PDA

View Full Version : challenge

the real k-boat king
01-13-2005, 12:16 PM
the nkra boys want to challenge the k boat guys that were at phoenix, are event is at needles end of april first of may, the want to be k guys against the real k boat men from needles. the question is tony are you a ihba k boat or nkra !!!! jim anderson nice to see you back. :boxingguy

Jetboatguru
01-13-2005, 12:37 PM
Gordy, I am a NKRA guy all the way!! But I will be in Phoenix racing the K boat earlier in the month. I think Jr Hart and the others would show up for some fun. I was pissed last year when I had just left Needles and all the K's showed up. Looked like a blast. Do you think Boat Queen would show up? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

dossangers
01-13-2005, 02:26 PM
bada-boom-bada-bing!!!

ACCEPTENCE
01-13-2005, 07:54 PM
It seems to me some NKRA MEMBER vinyl would be in order here.

wsuwrhr
01-13-2005, 07:57 PM
It seems to me some NKRA MEMBER vinyl would be in order here.
I was thinking of some trailer hitch covers with the NKRA deal.
What do you guys think?
Brian

bunny 166
01-13-2005, 07:59 PM
the nkra boys want to challenge the k boat guys that were at phoenix, are event is at needles end of april first of may, the want to be k guys against the real k boat men from needles. the question is tony are you a ihba k boat or nkra !!!! jim anderson nice to see you back. :boxingguy
You know this cheerleader will be there....Go Gordy!!!! ;) ;) ;) The KING!!! :clover: Pfaff :clover: Pfaff :clover: Pfaff :clover: