasnt seen 170 yet.
3DO
Too funny!

Jrocket
01-13-2005, 12:20 PM
Whaaaaaaat?

BoatFloating
01-13-2005, 01:00 PM
Ya because when you go fast she's driving.......
:argue:

Jrocket
01-13-2005, 01:03 PM
LMAO

mbrown2
01-13-2005, 02:00 PM
Maybe the three year old was driving then....and how in hell did you get Dave to install AC....He better comb that hair and get ready for my phone call... :D
BTW...this is one of the funniest threads on C&T in a while...can't wait for summer....

hot_diggity_dog
01-13-2005, 02:47 PM
WW is your top speed over 130MPH?????? :hammerhea
The main reason I like my Bro's to get DCB's, it gives them some balls they never had! :wink: :D
HDD :D

jackpunx
01-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Are we doing this on the open lake.. :idea:
I think we would be better off just singing kumbia and talking shit about Rocky.. But if you really want to.. :D I'll race you dam to dam in Parker.. :smile:

Sandbar Mike
01-13-2005, 04:17 PM
I don't know Willie. Lesson Learned on here is running an F29 with a Bob Teague motor and a bravo and he is seeing about the same speeds you are. You may have the #6 but you have to know how to use it. :D
hahahahha LMAO!!

Charley
01-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Why do I get the feeling Willie has something up his sleeve?? like a "nother" boat

Bling Bling
01-13-2005, 05:40 PM
If he had a sack, he would buy the all white 29 open bow!

phebus
01-13-2005, 05:43 PM
This one?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1815dcbboat09.jpg

Jrocket
01-13-2005, 06:02 PM
I've got the sack,its not full of cash though.How much for the tightey whitey open bow?

phebus
01-13-2005, 06:06 PM
I thought HH was brokering the deal for Willie on that boat. :rolleyes:

DrewDown
01-13-2005, 06:11 PM
I thought HH was brokering the deal for Willie on that boat. :rolleyes:I think Tobey is rubbing off on double W. Kick Kick

Jrocket
01-13-2005, 06:15 PM
I think Tobey is rubbing off on double W. Kick Kick
NO WAY...Tob has kicked everyones tires in here....TWICE! WW just sat back and when the time came went large,Tobs still kick'n...LOL

hot_diggity_dog
01-13-2005, 06:59 PM
NO WAY...Tob has kicked everyones tires in here....TWICE! WW just sat back and when the time came went large,Tobs still kick'n...LOL
Just wait until you see WW & Toby's new ride. :supp: :D
OOOOPS I may have let the Skater out of the bag :idea:

MRS. REAPER
01-13-2005, 08:05 PM
I KNEW I LIKED YOU ROCKY! :rollside: :D

Just Electric
01-13-2005, 09:20 PM
what geoff really needs is some # 6 drives oh wait the last time he told us that he fixed that problem :cry:

Bre
01-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Funny shit. :p

ROZ
01-14-2005, 09:58 AM
WW is your top speed over 130MPH?????? :hammerhea
The main reason I like my Bro's to get DCB's, it gives them some balls they never had! :wink: :D
HDD :D
DAAAAAAmn! :eek: :D

ROZ
01-14-2005, 10:00 AM
Just wait until you see WW & Toby's new ride. :supp: :D
OOOOPS I may have let the Skater out of the bag :idea:
So Toby's new boat is faster than WW's, can handle the seas, and cost less? DAAAAAmn ;) :D

ROZ
01-14-2005, 10:02 AM
No difference, he still wouldn't be as fast as you ;) :D

OutCole'd
01-14-2005, 10:06 AM
So Toby's new boat is faster than WW's, can handle the seas, and cost less? DAAAAAmn ;) :D
Roz, you have a big ol spoon to stir it, don't you? :D

ROZ
01-14-2005, 10:11 AM
Roz, you have a big ol spoon to stir it, don't you? :D
Who me? ;) :D

WetWillie
01-14-2005, 10:34 AM
No difference, he still wouldn't be as fast as you ;) :D
oh and hey you missed a little White stuff on the side of you cheek!! :rolleyes:
Bastards :) :wink:

Havasu Cig
01-14-2005, 10:58 AM
This one?
What's the deal on this boat???
I was in Havasu last month and it was sitting at Savage with no cover on it. I was thinking what a shame for a new boat. :confused:

ROZ
01-14-2005, 11:10 AM
oh and hey you missed a little White stuff on the side of you cheek!! :rolleyes:
Bastards :) :wink:
lol.... The boat just isn't capable of the 160-170 numbers, that's all... Maybe DCB has something new this year to get them there? Is it even their market?

WetWillie
01-14-2005, 11:16 AM
Hes on the inside..
All in fun Roz!! Ill take you for a run at 150mph in that all white boat when I buy it. but you have to sit in the Openbow .. See how you feel about 150 after that.. :2purples:

WetWillie
01-14-2005, 11:17 AM
What's the deal on this boat???
I was in Havasu last month and it was sitting at Savage with no cover on it. I was thinking what a shame for a new boat. :confused:
Blown motor!! other motor needs a tune up or rebuild!! Its for Sale!! I would buy it of the price was right! :idea:

mbrown2
01-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Blown motor!! other motor needs a tune up or rebuild!! Its for Sale!! I would buy it of the price was right! :idea:
Buy it.....so you can tow it back and forth to the shop when it breaks every weekend :frown: ...sorry, but if there was lemon law, Mercury would have bought those engines back by now... :devil: :smile:
When running good the boat was rigged and setup to run great numbers; I think DCB dialed it in, but those engines and exhaust setup in that boat have been nothing but problems.....If I had 250-275K, it sure and hell would not go towards that boat...

Budget Baller
01-14-2005, 02:12 PM
WW - Have you seen this boat in person? I just saw it as I had my boat serviced at Savage. PM me if you want my $.02

ChumpChange
01-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Okay, I have a questions regarding this boat. I've seen them on boats but have no idea what they are. What are the black tube looking things vertically attached to the drives? Thanks in advance for your answer.
This one?

Havasu Hangin'
01-14-2005, 04:15 PM
Okay, I have a questions regarding this boat. I've seen them on boats but have no idea what they are. What are the black tube looking things vertically attached to the drives? Thanks in advance for your answer.
Aeriation tubes.
Those #6 props are so big, that when you are getting on plane, if they stay hooked up, they bog the motors. The tubes are attached to holes in the cavitation plates- they allow air to be sucked in, and hopefully break the props loose while getting on plane.

WetWillie
03-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Its a fricking secret!!! ;)
I am going to try and get 120mph out of it and call it good!! I think that a good speed for a family boat.. :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
03-12-2005, 06:12 PM
I am going to try and get 120mph out of it and call it good!! I think that a good speed for a family boat.. :jawdrop:
I think that is a little slow for a family cruiser ;)

WetWillie
03-12-2005, 06:18 PM
The way your flipping cars and trucks I wouldnt be suprized if its up for sale soon?? ;)

Kilrtoy
03-12-2005, 06:42 PM
The way your flipping cars and trucks I wouldnt be suprized if its up for sale soon?? ;)
Im done, No new toys until 06 rolls around....
i usually get a new vehicle every 18 months.....

BLOWN HOWARD
03-12-2005, 10:53 PM
Predator should be the least of Bling's worries watch out for the 40Skater coming out with twin 1600hps

WetWillie
03-12-2005, 11:07 PM
I think Bob Teague is going to run a 29' 2200 hp DCB right up his arsh pipe.. :devil:
Bling is going to look like this :(

andy01
03-13-2005, 09:18 AM
I don't care who it is or what it is but I know it is going to be fun watching the front runs on the next Pegged!
I will be taking up the far rear of the pack................
Andy

WetWillie
03-13-2005, 09:40 AM
I got a hundred that says you dont even show up?? :eek:
I don't care who it is or what it is but I know it is going to be fun watching the front runs on the next Pegged!
I will be taking up the far rear of the pack................
Andy

Three Days Only
03-13-2005, 01:28 PM
Im showing up, but will not be running towards the front unless all the ego maniac horsepower crazy guys break!! LOL
Jeffrey Son
PS: Bob's boat has never even been in the water as of yesterday, but with the power hes running it should move out once it gets wet. There going to be some serious heavy hitters running if they all dont break down the day before.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 01:36 PM
where would be the best spot to watch the poker run. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 04:00 PM
where would be the best spot to watch the poker run. :rollside:
From your boat

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 04:00 PM
i would imagine just past Steamboat would be awesome....

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 04:09 PM
yes from the boat.. and thanks. are you going to watch it. :)

Havasu Hangin'
03-13-2005, 04:09 PM
Once they make it past that (narrow) turn...I imagine they'll start to get seriously wound up.
The Tugboat doesn't need alot of room to get wound up to 40MPH...so that turn won't slow me down.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 04:29 PM
Once they make it past that (narrow) turn...I imagine they'll start to get seriously wound up.
The Tugboat doesn't need alot of room to get wound up to 40MPH...so that turn won't slow me down.
so is steam boat the best place to watch.

Havasu Hangin'
03-13-2005, 04:32 PM
so is steam boat the best place to watch.
If it were me....I'd go a little farther down the lake (I think they paced them pretty far last time).
But don't listen to me...I'm just an idiot on the internet.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-13-2005, 04:34 PM
If it were me....I'd go a little farther down the lake (I think they paced them pretty far last time).
LOL!! cool thanks. :wink:

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 05:01 PM
We already knew this....
I say steamboat, because they will still all be pretty close together after the turn.... that would give them a mile to let it all out.....

andy01
03-13-2005, 05:13 PM
I got a hundred that says you dont even show up?? :eek:
Bitch! You better bring that hundred with you, I will take it on the water before/after the poker run! (I sure hope I make it or it is still going to cost me hundski)
Andy

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 05:25 PM
Oh no willie, the money is on the table.... :supp:

andy01
03-13-2005, 05:26 PM
Oh no willie, the money is on the table.... :supp:
I can afford to go now...... and I have one hundred reasons to go...... j/k
Andy

Three Days Only
03-13-2005, 06:32 PM
There not releasing the boats until steamboat cove so I would go down towards cattail cove closer to the springs. The front runners should be up to speed by then.

Kilrtoy
03-13-2005, 07:08 PM
There not releasing the boats until steamboat cove so I would go down towards cattail cove closer to the springs. The front runners should be up to speed by then.
Based on that, I agree move further down....... who is with me.....

djunkie
03-13-2005, 10:12 PM
I will be around there somewhere. I wanna see those things at top speed.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-14-2005, 10:21 AM
thank you. :)

Three Days Only
03-14-2005, 10:24 AM
thank you. :)
Anything for you!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-14-2005, 10:25 AM
Anything for you!!!
LOL!! thanks.. ;)

INSman
03-14-2005, 11:24 AM
Based on that, I agree move further down....... who is with me.....
What is the date on this gig ??? :cool: