PDA

View Full Version : Greg Shoemaker...

DickDanger
02-04-2002, 02:28 PM
Just wanted to give props to Greg again. He hooked me up today (not gonna say on what), and between this, and when he did my pump work last year after sucking a few Havasu rocks, the guy is good people. If anyone needs any work done before or during summer, I would suggest checking out GS Marine. Great work, great customer service. -DD out

Blown Sleek
02-07-2002, 12:48 PM
I will try to keep my cool!!
I trusted him after years of reading his stuff!
I have spent about$1800.00 with him and had nothing but night mares of him since!!
I am however happy to know none of my friends have lost any money to him as they go to another guy I found in Havasu and he costs a fraction as much and spends allot more time!
If you need his name let me know.
Jet boats forever!!

rivercrazy
02-07-2002, 01:04 PM
Who's you guy in Havasu? Tom Papp?

Blown Sleek
02-07-2002, 01:39 PM
No I have heard great things of Tom Papp and have spoken to him several times.
I have used R.C. Marine for a few things over the years.
Last summer three times he just handed me stuff for nothing!
Now he did more than G.S.Ever did and for less than half the price.
I will let ya know how it works after it gets wet.
B.T.W. I did send my budy to G.S. Mistake

rivercrazy
02-07-2002, 02:41 PM
What kind of parts did you install in your pump?

HBjet
02-07-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Blown Sleek:
another guy I found in Havasu and he costs a fraction as much
Originally posted by Blown Sleek:
I have used R.C. Marine for a few things over the years.
Are you talking about Radio Controlled boats? I could see the parts costing less on those things. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
Honestly, there are a lot of good pump builders, and they have a lot of happy customers. Just like any profession, there is going to be the customer where either the customer has some sort if issue with that builder, or the build dropped the ball, so the customer will never go back there. Thanks for your imput, but I have never heard of RC Marine in Havasu, and I would think he would be just as expensive givin his location, what other choices are people going to have when there is a problem in Havasu. BTW, are there any other pump guys in Havasu?
HBjet

fat rat
02-07-2002, 04:43 PM
Blown Sleek, if you don't mind me asking.......what did you spend $1800. for thats giving you "Night Mares"....was it the fact that you spent the money....or were you dissatisfied with what you got in return. I'm just curious.......Thanx

1quickjet
02-07-2002, 05:56 PM
BS, there have been a few who have tried to ruin Greg's name and reputation on these boards. Fortunately, for those who have plenty of experience with GS Marine, those claims have been misunderstandings, owners mistakes or just bull. Saying GS Marine is pricey, is not an unreasonable claim. Although in my opinion and experience (in the boat biz and in life), "you get what you pay for" has always been true. Greg did not get his reputation by being some "cheap" shop that nobody has ever heard of. But saying Greg is a "thief" is out of line. Greg happens to be a very honest businessman, and always stands behind his work. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but there has to be more to this story, like others. As for myself, I will take quality work, and a reputation I can trust over an unknown "cheap" shop anyday. And in my opinion, GS Marine is not far off what most others charge. BTW, not bashing your shop, just suggesting that your claims not be without adequate explaination. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

DickDanger
02-07-2002, 06:04 PM
I would agree with 1QuickJet, it IS a bit pricey, but when he did my pump last summer, it was a first rate job all the way. He took the time to hang out and answer my questions for about 30-40 minutes, walk me around the shop, and I know that the guy is busy as hell. Anyhow, whatever your disagreements are, I would like to hear them, instead of just calling someone a thief, with no justification. Just my .02. -DD out

SPECTRABRENT
02-07-2002, 09:24 PM
I can't say anything bad about the man, he fixed my boat at the Jet Boat Regatta @ Bluewater a couple of years ago for nothin.
I explained to Greg how the boat was running during the registration on Friday nite and he said to go have fun, your boat will be fixed in the morning. I go out to my boat the next morning and sure enough it was fixed. Greg did not even treat himself to a cold one out of the ice chest nor would he take a dime for his trouble. I would take my boat to GS Marine anytime.
Brent
[This message has been edited by SPECTRABRENT (edited February 07, 2002).]
[This message has been edited by SPECTRABRENT (edited February 08, 2002).]

riodog
02-08-2002, 01:20 AM
People, go see the other GS topic.
I for one am getting sick and tired of these 'assholes' getting on the forums and continuing with the character assassination with no proof or explanation, or giving the other party a chance to respond. This is the second topic this idiot has gotten on to bash GS Marine and call Greg a thief and a liar. Strong words asshole! Back it up if you can, otherwise just go away. I think we had this same type of garbage going on last week(something about what Greggy did ten years ago to my brother-in-law). Deal with it in the proper manner and you might generate a little RESPECT on these forums. The way you're going about it makes me want to tell you to take your measely 1800 bucks and go $%^$& yourself. If you're that hard up for money get another hobby that you CAN afford. Blowjob, you disgust me. If you want the truth of the matter your lousy eighteen hundred buck is what my boat gas runs me for 4 or 5 weekends, and I'm sure there are others here that spend much more!( at least on beer,uh RD). You got what, 6 or 7 posts so far? gee, I'm already sick of you. Just go away crybaby!
M.W. Fulton
riodog
I think I'm gonna take Lowriver and go back to the machinegun forums where we don't have as many morons.

JESSE
02-08-2002, 01:56 AM
GREG I HOPE YOU KEEP COMING AROUND DISPITE
ALL THE TRASH THAT GETS SAID ABOUT YOU.I
FORE ONE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU THE FREE
ADVICE YOU GIVE.I READ EVERY THING YOU PUT
IN HERE JUST IN CASE IT CAN HELP ME. I THINK
THIRE ARE ALOT OF OTHERS THAT DO THE SAME.

Scarabjet
02-08-2002, 07:03 AM
Hi everyone. I'm very new to the forum but can't let this one go.... In any business there are going to be disatisfied customers but if a business is truly reputable, the majority of the customer base is going to be the satisfied kind.
Even though not a customer, Greg took the time to help me out with a pump problem on my Scarab Jet, unconditionally. He returned my long distance call & even though extremely busy, never made me feel as I was intruding on his busy schedule. I believe that people with such knowledge & unselfishness should be recognized, as he recognized our needs when we needed his help.

1quickjet
02-08-2002, 08:35 AM
What really gets me is the "thief" comment. As a business owner (or so his profile claims) does BS "give" away his products and or services? Does that make RC Marine a good one? I myself work for a small business in private industry, we have what I would consider to be an excellent reputation among our clientele (even the ones who cannot afford us). If we "gave" away our product/services we would not only be known as a high quality establishment, but as the dumb-a$$es that gives away product. Also consider this, Greg is not on these boards, helping people out for a fee. His advice here has been FREE. I he charged me for all the help and questions(some of them dumb at times) he has answered for me, I would be in debt for many years.

OneBadScorpion
02-08-2002, 09:58 AM
Ya know, I've made many posts about the crap greg has been given, I've given my thoughts and experiences I've had with him and what's he(greg) has done for me and all the help.
Sure, he has to pay bills like the rest of us, but everytime I've laid $$ down, its been right on target. We as a community on these boards should respect these experts, cause with out them its just another board seeking advise. If we continue this garbage toward greg and other experts, when we have run them off, then where will we be able to turn too for advise.
having been with jets since a kid in highschool in the 70's to current date(I'm 46 almost now) I've come across many places that if ya ask a question or seek help, if ya dont spend money with them, your problem goes un answered. ARE WE ALL WILLING TO TAKE THAT RISK OF UNANSWERED QUESTIONS OR NO WHERE TO TURN TOO IF WE CONTINUE TO RUN PEOPLE LIKE GREG AND OTHERS OFF????
I dont want to risk it!

Kona Jet
02-08-2002, 10:19 AM
I tried to call Greg about 10 times with no return call... I called Greg because a friend of mine told me about GS. I was disappointed that he could not return just one call.. I needed my pump rebuilt. Too bad if all you are saying is true about him because I guess I would of gotten good work...

