PDA

View Full Version : LAS VEGAS/NHRA test & tune

Unforgiven
01-14-2005, 09:51 AM
Las Vegas NHRA Test and Tune will be on Janurary 21 21 at the strip...most of all the PRO TEAMS will be in attendance for testing...this is a warmup for Pomona which is FEB 11,12,13...Fot those of you who aren't doing anything come on by and say hi..I'll be there with TEAM INTEGRA A/FUEL DRAGSTER...so drop by and check things out...for those of you traveling out of state (ex. going to AZ) you can make a slight detour and drop by :D
Just remember:
Gasoline is for cleaning parts.
Alcohol is for drinking
and NITROMETHANE is for racing
so we'll see ya there.....EDDIE/UNFORGIVEN

Craig
01-14-2005, 11:07 AM
You going to do any testing at Firebird? I'm going to stop down and see who's running.
Craig

BLUBYU
01-14-2005, 11:28 AM
Have some friends frome Tulsa going with a new alcohol funnycar. Going to try and get licensed and do some testing. Wish it wasn't so far, I'd like to be there. :squiggle:

Unforgiven
01-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Have some friends frome Tulsa going with a new alcohol funnycar. Going to try and get licensed and do some testing. Wish it wasn't so far, I'd like to be there. :squiggle:
could this be the same car that was just bought north of the border...Mike Boyce tuning and crew chief on the car????

Unforgiven
01-14-2005, 12:13 PM
You going to do any testing at Firebird? I'm going to stop down and see who's running.
Craig
we're not testing there but will be there for the divisional event!!

Phat Matt
01-14-2005, 12:22 PM
Las Vegas NHRA Test and Tune will be on Janurary 21 21 at the strip...most of all the PRO TEAMS will be in attendance for testing...this is a warmup for Pomona which is FEB 11,12,13...Fot those of you who aren't doing anything come on by and say hi..I'll be there with TEAM INTEGRA A/FUEL DRAGSTER...so drop by and check things out...for those of you traveling out of state (ex. going to AZ) you can make a slight detour and drop by :D
Just remember:
Alcohol is for drinking
I'll be there all weekend with my radio station (Pomona). I'll have to look you up.

Unforgiven
01-14-2005, 12:23 PM
I'll be there all weekend with my radio station (Pomona). I'll have to look you up.
come on by...I'd have a beer with you but can't party till were done...

Second "PLACE"
01-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Just remember:
Alcohol is for drinking
I may have to stop by and see you in Pomona. I have a few friends at LENCO and San Paolo Racing A/Fuel dragster (Spaghetti Bender) I'm sure you are familiar. :idea:

Phat Matt
01-14-2005, 12:27 PM
come on by...I'd have a beer with you but can't party till were done...
I'll be working also, but I can drink while I work. :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-14-2005, 12:28 PM
We were going to stop by last time. Unforgiven was holding us hostage. :rolleyes: :)
IF we go we will for sure stop by. :)

Unforgiven
01-14-2005, 12:29 PM
I'll be working also, but I can drink while I work. :D
damm, i wish i could have fun while I was having fun racing...all my friends come by to party but I can't till the last lap...I try not to drink while I'm wrenching after the last pass , but the beer still ends up in my hands

Unforgiven
01-14-2005, 12:30 PM
We were going to stop by last time. Unforgiven was holding us hostage. :rolleyes: :)
yea and I made you drink too

Mrs.Racer277
01-14-2005, 12:30 PM
yea and I made you drink too
That's right you did. :devil: :rolleyes:

Phat Matt
01-14-2005, 12:35 PM
Cool. I won't know where we will be set up until Friday, but we should be in the same spot all weekend. For the Finals we were next to the K&N truck and the Nitro Alley entrance.

WaterBox
01-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Just remember:
Alcohol is for drinking
:idea: So they let the public in to watch? What's it cost do ya know?

throttlejunkie
01-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Good question. I would like to know also.

Unforgiven
01-14-2005, 03:22 PM
I don't know about the public but for our "entry fee" isn't as bad as a National event

Her454
01-14-2005, 03:26 PM
...so drop by and check things out...for those of you traveling out of state (ex. going to AZ) you can make a slight detour and drop by :D
Can I still make a pass in the car? Team GSTH will be there............... :D

BLUBYU
01-14-2005, 03:32 PM
could this be the same car that was just bought north of the border...Mike Boyce tuning and crew chief on the car????Yes, that would be the same car. Anxious to see how they do. Should be a steep learning curve.

