PDA

View Full Version : Matt Lienart is Staying!!!!

SCUBA STEVE
01-14-2005, 02:44 PM
Usc Will Win It All Again!

THOR
01-14-2005, 02:45 PM
Nice jinx SS. I like it. ;)

SCUBA STEVE
01-14-2005, 02:47 PM
Nice jinx SS. I like it. ;)
I didnt way what they will win. :D

jdogginla
01-14-2005, 02:47 PM
I was looking for this info..........go figure Hot Boat forum boards has it first! LOL.........I hate USC with a mad passion, but Matty is a solid QB.

THOR
01-14-2005, 02:48 PM
It is obvious they will win the PAC 2 division.

SCUBA STEVE
01-14-2005, 02:48 PM
I was looking for this info..........go figure Hot Boat forum boards has it first! LOL.........I hate USC with a mad passion, but Matty is a solid QB.
I am listening to 1540 the ticket on line. They just had a live press confrence. :cool:
Umn you must like Auburn like Thor. lol :yuk: :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
01-14-2005, 02:49 PM
It is obvious they will win the PAC 2 division.
LOL, no coment, we'll save it for August. :wink: :cool:

THOR
01-14-2005, 02:50 PM
I am listening to 1540 the ticket on line. They just had a live press confrence. :cool:
Yeh a TRUE fan.

uclahater
01-14-2005, 02:54 PM
Thor
Does 20-0 remind you of anything. Another year of missery for all of you UCLA, and Notre Dame Homos out there.
Go SC

jdogginla
01-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Ahhhh.........NO, I'm from FaulkU.....errrrr I mean SDSU. :frown:

THOR
01-14-2005, 03:00 PM
Ahhhh.........NO, I'm from FaulkU.....errrrr I mean SDSU. :frown:
at least you have the balls to admit it. Not like the USC hopefuls that will be on another bandwagon in a few years when trojans have a losing streak. I love the fair weather fans in socal.

THOR
01-14-2005, 03:00 PM
Thor
Does 20-0 remind you of anything. Another year of missery for all of you UCLA, and Notre Dame Homos out there.
Go SC
No, but 13-0 in the best conference in america certainly rings a bell. :cool:

Kilrtoy
01-14-2005, 03:01 PM
Isnt this gonna be his 6th or 7th year in college,
So :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
HOW MANY YEARS DOES USC STUDENT NEED TO GET A FOUR YEAR DEGREE
Obviously a few more, quite a few more than the rest of the country.

IN2MX
01-14-2005, 03:04 PM
....A long time......But definately not as long as it takes UCLA to win a football championship....

THOR
01-14-2005, 03:06 PM
:D
"Uhhh, I'd just like to say I'll be returning for my 6th year"

AZKC
01-14-2005, 03:15 PM
How'd ya like the game last night SS, at least us UofA guys still got basketball :)

Kilrtoy
01-14-2005, 03:18 PM
....A long time......But definately not as long as it takes UCLA to win a football championship....
You better watch it , You BETTER half is a UCLA GRAD

Kilrtoy
01-14-2005, 03:20 PM
:D
"Uhhh, I'd just like to say I'll be returning for my 6th year"
There is a BIG difference, he is a full time student,
You work full time and go to College part time.....so that is ok......

THOR
01-14-2005, 03:22 PM
There is a BIG difference, he is a full time student,
You work full time and go to College part time.....so that is ok......
I do.....?
I shouldnt be bagging on this too much, it took me ten years to finally finish.

Kilrtoy
01-14-2005, 03:27 PM
I do.....?
I shouldnt be bagging on this too much, it took me ten years to finally finish.
Ok i'll correct myself, you have a job, i really dont know if you actually work when there.... :jawdrop:

THOR
01-14-2005, 03:30 PM
I work plenty. I average 2.58 posts per day, which take about 30 seconds to write. You are supposed to be on my side Kilr. :devil:

IN2MX
01-14-2005, 03:32 PM
You better watch it , You BETTER half is a UCLA GRAD
Facts are facts....She graduated from there and couldn't give a Sh*t about that school....Their academics, their athletics, anything about that school.
The simple fact is, you get what you pay for. Period.
She went there cuz it was CHEAP.

