PDA

View Full Version : Pageing Mr And Mrs Raff.....................

a catered life
01-14-2005, 10:18 AM
water starting to look great... how does next weekend look to you? :p maybe a saturday or sunday morning breakfast and early launch........ :rolleyes: out drive boating 101

SoCal_fun
01-14-2005, 06:26 PM
I'll go!!! Next Saturday if the weather is good!!
whaddya say Mark?

JetBoatRich
01-14-2005, 06:43 PM
I'll go!!! Next Saturday if the weather is good!!
whaddya say Mark?
Next Saturday is tomorrow :rolleyes:
We are hitting the dirt tomorrow :idea:

raff
01-14-2005, 06:54 PM
You betcha, you don't mean this weekend do you?
Next weekend, Sunday the 23rd would be PERFECT!!!!!!
We are there!!!!!
Just let us know and we will set it in stone.
Mark out
Larry, can you go the 23rd????
BTW, Larry, did you still want to go the the car show this Sunday???
Let me know.

LUVNLIFE
01-14-2005, 06:56 PM
I could be down for next Sun. :idea: Where do you want to hang?

DMVQUEEN
01-14-2005, 06:59 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, just a minute there, Willie, you forgot to tell me that you
have a 25 FOOT BOAT!!!!!!!
I have never LAUNCHED A 25 FOOT BOAT BEFORE!!!!!!!! :2purples: :2purples:
Ok ok, you talked me into it, I'll try anything once.
ONLY 1 FOOT LONGER :hammerhea
Just kidding, I think it will be fine, but I might need a little liquid encouragement!!!!!
See ya out there
Sara

DMVQUEEN
01-14-2005, 07:00 PM
OK, Cale, you are talking about the 23rd right???
Not this weekend.
Let us know, should be cold but fun.
Sara

JetBoatRich
01-14-2005, 10:22 PM
I could be down for next Sun. :idea: Where do you want to hang?
Is that this Sunday the 16? Or Sunday, January 23rd :hammer2:
Technically NEXT Sunday would be the 16th

SoCal_fun
01-14-2005, 10:28 PM
Technically, YOU'RE being a pain in hte ASS!!! LOL :D :yuk:
The following Sunday for those who are bent on causing PROBLEMS. Thats how rich got 22 million posts..... trouble maker!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL!! j/k

SoCal_fun
01-14-2005, 10:31 PM
ok, it's on the calendar................. now, whats up with the weather..
MARK, you know if it rains...... this time the party is at your place.... haa haa!! ;) ;)

a catered life
01-15-2005, 08:15 AM
You betcha, you don't mean this weekend do you?
Next weekend, Sunday the 23rd would be PERFECT!!!!!!
We are there!!!!!
Just let us know and we will set it in stone.
Mark out
Larry, can you go the 23rd????
BTW, Larry, did you still want to go the the car show this Sunday???
Let me know.
yes next week the 23 weekend some where simi local what would be a good spot

a catered life
01-15-2005, 08:18 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, just a minute there, Willie, you forgot to tell me that you
have a 25 FOOT BOAT!!!!!!!
I have never LAUNCHED A 25 FOOT BOAT BEFORE!!!!!!!! :2purples: :2purples:
Ok ok, you talked me into it, I'll try anything once.
ONLY 1 FOOT LONGER :hammerhea
Just kidding, I think it will be fine, but I might need a little liquid encouragement!!!!!
See ya out there
Sara
baby i got the feeling you will have no problem handelng one more foot from big daddy :jawdrop:

a catered life
01-15-2005, 08:18 AM
ok, it's on the calendar................. now, whats up with the weather..
MARK, you know if it rains...... this time the party is at your place.... haa haa!! ;) ;)
the weather will be with us. amen :clover:

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 08:26 AM
Ok guys where are you thinking of going? I will check the calendar and see if we can make it.

a catered life
01-15-2005, 08:27 AM
no time to check just mark the calender and be there. if rev gives this a green light it might be a official posse event and i think i got a pass for this one :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 08:34 AM
no time to check just mark the calender and be there. if rev gives this a green light it might be a official posse event and i think i got a pass for this one :cool:
I don't think we used our last one. Maybe it is still good. :wink:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-15-2005, 11:05 AM
Okay.....I gotta put my .02 in....technically IN MY BOOKS :D :D :D 'this Sunday' would mean this coming Sunday....as in tomorrow.....'next Sunday' would mean the following Sunday......remember, that's just the way I see it. :rollside: :D :D
I noticed Luvnlife said HE could be down for next Sunday....maybe he's in it for himself. :idea: :D

SoCal_fun
01-15-2005, 01:01 PM
:coffeycup :coffeycup I'm down for ANY SUNDAY!!!! :devil: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 02:20 PM
Okay.....I gotta put my .02 in....technically IN MY BOOKS :D :D :D 'this Sunday' would mean this coming Sunday....as in tomorrow.....'next Sunday' would mean the following Sunday......remember, that's just the way I see it. :rollside: :D :D
I noticed Luvnlife said HE could be down for next Sunday....maybe he's in it for himself. :idea: :D
Jen let me know what you decide. ;) Did not make it down Wed. I will keep you posted about next.

a catered life
01-15-2005, 03:16 PM
ok the sunday after next, next week, weekend of the 23rd, not this sunday but the next one, next week on sunday, not tommorrow but next weekend

raff
01-15-2005, 04:43 PM
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday
Then that's the day, I'll pm you some phone #'s so we can work out the details...
Mark out

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 05:37 PM
ok the sunday after next, next week, weekend of the 23rd, not this sunday but the next one, next week on sunday, not tommorrow but next weekend
Well that should clear up all this confusion. :)

LUVNLIFE
01-15-2005, 05:39 PM
Uh Oh...... :squiggle:

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 05:41 PM
Uh Oh...... :squiggle:
Busted again. :cry: :cry:

LUVNLIFE
01-15-2005, 05:44 PM
You mean still :frown:

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 05:47 PM
You mean still :frown:
How was work??? Are you guys drying up yet?

LUVNLIFE
01-15-2005, 05:58 PM
Yep. We even worked today playing catchup.

a catered life
01-15-2005, 06:05 PM
Well that should clear up all this confusion. :)
lmao

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Yep. We even worked today playing catchup.
Keeps you out out of trouble. And now Jens deliveries are not backed up. ;) ;)

JetBoatRich
01-15-2005, 07:52 PM
So if I read this right the Sunday you decided on was the January 23, 2005 :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 07:54 PM
So if I read this right the Sunday you decided on was the February 23, 2005 :idea:
:cry: :rolleyes: I think that was January :cry: :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
01-15-2005, 08:11 PM
:cry: :rolleyes: I think that was January :cry: :rolleyes:
Yea, :argue: that's it January :yuk: time really flies when we are having fun :cool:
Hit Cal-City today, should have been there :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 08:13 PM
Yea, :argue: that's it January :yuk: time really flies when we are having fun :cool:
Hit Cal-City today, should have been there :cool:
I was wondering where you guys were going. Sean is at the Score race this weekend. Let us know next time you go. :D

JetBoatRich
01-15-2005, 08:20 PM
I was wondering where you guys were going. Sean is at the Score race this weekend. Let us know next time you go. :D
Plan on every other weekend :cool: which would be two Saturdays from today :rolleyes: that is the plans at least :smile:

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Plan on every other weekend :cool: which would be two Saturdays from today :rolleyes: that is the plans at least :smile:
Thank you for claryfing that. :) So January 29 should be the next day?! :wink:

raff
01-15-2005, 08:29 PM
So it's not next Saturday but the following one.... ;)

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 08:30 PM
That is what I am thinking. :)

JetBoatRich
01-15-2005, 08:35 PM
Thank you for claryfing that. :) So January 29 should be the next day?! :wink:
sounds right :wink: we are thinking Dove Springs :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 08:36 PM
sounds right :wink: we are thinking Dove Springs :cool:
Sounds good thanks.
Oh wait is that the boat show weekend??? :notam:

JetBoatRich
01-15-2005, 08:56 PM
Sounds good thanks.
That could come into play :hammerhea

LUVNLIFE
01-16-2005, 07:47 AM
Hey it's January already. Put the bikes away and get the boats ready. The season starts the 28th of this month :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-16-2005, 08:55 AM
Hey it's January already. Put the bikes away and get the boats ready. The season starts the 28th of this month :D
With all this cold weather mine has only been out once. :(
Still waiting to ride with you and the Rev. :2purples: :wink:

raff
01-16-2005, 08:58 AM
Sounds good thanks.
Yes thats the first weekend of the boat show, And a few of us are talking about going on that Sunday the 30th... :shift:
And it would now be next Sunday that we are going to the lake :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
01-16-2005, 09:11 AM
Yes thats the first weekend of the boat show, And a few of us are talking about going on that Sunday the 30th... :shift:
And it would now be next Sunday that we are going to the lake :hammerhea
Well I was thinking boat show on Saturday. But maybe ride Saturday boat show on Sunday. :idea:

JetBoatRich
01-16-2005, 09:15 AM
If we hit the boat show :) it will most likely be Saturday :eek:

Mrs.Racer277
01-16-2005, 09:29 AM
If we hit the boat show :) it will most likely be Saturday :eek:
Oh now you are changing everything. I am sooo confused. :D :D

JetBoatRich
01-16-2005, 09:44 AM
Oh now you are changing everything. I am sooo confused. :D :D
sorry, but I am confused :confused:
Little Rich and I talked about the show last weekend :D we can go riding on Sunday :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
01-16-2005, 09:58 AM
sorry, but I am confused :confused:
Little Rich and I talked about the show last weekend :D we can go riding on Sunday :cool:
Ok that just might work. :)

a catered life
01-16-2005, 10:29 AM
:confused:

a catered life
01-16-2005, 10:31 AM
now thats the attitude i have been looking for :p hey did you finish you chores yet not playtime until your work is done :p

Mrs Luvnlife
01-17-2005, 07:23 AM
Where is everyone thinking of going? I think the grapevine is still down to one lane at one point so that would knock out BV or Pyramid, maybe...yes, no???

a catered life
01-17-2005, 07:28 AM
talked to rich last night and pyramid was the answer

SoCal_fun
01-17-2005, 07:34 AM
Pyramid sounds great to me.... but when is it, this Sunday or next Sunday....... :eek: lol! :)

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 07:42 AM
Pyramid sounds great to me.... but when is it, this Sunday or next Sunday....... :eek: lol! :)
I am thinking it is next Sunday. ;) Pyramid sounds good to us. :D
Can someone please make sure it is sunny and warm. ;)

Mrs. casean
01-17-2005, 07:46 AM
Wish we were closer, or you were all closer... however it would work so I/we could go! :D

a catered life
01-17-2005, 07:50 AM
not again!!!!!!!!1 :jawdrop: lol so whos coming sign up
byob and byof sunday the 23rd at pyramid omg!!!! not sure if i'm able to do this still not official yet but i was told my shirt was at the tailor getting done yo rev does my pass allow me to start sign ups
1. a catered life aka "thong killer"

a catered life
01-17-2005, 07:55 AM
I am thinking it is next Sunday. ;) Pyramid sounds good to us. :D
learn not to trust the weather people i'll ask the big guy himself "god if possible could we please have great weather next sunday the 23rd not this sunday but the following weekend, i need to learn out to operate my boat you blessed my to have amen" all done great weather on the way :jawdrop: :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 07:55 AM
Wish we were closer, or you were all closer... however it would work so I/we could go! :D
Come on Linds it is not that far. Duct tape Sean and throw him in the truck. You guys would have a blast. This is a really great bunch of people. (Well most of them anyway)!!!HEHEHEH :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 07:56 AM
not again!!!!!!!!1 :jawdrop: lol so whos coming sign up
byob and byof sunday the 23rd at pyramid omg!!!! not sure if i'm able to do this still not official yet but i was told my shirt was at the tailor getting done yo rev does my pass allow me to start sign ups
What you get a T-shirt. Where is Rev?????????????? :hammerhea :)

Mrs. casean
01-17-2005, 07:58 AM
Come on Linds it is not that far. Duct tape Sean and throw him in the truck. You guys would have a blast. This is a really great bunch of people. (Well most of them anyway)!!!HEHEHEH :D :D
If we didn't have plan that weekend (Monster Trucks w/ the carts to help RBP at the show) I think we'd consider going... we have been talking about planning a trip to Cal City! I'll let you know when for sure!

a catered life
01-17-2005, 08:01 AM
What you get a T-shirt. Where is Rev?????????????? :hammerhea :)
lmao :p that may have been a way of telling me its in the mail :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 08:01 AM
If we didn't have plan that weekend (Monster Trucks w/ the carts to help RBP at the show) I think we'd consider going... we have been talking about planning a trip to Cal City! I'll let you know when for sure!
Rumor has it we might do Dove Springs on the 30th. Boat show on the 29th. I have not officially talked to the boss yet. How is the cart sales going?
I will keep you posted.

a catered life
01-17-2005, 08:03 AM
i see your from temecula took kids camping at lake skinner last year loved the camping :p really nice area :rollside:

Mrs. casean
01-17-2005, 08:06 AM
Rumor has it we might do Dove Springs on the 30th. Boat show on the 29th. I have not officially talked to the boss yet. How is the cart sales going?
I will keep you posted.
The guys are getting busy! We have been playing a lot lately so until Vday weekend we are working on the carts :D Have a few to finish up and get started on. So not bad I guess :D Well we will let you know when we head up to cal city and hopefully you and who ever can come riding w/ us! BTW, I had a blast this weekend in the sand... you gotta get a quad for the sand... Sean has two bikes right? So can you :D Sorry Sean... I'm an instigater!

Mrs. casean
01-17-2005, 08:07 AM
i see your from temecula took kids camping at lake skinner last year loved the camping :p really nice area :rollside:
We went once too, rode the bicycles around and relaxed at that pool. But we were camping where we were a minority, so not the best experience for us :D We live right below Skinner actually... so not far at all!

Mrs Luvnlife
01-17-2005, 09:25 AM
talked to rich last night and pyramid was the answer
Pyramid????? :jawdrop: I'm out..........I've heard it's a 3 hour backup (especially on a Sunday) due to the lane closures....not sure if it's true, but I don't want to find out!! :squiggle:

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 09:38 AM
Pyramid????? :jawdrop: I'm out..........I've heard it's a 3 hour backup (especially on a Sunday) due to the lane closures....not sure if it's true, but I don't want to find out!! :squiggle:
They said today they should have the 5 south back to 3 lanes by the end of the week. :( I hope. If not I am with you no way and especially with the boat. :(

JetBoatRich
01-17-2005, 10:15 AM
It is nice past the grapevine :D Dia, really amazing the difference between where you are. When I hit the Grape Vine this morning, fog and cold :lightsabe suppose to hit 70 back at my house this week :cool:

JetBoatRich
01-17-2005, 10:17 AM
Where is everyone thinking of going? I think the grapevine is still down to one lane at one point so that would knock out BV or Pyramid, maybe...yes, no???
It is affecting the 138, to many darn trucks :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 10:20 AM
It is nice past the grapevine :D Dia, really amazing the difference between where you are. When I hit the Grape Vine this morning, fog and cold :lightsabe suppose to hit 70 back at my house this week :cool:
Tell me about it. :frown: I have no idea what the sun looks like. They keep telling me it should all over by February. Sean came home last night from Laughlin said as soon as he hit Tehachapi the fog was thick all the way back to Bako. Yukky. I need to get the heck out.

LUVNLIFE
01-17-2005, 06:58 PM
I am not afraid :cool: :) :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 07:34 PM
I am not afraid :cool: :) :D
Lets hope they have it back to 3 lanes by the end of the week. :)

raff
01-17-2005, 07:44 PM
If they reopen the 5 fwy, we will do pyramid, but, if they don't i sure don't want to sit on that frwy for 3 hours. You guys got it made coming from the AV, you get to go around, kind of, but for us it would be hell getting home.
Willie, looks like Rich might help you out, so if the frwy is still jacked up and you go to pyramid, we might have to pass, but alas, there are more warm days coming!!!!!!
If the fwy is open, we will bring our boat tooooo!!!!
Mark out

LUVNLIFE
01-17-2005, 07:46 PM
If they reopen the 5 fwy, we will do pyramid, but, if they don't i sure don't want to sit on that frwy for 3 hours. You guys got it made coming from the AV, you get to go around, kind of, but for us it would be hell getting home.
Willie, looks like Rich might help you out, so if the frwy is still jacked up and you go to pyramid, we might have to pass, but alas, there are more warm days coming!!!!!!
If the fwy is open, we will bring our boat tooooo!!!!
Mark out
Even though I am not afraid, that might be our stand also. ;)

raff
01-17-2005, 07:50 PM
Even though I am not afraid, that might be our stand also. ;)
SOUTHBOUND TRAFFIC IS REDUCED TO 1 LANE 20.2 MI SOUTH OF GORMAN
(LOS ANGELES CO) - DUE TO STORM DAMAGE - MOTORISTS ARE SUBJECT TO 2.5 HOUR
DELAYS
For how long we dont't know :(
Now I hear they have two lanes closed on the north side also... :messedup:
Mark out

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 07:54 PM
SOUTHBOUND TRAFFIC IS REDUCED TO 1 LANE 20.2 MI SOUTH OF GORMAN
(LOS ANGELES CO) - DUE TO STORM DAMAGE - MOTORISTS ARE SUBJECT TO 2.5 HOUR
DELAYS
For how long we dont't know :(
Now I hear they have two lanes closed on the north side also... :messedup:
Mark out
I heard the same thing. Our paper Saturday said they are hoping to get a detour open for 3 lanes by mid week. Right like that is going to happen. I guess we will just wait and see. :(

JetBoatRich
01-17-2005, 09:57 PM
unless some miracle happens :mad: we will miss this event :hammer2:
You all know how much we love to hitch a ride in your boat(s) but I need to get some things done around the house :hammer2:

a catered life
01-17-2005, 10:24 PM
i told you to do your chores :yuk:

a catered life
01-17-2005, 10:33 PM
i understand that the rain has screwed up a lot of stuff for everybody ;) hey raf we will hook up in a few weeks maybe early february. :clover: i think we will go over to silverwood this weekend and screw around there its close and i was told the waters up
larry you game?

raff
01-17-2005, 10:50 PM
Sara and I are game :D just need to know where and when..
This Sunday works for me. Just give me a call mid week and we will set some thing up.. Just with the I-5 closed it might be hard to get to pyramid.. :boxed:
Hows about that that other lake over there. you the one that has the 35mph speed and no beer. :squiggle: I'll talk to larry and see what he thinks.. :rolleyes:
Mark out

a catered life
01-17-2005, 10:57 PM
cool with me. i wasn't sure of anyone wanted to go there :notam:

raff
01-17-2005, 10:59 PM
I know Larry will go and mybe we can talk steve into to it also

a catered life
01-17-2005, 11:01 PM
cool sounds good to me :D ouch 11 already time for bed :sleeping: gotta be up at 4:30

JetBoatRich
01-18-2005, 05:52 AM
i told you to do your chores :yuk:
I am trying :mad: I need more than two days at home :jawdrop: especially when on of them I spend drinking beer with some of my friends all afternoon :jawdrop:

a catered life
01-18-2005, 07:29 AM
I am trying :mad: I need more than two days at home :jawdrop: especially when on of them I spend drinking beer with some of my friends all afternoon :jawdrop:
lol now thats an excuse i will have to use some day :supp: :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 07:38 AM
Alright you guys lost me again. I think I need my coffee. :rolleyes: So is Pyramid off now. :confused:

JetBoatRich
01-18-2005, 07:40 AM
lol now thats an excuse i will have to use some day :supp: :D
It works better :idea: if she participates :D or invited :jawdrop:

a catered life
01-18-2005, 07:42 AM
lol rich

a catered life
01-18-2005, 07:48 AM
Alright you guys lost me again. I think I need my coffee. :rolleyes: So is Pyramid off now. :confused:
looks like it cause of the traffic problems. raff and i MAy be going to --you know the other lake no one likes a little south on the 5 :frown: - and i think socal may go. the reduced lanes on the 5 wont make a good sunday drive....i am hoping both of the luvnlifes and rev and desert rat can come :p

a catered life
01-18-2005, 07:49 AM
holy crap did i just hit 400 post :idea: :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 08:03 AM
WooHoo!!!! Post Wh*** :wink:

JetBoatRich
01-18-2005, 09:01 AM
you are starting to make a good post *****

a catered life
01-18-2005, 09:34 AM
WooHoo!!!! Post Wh*** :wink:
have i been placed on that level yet...... i thought i was still going to be the pp fluffer :frown: for a least two more weeks :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 04:49 PM
Just heard today it may be a few more WEEKS before they get any more lanes open. :hammer2: :cry: :cry: I feel trapped. :cry: :cry: :cry:

a catered life
01-18-2005, 05:35 PM
trapped like a rat in a cage :hammer2:

SoCal_fun
01-18-2005, 06:10 PM
I'm going 4 sure. Sunday (this Sunday) at Castaic prolly. See ya all there.
I left msgs for Steve and Diane today, we'll see what they say. Haven't heard from Rev and Big in a long time????? :boxingguy :sqeyes:

raff
01-18-2005, 06:14 PM
So we agreed on Castaic. ;) Talked to Larry to day and he will be there, Willie,
Sara and I will be with you on your boat right.. :idea: If not we will bring the Ultra
But if we need to help you out this trip no need for us to bring a boat along. :rollside:
Mark out

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 06:29 PM
trapped like a rat in a cage :hammer2:
I would not say RAT. :lightsabe :lightsabe :D

LUVNLIFE
01-18-2005, 07:57 PM
Castaic huh :idea: Good thing I built a new bracket for my license plate on the boat trailer today. ;)

JetBoatRich
01-18-2005, 08:15 PM
Castaic huh :idea: Good thing I built a new bracket for my license plate on the boat trailer today. ;)
That should improve performance :D

LUVNLIFE
01-18-2005, 08:17 PM
I here you get five more mph. I made it out of titanium. It even flaps up for less resistence :supp: :D

SoCal_fun
01-18-2005, 09:12 PM
Cale, you gonna getr wet this weekend??

JetBoatRich
01-19-2005, 05:57 AM
I here you get five more mph. I made it out of titanium. It even flaps up for less resistence :supp: :D
That should make Jen nervous :220v:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-19-2005, 07:00 AM
I'm a little concerned about the new bracket that was built :2purples:, but I gotta say I think it's really all about the voices inside telling me to stay home and watch the playoffs so I know who I want to root for in the Superbowl!!!! :D :D

a catered life
01-19-2005, 08:21 AM
ok raff i will be there on sunday lets just pray that everything goes good on my first launch. starting to get a lil nervous havent launched a boat in two years i can feel the butterflies :confused: ............no wait........thats just the chili i had last night :p what time does do the ramps open?

Rev. Williams
01-19-2005, 08:33 AM
ok raff i will be there on sunday lets just pray that everything goes good on my first launch. starting to get a lil nervous havent launched a boat in two years i can feel the butterflies :confused: ............no wait........thats just the chili i had last night :p what time does do the ramps open?
What's this !!!! Scared to launch a boat??? Not good conduct for a Posse hopeful :eek: :eek:

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 08:39 AM
What's this !!!! Scared to launch a boat??? Not good conduct for a Posse hopeful :eek: :eek:
Hey did you finally crawl out from under your rock? :D

a catered life
01-19-2005, 08:48 AM
scared! scared! scared! :D never ever never scared :sqeyes: rev you weren't suppose to see this i was just saying................ screw it bring on the water :redface: my conduct is in check sir

Rev. Williams
01-19-2005, 09:06 AM
Hey did you finally crawl out from under your rock? :D
Oh really !! Is this how you talk to me now??? At this rate you and Catered Life will both be sitting on the shore while the Posse goes out and plays !! :D :D

Rev. Williams
01-19-2005, 09:08 AM
scared! scared! scared! :D never ever never scared :sqeyes: rev you weren't suppose to see this i was just saying................ screw it bring on the water :redface: my conduct is in check sir
I have the boat show Saturday, then Sunday I'll be on the water also. So we'll just have to wait and see :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 09:37 AM
Oh really !! Is this how you talk to me now??? At this rate you and Catered Life will both be sitting on the shore while the Posse goes out and plays !! :D :D
As long as I have my river nipple on shore I am ok with that. ;)
Just saying I missed you. ;) ;)

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 09:37 AM
I have the boat show Saturday, then Sunday I'll be on the water also. So we'll just have to wait and see :D :D
This weekend?

Rev. Williams
01-19-2005, 09:54 AM
This weekend?
The 29th is the boat show..... This weekend is the 22nd and 23rd

Desert Rat
01-19-2005, 09:58 AM
Which boat show Jerry?? LA show is the 29th to the 6th?? Hitting the bottle at work again are you :idea: :D

Desert Rat
01-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Damn your quick but I HAVE heard that about you :sqeyes: :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 10:08 AM
The 29th is the boat show..... This weekend is the 22nd and 23rd
Blonde moment. :)
Gottcha. :) I think that is when we are hitting the boat show. I would love to go out sunday but the darn freeway is still a mess and I don't want to deal with towing the boat in that mess. I hate this. :cry:

JetBoatRich
01-19-2005, 10:23 AM
Jerry has his own boat show :eek:

Rev. Williams
01-19-2005, 12:20 PM
Jerry has his own boat show :eek:
Yes I do......... The girls get in the boat --- THEN SHOW !!!! :D :D :D

raff
01-19-2005, 03:01 PM
I go to work come home and there a hole new page...
Willie the ramp opens when the sun comes up.... :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
01-19-2005, 04:08 PM
Cale, you gonna getr wet this weekend??
I would love to go. It seems Jen may not want to. So I'm gonna look for a boat bitch. I have cabin fever bad. So who is all going?

Rev. Williams
01-19-2005, 04:16 PM
I would love to go. It seems Jen may not want to. So I'm gonna look for a boat bitch. I have cabin fever bad. So who is all going?
I'm totally down for going.... Saturday is better for me, but Sunday will work. Piru ?? :D :D

LUVNLIFE
01-19-2005, 04:36 PM
No can do Sat. Already have appointments.

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 04:46 PM
Sean can be your boat biatch! :wink:

LUVNLIFE
01-19-2005, 04:49 PM
Does he know you are pimping him out?

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 04:51 PM
Does he know you are pimping him out?
Not yet!!! :rollside: :rollside: :)

Rev. Williams
01-19-2005, 05:08 PM
No can do Sat. Already have appointments.
Fine !!! You uncompromising SOB !!! It's always your way isn't it ???? F-U Man!!! And call me :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
01-19-2005, 05:41 PM
Fine !!! You uncompromising SOB !!! It's always your way isn't it ???? F-U Man!!! And call me :D :D :D
Big whiner :cry: :cry: :cry:

LUVNLIFE
01-19-2005, 06:14 PM
Jerry don't be though thensitive :D OK will call :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 06:18 PM
Jerry don't be though thensitive :D OK will call :wink:
So is Jen really not going???? Are you taking the boat????

LUVNLIFE
01-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Haven't really hit the subject hard with Jen but I want to get the boat wet. :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 06:33 PM
Haven't really hit the subject hard with Jen but I want to get the boat wet. :D
Ok I will call you guys Saturday and see what the plans are.
If Rev will let me go. :wink:

SoCal_fun
01-19-2005, 07:37 PM
Sunday Sunday Sunday, Castaic or maybe Piru?? Which will it be??
I'm in for whaytever.

a catered life
01-20-2005, 07:26 AM
did some one say bitch? :)

a catered life
01-20-2005, 07:30 AM
Sunday Sunday Sunday, Castaic or maybe Piru?? Which will it be??
I'm in for whaytever.
i thought we were going to castaic :eek: did some one change it? raff i will call you saturday
larry stay in formation with the line leader :hammerhea

Rev. Williams
01-20-2005, 08:56 AM
i thought we were going to castaic :eek: did some one change it? raff i will call you saturday
Castaic probably wouldn't let Cale launch his Daytone if that's what he brings. Piru would be the best bet and with it being sooooooo full it would be fun to check it out.

Rev. Williams
01-20-2005, 09:01 AM
Ok I will call you guys Saturday and see what the plans are.
If Rev will let me go. :wink:
Of course you can go..... A nice big open lake is a great place to get that 5 second rack flash out of the way !!! :D :D :D

a catered life
01-20-2005, 10:10 AM
Of course you can go..... A nice big open lake it a great place do get that 5 second rack flash out of the way !!! :D :D :D
5 sec :2purples: i was willing to give you at least 7.5 seconds i :eek: f you give me a beer :)

Mrs.Racer277
01-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Of course you can go..... A nice big open lake is a great place to get that 5 second rack flash out of the way !!! :D :D :D
WooHoo. I have no problem flashing Courtney! :wink:

a catered life
01-20-2005, 10:32 AM
WooHoo. I have no problem flashing Courtney! :wink:
really??? i may need to sit and watch this :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
01-20-2005, 03:57 PM
really??? i may need to sit and watch this :devil:
You really will be sooooooo dissapointed. :rollside:

a catered life
01-20-2005, 04:36 PM
dam :2purples:

raff
01-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Castaic or Piru, as long as we get on the water..They both work for me.. :)
Willie do you still need us to help crew the boat? :)
Sure would like to bring the Ultra out. :220v: . But we can all ways do that another weekend, Give us a call and we will talk about it..
We be around all day on Friday after 8:00am, just need to drop off the truck for alittle work :wink:

a catered life
01-20-2005, 04:55 PM
buddy bring out the beast i got cassandra :cry: i think!!!!!!!we will be fine all i need is some minor pointers
rev said piru...who am i to question the posse god :squiggle:

Mrs.Racer277
01-20-2005, 05:57 PM
buddy bring out the beast i got cassandra :cry: i think!!!!!!!we will be fine all i need is some minor pointers
rev said piru...who am i to question the posse god :squiggle:
Willie check your PM's :D

SoCal_fun
01-20-2005, 08:30 PM
I thought the Rev was the line leader, now I'm sooo confused!! LOL!!
Whatever floats your boat! I'm there. Never been to Piru, that could be cool to check out....

raff
01-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Just pick a lake and a time so I know where to go, need to get a drop hitch
before Sunday I'll post some pix when I get the truck back tommorow...

SoCal_fun
01-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Just pick a lake and a time so I know where to go, need to get a drop hitch
before Sunday I'll post some pix when I get the truck back tommorow...
bet your excited, I would be!! Nervous tooo!

Brooski
01-20-2005, 10:48 PM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Piru is closed. :cry: The road going up to the lake washed out, and the lake is full of mud and debris. Probably wont be open for awhile. I will post if I hear when it opens back up.

raff
01-21-2005, 03:43 AM
Thanks for the info Brooski. Looks like it will be castaic..
sara won't be to happy I can see it now :argue: :cry: :boxingguy
Mark out

Desert Rat
01-21-2005, 06:40 AM
As the prop turns...... Does it really matter where you get a full five second rack flash? I think not :D

JetBoatRich
01-21-2005, 07:13 AM
Sounds like lakes are tough to get to :confused: better just Go to Larry's, take his new truck to the mud and drink :jawdrop:

Mrs.Racer277
01-21-2005, 07:20 AM
As the prop turns...... Does it really matter where you get a full five second rack flash? I think not :D
Again I think you guys will be more excited to see Willie's rack flash then mine. :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-21-2005, 07:28 AM
BTW guys the 5 south now has 2 lanes open. WOOHOO :D :D

a catered life
01-21-2005, 08:11 AM
Again I think you guys will be more excited to see Willie's rack flash then mine. :D :D
i have seen mine a thousand times :notam: trust me their not special :rolleyes:

a catered life
01-21-2005, 08:13 AM
Thanks for the info Brooski. Looks like it will be castaic..
sara won't be to happy I can see it now :argue: :cry: :boxingguy
Mark out
since no one like castiac is pyrminid completely out of the question? :(

Rev. Williams
01-21-2005, 08:45 AM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Piru is closed. :cry: The road going up to the lake washed out, and the lake is full of mud and debris. Probably wont be open for awhile. I will post if I hear when it opens back up.
I heard the same.... I called up there and talked with the Ranger who said the roads just aren't safe for folks to come up, but they're still able to make it to the lake. They're hoping to be open by next week. But more likely early February. As for the debris, she said it was BAD!! real bad!! They're still working out ways to clean the lake up.
So now it looks as if Castaic is our only option....

Rev. Williams
01-21-2005, 08:52 AM
since no one like castiac is pyrminid completely out of the question? :(
Pyramid is nice, but to get home could be a mess on a sunday afternoon. With the south bound lanes cutting down to 2, the traffic will back up quick and HEAVY !!!
I'd rather not deal with traffic personally....

Mrs.Racer277
01-21-2005, 08:55 AM
Pyramid is nice, but to get home could be a mess on a sunday afternoon. With the south bound lanes cutting down to 2, the traffic will back up quick and HEAVY !!!
I'd rather not deal with traffic personally....
So what is the plan boss?????

Rev. Williams
01-21-2005, 09:17 AM
So what is the plan boss?????
Looks like those Sweater Puppets of yours are going to see the sun this weekend at.......... CASTAIC !!!

a catered life
01-21-2005, 10:14 AM
Looks like those Sweater Puppets of yours are going to see the sun this weekend at.......... CASTAIC !!!
sweater puppets lol :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-21-2005, 10:18 AM
sweater puppets lol :D
No need to encourage him. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Rev. Williams
01-21-2005, 10:39 AM
No need to encourage him. :rolleyes: :rollside:
I could have said Milk Wagons :D :D

a catered life
01-21-2005, 10:42 AM
milk wagons are always better than milk dudes :p

Desert Rat
01-21-2005, 11:54 AM
Sweater Puppets... Milk Wagons...Thats some funny shit. I also perfer Fun Bags :messedup:

raff
01-21-2005, 02:44 PM
So what time and where are we all meeting?
Should we all just meet at the ramp? or some where for some food before we hit the water?

Mrs.Racer277
01-21-2005, 05:14 PM
I could have said Milk Wagons :D :D
Can we get back on the subject here please. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LUVNLIFE
01-21-2005, 06:10 PM
Yea let's talk about these sweater puppies Dia is going to show us :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-21-2005, 06:12 PM
Yea let's talk about these sweater puppies Dia is going to show us :D
No the subject was Boating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUVNLIFE
01-21-2005, 06:13 PM
But youare bringing the sweater puppies right :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
01-21-2005, 06:14 PM
But youare bringing the sweater puppies right :idea:
Enough already geez.

Mrs.Racer277
01-21-2005, 06:18 PM
BTW are you guys going?????????

SoCal_fun
01-21-2005, 06:42 PM
So what time and where are we all meeting?
Should we all just meet at the ramp? or some where for some food before we hit the water?
We could meet at Jackinthe boax in Castaic or some such place at 9:00. Whats say the crowd???? :) :mix:

raff
01-21-2005, 07:27 PM
Come on theres got to be some where better then that :(
Larry check your e-mail personal..

DMVQUEEN
01-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Jack in the Box, jeezzzzz, lets meet at a better place than that!!!!
J/K
How about the parking lot at Ralphs???? big enough for all the rigs ,that early, so how about it???
9:00 AM too early???
BTW, not too happy about going to Castaic, but I will give in, since the vote is against me. :cry:
Sorry, but I hate that place :devil:
Give me an hour, and I will tell you the horror stories :sqeyes:
Oh well, I know I live in a democratic society, so I will give in!!!
Look forward to seeing everyone, hope it will be a good day!!
Gimme a prayer willie!!!!! ALL WILL BE GOOD THAT DAY!!!
Sara out

SoCal_fun
01-21-2005, 09:47 PM
Name the spot (I guess you did). Ralphs it is (thought you wanted food). :boxingguy
mark quote "So what time and where are we all meeting?
Should we all just meet at the ramp? or some where for some food before we hit the water?"

Brooski
01-22-2005, 02:07 AM
Okay, never been to castaic, but heard they dont tolerate any type of sh*t.
Confirm no alcohol, and what is the top speed allowed?
I may wanna go........

Brooski
01-22-2005, 02:28 AM
I talked with a buddy tonight. Apparently Piru has wood debris from the dam all the way to the boat docks. I mean totally solid debris. I guess that is 1/3 the lake. They are gonna hire a company to clean the lake, in the tune of about 1 mil. Amazing what they will spend just to get the lake good enough for us......... :p

Mrs.Racer277
01-22-2005, 06:50 AM
Confirm no alcohol,
........[/QUOTE]
What?????????????? Yes please confirm???????????????????
:cry: :cry:

a catered life
01-22-2005, 08:57 AM
no hard drinks just soda, juice and water
speed limit i think is 40.
so are we meeting at the ralphs at 9:00am
we will be be at dennys by magic mountain about 7:30 for breakfast or maybe cale can recommend a better place havent been to castaic for 3 years
hey cale is there a better place to eat out there that has space to park?

thom
01-22-2005, 08:58 AM
Is everyone still meeting at Ralphs @ 9. Im not able to get her wet , To many other things to do. but i will sneak down the hill to say hello and meet some of you in the parking lot

a catered life
01-22-2005, 09:03 AM
this looks like the plan
make sure you bring croissants and tea :D

raff
01-22-2005, 09:05 AM
we will be be at dennys by magic mountain about 7:30 for breakfast or maybe cale can recommend a better place havent been to castaic for 3 years
No the speed limit is 35 :angry2:
Sara and I are heading up now to do a scouting mission, check out the food and praking and look at the lake to see if there's any debris.
will post my findings later..
Mark (on a Scouting mission) out

raff
01-22-2005, 09:08 AM
Is everyone still meeting at Ralphs @ 9. Im not able to get her wet , To many other things to do. but i will sneak down the hill to say hello and meet some of you in the parking lot
Ya that's plan for now. Looking forward to meeting you..

a catered life
01-22-2005, 09:09 AM
you are a real boy scout :rollside:
nice job
good morning sara :D
get temp too

raff
01-22-2005, 09:12 AM
Not boy scout, but Indian Guide (when I was a kid at the YMCA)
But just as good!!
Sara says good morning and she will get the temp for ya!!
Talk to you all later
Mark out

thom
01-22-2005, 09:19 AM
http://www.castaiclake.com
Here is link to the lake.. they have a web cam on there it looks pretty good

a catered life
01-22-2005, 01:35 PM
really freaking bad news here i will not be launching on sunday this darn pds system in my hull is causing a problem. mark sara dont kill me
i got the item to fix it from rex on thursday and it does not work. now looks like i will be going to another shop monday :frown: :(

LUVNLIFE
01-22-2005, 02:22 PM
Mike's Cafe is better than Dennys. Plenty of parking and it's right in Castaic. There is a Dennys in Castaic also if you insist on it though. :D

a catered life
01-22-2005, 04:10 PM
horray. i got it fixed thanks to mike at rex marine :p scratch the last post nothing is going to stop me :sqeyes:

raff
01-22-2005, 04:16 PM
YYYYYYAAAAAAAA!!! Was so disappointed when I read that thread!!! :rollside:
YYYYYAAAA!!!!! :rollside:
Got back from scouting mission, temp was about 73 degrees, but the water is ugly guys!!! Very Very ugly. No visable debris from the shore, looks like it all blew over to the dam, but the water is very brown. I think we will be ok if we all flush our motors right after the day trip. $20 to launch :rolleyes: (includes tow vehicle) Meet everyone at Ralphs parking lot at 9:00 am. :coffeycup
pictures soon :D

a catered life
01-22-2005, 04:22 PM
ugly water? good temp i take it raff are we doing breakfast anywhere or just meet at ralphs at 9 :D

raff
01-22-2005, 04:28 PM
Here's one
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/449lake_013.jpg

Mrs.Racer277
01-22-2005, 04:31 PM
YYYYYYAAAAAAAA!!! Was so disappointed when I read that thread!!! :rollside:
YYYYYAAAA!!!!! :rollside:
Got back from scouting mission, temp was about 73 degrees, but the water is ugly guys!!! Very Very ugly. No visable debris from the shore, looks like it all blew over to the dam, but the water is very brown. I think we will be ok if we all flush our motors right after the day trip. $20 to launch :rolleyes: (includes tow vehicle) Meet everyone at Ralphs parking lot at 9:00 am. :coffeycup
pictures soon :D
That is tooooo cold for flashing sorry Rev. :rolleyes: :)

raff
01-22-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm pressed for time right now,so this was the easiest way to do this...
Castaic today (http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAN2rZyzas2z7Q )
See you all when I get home from dinner..
Mark ( has a 5:30 dinner reservation) out

Mrs.Racer277
01-22-2005, 05:00 PM
I'm pressed for time right now,so this was the easiest way to do this...
Castaic today (http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAN2rZyzas2z7Q )
See you all when I get home from dinner..
Mark ( has a 5:30 dinner reservation) out
Enjoy, thanks for the pics and the scouting see ya in the morning.

SoCal_fun
01-22-2005, 05:10 PM
Am I the only one that gets java script errors when trying to enlarge or view as a slideshow the pictures??

Mrs.Racer277
01-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Am I the only one that gets java script errors when trying to enlarge or view as a slideshow the pictures??
I had no problem. :(

SoCal_fun
01-22-2005, 05:26 PM
hmmmm..... ???

JetBoatRich
01-22-2005, 07:42 PM
Looks like a nice day out there :D

Desert Rat
01-22-2005, 08:21 PM
Damn that water looks like CACA!

JetBoatRich
01-22-2005, 08:29 PM
Damn that water looks like CACA!
I thought Castaic always looks like that :yuk:

Desert Rat
01-22-2005, 08:30 PM
Yeah but this time I think it really is CACA... :yuk:

a catered life
01-23-2005, 04:34 AM
up early cant sleep wtf? been up since 2 man i need a drink :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
01-23-2005, 06:04 AM
up early cant sleep wtf? been up since 2 man i need a drink :hammerhea
LOL, first trip in new to you boat :D been there before :idea:
Good luck Willie :jawdrop:

Mrs.Racer277
01-23-2005, 06:45 AM
Yeah but this time I think it really is CACA... :yuk:
No worse then BV. ;)

raff
01-23-2005, 06:52 AM
See you all there, :coffeycup
Rich, you comming out? :coffeycup
Dose some one have a extar plug if I can't find mine? :hammerhea

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 07:08 AM
Extra plug, yea I believe so. See ya there

Mrs.Racer277
01-23-2005, 07:09 AM
Would that be an extra plug???? J/K Little early still on a sunday. And yes we do. I will make a note to bring it. :wink:

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 07:11 AM
Wheres that bday present I got you, doesn't that have an exta plug on it (the plug wrench).... LOL!! :D

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 07:17 AM
so Mark/Sara, was the water brown???? it looked loooooow to??

JetBoatRich
01-23-2005, 07:20 AM
Can't make it :mad: you all have a good time :jawdrop:
Extra plug :confused:

raff
01-23-2005, 07:23 AM
Didn't want to break the bad news to you Larry, but, that BDay present you got me?????? Well,,,,,,,,,,,, I kind of left it in our old boat!!!! Was going to get another one to replace before I had to tell you so you wouldn't know!!!
Sorry.... :jawdrop:
Looking for my plug now, but if anyone has an extra, would be great!
Leaving now, see you all up there.
Mark out

LUVNLIFE
01-23-2005, 07:24 AM
I'll grab an extra one right now Mark. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
01-23-2005, 07:38 AM
I'll grab an extra one right now Mark. ;)
What you don't trust me? ;) ;)

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 07:38 AM
Didn't want to break the bad news to you Larry, but, that BDay present you got me?????? Well,,,,,,,,,,,, I kind of left it in our old boat!!!! Was going to get another one to replace before I had to tell you so you wouldn't know!!!
Sorry.... :jawdrop:
Looking for my plug now, but if anyone has an extra, would be great!
Leaving now, see you all up there.
Mark out
:skull: :argue: :220v: :yuk: :cry: :cry:

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 07:39 AM
j/k LOL!!
Love ya Man!!!!! :)

LUVNLIFE
01-23-2005, 08:02 AM
What you don't trust me? ;) ;)
Watch it Dia or I'll bring a plug for you too :D

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 03:59 PM
Home in time for football. Go Steelers!! pics later tonight.

LUVNLIFE
01-23-2005, 04:25 PM
Get those pics up Larry. I didn't even break the camera out. I hope someone got a good pic of the boat sitting on the launch ramp. BTW thanks Jerry for letting me be the biatch. The lake was the same color as Buena Vista with truckloads and I mean truckloads of wood and debis on the ramp and up next to the dam. This trip should be called the Wood Chopping trip because of all the crap in the water. Still had a great time.

LUVNLIFE
01-23-2005, 04:26 PM
Also it was nice to meet Thom from the boards. We will def have to hook up and hit the lake. ;)

Rod-64
01-23-2005, 04:40 PM
Home in time for football. Go Steelers!! pics later tonight.
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
YOU MEANT TO SAY PATRIOTS
Didn't you , Larry????????????????????????? :D :D

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 04:52 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
YOU MEANT TO SAY PATRIOTS
Didn't you , Larry????????????????????????? :D :D
Uh, yea yea ..... I mean NO!! Well, after seeing the first half I should say YES!!