Mrs.Racer277
01-14-2005, 03:43 PM
Can I still make a pass in the car? Team GSTH will be there............... :D
Are you going to Pomona???

Her454
01-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Are you going to Pomona???
Maybe. I had plans that weekend but Im not sure yet.

Mrs.Racer277
01-14-2005, 03:49 PM
Well just think about it. You,Topless and I. he won't even know what hit him. :D :D :D

Her454
01-14-2005, 03:50 PM
Well just think about it. You,Topless and I. he won't even know what hit him. :D :D :D
LOL, could be scary. :2purples:

Unforgiven
01-14-2005, 04:13 PM
Yes, that would be the same car. Anxious to see how they do. Should be a steep learning curve.
we'll be there to help...I think Conways going to help too

Unforgiven
01-14-2005, 04:13 PM
HMMMMM, What kind of plans...Angel???

Unforgiven
01-14-2005, 04:14 PM
yea I will :lightsabe

Bense468
01-14-2005, 04:15 PM
I may cruise up to vegas, and I will be in pomona for all 4 days.

Mrs.Racer277
01-14-2005, 04:20 PM
yea I will :lightsabe
You should be very very scared!!! :D :D

Infomaniac
01-14-2005, 04:43 PM
I am thinking about going. I need to try and sell some flywheels and floaters.

BLUBYU
01-14-2005, 04:52 PM
I am thinking about going. I need to try and sell some flywheels and floaters.You need to stay home and get that Couger fixed. We'll need a few alcohol fixes at the Island this summer... :D :D

Infomaniac
01-14-2005, 04:54 PM
You need to stay home and get that Couger fixed. We'll need a few alcohol fixes at the Island this summer... :D :D
It is almost finished. :D
Did you know that I bought Moritz?

BLUBYU
01-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Did you know that I bought Moritz?No, I hadn't heard that. Just what you need more projects.. :hammer2:

BLUBYU
01-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Did you know that I bought Moritz?Is that the new home of Marine Assult Engines or will it still be called Moritz? :confused:

Infomaniac
01-14-2005, 05:00 PM
It will still be Moritz.
Marine Assault is seperate. I am going to build a new building on the property, Move the big machines down from the Harvard store and move Marine Asaault in.
Big plans.

BLUBYU
01-14-2005, 05:03 PM
:cool:

boater72
01-14-2005, 08:46 PM
See you there ! Have a Jr Dragster race this weekend and Vegas next weekend with you guys and then another Jr dragster race at LACR the weekend after Vegas. And if not to tired off to Fontana for the last weekend before Pomona. Are you and Ben coming down this weekend or will I just see you in Vegas?

Unforgiven
01-15-2005, 10:08 AM
See you there ! Have a Jr Dragster race this weekend and Vegas next weekend with you guys and then another Jr dragster race at LACR the weekend after Vegas. And if not to tired off to Fontana for the last weekend before Pomona. Are you and Ben coming down this weekend or will I just see you in Vegas?
you'll see us in Vegas...We got BAR duties this weekend...(ben's got to work) I go with him to "check" alcohol stock...he has to hide the patron when I get down there...hey is Jack going or is it you and me on the motor???? Jeff, can you see I'm in trouble for POMONA....Topless, Mrs Racer and HER 454...will be our ***boat attendees...we'll see who else comes down to help me out...you remember how much trouble DIA and ALISON were :boxingguy we'll have to get the girls "special' shirts for the event....TEAM INTEGRA's official support group...TEAM GSTH...( Topless will tell you what it means...then she'll have to hurt you)

Unforgiven
01-15-2005, 10:09 AM
I am thinking about going. I need to try and sell some flywheels and floaters.
you picked up MORITZ's deal???

Kim Hanson
01-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Man I wish I could go to Vegas, it's freaking cold here :cry: ..........( . )( . )....... :frown:

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 10:23 AM
you'll see us in Vegas...We got BAR duties this weekend...(ben's got to work) I go with him to "check" alcohol stock...he has to hide the patron when I get down there...hey is Jack going or is it you and me on the motor???? Jeff, can you see I'm in trouble for POMONA....Topless, Mrs Racer and HER 454...will be our ***boat attendees...we'll see who else comes down to help me out...you remember how much trouble DIA and ALISON were :boxingguy we'll have to get the girls "special' shirts for the event....TEAM INTEGRA's official support group...TEAM GSTH...( Topless will tell you what it means...then she'll have to hurt you)
You love it. And you are the trouble maker. Did I talk her into it yet????? :wink:

Infomaniac
01-15-2005, 10:51 AM
you picked up MORITZ's deal???
Yes I did. Dick passed away in July.
I sent you an e-mail.

STV_Keith
01-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Las Vegas NHRA Test and Tune will be on Janurary 21 21 at the strip...most of all the PRO TEAMS will be in attendance for testing.
I'll let you know how the track is Monday night. AFAIK, no one has run on it since late Nov last year. We've got the track secured for a private test session Monday for our pickup truck. :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 02:08 PM
Hey Jeff how is it going? If you are going to be in Pomona maybe us girls will just hang in your pits since we are so much trouble for Eddie. :rolleyes: :D
I think he knows he can not handle us. ;) Hope to see you soon. Take care.
Dia

Unforgiven
01-15-2005, 02:28 PM
Hey Jeff how is it going? If you are going to be in Pomona maybe us girls will just hang in your pits since we are so much trouble for Eddie. :rolleyes: :D
I think he knows he can not handle us. ;) Hope to see you soon. Take care.
Dia
Dia, there's only truely one of you I'd have trouble dealing with.... :rolleyes:
your EASY>>>>> :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 02:29 PM
Dia, there's only truely one of you I'd have trouble dealing with.... :rolleyes:
your EASY>>>>> :devil:
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :hammer2:
Aren't you supposed to be cleaning or something. :D

Unforgiven
01-15-2005, 02:35 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :hammer2:
Aren't you supposed to be cleaning or something. :D
I'm done...did the taste test between house tequila and cuervo gold...I failed it all tasted the same...but I CAN TELL TASTE DIFF with PATRON....are you coming down for volleyball bash??

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm done...did the taste test between house tequila and cuervo gold...I failed it all tasted the same...but I CAN TELL TASTE DIFF with PATRON....are you coming down for volleyball bash??
No I think that is the weekend we will be in Havi.
You know filling that hole in the ground. :eek:

Unforgiven
01-15-2005, 02:39 PM
No I think that is the weekend we will be in Havi.
You know filling that hole in the ground. :eek:
Thats to bad...I' was going to have you join team UNFORGIVEN......you not team GSTH yet.....call my celll

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 02:42 PM
Thats to bad...I' was going to have you join team UNFORGIVEN......you not team GSTH yet.....call my celll
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 06:30 AM
Bumping this back to the top...Since I'm at work today....On a holiday...hopefully we won't due much...can't wait till thursday morning...vegas bound!!! :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 07:49 AM
Bumping this back to the top...Since I'm at work today....On a holiday...hopefully we won't due much...can't wait till thursday morning...vegas bound!!! :D
You're not the only one working. :cry: :cry:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 09:15 AM
You're not the only one working. :cry: :cry:
yea but I'm REALLY working...your just posting AGAIN....hey send me email so I can send you pics of this place...

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 09:16 AM
yea but I'm REALLY working...your just posting AGAIN....hey send me email so I can send you pics of this place...
I am working sort of. I told you I am really good at multi-tasking. :rolleyes: :)

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 09:24 AM
I am working sort of. I told you I am really good at multi-tasking. :rolleyes: :)
so you could do 2 guys at once...dammm I did it again...should have kept that one for a PM :cry:

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 09:33 AM
so you could do 2 guys at once...dammm I did it again...should have kept that one for a PM :cry:
UGH! You just don't stop do you! :rolleyes: :)
You are always getting me into trouble. :cry: :rolleyes: :)

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Picture not working. :confused:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 11:45 AM
how about now?? the pics that is...I won't bring up multitask anymore...today...

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 11:48 AM
how about now?? the pics that is...I won't bring up multitask anymore...today...
Got them..Thanks they are beautiful. You are just jealous I can pull it off. :jawdrop: ;)

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 11:56 AM
Got them..Thanks they are beautiful. You are just jealous I can pull it off. :jawdrop: ;)
wait, what are you gonna take off..oops yank off...oops, pull off again????

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 11:59 AM
wait, what are you gonna take off..oops yank off...oops, pull off again????
I was talking about Multi-tasking. :hammer2: :D

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 12:20 PM
when you two coming to Pomona...trying to get the rest of TEAM GSTH all there at the same time...

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 12:26 PM
when you two coming to Pomona...trying to get the rest of TEAM GSTH all there at the same time...
I think the plan will be the same as last time. Drive down Friday night and go to the track Saturday!?!?!?!?