Up 4 River
01-14-2005, 03:33 PM
This is not good since I'm a Notre Dame fan. :cry: I guess he better sign up for graduate classes since he's on time to graduate in 4 years with his undergraduate degree.

IN2MX
01-14-2005, 03:34 PM
Ok i'll correct myself, you have a job, i really dont know if you actually work when there.... :jawdrop:
POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK?
And before YOU say it, I know I don't do anything at work. :D

dicudmore
01-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Facts are facts....She graduated from there and couldn't give a Sh*t about that school....Their academics, their athletics, anything about that school.
are you saying she's cheap?
Never mind....I'll go back in my corner now :rollside:

THOR
01-14-2005, 03:40 PM
I thought UCLA was expensive.......

uclahater
01-14-2005, 03:42 PM
No, but 13-0 in the best conference in america certainly rings a bell. :cool:
2004 Schedule
Date Opponent Location Time/TV
9/4 Louisiana-Monroe Auburn W 31-0
9/11 Mississippi State Starkville, MS W 43-14
9/18 LSU Auburn W 10-9
9/25 The Citadel Auburn W 33-3
10/2 Tennessee Knoxville, TN W 34-10
10/9 Louisiana Tech Auburn W 52-7
10/16 Arkansas Auburn W 38-20
10/23 Kentucky Auburn W 42-10
10/30 Ole Miss Oxford, MS W 35-14
11/13 Georgia Auburn W 24-6
11/20 Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL W 21-13
12/4 SEC Championship - Tennessee Georgia Dome, Atlanta W 38-28
1/3 Va Tech in the Sugar Bowl
Louisiana Monroe
The Citadel(division 2 school)
Louisiana Tech
Wow Im impressed
LSU
Georgia
Tennesee(who lost to Notre dame)
Were the only ranked teams you played, so how does that make it the best division in football
USC would have smacked Auburn around just like they did OU. Utah should have been facing SC not OU or Auburn :idea: :idea:
I've been a fan since birth so dont five me this bandwagon Shit :devil: :devil:
And 1 more thing its Matt Lienarts 5th year
It doesnt get any better for you guys when hes gone. The top 3 rated high school QB's over the last 3 years are at USC . My only concern is John David booty Transfering :yuk:
Go SC

BIGTYME
01-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Hey Thor?
So much for your good source that said Leinart was out?

IN2MX
01-14-2005, 03:47 PM
I thought UCLA was expensive.......
She has the intelligence for USC.....But, ucla is way less expensive.

THOR
01-14-2005, 03:47 PM
2004 Schedule
Date Opponent Location Time/TV
9/4 Louisiana-Monroe Auburn W 31-0
9/11 Mississippi State Starkville, MS W 43-14
9/18 LSU Auburn W 10-9
9/25 The Citadel Auburn W 33-3
10/2 Tennessee Knoxville, TN W 34-10
10/9 Louisiana Tech Auburn W 52-7
10/16 Arkansas Auburn W 38-20
10/23 Kentucky Auburn W 42-10
10/30 Ole Miss Oxford, MS W 35-14
11/13 Georgia Auburn W 24-6
11/20 Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL W 21-13
12/4 SEC Championship - Tennessee Georgia Dome, Atlanta W 38-28
1/3 Va Tech in the Sugar Bowl
Louisiana Monroe
The Citadel(division 2 school)
Louisiana Tech
Wow Im impressed
LSU
Georgia
Tennesee(who lost to Notre dame)
Were the only ranked teams you played, so how does that make it the best division in football
USC would have smacked Auburn around just like they did OU. Utah should have been facing SC not OU or Auburn :idea: :idea:
I've been a fan since birth so dont five me this bandwagon Shit :devil: :devil:
And 1 more thing its Matt Lienarts 5th year
It doesnt get any better for you guys when hes gone. The top 3 rated high school QB's over the last 3 years are at USC . My only concern is John David booty Transfering :yuk:
Go SC
You should learn a little more about football before you run the smack. USC vs. AU, who knows? Not me, not you. AU would not have done what OU did that is for sure. BTW, we had much better #'s against VT than y'all did if you want to compare like teams.
Oh, schedules? Here is the latest strength of schedule, and, since you know so much, Bowling Green backed out of AU's schedule at the last minute and The Citadel filled in. But, you already knew that right? Like I said learn a little more about the game.
NCAA stats
here is the strength of schedules smart guy
Auburn 5th!!!!!!!!
OKLA 12th
usc 18th....
I'll save a little of this to beat you up later. I think you have had enough for now.

Kilrtoy
01-14-2005, 03:48 PM
I never thought of UCLA as being cheap, but next to SC, its almost free.
No, you dont get what you pay for when it comes to College, you get a degree that SOME PEOPLE will think is better than others That is all....

THOR
01-14-2005, 03:48 PM
Hey Thor?
So much for your good source that said Leinart was out?
Yeh, no doubt. I talked to Matt's dad a few days ago and he wanted Matt to leave. He wasnt really pushy about it, he just didnt want his boy to get hurt.

Kilrtoy
01-14-2005, 03:49 PM
She has the intelligence for USC.....But, ucla is way less expensive.
U university
of
Stupid
Children

78Southwind
01-14-2005, 03:52 PM
Your thinking about that other guy on the other team that didn't show up at the Orange Bowl.
Let's Go Trojans
Fight On to all my Trojan buddy's

78Southwind
01-14-2005, 04:05 PM
It's Matt Leinart
Can't wait for August
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1676USC_Half_Time.JPG

uclahater
01-14-2005, 04:19 PM
You should learn a little more about football before you run the smack. USC vs. AU, who knows? Not me, not you. AU would not have done what OU did that is for sure. BTW, we had much better #'s against VT than y'all did if you want to compare like teams.
Oh, schedules? Here is the latest strength of schedule, and, since you know so much, Bowling Green backed out of AU's schedule at the last minute and The Citadel filled in. But, you already knew that right? Like I said learn a little more about the game.
NCAA stats
here is the strength of schedules smart guy
Auburn 5th!!!!!!!!
OKLA 12th
usc 18th....
I'll save a little of this to beat you up later. I think you have had enough for now.
Ok I dont know where you come up with that from, but here the ratings that matter
http://www.masseyratings.com/rate/cfIA-m.htm
Strenght of Schedule: The one thats used
USC 2
Auburn 41
Oklahoma 7
So I guess your Auburn newspapers a little off. Keep tying Thor do you really think a school that plays a division 2 school and 2 other week division 1 schools are going to have the #5 rated schedule. Maybe on the Easts Coast ratings, but not on the factual ones.
So keep trying, but your losen
Hater wins Again

THOR
01-14-2005, 04:32 PM
Ok I dont know where you come up with that from, but here the ratings that matter
http://www.masseyratings.com/rate/cfIA-m.htm
Strenght of Schedule: The one thats used
USC 2
Auburn 41
Oklahoma 7
So I guess your Auburn newspapers a little off. Keep tying Thor do you really think a school that plays a division 2 school and 2 other week division 1 schools are going to have the #5 rated schedule. Maybe on the Easts Coast ratings, but not on the factual ones.
So keep trying, but your losen
Hater wins Again
Bandwagon boy....that is just laughable you would try to factor in homefield advantage as an intangible multiplier.
My numbers?
Those are NCAA numbers dude. Remember the NCAA? no massey. NCAA!!!!!
Why dont you run down to heritage hall and try to dig up some additional numbers. Good try. :rolleyes:

BIGTYME
01-14-2005, 05:29 PM
Thor,
I agree with Leinarts old man. I am big USC fan, however I sure wouldn't risk another season of possible career ending injuries. I would have liked to see him leave. They should be ok without him, they have Booty and they got I believe the #1 rated High School QB. I would hate to see him end up like a Willis McGahee. Oh well, I hope all works out and go USC.
I am curious to see if Bush will leave after next season.