Mrs.Racer277
01-23-2005, 05:10 PM
Great day at the lake. Thank you so much Catered Life for taking us out on your boat. Nice to meet Thom, 28SportCat,Just Looking. Beautiful boat SportCat.
Another great day with the Posse.
Hey Rev do I get a shirt for not posting those pics. :p :)

LUVNLIFE
01-23-2005, 05:19 PM
That too might get you full membership :)

Rod-64
01-23-2005, 05:21 PM
That too might get you full membership :)
Hi Cale..............................You guys live too far................. :(

LUVNLIFE
01-23-2005, 05:24 PM
What's up Rod? No you live too far :D How's everything going buddy? Preety soon all the action is going to be in your court. Damn it's been nice here since the rain quit. I'm clawing at the doors :D

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 05:39 PM
loaded and CLEAN! Ready to go!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea076ed664600000016108Abs3LNm2cti
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea0745c66f600000016108Abs3LNm2cti
The REV and Courtney
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea0745066fa00000016108Abs3LNm2cti
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea18ac0c76900000016108Abs3LNm2cti
Mrs. SoCalfun
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea18baa879b00000016108Abs3LNm2cti

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 05:43 PM
Raff and Sara launching..
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea188cbc76300000016108Abs3LNm2cti
Willie launching
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea18902060200000016108Abs3LNm2cti
More Willie and Wife and Mr and Mrs. Racer277
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea18f1a872900000016108Abs3LNm2cti
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea18ce7c74d00000016108Abs3LNm2cti

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Yours truly....
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea18c23c78900000016108Abs3LNm2cti
My Daughter made a suprise visit (Marina didn't tell me they were coming)
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea182e7467a00000016108Abs3LNm2cti
Me and LJ
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea18367066200000016108Abs3LNm2cti
Mark and Sara (Raffer's)
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea182f2c75f00000016108Abs3LNm2cti
BEACHIN!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea187cc87fb00000016108Abs3LNm2cti

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 05:56 PM
more.....
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea184e3c74d00000016108Abs3LNm2cti
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea184ee467000000016108Abs3LNm2cti
it was a bit brown today....yuk!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea19b11061800000016108Abs3LNm2cti
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea1994c064400000016108Abs3LNm2cti
Mark and Wille chatting
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea1981bc7bb00000016108Abs3LNm2cti
try to find a nicer bunch... doubt it...
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea19e9f460c00000006108Abs3LNm2cti

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Marks new lift and wheels and tires... NICE!!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea19f25062e00000016108Abs3LNm2cti
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9ea19c18468a00000006108Abs3LNm2cti

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 06:01 PM
Thats it folks, hope you like um. We had a good time but as usual, I was tired (strange overnight 12 hour shifts have a way of catching up to you at the wrong time).
Good to see everyone.
28Sport Cat was on the ramp cleaning his rig (SWEET).
28, this is your invite to join the Posse, come on in the waters great! Just show up and hang out.

raff
01-23-2005, 06:22 PM
Great day on the water, with a great group of peeps. GREAT PICS Larry!!!!!
Nice to see everyone again, Thom, it was nice to meet you, even though it was just in the parking lot.
I want to thank everyone who showed up with extra plugs :wink:
We took the boat home and flushed it out, then out on a scouting mission......... pics to follow!!!!
Mark out

JetBoatRich
01-23-2005, 06:32 PM
Looks pretty ugly :hammer2: the water that is :eek:
But the weather must have been good, sorry we missed it :o hopefully next time, now lets see more PIC's

raff
01-23-2005, 06:58 PM
Heres a few shoots I took,
Willies ride
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9eaeab83e77500000016108AbtWzlm1Ztn
Willies ride at the end of the day,
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9eaeafbc667800000016108AbtWzlm1Ztn
Willie, Sara,and Shawn
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9eae9787e76f00000016108AbtWzlm1Ztn

raff
01-23-2005, 07:00 PM
So Cal's
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9eaeabec662a00000016108AbtWzlm1Ztn
The gang
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9eae978de76500000016108AbtWzlm1Ztn

SoCal_fun
01-23-2005, 07:03 PM
what happened..... we missed it??

raff
01-23-2005, 07:07 PM
And now back to our little scouting mission after the lake today. For those of you that don't know, we lost our big bench seat cushion on the way to the lake today.
Well, we decided after we dropped the boat off, we would go scouting, couldn't sleep unless we tried........and take a look at this!!!!!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9eaea389e77b00000016108AbtWzlm1Ztn
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9eaea046a72d00000016108AbtWzlm1Ztn
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5df02b3127cce9eaea0b126ea00000016108AbtWzlm1Ztn
I couldn't believe my eyes, doesn't look bad for sitting on the northbound 5 fwy in the truck lanes for 8 hours!!!!
Just one tire mark, and a small tear in the corner. The rest of the seat is virtually untouched. I simply cannot believe our luck. Anyone know a good upholstry shop??? :2purples:
Mark (grateful) out

raff
01-23-2005, 07:09 PM
Old or bad fuel i guess, but it happened right outside the bouys at the ramp, so we didn't have far to go.
Mark out

Mrs.Racer277
01-23-2005, 07:47 PM
I am so glad you guys found it. Way to go. :)

JetBoatRich
01-23-2005, 07:50 PM
Willie said it is easier to get it on the trailer that way :jawdrop:
Willie drain the gas and start fresh :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
01-23-2005, 07:52 PM
Anyone know a good upholstry shop??? :2purples:
Mark (grateful) out[/QUOTE]
I hear D & S does really good interior work. :wink: :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
01-23-2005, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=JetBoatRich]Willie said it is easier to get it on the trailer that way :jawdrop:
Right! :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

BIGAMIST
01-23-2005, 08:48 PM
So.........no one has a picture of me standin on the dock????

Mrs Luvnlife
01-24-2005, 05:42 AM
I do......................oh......you said standin on the dock!!!! :D ;)

a catered life
01-24-2005, 07:02 AM
Great day at the lake. Thank you so much Catered Life for taking us out on your boat. Nice to meet Thom, 28SportCat,Just Looking. Beautiful boat SportCat.
Another great day with the Posse.
Hey Rev do I get a shirt for not posting those pics. :p :)
dam she shot straight for the shirt :D i was going to work my way up to asking for mine :D

a catered life
01-24-2005, 07:07 AM
i have a mental shot only cause that will be the last time i see you on the dock if i can help it :D

a catered life
01-24-2005, 07:35 AM
morning all and happy monday first i want to give a big thanks to the posse. :supp: dam what a group. larry (aka tourch) thanks for the driveby on saturday, rich thanks for the rope and anchor, and a huge thanks to mr and mrs racer. :wink: dam what a great couple. the posse has some kind hearted people. Maybe one day rev will honor me with a full membership :D
ok thats enough butt kissing for now :jawdrop:

Mrs.Racer277
01-24-2005, 07:54 AM
We need to find you a better ride. :D J/K Rev. ;) Bummed we never got to hang out with you guys. How are you doing BTW???

Mrs.Racer277
01-24-2005, 08:03 AM
dam she shot straight for the shirt :D i was going to work my way up to asking for mine :D
I think you earned your shirt and then some. :) :) :rolleyes: