PDA

View Full Version : KSH Marine in LHC??

Mardonzi
01-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Has anyone dealt with KSH Marine in Havasu and if so,,was it a good experience? They make a custom toolbox with a fuel station in it that I'm interested in buying..

RiverDave
01-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Has anyone dealt with KSH Marine in Havasu and if so,,was it a good experience? They make a custom toolbox with a fuel station in it that I'm interested in buying..
I know KSH makes gas tanks?? I didn't know they make tool boxes let alone tool box / fuel stations? Got any pics?
RD

Dusty Times
01-13-2005, 03:52 AM
That was his first fuel tank creation. Fuel tank underneath with tool box on top. All pump and hose hidden under tool box lid.
I had him build a custom tank for me over a year ago. Great work and price too. I am going to have him build another one this month for me.
I would definitly recomend KSH.

Stealth Marine
01-13-2005, 08:30 AM
KSH does a LOT of work for us.
They are good guys and we have had no problems to speak of.
Would give you a solid endorsement of them.

Brewzed
01-13-2005, 09:57 AM
I had them revamp the my bow rails. They did a good job and turned it around quick. They sent them to the powder coater and fronted the bill for me since I'm out in CA.

Hustler
01-13-2005, 10:00 AM
KSH is the s**t, they did the new tanks in my boat and built a few tanks for dads street rods. not one complaint.