Ziggy
01-14-2005, 05:37 PM
yeah, so :p :)

uclahater
01-14-2005, 06:52 PM
Bandwagon boy....that is just laughable you would try to factor in homefield advantage as an intangible multiplier.
My numbers?
Those are NCAA numbers dude. Remember the NCAA? no massey. NCAA!!!!!
Why dont you run down to heritage hall and try to dig up some additional numbers. Good try. :rolleyes:
Why dont you throw a link to your so called info. Lst time I looked the NCAA didnt rate, Rank or do Polls, You know the ones the coaches, and the press do so put up the link, and back up yout facts.
One more point if you dont think that being at home or away effects strength of schedule than your a retard. I did see one thing that showed your numbers, and that was the beginning of the year projections for strength of schedule.
Bottom Line usc beat the #2 team huge, and you verily got by the number 7 team who should have beat you(remember 1 missed field goal, and a touchdown dropped)
We'll still be on top next year, and you'll be looking for a new coach
hater wins again

THOR
01-14-2005, 07:20 PM
Thor,
I agree with Leinarts old man. I am big USC fan, however I sure wouldn't risk another season of possible career ending injuries. I would have liked to see him leave. They should be ok without him, they have Booty and they got I believe the #1 rated High School QB. I would hate to see him end up like a Willis McGahee. Oh well, I hope all works out and go USC.
I am curious to see if Bush will leave after next season.
Is the HS guy named Sanchez? If so, they kid is money, and Booty would be better off leaving.

THOR
01-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Why dont you throw a link to your so called info. Lst time I looked the NCAA didnt rate, Rank or do Polls, You know the ones the coaches, and the press do so put up the link, and back up yout facts.
One more point if you dont think that being at home or away effects strength of schedule than your a retard. I did see one thing that showed your numbers, and that was the beginning of the year projections for strength of schedule.
Bottom Line usc beat the #2 team huge, and you verily got by the number 7 team who should have beat you(remember 1 missed field goal, and a touchdown dropped)
We'll still be on top next year, and you'll be looking for a new coach
hater wins again
Jesus, you honestly have zero clue about college football. AU just resigned their coach for 7 years. No coach? are you just reaching now? Like I said, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL. GET A CLUE AND STUDY UP A BIT.
You are either ignorant or just dumb.
OU was not the #2 team and it showed.
At least we didnt almost lose to UCLA which has the 107th ranked defense in the country in a last minute play. Retard? Whatever. The NCAA ranks you moron. Did you go to USC? I thought you would be smarter than that. BTW, USC almost lost to CAL and stanford. We almost lost to a #7 team dip$hit that kicked a$$ in a bowl game. CAL lost to Texas Tech. Nice showing.
Keep running your smack. In the mean time, take your Kleenex with you while you are on the bandwagon.
UCLA'flavor of the week'hater? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

78Southwind
01-14-2005, 08:02 PM
The 2004 national championship USC football team will be honored at a free public ceremony at 3:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 21, at Tommy Trojan on campus.
Following the ceremony, there will be a celebration party and concert at 5 p.m., also free to the public.
The festivities will be shown live on FSN West at 3:30 p.m. and replayed at 11 p.m. on FSN West 2.

