PDA

View Full Version : Hey Luvnlife The Both Of You

a catered life
01-14-2005, 10:35 AM
HOW ARE YOU? BOTH OF YOU? HOW HAVE U BEEN? BOTH OF YOU? HAVENT HEARD MUCH FROM YOU TWO? I WAS MAKING SURE EVERYTHING IS GOING OK FOR YOU TWO AND THIS IS A CHEESY WAY TO GET MY POST COUNT UP. :p :cool: :p

Mrs Luvnlife
01-14-2005, 02:08 PM
WILLIE!!!!! I'm good....thanks for asking, things are great now that the rain has stopped!! I was cooped up for a while painting and re-doing the kids rooms :squiggle: and it was never ending Christmas $hit to get put away and every year the space gets smaller & smaller for storing it!!! :hammer2: I haven't spent too much time here....kinda figured I'd better tend to higher priorities for the time being. :D
Anyway.....how are you?? How's Cassandra? The both of you?? :D How are you guys doing?? :D I'll let Luvnlife fill ya in on his lifestyle.....many days off work keeping the kegerator and Chuy's well taken care of :D and he finally had to drag his a$$ in and get some work done. :hammer2: More rain and I heard he'll be a sheep-hearder!!! :jawdrop: :D
Thanks again for your concern!! ;)

Mrs.Racer277
01-14-2005, 02:15 PM
More rain and I heard he'll be a sheep-hearder!!! :jawdrop: :D
LOL :D :jawdrop: :D
Those sheep better be scared. :2purples: :2purples:

Rev. Williams
01-14-2005, 02:25 PM
More rain and I heard he'll be a sheep-hearder!!! :jawdrop: :D
I know he's doing something with the sheep..... Hearding them??? I don't think so !!! :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
01-14-2005, 02:27 PM
I know he's doing something with the sheep..... Hearding them??? I don't think so !!! :D :D
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: How did you know?????????? :D :D

Rev. Williams
01-14-2005, 03:18 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: How did you know?????????? :D :D
I subscribed to his website !! :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-14-2005, 03:23 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-14-2005, 03:26 PM
Please continue your membership......I will need the $$ to keep the heard! :D :D

LUVNLIFE
01-14-2005, 07:03 PM
SHEEP LIE!!!!!! :D :D

DMVQUEEN
01-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Sheep don't lie, we actually listen to the sheep!!! :eek:

Desert Rat
01-14-2005, 08:14 PM
Jen did you ever finish the left overs from the Christmas Party? :D

a catered life
01-15-2005, 08:25 AM
lmao
well i am glad to here you both are doing well and i hope the painting is going well if you need help let me know. are the kids back in school yet i noticed they finally cleared up some of the roads near you? cassandra was doing great but recently got this nasty cold thing :crossx: going around. almost a week now. shes feeling better today. i guess i will see you next week on the 23rd weekend some where local

a catered life
01-15-2005, 08:25 AM
screw the food is there anymore vodka left :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-15-2005, 08:26 AM
I think I left a little for you. :rolleyes: :D

a catered life
01-15-2005, 08:32 AM
I think I left a little for you. :rolleyes: :D
thank you very much!!!! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
01-15-2005, 10:58 AM
lmao
well i am glad to here you both are doing well and i hope the painting is going well if you need help let me know. are the kids back in school yet i noticed they finally cleared up some of the roads near you? cassandra was doing great but recently got this nasty cold thing :crossx: going around. almost a week now. shes feeling better today. i guess i will see you next week on the 23rd weekend some where local
Painting is all done, yea!!!!! Just my daughter is in school, Josh is only 2 so he's still doing his chores at home :D. They never actually closed her school, just a portion of The Old Road so anyone from uptown Castaic had to use the freeway to get to the school, so we were all good. :)
Sorry to hear Cassandra is/was sick.....that is certainly no fun at all!! :cry:
:2purples: What did Luvnlife not clear through me THIS TIME??? :devil: :D What's the 23rd? Boating?? I'll have to check the doppler to see what the dealio is :lightsabe .

Mrs Luvnlife
01-15-2005, 10:59 AM
We FINALLY got through all the left overs......the booze, that's another story....we'll always have plenty of that, I think! :messedup: :D

a catered life
01-15-2005, 03:20 PM
i love the word booze makes me fill like i'm in a old western movie. :D another shot of booze bartender :sqeyes:

LUVNLIFE
01-15-2005, 05:43 PM
screw the food is there anymore vodka left :D
No there is none left, nothing here, don't waste a trip none left, all gone, finished it all :cry: :D :D

a catered life
01-15-2005, 06:03 PM
No there is none left, nothing here, don't waste a trip none left, all gone, finished it all :cry: :D :D
man you are goooood..... :rolleyes: :D