Blown Sleek
02-08-2002, 10:56 AM
Wow Guys you are really up my a.. today!!
Greg E-Mailed me and I will return his call in a few minutes!
Here goes! Rio Kitty. Yes I own my own business and I give things away constantly.
(maybe that is where Greg and I come up with the over load in work.
You go through how much gas? So did the titanic!!
I did not post a few weeks ago that is another dis satis.
R.C. Has much lower over head and thus he can work much cheaper.
You speculate Havasu has higher prices?
A small home Havasu=160k
smallest single family within 10 miles of mine=250k
Lets get to the facts.
I have subscribed to Hot boat for about 8 years and was skiing slolom behind a twin turbo Jet in 1975 I have been boating for all my life teaching big mouthes like Rio Kitty to drive their Titanic crap ever since.
Greg won me over as (Jet Boar Guru) years ago
through Tech articles and people telling how much their stuff is worth cause Greg worked on it.
I bought my current boat 3 years ago from a guy telling me it went 100 plus easy. I told him I would be happy w/75-80 First time out It had two cracked heads and a vibration.
I removed the pump took it to Greg and told him to take his time Just do me up right.
He quoted me about 800.00 I paid 618.20 Plus 250.00 for misc parts. No problem Paid Cash
Invoice #195 8-20-99
Drove directly to Avi gambled a few hours upon sun cresting the desert I was out checking out the new pump.
When I checked it for leaks I dripped a little on the now sizzling hot impellor shaft!! Put boat back on trailer called G.S. repeatedly about 11;00 greg told me no problem the seal on the front bearing may be just a little tight but go ahead and lube the Zert. ??? He did not do the work himself but the guy that did was also real nice and helpful. He proceeds to tell me the shaft was not quite straight and that is why I was unable to turn the impellor upon picking it up from his shop. I understand interfierance clearancing. The impellor and wear ring were supplied by me and the blades he said looked great. (I had done some welding grinding)
He was to set it up to handle about 600-700 H.P. I knew I was shy but planned big and just did not want to over spin the motor.
Right out of the box I spun it 6500R.P.M.
What do you think happined when I built the blower motor? He saw the boat in person days earlier and it had N.O.S. And said it was set up pretty well from what he saw.
He did not have the steering bushing? in stock so I had to pick it up on my way out of town NEXT TRIP! Three visits for a comon part never had it.He also built my dads Jet at 675.00 just prior. Both pumps did not get finished until after promised.
I saw Greg at super cross Jet boat regata, london bridge in front of Ice cream shop and at Shugroos. He is always nice but never returns my phone calls or those of the people I send him. Need I say more?
I actually really liked him. Does he require cash from all his customers? Just me?? Maybe he just does not like me?? I actually had three interviews with him all the while he never did as promised. Any way I am rambling if you need more proof of my money spent or who I am just ask (Rio Kitty)
Either apologise for the wrongful spouting like a big dog or stay on the porch with the little pussies!!
Wanna race your tug against k mart parts and lip stick? My girl friend will drive against you!!What happined to good ol Jet boating!!
You re

Blown Sleek
02-08-2002, 11:08 AM
Note to Rio Pussy:
Greg did reply to me I will call him again he is buisy right now!! Right
I returned his E-mail and told him I would call him.
I read this forum regularly just trying to help fellow Jet boaters.
What do I need with you'r respect!!
You spend 360.00 a week end in fuel??
I spend more on a dar trip up the river.
I never mentioned a brother in law. You'r miss!
What kind of ship do you set and tan your pussy on while seeping gas??
You go to any regatas last year?
I was just putting in my 02 which is more than you'rs was worth.
Say maybe we can go to Elsinore or?
Take some pics?
You bore me pussy!!!

canuck1
02-08-2002, 12:40 PM
THREE RUINED WEEKENDS OVER A STEERING BUSHING? Get a life

Blown Sleek
02-08-2002, 01:00 PM
The steering seal never replaced two years!
The motor never had cooling at idle cause the impellor was set in the wrong position blocking inlet!
The pump always howled.
The Imput shaft was almost moulten metal!
Way to hot Why?

canuck1
02-08-2002, 01:06 PM
You never said that in your other reply. You took more shots than anything else. Did greg get this list and respond or did you just spout off and not tell him? No shot just a serious question.

Blown Sleek
02-08-2002, 01:08 PM
I never said they are in capible, bad people, not nice or??
I just think they did not care enough to do the complete job or follow up!
I think I would want cash upon delivery to if I was fu..ing someone straight up!!
Pick up the phone Greg I am tired of calling!
My Cell phone will document I am either talking to Martha or?
Done bashing just don't beg for more proof!
I may be out of bus in a week but I have my integrity and my customers are always happy to see me!.

Blown Sleek
02-08-2002, 01:10 PM
No problem canuck1 I probibly should have written the whole story up front. Just got tired of hearing so much praise for the man who screwed me. My 02.

Blown Sleek
02-08-2002, 01:27 PM
Yo Rio Dog
Lets put the name calling behind and say we
put our money where our mouthes are!
A days beer money on a donation to the families of the boys in the H.T.M.??
How bout we race mine against your's the winner pays 200.00 to the fund!!
A hand shake at the end?
Let me know!
I will race if you have a pontoon or a B.G.H.
I can take a beating.
Havasu-Laughlin-Elsinore you pick!

1quickjet
02-08-2002, 02:26 PM
Thats a pretty hefty claim, Blown Sleek. I would certainly like to watch that one. No offense, but I have yet to see any Sleek that runs that hard. The donation part is cool, that way the HTM fund wins no matter who loses.

Blown Sleek
02-08-2002, 02:36 PM
I think my point was missed slightly.
I will paddle my canoe if it helps.
My sleek could barely break 100 down river last year and reliabulity was not like a canoe.
My point is simple!! Lets have fun and if whats his name wants to brag about how he puts 1800.00 into his boat for gas in a five trips then he can surely afford a few bucks to help the people that deserve it!!
I met A few of the boys several times over the years and highly respect them!!
No they had no desire to ride in my canoe!
B.T.W. Greg will not be in till mon!!
This brings back memories!!

miller killer
02-08-2002, 03:30 PM
Blown sleek,you the man,the brother-in-law thing was pointed at me,riodog,micheal bolton whoever you are take his bet and run them,Blown sleek these guys on this board will come down down on you hard for talkin about greg or legend,berkely and panther.blown sleek go to elsinore for these guys trip next month,im going along with some other guru's to show thim what powers all about,c-ya

ChetCapoli
02-08-2002, 05:32 PM
Hey blownsleek,
I take it you have a sleekcraft, what kind and what setup? Reason i ask is i know somebody who owns one.
thanks--chet
P.S. go getum miller! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

DickDanger
02-08-2002, 05:45 PM
No, people on here come down on other people hard when they start talking out of their a$$, and have no evidence to back their claims up. Blown Sleek went into detail about what his problems with Greg were, and hey, that is his opinion, and he is entitled to it. I get tired of people running their mouths, just to hear themselves making noise. If you have something to say, dont be afraid to say it. But to bag on people, and try to hurt their reputations without explaining what they did that pissed you off, is a crock of $hit in my opinion. -DD out

miller killer
02-08-2002, 06:04 PM
I'm in danger theres a dick licker on these boards.oh it's dick danger,thats right your dicks in danger when he around,dont drop your wallet kick it home.I've explained myself about the incidents with greg.I bought my advantage banshee and the guru shoemaker did the pump for the previos owner and I thought i was in safe hands,NOT!I called him for help and he was rude on the phone,I called for info about the boats hardware,he blew me off,I then took the boat out and ran it and sure enough the wear ring was melted to the impellar,it took my suction out to,he also cut to much shoe out of the boat!

DickDanger
02-08-2002, 06:08 PM
Miller, you are a punk, plain and simple. Do everyone a favor, including yourself, and get the hell off of here. Your opinions arent wanted, you need to take a few english classes, and go back to making prank phone calls to all the women that turn your sorry a$$ down anytime you try to force your witticisms on them. I don't blame Greg for being rude to you on the phone, after hearing the way that you whine on and on about your problems. Grow a set of cajones, and stop crying and sniveling!!! Punk. -DD out
[This message has been edited by DickDanger (edited February 08, 2002).]

miller killer
02-08-2002, 06:15 PM
You know DICK when you go buy a $17,000 dollar boat and they tell you and show you the reciepts from his shop you expect a quality product and not a boat that cavitates at 70 mph.Punk the only thing im going to punk is all you guys at elsinore when i smoke you guys,c-ya.No reason to get so offensive DICK!

canuck1
02-08-2002, 06:24 PM
Sleek , I don't know Greg From a hole in the ground, but I don't like seeing shots taken without the whole story being presented. You finally did that and Greg can respond or not I really don't care one way or the other.
As for Miller Killer - Whats with the blind side shots? You seemed to relax for a few days then back to more shit. Take another hit and relax or as DD put it F OFF

DickDanger
02-08-2002, 06:25 PM
Great, I cant wait to meet you at Elsinore, that is if you actually show. You seem to be all about going off on people on here, and I am telling you that to me all I hear is a bunch of B.S. coming out of your mouth. At least Blown Sleek has the ball$ to detail what his problems with Greg are, instead of just going off on the guy, as you seem to do. I may not agree with what Blown says, but I can respect his opinion. You on the other hand, need to get a spine, and stop talking out of your butt. -DD out

Bubbledeck2
02-08-2002, 07:05 PM
I too had problems with GS Marine that I detailed in an earlier post, so I won't go into it again.
I will say this - Greg is EXTREMELY knowledgable about boats, is a great guy to talk to and you can't help but like him. BUT!! I don't think all of the work that comes out of his shop is up to Greg's personal standards (are you listening Greg?)
He runs a big and busy shop, so he can't check every single job before it leaves,nor should he have to. He has to rely on the people that work for him to do a good job and I don't think that's always what happens.
When I thought I got hosed I never went back and bitched at Greg, but looking back maybe I should have so he would've known there was a problem and chewed some ass so that it didn't happen again. After that I decided a smaller shop might be better for me because almost always the hired help don't care as much as the owner would.

DickDanger
02-08-2002, 07:26 PM
Gotta agree with ya Bubble, almost always, the smaller shops seem to give good customer service, more so that the bigger ones. I also agree that if you didnt get your $$$, you should have made a complaint. Otherwise, how would the owner know to correct it? I think that GS has so much work going on that Greg has to trust his mechanics to do the work right the first time, and I am sure that you know that that isnt always the case. Anyhow, I hear that MPD also does great work as well. Just my .02 -DD out

Blown Sleek
02-08-2002, 07:36 PM
I really appreciate the change in attitude guys. What do you all run?
My set up has gone from 468 l-88 to 581 bow tie with 8-81 no inner cooler and mild boost. Never dyno'd motor have full interior and the pump you know all about!!
Presently 12 j-g with tunnel ram and single stage N.O.S. Jetovator shoe ride plate etc.
Can we just get some water temp??
Any one think running two out spouts is a cure to lowering high r.p.m. water pressure?
I peg the guage at 30 at wot.I hear many stories. Maybe by next century I will figure it out!! I like to ski cruise race whatever? I hate also that I am running gate valve as well as ball and spring valve to headers!!
Mushroomed a few valves in the past!

Blown Sleek
02-08-2002, 07:38 PM
Sorry can't type that is stage 3 8-71 Hopefully with dominators by summer any advise! Still skiiable?

Blown Sleek
02-08-2002, 07:40 PM
River Crazy is Tom pap in Placentia Ca or ??
Edge stealth right?
I met him at the drags a few times! Very helpful guy!! Low key and to the point!

Johnwithjm
02-08-2002, 09:35 PM
Tom Papp is in Norco,Ca

77charger
02-08-2002, 10:31 PM
10 bucks says millerkiller doesnt show.I've got nothing against you but will bet against you.if you show i'll give you your 10 bucks no hard feelings it would be good if you backed your talk.I look foward to having fun.and testing before the season starts.As for gs marine he has been helpful in the advice part but have never had any work done there.And dont plan on it as i am happy with the current guy i go to.

miller killer
02-08-2002, 10:47 PM
77 Charger my boat might not be done by that date,but trying very hard,if not well be there,if not in my boat we bring others,I'll back aggressor to the end,but the pump on my edge now is berkeley,except for the snoot.I now what this boat ran before and i plan on changing after initial setup,I hope you guys dont get to pissed off at me as i am only speaking what has happened to me with shoemaker,you guys want to get all puffed up and start talkin crap I'll talk it right back!

HBjet
02-08-2002, 10:50 PM
Too much bashing by some of the dumbest people on this board.
Lets start with Blown Sleek.
To me, it sounds like your a guy in a hurry, you went to Greg for some work and needed it done quick, paid cash up front to insure a quicker turn around time then the normal durning the busy season. There may have been a part Greg didn't have and had to order, so you got pissed and paid retail to have it overnighted from some one else. Went out to the river, forgot to do some prep tips GS told you to do and you screwed everything up.
This is just my opinion of what probably happened, give or take.
Now, I love the motor setup you have in that blown sleek, lets see, it's a 581 Bow Tie with a 8-71 blower, and you are running mild boost, but you also have a tunnel ram and stage 3 NOS system? So your motor is like 7 feet tall right?
Miller Killer, you sure do talk a lot, but so far there are no pictures of this Wrath your going to unleash to use at Elsinore and show us what "Power" is all about right? Wait, what would you know about power since you won't even dyno your motor? Dude, shut the F'k up and get ready for Elsinore. With all your talk, you better back it up. My prediction is that you will be a No Show and post some excuse that you needed a new RPM gauge bezel and Eddie Marine was out of them. Oh, your Advantage banshee, from what I've heard and have been told, those hulls suck ass. Putting huge amounts of power to them (you know what that is right?) they have never worked right, but with your knowledge, your Wrath will prove all of us, and other professionals wrong. Great, be prepared to put up or shut up come time for Elsinore. Should make for some real fun.
What weekend is the Elsinore trip anyway?
HBjet
[This message has been edited by HBjet (edited February 08, 2002).]

Kwicherbichen
02-09-2002, 01:38 AM
I know Tom Papp personally so I won't go into pumping him up because he's a friend but, I haven't run into anyone yet that has been disappointed with his work. I have discussed this GS subject with him and all he really had to say is that everyone makes mistakes in this business and no one is perfect including him.
If you want to contact Tom Papp Racing his address & phone # are:
Tom Papp Racing
1640 Industrial Avenue
Norco, CA 92860
909) 734-4606 http://www.tompappracing.com

JESSE
02-09-2002, 01:42 AM
MILLER KILLER IF YOU BOUGHT THE BOAT USED
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE JET WAS DONE BY GS
ARE YOU SURE THE GUY DIDN'T PULL A FAST ONE ON YOU.ARE MABY HE RAN THE BOAT WITH NO WATER
IN THE JET.IT DON'T TAKE LONG TO MAKE A GOOD
PUMPE INTO JUNK THAT WAY AND EVEN IF YOU ARE
SURE THAT IS NOT THE CASE HOW WOULD GREG KNOW
PUT YOURE SELF IN HIS SPOT. HEY I BOUGHT THIS
BOAT THE GUY SAID YOU DID THE PUMPE AND ITS NOT RIGHT YOU NEED TO FIX IT.

miller killer
02-09-2002, 02:51 AM
BITCH HB JET,I cant wait for elsinore.I am tired of you broke ass mother F":{}_> and your clapped out jetboats!I wasnt going to ready but f it!I dont give a sh"t!The only thing i need is a fuel pressure and oil guage,F the tach,I know it is hard for you to understand the power that im going to unleash!iF YOU WANT TO STEP IT UP I SUGGEST YOUR PARENTS GET A SECOND MORTGAGE ON THEIR HOUSE!Bringt it on!KWITHERBITHN NICE WEB PAGES;As far as tom papp goes,MY boat is there right now!

MissHBjet
02-09-2002, 08:56 AM
Miller Killer just leave your attitude at home!!!

boatnam2
02-09-2002, 09:56 AM
the date is march 16-17 at cranes beach and bar.boy im a i/o guy but this is good stuff cant wait to see the ending.

HBjet
02-09-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by miller killer:
BITCH HB JET,I cant wait for elsinore.I am tired of you broke ass mother F":{}_> and your clapped out jetboats!I wasnt going to ready but f it!I dont give a sh"t!The only thing i need is a fuel pressure and oil guage,F the tach,I know it is hard for you to understand the power that im going to unleash!iF YOU WANT TO STEP IT UP I SUGGEST YOUR PARENTS GET A SECOND MORTGAGE ON THEIR HOUSE!Bringt it on!KWITHERBITHN NICE WEB PAGES;As far as tom papp goes,MY boat is there right now!
Miller Killer, you must have issues since you have to "try" to make your self look better by calling me a broke ass. That's ok, my boat was paid for infull, CASH!
MK, I've been to many drag boat races and grew up boating at Lost lake, power in a jet boat is all I know, so whatever your bringing better be 2000hp or more. If not, it will be nothing new to me.
My Parents, are you F'ng kidding me? What are you in High School? Just because you didn't graduate doesn't mean you have to bring in the parents. If your for real, and this is how you are, you should look into stand up comedy, you are some funny shit.
Elsinore should be fun, can't wait to see you unleash the wrath of power, I just hope you don't blow yourself up. Or is that the plan?
HBjet

HBjet
02-09-2002, 11:31 AM
Miller Killer, here you go, now show us this Wrath!
http://www.jegs.com/images/products/51026500_large.jpg
http://www.jegs.com/photos/1055505.jpg
HBjet

fat rat
02-09-2002, 12:02 PM
I might have to fly out March in 16 and 17 just to watch this event........never been to elsnore, can the race be seen from the beach area?

DickDanger
02-09-2002, 12:04 PM
MK, if you need to bust your wrath out, please, do it somewhere in private. I would prefer that you dont drip any of your wrath on my boat either, cause that may kind of piss me off.
Seriously, I highly doubt that you will be out at Elsinore. I will throw in another $10 if you do show AND have a boat with you, AND proof that you own it (i.e. registration)
-DD out

miller killer
02-09-2002, 01:08 PM
HB Jet proof of me actually owning a boat,lets see hot boat classifides advantage banshee for sale,Oh ya it was paid in full to,

Blown Sleek
02-09-2002, 03:12 PM
Clarification for those who's reading comprehention is lacking.(H>B>JET)
I bought it with broken 468 Chevy
I fixed it a bunch of times.
I started from scratch and built a real doosey.The blower etc.
Now I am back to simple stuff with N.O.S.
Just from looking up my receipt I would think you and you'r buddy greg could figure out once again you are making allot of ass umptions. I handed him every piece and all he had to do is ass emble with new gaskets. And of course wave the magic wand over it to come up with the STAGE 1 Blue Print. Stage one I think (think) means he pays some monkey to spill the silicone on the large holes in the bowl. (yes I also have a punch bowl in the back of my boat so if you go for a ride you do not get sick all over the polish job.
As for how much money we all have?
I have three boats (just the jets) at my disposal. I am broke and refinanced my wifes car and borrowed $$ from a buddy (thanks J)
To finish the job.
I am still willing to put my money where my mouth leaves a blank. (banks money)
As for ? that needs a couple sending units and a bezel?? I got some spares they are yours just bring out the boat!!

Blown Sleek
02-09-2002, 03:14 PM
As for the guy in Havasu working on Radio controle boats. I do not know but I can have my rubber ducky steer you'rs while you do the breast stroke.

RiverDave2
02-09-2002, 05:45 PM
I thought the Run Whatcha Brung get together was more of a "Run what you Brung" kinda get together.. When did it turn into this big race? I'm not even sure if you can race at elsinore? Can You? I know they have the high speed zone, but side by side? How about we all just have a beer? I mean after all when it's all said and done a V-Drive will spank all of your asses anyways right? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif j/k
RD

Tinkerboater
02-09-2002, 05:49 PM
MY daddy can beat up your daddy. some of you sound like little kids---------------

Johnwithjm
02-09-2002, 06:01 PM
You bench racer guys are to funny and always the fast ones

Tinkerboater
02-09-2002, 06:06 PM
You know what? I could probably go out and buy a surplus solid fuel rocket engine and mount it in my boat and beat all of you and probably destroy the boat and get myself killed in the process but what good would that be? There is allways a faster boat out there!!!!!!!!!!

MissHBjet
02-09-2002, 06:10 PM
TB...nailed it on the head. There is always going to be someone faster, so MillerKiller go find yourself another message board, and talk your smack to them.
Buh Bye

77charger
02-09-2002, 06:43 PM
i'm happy with my 70mph boat it aint the fastest but i enjoy it.Like i said i look foward to fun.if m/k does show oh well i'll have to give you your 10 bucks.no hard feelings.

Blown Sleek
02-09-2002, 07:28 PM
I thought he was pretty local thx.
Any one hear from Rio Kitty lately?
I guess no ans is better than squirming (for him) I think this was the only challenge I made as he started it!!! WWWAAAAAA!!
Well if he still wants to finish it my offer still stands to compete for the H.T.M. family's benefeit!
Anyone going to opc6? What does it stand for?
I heard it was at Avi and then that it is at Parker?!?!?
Maybe Rio Kitty spent all his dough at the liquor store!? Maybe some of ya could sponser him?? Its the best cause I can think of. As for ideas for contests etc maybe some maneuvering contest with the boats? Slow speed. Lets see if we have any tallent or just big mouthes with missing baffels.

Wet Dream
02-09-2002, 07:32 PM
Fat, let me know when you plan on leaving. We'll make a hell of a trip out of it. I'll buy the drinks on the flight.

Blown Sleek
02-09-2002, 07:36 PM
H.B. Jet What does that stand for Huntington Beach? I can see you doubt me that is the only reason I would challenge you. Fair??
I will back it up or wax you'r Double wide!
How bout some friendly competition?
Ms H.B.Jet need a new Sofa?
I am ready for you to print the retraction or just wheasel out with the last boy that had a big mouth.SAY YOU'R SORRY AND SHAKE THE LITTLE BOYS HAND SON.

Blown Sleek
02-09-2002, 07:40 PM
I will have a cooler full for the spectators however you may stop by the local K-mart and pick up some of those blow up Charlie brown canoes cause I can't eaven find a challenger for my ski boat. (4ft Inflatibles at wall mart $8.00 )

Johnwithjm
02-09-2002, 07:46 PM
You can`t find a challenger because your NO challenge!!! Sounds like your good at waxing trailers good luck Originally posted by Blown Sleek:
I will have a cooler full for the spectators however you may stop by the local K-mart and pick up some of those blow up Charlie brown canoes cause I can't eaven find a challenger for my ski boat. (4ft Inflatibles at wall mart $8.00 )
[This message has been edited by Johnwithjm (edited February 09, 2002).]

1quickjet
02-09-2002, 07:56 PM
Blown Sleek, I'm sure Riodog hasn't seen the boards yet. He doesn't post too often, and they appear to be at odd hours. I am sure he is a busy man like the rest of us. You had mentioned dropping the name calling, why did you resume? Friendly competition is cool. I pretty sure the OP6C'ers would love to have you, just be sure to leave the attitudes and name-calling at home.

MissHBjet
02-09-2002, 08:36 PM
BlownSleek OP6 is not for you.

Johnwithjm
02-09-2002, 08:48 PM
Is the OP6 thing invite only or what?

Bense468
02-09-2002, 08:51 PM
when is OP6? I want to make it. I have a lot going on right now and have been neglicting my boat. I feel kind of bad. I need to start cranking on that thing and get it done. Just wondering if it is soon or way in the future? Is it at parker?

Bense468
02-09-2002, 08:52 PM
WAY to much drama in here

Blown Sleek
02-09-2002, 10:09 PM
Thanks H.B. ma!! I am with Bense! Way to much horn blowing and such!
Hb you have some idea who you are talking to?
Is it family oriented or party city or just for smack talkers?
Just asking what you'r better half asked of me (facts reasons the such?)
P.S. if all are as judgmental as you that is what fu..ed up the river for the fun lovers!
What kind of history do you have with Parker Havasu etc?
Quick Jet:my bo bo thanks for the reminder I was still stirring in the Ass comments directed toward me. Sorry.

77charger
02-09-2002, 10:12 PM
As the board turns
I'M OUT