Kilrtoy
01-14-2005, 08:26 PM
At least we didnt almost lose to UCLA which has the 107th ranked defense in the country in a last minute play. Retard? Whatever. The NCAA ranks you moron. Did you go to USC? I thought you would be smarter than that.
Ok THOR
NOW YOU ARE REACHING
SMART AND USC DOES NOT MIX,
Now if you said stupid, ignorant and incredibly athletic, now that would mix.....
for extra points throw in gang banging on the side..... :hammerhea

THOR
01-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Ok THOR
NOW YOU ARE REACHING
SMART AND USC DOES NOT MIX,
Now if you said stupid, ignorant and incredibly athletic, now that would mix.....
for extra points throw in gang banging on the side..... :hammerhea
:D :rolleyes: :D :D :D
My bad Kilr. I will leave the academic stuff to you. BTW, I was offered a graduate degree at USC as well. But, I chose to go elsewhere because of the professors.

THOR
01-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Oh yeh Uclahater aka, flavor of the week,
If you were really that up to date on football, you would also have ribbed me on the fact that Auburn go screwed again. Today, Southern Miss, (the team that almost beat Cal) bought out their contract with Auburn. That leaves AU with 8 months to find a worthy team, just like last year when they had to deal with the Citadel. Maybe the Citadel should come and play rest of the Pac 8 to get some practice.
Where are you bro? Trying to read your USC handbook? Did the bandwagon breakdown on the way home? Are you stuck?

1h20lowrider
01-14-2005, 08:48 PM
U (university)of S(south) C (central)
Class of 1996!

Kilrtoy
01-14-2005, 08:48 PM
Oh yeh Uclahater aka, flavor of the week,
Where are you bro? Trying to read your USC handbook? Did the bandwagon breakdown on the way home? Are you stuck?
No it stopped at 42 and broadway to get some of the good ole SC hookers

THOR
01-14-2005, 08:50 PM
U (university)of S(south) C (central)
Class of 1996!
Atta boy. Be proud of that. You should be.
I'd like to see what class "flavor of the week" is. :D

THOR
01-14-2005, 08:50 PM
No it stopped at 42 and broadway to get some of the good ole SC hookers
Ahhh Miguel, you always put a smile on my face. :D

1h20lowrider
01-14-2005, 08:51 PM
Atta boy. Be proud of that. You should be.
I'd like to see what class "flavor of the week" is. :D
VERY PROUD!

Coach
01-14-2005, 09:49 PM
For all the haters. WORD! Can you say Back to Back to Back or how about 3 peat. Or for the UCLA fans we almost won, again. Damn Pete Carroll is the man and the team is only going to get better

dmontzsta
01-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Great decision not to rush into the pros, his time will come and in the meantime more USC wins. :lightsabe

Kilrtoy
01-14-2005, 10:07 PM
For all the haters. WORD! Can you say Back to Back to Back or how about 3 peat. Or for the UCLA fans we almost won, again. Damn Pete Carroll is the man and the team is only going to get better
I guess im stuck in the 90's the decade you were shut out.....

uclahater
01-14-2005, 10:09 PM
Jesus, you honestly have zero clue about college football. AU just resigned their coach for 7 years. No coach? are you just reaching now? Like I said, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL. GET A CLUE AND STUDY UP A BIT.
You are either ignorant or just dumb.
OU was not the #2 team and it showed.
At least we didnt almost lose to UCLA which has the 107th ranked defense in the country in a last minute play. Retard? Whatever. The NCAA ranks you moron. Did you go to USC? I thought you would be smarter than that. BTW, USC almost lost to CAL and stanford. We almost lost to a #7 team dip$hit that kicked a$$ in a bowl game. CAL lost to Texas Tech. Nice showing.
Keep running your smack. In the mean time, take your Kleenex with you while you are on the bandwagon.
For the 3rd time Degree boy post a link to your facts since your so football savy
USC played against 7 bowl teams during the year How many did Auburn play
Thor I know you think your really smart, but your just like a democrat :rolleyes: Always spewing out of your ASS without the facts
2 out of 3 of our non league game opponents ended up in bowl games. How many of Auburns did.
Your the typical guy with a degree who thinks because they have a piece of paper that their smart.
So until you post some facts to back up your BS IM done arguing with your Ass :cry: :cry:
The only smart comment you've made was about Sanchez
Hater wins Again
P.S. are you and KIm Hanson twins you sure act like it

Coach
01-14-2005, 10:21 PM
I guess im stuck in the 90's the decade you were shut out.....
U can live in the past if you like. I bet you are waiting for Wooden to win you another championship too. And u think donahue was a great coach as well. Look, outside of Softball UCLA is good at the minor sports that don't mean shit, so let it go, times have changed and it is not in UCLA's favor

Kilrtoy
01-14-2005, 10:44 PM
U can live in the past if you like. I bet you are waiting for Wooden to win you another championship too. And u think donahue was a great coach as well. Look, outside of Softball UCLA is good at the minor sports that don't mean shit, so let it go, times have changed and it is not in UCLA's favor
You mean Wooden is thru,
Ok lets getthis straight
UCLA produces more AMERICAN OYLMPIC CHAMPIONS AND ATHLETE'S than USC or any other college. Im sure you watch the olympics

RiverOtter
01-15-2005, 04:48 AM
I think they all should stay together and form a new NFL team :eek: :D

THOR
01-15-2005, 06:28 AM
For the 3rd time Degree boy post a link to your facts since your so football savy
USC played against 7 bowl teams during the year How many did Auburn play
Thor I know you think your really smart, but your just like a democrat :rolleyes: Always spewing out of your ASS without the facts
2 out of 3 of our non league game opponents ended up in bowl games. How many of Auburns did.
Your the typical guy with a degree who thinks because they have a piece of paper that their smart.
So until you post some facts to back up your BS IM done arguing with your Ass :cry: :cry:
The only smart comment you've made was about Sanchez
Hater wins Again
P.S. are you and KIm Hanson twins you sure act like it
http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/Internet/toughest%20schedule/ia_9games_cumm.pdf
Above is the link since you have never heard of the NCAA.
I havent really stayed on the degree thing at all. In fact, until you got here, I was giving the USC boys props and having fun as usual. But, since you want to be a prick I'll be glad to make you look like a tool again. I already told you to go to NCAA.org and look them up. Simple. If you are that dumb, the so be it. You always have folks do your work for you? I posted the link because I dont want to hear your lack of knowledge on football for the 5th time.
Second, the only reason SC played so many bowl teams is because the Pac 2 had so many invites to bowls. Again, since you know nothing about football, I'll explain it to you. Teams get invites within certain regions soas so draw the fans of the schools playing. The pac 2 got a bunch since everyone on the west coast is a fan. Do you honestly dont know that? Like I have been saying this entire thread, you dont know jack $hit about football and it is coming clear. Any SC or Pac 2 guy knows that the conference couldnt even fill all their bowl bids because they didnt have enough teams with winning records. That is right, WINNING records.
When this started I was talking smack with Scuba and it was all fun (much like I do with TrojanDan, El Chingon, etc). Now you have shown everyone here that you have some resentment towards me because I have a degree (actually 3 degrees). Tough $hit. I am very proud of my degrees and where I came from (just like I told the other USC grads they should be very proud), but you seem to overlook that. I havent even heard of you until yesterday bandwagon boy. Where have you been? Buying SC swag? I bet I am right. I bet your closet is full of UCLA swag from the 90's. :cry:

THOR
01-15-2005, 06:30 AM
I think they all should stay together and form a new NFL team :eek: :D
dont stir the pot otter. :p :p :p :p
(fun huh?)

THOR
01-15-2005, 06:48 AM
Dont forget Norm Chow.
How do you think Ogeron will do? Honestly.

RiverOtter
01-15-2005, 07:45 AM
dont stir the pot otter. :p :p :p :p
(fun huh?)
What? :confused: :D

THOR
01-15-2005, 08:10 AM
What? :confused: :D
I thought so
(me too) :D

RiverOtter
01-15-2005, 08:27 AM
I thought so
(me too) :D
Pfffftttt. I just noticed your UA Tigers thing there.
Roll TIDE!!! :D

THOR
01-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Pfffftttt. I just noticed your UA Tigers thing there.
Roll TIDE!!! :D
shouldnt you be a big orange guy?

