PDA

View Full Version : show downs

worlds fastest,revenge boats
01-14-2005, 02:08 PM
ihba will not permit any one on one grug matches,he is out keep a pro racing event for the fans.you will have to keep this at the barbqs at the river.

superdave013
01-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Maybe NJBA would let 'em do it. Or maybe they could do it at an SCSC event. I'll tell ya what, I would pay tripple normal NJBA ticket price to see the TY / Tony match up. Bet I'm not the only one either.

Morg
01-14-2005, 02:28 PM
Would this not be a huge draw for the croud & add a little excitement to what would otherwise be down time?????
I would also pay the big ticket to see the grudge match.

wsuwrhr
01-14-2005, 02:35 PM
Maybe NJBA would let 'em do it. Or maybe they could do it at an SCSC event. I'll tell ya what, I would pay tripple normal NJBA ticket price to see the TY / Tony match up. Bet I'm not the only one either.
Would you buy my ticket too?
Brian

uclahater
01-14-2005, 02:58 PM
ihba will not permit any one on one grug matches,he is out keep a pro racing event for the fans.you will have to keep this at the barbqs at the river.
Jr dont feel bad because you werent invited to the party :rollside:
Since it takes 4 boats to make 1 heat. Ive got a new Idea
K-5, K-22, SS-80, and SS-70 run in a normal K heat their would be nothing illegal about the heat, and you would than be included.
Problem solved
Jim
Finishing Order
K-5
ss-70
ss-80
K-22 (hopefully by than you'll have the injector problem fixed, but even if you do I still see you in last)

wsuwrhr
01-14-2005, 03:10 PM
K-22 (hopefully by than you'll have the injector problem fixed, but even if you do I still see you in last)
Ouch,
Brian

WaterBox
01-15-2005, 08:15 AM
Jr dont feel bad because you werent invited to the party :rollside:
Since it takes 4 boats to make 1 heat. Ive got a new Idea
K-5, K-22, SS-80, and SS-70 run in a normal K heat their would be nothing illegal about the heat, and you would than be included.
Problem solved
Jim
Finishing Order
K-5
ss-70
ss-80
:supp: I think it only takes Three boats to make a heat. But whether he finished First, or Last, HE is the FIRST to step up and do something to insure a place for ALL the K's to run now, and in the future. And I haven't seen anyone even try, or offer, to help out except Keven the Flag guy. :notam:.... :hammerhea Is the only thing I see!!!

Jetboatguru
01-15-2005, 08:48 AM
What can we do to help? I'm in. Whatever John needs I am there to do my part.
Tony

dossangers
01-18-2005, 09:52 AM
ihba will not permit any one on one grug matches,he is out keep a pro racing event for the fans.you will have to keep this at the barbqs at the river.MAYBE YOU OR HE SHOULD ASK THE FANS WHO PONY UP THE GATE FEE'$ whats the difference a race is a race!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

uclahater
01-18-2005, 01:57 PM
:supp: I think it only takes Three boats to make a heat. But whether he finished First, or Last, HE is the FIRST to step up and do something to insure a place for ALL the K's to run now, and in the future. And I haven't seen anyone even try, or offer, to help out except Keven the Flag guy. :notam:.... :hammerhea Is the only thing I see!!!
Really :mad: At San Diego I voluntered to do flags or help in any way I could. Than I offered to do a Banner for every K for phoenix, but me and the photographer never hooked up
In San Diego it was very obvious that the Flag people werent experienced, but were doing their best. When I offered my help Jr took it as I was puting them down :argue:
Dont get me wrong I think Jr Hart has done a great job in getting this back together, and deserves the cudos for a great job.
Why would Charlie Fagan care if Tony, and Ty did a grudge match on Friday :idea: The crowd would love it :cool: Do one every day with a different K, and SS boat it would be a blast..
Jim Griffin

Norseman
01-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Really :mad: At San Diego I voluntered to do flags or help in any way I could. Than I offered to do a Banner for every K for phoenix, but me and the photographer never hooked up
In San Diego it was very obvious that the Flag people werent experienced, but were doing their best. When I offered my help Jr took it as I was puting them down :argue:
Dont get me wrong I think Jr Hart has done a great job in getting this back together, and deserves the cudos for a great job.
Why would Charlie Fagan care if Tony, and Ty did a grudge match on Friday :idea: The crowd would love it :cool: Do one every day with a different K, and SS boat it would be a blast..
Jim Griffin
INSURANCE??????

billet racing
01-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Has NJBA shown any interest in having the circle boats there. I know they have had some do a few runs just for exhibition, as well ass the old hydro's and such. Maybe you guys need to aproach them.

worlds fastest,revenge boats
01-19-2005, 07:42 AM
have put things in place with roger and were set for this season

WaterBox
01-19-2005, 08:41 AM
have put things in place with roger and were set for this season
So! Does this mean that your going to "Double your Pleasure, Double your Fun, Run with TWO Sanctioned body's instead of just One??? :D :D

WaterBox
01-19-2005, 10:01 AM
Jim Griffin
:notam: Yes I know about the Banner thing. Remember you p-m. me to find out how to get in touch with JR. That was quiet a-while befor Phoenix. He thought it was realy cool when he heard what you had in mind to do. It was Good of you to offer to do that. So What Happened?? How long does it take to hook up? We know you have some of the best Photo connections out there! O-well, It's too bad it didn't happen. It would have added a special touch. And I know JR was dissipointed. I know there is alot of people out there with Good intentions, that say they will do this, and do that, But most of them just can't seem to hook up. :(
As far as a problem with the flags in San Diego, I think the vantage point of the Flag's was a bigger problem than the people that was doing the Flaging.
And I also would love to see the Show Down between Tony and Ty. But it's going to be real interesting to see Tony running with the S.S boys, If it happens. :D