PDA

View Full Version : PISMO BEACH Pres Day?

Her454
01-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Anyone going?

hack job
01-14-2005, 03:56 PM
were going on superbowl weekend. there will be several of us out there ;)

77charger
01-14-2005, 03:59 PM
were going on superbowl weekend. there will be several of us out there ;)
I heard the same thing :D

Ziggy
01-14-2005, 04:03 PM
Glamis for me most likely :yuk: :yuk: :D

Her454
01-14-2005, 04:04 PM
Glamis for me most likely :yuk: :yuk: :D
Hey Zig.....I think a few of us from MLHB will be heading down....... you should come by and have a beer.......or Jello Shot......... ;)

Unforgiven
01-14-2005, 04:11 PM
I'll be there...but wait I live there and I'm helping throw the party

Her454
01-14-2005, 04:19 PM
I'll be there...but wait I live there and I'm helping throw the party
Your helping? Cool :cool: Ok, time to start setting up the 3rd Annual
Chevy Bow Tie VolleyBall Beach Classic!

Ziggy
01-14-2005, 05:41 PM
Hey Zig.....I think a few of us from MLHB will be heading down....... you should come by and have a beer.......or Jello Shot......... ;)
Let me know where you will plan on camping...would love to hook up. I want to experience that watermelon flavored J-Shot...want to see what you're always getting goofy on :p
What is MLHB?---pardon my ignorance(mid life hot boaters??? :confused: :D )

Unforgiven
01-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Your helping? Cool :cool: Ok, time to start setting up the 3rd Annual
Chevy Bow Tie VolleyBall Beach Classic!
time to get a game plan...shall we have 4 person teams or just a volleyball bash...and throw a big barbque...I can get one of the pro barbque trailers down there if we need to cook for a bunch of people...afterwards we can sit back watch the sunset with a big bonfire...I'm sure we won't run out of coors light (they sponsor us now)....

Her454
01-18-2005, 09:14 AM
Let me know where you will plan on camping...would love to hook up. I want to experience that watermelon flavored J-Shot...want to see what you're always getting goofy on :p
What is MLHB?---pardon my ignorance(mid life hot boaters??? :confused: :D )
LMAO....could be Mid Life I guess but it stands for MotherLode***boats......:)
time to get a game plan...shall we have 4 person teams or just a volleyball bash...and throw a big barbque...I can get one of the pro barbque trailers down there if we need to cook for a bunch of people...afterwards we can sit back watch the sunset with a big bonfire...I'm sure we won't run out of coors light (they sponsor us now)....
THat sounds awsome!