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 12:36 PM
I think the plan will be the same as last time. Drive down Friday night and go to the track Saturday!?!?!?!?
that works for me...if we are done saturday night..plans are to party...

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 12:43 PM
that works for me...if we are done saturday night..plans are to party...
That scares me. I don't want to be on the freeway with you on the way home. Full Moon :D

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 01:38 PM
I can't believe this...I bare my ass on the 210 freeway on the way home..so it was Hannes Wernherdt I did it too...he deserved it..now you just can't forget what I did...shit...I think I spilled the beans to everyone else on here...dammm should have PM'd you :sqeyes:

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 01:57 PM
I can't believe this...I bare my ass on the 210 freeway on the way home..so it was Hannes Wernherdt I did it too...he deserved it..now you just can't forget what I did...shit...I think I spilled the beans to everyone else on here...dammm should have PM'd you :sqeyes:
HEHEHE Yes you did. :jawdrop: :D :D

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:00 PM
HEHEHE Yes you did. :jawdrop: :D :D
it's ok...did I tell you we got a bitchin golf cart now?? it's lifted and black paint job...now Sean and I can drive thru the pits in style...if your lucky we'll take you...but I plan on a "friend" riding with me

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 02:02 PM
it's ok...did I tell you we got a bitchin golf cart now?? it's lifted and black paint job...now Sean and I can drive thru the pits in style...if your lucky we'll take you...but I plan on a "friend" riding with me
Whatever! I told you the other guys took real good care of Topless and I while you were gone. :wink: :rolleyes: :)

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Whatever! I told you the other guys took real good care of Topless and I while you were gone. :wink: :rolleyes: :)
thats what we pay them for...what did you think they were there for...working on the car?????

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 02:17 PM
thats what we pay them for...what did you think they were there for...working on the car?????
How silly of me for thinking otherwise. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 01:11 PM
Better add to the crew if there is going to be more of us to entertain. :rolleyes: :)

Unforgiven
01-18-2005, 01:27 PM
Better add to the crew if there is going to be more of us to entertain. :rolleyes: :)
working on expanding our "CREW" as I type....I'm just trying to talk HER into it....got to say all the coors light she could possible drink did not sway her!! :idea:

Her454
01-18-2005, 01:31 PM
working on expanding our "CREW" as I type....I'm just trying to talk HER into it....got to say all the coors light she could possible drink did not sway her!! :idea:
ROTFLMAO.................. :D WOW, you think I can be "bought" with alcohol? ......sheeeeeeeeeeeeeez. :rolleyes: ;)

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Maybe you should try jello shots. :wink:

Her454
01-18-2005, 01:36 PM
Maybe you should try jello shots. :wink:
Pointing out my weakness isn't nice MrsRacer..... :hammerhea :)

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 01:46 PM
Pointing out my weakness isn't nice MrsRacer..... :hammerhea :)
Oh, Oops sorry just trying to help Unforgiven out. I know he needs it. ;) ;)

Her454
01-18-2005, 01:47 PM
Oh, Oops sorry just trying to help Unforgiven out. I know he needs it. ;) ;)
:rollside: :) Poor Guy...............

Unforgiven
01-18-2005, 02:43 PM
:rollside: :) Poor Guy...............
poor me...got to say i missed both of you picking on me yesterday...mrsracer tried her best, but it just wasn't the same without all 3 of you...thats reminds me...where's that snake of a exwife of mine??? probably picking up on stray dogs again....

Her454
01-18-2005, 02:47 PM
poor me...got to say i missed both of you picking on me yesterday...mrsracer tried her best, but it just wasn't the same without all 3 of you...thats reminds me...where's that snake of a exwife of mine??? probably picking up on stray dogs again....
That posts screams masochism.............. :D ;)

Unforgiven
01-18-2005, 02:47 PM
ROTFLMAO.................. :D WOW, you think I can be "bought" with alcohol? ......sheeeeeeeeeeeeeez. :rolleyes: ;)
never thought YOU could be bought with alcohol...jello shots different story...didn't think I had to "buy' you either....but getting you a crew pass, bar-b-que, MILK, Coors light, pics in a race car, partying with the rest of the Hot Boat peeps that will be hanging out, not forgetting starting line seating...I do mean on the line....but I thought the "milk" would be the kicker :rollside:

