PDA

View Full Version : Philosophies Of Life....

topless
01-13-2005, 01:21 PM
For those who love the philosophy of hypocrisy and ambiguity....
1. Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
2. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.....
3. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
4. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
5. The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
6. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
7. What if there were no hypothetical questions?
8. If a deaf person swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
9. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
10. Is there another word for synonym?
11. Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"
12. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
13. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
14. Would a fly without wings be called a walk? (LOVE this one!!)
15. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
16. If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
17. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
18. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
19. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
20. How do they get deer to cross the road only at those yellow road signs?
21. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
22. One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
23. Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?
24. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
25. How is it possible to have a civil war?
26. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest d! rown, to o?
27. If you ate both pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?
28. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
29. Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have "S" in it?
30. Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?
31. Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
32. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
33. If you spin an oriental man in a circle three times does he become disoriented?
34. Can an atheist get insurance against acts of God?

Her454
01-13-2005, 01:31 PM
19. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
LMAO Ok, can someone answer this for me? I've already made an ass out of myself today for asking the stupidest question on Hot Boat EVER, so one more wont count...... :cry: :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
01-13-2005, 01:36 PM
LMAO Ok, can someone answer this for me? I've already made an ass out of myself today for asking the stupidest question on Hot Boat EVER, so one more wont count...... :cry: :rolleyes:
Who knows that one, but it looks like Im covered if I go blind :p .........( . )( . )........
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72braille.jpg

JackieV
01-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Topless, very funny thread! I needed that! :rollside:

mickeyfinn
01-13-2005, 02:49 PM
You forgot the main philosophy for guys:
It is best to treat things as if you are a dog:
If you can't eat it or F uck it then piss on it!!!!

jlnorthrup122
01-13-2005, 07:24 PM
LMAO Ok, can someone answer this for me? I've already made an ass out of myself today for asking the stupidest question on Hot Boat EVER, so one more wont count......
the reason for this in my expeirience is that the actual atm machines are mass produced and are the same unit as the ones you would see in the mall or at the store or whatever!!

78Anthonyjet
01-13-2005, 08:34 PM
I asked the question of why do drive thru atm's have brail on them, I was told that it is a law in California that all atm's have brail on them. I thought it was stupid, but what do I know? :idea:

durationguy
01-13-2005, 09:10 PM
Topless, I wish you were here. I just bought the last two tickets to the TED NUGENT JAM session in Crawford Texas, and I would love to go to it with you. There are only 780 tickets, and it would be great if you could show me how to sneak back stage and hang out with one of the best. Remember the album I had with Ted scratching his chest. Cat Scratch Fever? Have a wonderful weekend and give the kids all of our love.
Love always,
Bill, Ange, Travis and Kayla

topless
01-14-2005, 02:20 PM
Topless, I wish you were here. I just bought the last two tickets to the TED NUGENT JAM session in Crawford Texas, and I would love to go to it with you. There are only 780 tickets, and it would be great if you could show me how to sneak back stage and hang out with one of the best. Remember the album I had with Ted scratching his chest. Cat Scratch Fever? Have a wonderful weekend and give the kids all of our love.
Love always,
Bill, Ange, Travis and KaylaAre you stalking me or something???? You freak! :hammer2:

ratso
01-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Love always,
Bill, Ange, Travis and Kayla
Hey durationguy...we will be there too...I'll be the dude with the spiked hair...and no, not in the band.

topless
01-14-2005, 02:24 PM
Hey durationguy...we will be there too...I'll be the dude with the spiked hair...and no, not in the band.Ratso, thats my brother who claims not to know me!

VEGASBABY
01-14-2005, 02:26 PM
OK! do we exist or dont we? :idea:

topless
01-14-2005, 02:29 PM
OK! do we exist or dont we? :idea:????????? I'm confused.

ratso
01-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Ratso, thats my brother who claims not to know me!
I put that together about the time I posted my reply... :wink:

Her454
01-14-2005, 02:31 PM
Ratso, thats my brother who claims not to know me!
Her parents made him come online and check the situation out, they're worried about her "internet life" and all the "crazies" she encounters. :D

topless
01-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Her parents made him come online and check the situation out, they're worried about her "internet life" and all the "crazies" she encounters. :DI might get murdered ya know! All these ***boat freaks. LOL

ratso
01-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Her parents made him come online and check the situation out, they're worried about her "internet life" and all the "crazies" she encounters. :D
My parents told me the same thing about HER!!! :eek:

Her454
01-14-2005, 02:37 PM
My parents told me the same thing about HER!!! :eek:
ROTFLMAO............................. :D Yes BUT I WAS SERIOUS. :D

HCS
01-14-2005, 02:40 PM
33. If you spin an oriental man in a circle three times does he become disoriented?
Very funny. :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
01-14-2005, 03:20 PM
Im not crazy, maybe alittle unstable..........( . )( . )............ :D

topless
01-14-2005, 03:23 PM
Thing is Kim, she is probablly right. I told my brother about this site a long time ago and he told my parents who came on to see what I was doing. Next thing ya know, my mom calls and asks who is Kilrtoy and I better be careful because I could get killed. I laughed my ass off.

Kim Hanson
01-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Thing is Kim, she is probablly right. I told my brother about this site a long time ago and he told my parents who came on to see what I was doing. Next thing ya know, my mom calls and asks who is Kilrtoy and I better be careful because I could get killed. I laughed my ass off.
Don't let them read anything that Tom Brown posted or you will be muffin mix............( . )( . )....... :p