PDA

View Full Version : incorporate in nevada.....anyone

goeasy
01-13-2005, 06:11 PM
Anyone here do it and if so how do you go about it?

jdogginla
01-13-2005, 06:14 PM
In the process.........looked at also incorporating in Deleware. Both have their advantages, depends on what u need. Easiest to go thru a service that takes care of all steps for you and also provides your corporation a local address. I'm at work and don't have the info with me but pm me your email addy and I will forward it to you.

goeasy
01-13-2005, 06:20 PM
In the process.........looked at also incorporating in Deleware. Both have their advantages, depends on what u need. Easiest to go thru a service that takes care of all steps for you and also provides your corporation a local address. I'm at work and don't have the info with me but pm me your email addy and I will forward it to you.
Thanks, check your pm's

SoCalOffshore
01-13-2005, 07:08 PM
The reality is it will nothing what they say it will. Good luck.

Mandelon
01-13-2005, 07:11 PM
Why do you want to do it?

jdogginla
01-13-2005, 07:12 PM
The reality is it will nothing what they say it will. Good luck.
Disagree completely........but to each their own. :p

SoCalOffshore
01-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Disagree completely........but to each their own. :p
True. My opinion is meaningless. The FTB are the ones that count. :D

C-2
01-13-2005, 08:29 PM
Gotta go with SoCal on this one.
You're still gonna pay Cali if you do business in Cali. And if you think John Jones, Inc., a Nevada corporation, is gonna get a loan or will help you escape some liability - ain't gonna happen.

Kachina26
01-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Since SoCal is too modest to toot his own horn, I will say that he is VERY well respected in his field (finances) and might be a good person to talk to about this topic.

HighRoller
01-14-2005, 02:44 AM
The only benefit you would possibly gain is if you were a resident of NV you would have no state income tax. But you don't have to incorporate to get that. Other than that there is no magical Nevada corporation that will let you escape paying taxes. And you're not going to get a million dollar line of credit just because you have an INC behind your name. I've heard the commercials too, promising that you don't pay business tax or whatever. This may be true if they set you up a Sub-S corp or something else, but you still pay taxes for the whole deal only it's listed on your personal tax return. And when they promise you money without a personal guarantee, it's because they give you a SECURED credit card.(You deposit money to use on the card)
When dealing with matters like this, remember two things:
1.You can't get something for nothing.
2.If it seems too good to be true, run like hell in the other direction.

haulina29
01-14-2005, 08:52 AM
Not to mention that it is illegal .

ChumpChange
01-14-2005, 09:02 AM
I love people coming up to me that have incorporated in Nevada. They want to apply for an unsedured line of credit with no personal guarantee. I just laugh and laugh and laugh because they actually beleived a radio commercial.

goeasy
01-14-2005, 10:03 PM
I was just curious about it, a guy I work with did it and said hes saving money on taxes and getting offered all these corporate credit cards blah blah blah. Hes one of those old farts that knows everything about everything :rolleyes: