PDA

View Full Version : Place Diverter on E pump

PipesClean
10-03-2001, 12:11 PM
I have a JE pump on my boat with the steering cables (both reverse gate and steering) on the passenger side. Is there other brackets for an E pump I need, or does anybody have an E pump with a Diverter picture I can see. Does anybody have an E pump Diverter to trade for a regular Diverter???

FoMoCo
10-03-2001, 12:56 PM
CP performance has all the parts for that swap, my buddy was going to do the same thing, and CP was very helpful when I called with those same questions
CP's Web Site (http://www.cpperformance.com/)

SLIPPINU1
10-06-2001, 10:33 AM
I HAVE AN E PUMP...DIDNT HAVE TO CHANGE A THING.....I ORDERED THE DIVERTER SPECIFICALLY FOR MY PUMP....ALTHOUGH I HAD TO GO WITH A HYD.DIVERTER ..INSTALLATION WAS CAKE...GOOD LUCK...

mud duck
10-06-2001, 11:15 AM
I have one on my E pump too. When I bought the boat it was already installed. However, I don't think there are any special or fabricated parts. It was purchased as a kit, with everything necessary.
You shouldn't have any troubles. (Famous last words)

Moomawnster
10-07-2001, 02:01 AM
I just installed a manual diverter on my JE and the only thing I did not do was drill another hole for the cable to go thru the transom , Instead I ran it over the back where I don't have such a big "committment"