PDA

View Full Version : BOTE member makes ***boat cover

shirkey4750
01-14-2005, 10:16 AM
John Grahovac(PE066) of Jacksonville Fl. is featured on the Performance section cover of the Feb. issue of ***boat magazine. Also pictures of other members are featured in the section. Jay Bailey can be seen in the upper rt. corner
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/120January_14_2005.jpg

Jr Jetter
01-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Congrats John, it was cool to see someone I had met recently at our Lk James outing. Of course, was nice to see so many familiar boats and faces in the Ohio article as well. Congrats to everyone !!!

Big Boys Toy PE857
01-14-2005, 01:51 PM
Congratulations John on a nice article and some super pictures. Leland and I hope it doesn't run as good as it looks. LOL, J/K!

DansBlown73Nordic
01-14-2005, 02:35 PM
You guys are Stars now.... :rolleyes: lol I can't wait to get my copy.... :)

DaveA
01-14-2005, 05:42 PM
John,
Congratulations! You don't look too Dazed & Confused in that picture- must have been BEFORE a run!
DaveA
The 'wheel repair guy'

MANIC MECHANIC
01-14-2005, 05:43 PM
Well HOW ABOUT THAT!
Congratulations my friend,You finally made the big time!
I will definitly have to make the hour drive to Christiansburg to get a copy now! I guess I better pick up a copy for Leland to!
It's a real shame that things got screwed up for you and you didn't get a chance to run the boat at lake James after you came all that distance. :cry: :mad:
We WILL make sure you get to run that boat next time!
I bet you're getting a real charge out of this...
I know I am!
I'LL FRAME THIS COPY AND PUT IT ON THE WALL! :)
I'm lookin' forward to some serious drag racin' this spring!:D
Tim

JustMVG
01-15-2005, 12:12 AM
I love it when a forum member makes the magazine!!!!
MikeVG

Lady Warhawk
01-15-2005, 04:34 AM
Congrats John. Now we all can say we knew you before you became famous :D

promod
01-15-2005, 04:37 AM
great to see that our hard work is or maybe starting to pay off maybe the east coast will start getting more attention when it comes to boats like the west gets. maybe we need to get them to come to one of our big get togethers and they would see something then, john i want a autographed pic of that mag i 'm first in line lol :)