RiverOtter
01-15-2005, 10:02 AM
shouldnt you be a big orange guy?
Family is from Bama :D

THOR
01-15-2005, 11:53 AM
Where from? Obviously I was in Auburn for 3 years. I had friends from Gadsden (sp?) and Hoover.

RiverOtter
01-15-2005, 01:39 PM
Where from? Obviously I was in Auburn for 3 years. I had friends from Gadsden (sp?) and Hoover.
Culman.

uclahater
01-16-2005, 11:11 AM
http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/Internet/toughest%20schedule/ia_9games_cumm.pdf
Above is the link since you have never heard of the NCAA.
I havent really stayed on the degree thing at all. In fact, until you got here, I was giving the USC boys props and having fun as usual. But, since you want to be a prick I'll be glad to make you look like a tool again. I already told you to go to NCAA.org and look them up. Simple. If you are that dumb, the so be it. You always have folks do your work for you? I posted the link because I dont want to hear your lack of knowledge on football for the 5th time.
Second, the only reason SC played so many bowl teams is because the Pac 2 had so many invites to bowls. Again, since you know nothing about football, I'll explain it to you. Teams get invites within certain regions soas so draw the fans of the schools playing. The pac 2 got a bunch since everyone on the west coast is a fan. Do you honestly dont know that? Like I have been saying this entire thread, you dont know jack $hit about football and it is coming clear. Any SC or Pac 2 guy knows that the conference couldnt even fill all their bowl bids because they didnt have enough teams with winning records. That is right, WINNING records.
When this started I was talking smack with Scuba and it was all fun (much like I do with TrojanDan, El Chingon, etc). Now you have shown everyone here that you have some resentment towards me because I have a degree (actually 3 degrees). Tough $hit. I am very proud of my degrees and where I came from (just like I told the other USC grads they should be very proud), but you seem to overlook that. I havent even heard of you until yesterday bandwagon boy. Where have you been? Buying SC swag? I bet I am right. I bet your closet is full of UCLA swag from the 90's. :cry:
You truly are Kim Hansons Twin to post that Link. That statistice is only based off of the compitions win loss record, not who they played or how tough the compitition was.
Not only are you a Retard , but a DICK to & of the 7 bowl teams that SC played 2 werent in league play Dip Shit. 2nd Have you looked laytely to how many Bowls the SEC is tied to obviosly not. For you to post you befuddled facts.
At least I know a Degree from Auburn definately doesnt mean you have the brains to proove it.
Hater wins Again :hammerhea :eat: :eat:

THOR
01-16-2005, 03:36 PM
You truly are Kim Hansons Twin to post that Link. That statistice is only based off of the compitions win loss record, not who they played or how tough the compitition was.
Not only are you a Retard , but a DICK to & of the 7 bowl teams that SC played 2 werent in league play Dip Shit. 2nd Have you looked laytely to how many Bowls the SEC is tied to obviosly not. For you to post you befuddled facts.
At least I know a Degree from Auburn definately doesnt mean you have the brains to proove it.
Hater wins Again :hammerhea :eat: :eat:
Laytely? Proove? Obviosly? Get the USC boosters to buy you a dictionary.
Who is the retard? :rolleyes:
Also, dip$hit is one word and 'to' is too when you mean 'also'. Tell you what, develop that one brain cell you have left and come back at a later date.

FRENCHIE
01-16-2005, 04:24 PM
who is matt L :idea: :p :p ;) !!!!???

SBullet
01-16-2005, 04:32 PM
who is matt L :idea: :p :p ;) !!!!???
Very Funny!!! :confused:

FRENCHIE
01-16-2005, 04:36 PM
Very Funny!!! :confused:
its 909 humor man!!!! :rolleyes: :p

SBullet