PDA

View Full Version : Yuma crew???

WetWillie
01-15-2005, 11:43 AM
Anyone know of anything for sale out HERE (http://www.hiddenshores.com/resales.htm) that may not be on the list? I may be driving out there today and then up to Havasu with the wife and kids.. I wish HS would open up the other lots for sale.. It kinda slim pickings on the last group they realeased!! :notam:

Kilrtoy
01-15-2005, 11:49 AM
Your boat is too big
Your too big
and your wife is too pretty
for Yuma....

BarryMac
01-15-2005, 12:28 PM
Good luck on the search WetWillie, those models look pretty good, hope to meet ya one the Sandbar this Summer...

Lightning
01-16-2005, 09:19 PM
Nothing that I know of down there, you may want to look around Fishers, Martinez, or Pruitt City just up river about a few miles.

TOBTEK
01-18-2005, 10:47 AM
Your boat is too big
Your too big
and your wife is too pretty
for Yuma....
1. NO, his boat ISNT to big for yuma, WW doesnt drink that much. As long as he looks where hes headed, he will be fine! There are many new 28 ft party cats cruising out there now, and MANY huge 26 plus ft V's running around.....NO PROBLEM!
2. Brady & Grape are bigger!
3. YES, he married a beauty queen, BUT not all women in yuma have "summer teeth"

BarryMac
01-18-2005, 10:54 AM
1. NO, his boat ISNT to big for yuma, WW doesnt drink that much. As long as he looks where hes headed, he will be fine! There are many new 28 ft party cats cruising out there now, and MANY huge 26 plus ft V's running around.....NO PROBLEM!
3. YES, he married a beauty queen, BUT no all women in yuma have "summer teeth"
Thanks Toby, well said...

Brady Bunch
01-19-2005, 02:09 PM
3. YES, he married a beauty queen, BUT not all women in yuma have "summer teeth"
Now that right there was funny, I don't care what you say....lol