Her454
01-18-2005, 02:48 PM
never thought YOU could be bought with alcohol...jello shots different story...didn't think I had to "buy' you either....but getting you a crew pass, bar-b-que, MILK, Coors light, pics in a race car, partying with the rest of the Hot Boat peeps that will be hanging out, not forgetting starting line seating...I do mean on the line....but I thought the "milk" would be the kicker :rollside:
MILK? Im yours. :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 02:53 PM
Maybe those aliens finally got her. :cry: :cry:

topless
01-18-2005, 02:55 PM
Snake of an ex-wife???? Stray dogs????? You will pay my love.........just wait and see! :eat: :eat:

Unforgiven
01-18-2005, 02:59 PM
Maybe those aliens finally got her. :cry: :cry:
or a stray dog

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 03:00 PM
That posts screams masochism.............. :D ;)
You think!!! :jawdrop: :D

Unforgiven
01-18-2005, 03:01 PM
Snake of an ex-wife???? Stray dogs????? You will pay my love.........just wait and see! :eat: :eat:
About time you crawled out of your hole...where have been...chasing strays?

topless
01-18-2005, 03:01 PM
or a stray dog
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Unforgiven
01-18-2005, 03:02 PM
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
By the way...good afternoon....where have you been?? we've been ready to play...TEAM GSTH is trying to kick my ass again...

topless
01-18-2005, 03:03 PM
By the way...good afternoon....where have you been?? we've been ready to play...TEAM GSTH is trying to kick my ass again...
I'm sure you deserve it! Let them know help is here.

Her454
01-18-2005, 03:04 PM
..TEAM GSTH is trying to kick my ass again...
TRYING? ROTFLMAO............... :D :D

Unforgiven
01-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Great, now all 3 of you are here....bring it on....by the way...your tickets are lined for Pomona......

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 03:08 PM
Great, now all 3 of you are here....bring it on....by the way...your tickets are lined for Pomona......
Is that for Saturday? What days are we talking about?

topless
01-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Now he's trying to be nice. Let's see how long THAT lasts. :rolleyes:

Her454
01-18-2005, 03:10 PM
How far is that from me?

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 03:12 PM
or a stray dog
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
Not Nice :argue:

Unforgiven
Is that for Saturday? What days are we talking about?
I have you there for saturday but if ya want sunday let me know....

Mrs.Racer277
How far is that from me?
I would fly if I were you. :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 03:13 PM
I have you there for saturday but if ya want sunday let me know....
Are we talking 1 or 2 tickets. :idea: ;)
We can probably do Sunday too. :D

Her454
01-18-2005, 03:14 PM
I would fly if I were you. :wink:
Ask Topless, I dont like to fly....................... ;)

topless
01-18-2005, 03:16 PM
Ask Topless, I dont like to fly....................... ;)You and airplanes are NOT the best combination. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 03:17 PM
UMM well it is a nice long drive then.

Unforgiven
01-18-2005, 03:21 PM
Now he's trying to be nice. Let's see how long THAT lasts. :rolleyes:
at least until pomona

Unforgiven
01-18-2005, 03:23 PM
Are we talking 1 or 2 tickets. :idea: ;)
We can probably do Sunday too. :D
For you...One, sean got his your on your own...I'm trying to get two for each of you...

topless
01-18-2005, 03:24 PM
at least until pomonaAnd then??????

Mrs.Racer277
For you...One, sean got his your on your own...I'm trying to get two for each of you...
Whatever. :jawdrop: :hammer2: :D

Unforgiven
make sure you take a few Jello shots before you go...I'll make sure they have ice cold "MILK" for you on the plane trip

Unforgiven
01-18-2005, 03:31 PM
And then??????
I'm gonna be nice to you and the rest of team GSTH....don't need to know what the bottom of a mine shaft looks like!! :cry: :cry: :)

Her454
01-18-2005, 03:32 PM
I'm gonna be nice to you and the rest of team GSTH....don't need to know what the bottom of a mine shaft looks like!! :cry: :cry: :)
:cool: :)

Unforgiven
01-18-2005, 03:32 PM
Whatever. :jawdrop: :hammer2: :D
see how you are...try to be nice and you just want to hammer me...but wait...that could be a fun thing

topless
01-18-2005, 03:36 PM
The ONLY reason you started being nice is because all 3 of us are here and you can't handle it. :notam: :notam:

Unforgiven
01-18-2005, 03:41 PM
The ONLY reason you started being nice is because all 3 of us are here and you can't handle it. :notam: :notam:
you are sooo right ex-wife of mine...hows you day going.....hey I saw a white dove this morning....thought about you when I tried to run it over after it sh*t on my truck....

topless
01-18-2005, 03:43 PM
you are sooo right ex-wife of mine...hows you day going.....hey I saw a white dove this morning....thought about you when I tried to run it over after it sh*t on my truck....
I trained him well. :D

Unforgiven
01-18-2005, 04:29 PM
I trained him well. :Dhows your stray dog doing??

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 04:45 PM
hows your stray dog doing??
Geez do you ever stop?? :yuk:

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 10:12 AM
see how you are...try to be nice and you just want to hammer me...but wait...that could be a fun thing
Did I miss the nice part???? I am on my own???? :rolleyes: :rollside:

Unforgiven
01-19-2005, 11:57 AM
Did I miss the nice part???? I am on my own???? :rolleyes: :rollside:
you won't be on your own ...team GSTH will be there to back you up...

Her454
01-19-2005, 12:19 PM
you won't be on your own ...team GSTH will be there to back you up...
.............Only if you can get me "2" tickets.... ;) :D

topless
01-19-2005, 12:22 PM
.............Only if you can get me "2" tickets.... ;) :DOh Eddie get her the tickets. We need to harras you in person!

Unforgiven
01-19-2005, 12:33 PM
.............Only if you can get me "2" tickets.... ;) :D
well since your a real nice person, and the fact that I want YOU to drive the new flatty...tickets are yours...Tony S won't be too far away from our pits...he's always looking for something to drive....

Unforgiven
01-19-2005, 12:35 PM
Oh Eddie get her the tickets. We need to harras you in person!
she's got hers, you've got your's , now lets see how pissed DIA gets that Sean got a ticket and she didn't.... :cry:

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 12:35 PM
she's got hers, you've got your's , now lets see how pissed DIA gets that Sean got a ticket and she didn't.... :cry:
:lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :yuk:

Unforgiven
01-19-2005, 12:38 PM
:lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :yuk:
uhhh Hi Dia...ummm how are you doing today??? did I tell you it's real nice here at the coast today?? Mom says it's cold over there on your side of town...I must be mistaken but aren't you getting alittle HOT?? :argue:

topless
01-19-2005, 12:39 PM
she's got hers, you've got your's , now lets see how pissed DIA gets that Sean got a ticket and she didn't.... :cry:You must be afraid...........3 GSTH Team members in one place! Give her her ticket or you're going to be as dead as the rat I fed to the snake last night! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :eat:

Her454
01-19-2005, 12:50 PM
You must be afraid...........3 GSTH Team members in one place! Give her her ticket or you're going to be as dead as the rat I fed to the snake last night! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :eat:
4.........If Dia gets a ticket...LMAO....he is in trouble. :D

topless
01-19-2005, 12:53 PM
4.........If Dia gets a ticket...LMAO....he is in trouble. :DShould I bring my snake? He's almost 9' long. :D
That will keep him in line.

Her454
01-19-2005, 01:16 PM
Should I bring my snake? He's almost 9' long.
NOT if you want me anywhere near there................. :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 01:17 PM
NOT if you want me anywhere near there................. :D
Ditto. They scare the heck out of me. :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

topless
01-19-2005, 01:21 PM
I wouldn't bring him anyway. He is too heavy! :squiggle:

Unforgiven
01-19-2005, 01:38 PM
Should I bring my snake? He's almost 9' long. :D
That will keep him in line.
sure, why not?? I need new skins for my boots....hey guys check out my new snakeskin boots... :hammer2:

topless
01-19-2005, 01:40 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/956Bri_and_snake-med.jpg

Unforgiven
01-19-2005, 01:53 PM
Like I said...look at my new boots

topless
01-19-2005, 02:14 PM
Like I said...look at my new bootsThat would look like something you would buy in Tiajuana. :jawdrop:

Unforgiven
01-19-2005, 02:16 PM
That would look like something you would buy in Tiajuana. :jawdrop:
or in NORCO

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 02:49 PM
Topless are you trying to give me a heart attack. :2purples: :2purples: That is one scary snake.

topless
01-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Topless are you trying to give me a heart attack. :2purples: :2purples: That is one scary snake.No, I was trying to give Unforgiven one. :jawdrop:

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 04:50 PM
No, I was trying to give Unforgiven one. :jawdrop:
You know how I hate snakes. :2purples: Remember I got pissed at Blown472 for posting that pic of one a while back!?!? They frighten me. :cry: :cry: :rolleyes: