PDA

View Full Version : Cats

Kim Hanson
01-16-2005, 01:42 PM
My kids have a cat that goes into the washing machine when you're not watching and he got washed really good...this is where I just about pissed my pants, hes cold and the wife starts the dryer and it making some weird noises after 10 minutes. Well we found the cat all fluffed up and Focked up..........( . )( . )........
I have laughed for like 10 minutes now...........( . )( . ).......He looks like twice his size after the dryer ride. :p :D :D :D

Blacksheep
01-16-2005, 02:27 PM
Now that is some funny shiat!!!!

Debbolas
01-16-2005, 02:32 PM
OMG!!!
Your so lucky he is ok, some cats die that way!!
:eek:
Our kitten crawls into the dryer also................ :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
01-16-2005, 02:43 PM
He has been hiding under the bed, he's okay and here I am laughing again, I wish I would have got a picture of him coming out of the dryer..It was priceless..............( . )( . )....... :D :D
This is his second ride in the washer, my oldest threw in her duvet and he was inside it. He went through everything, even spin cycle. Needless to say ,I died laughing again. He's not to smart for a tomcat, but he does some stupid shit that make me laugh all the time.
I scared him once so bad , he ran head first into a wall..I pissed myself on that one., he never moved for like 10 minutes . :D :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-16-2005, 02:46 PM
OMG!!!!!
Your not very nice.......http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_109v.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US') The poor thing....he'll get you back one of these days!!!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_9.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US')

switchin'addiction
01-16-2005, 02:47 PM
I shouldn't be laughing, but I can't help it.....that is some funny shiat!

JustMVG
01-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Damn thats funny, and some folks say cats aren't worth anything!!!

Kim Hanson
01-16-2005, 02:57 PM
OMG!!!!!
Your not very nice.......http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_109v.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US') The poor thing....he'll get you back one of these days!!!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_9.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US')
He does it right now, how do you think I scared him so bad? He was ripping at my speaker covers and didn't hear me coming up behind and walla, pay back was a bitch .........Into the wall wide open or 0-10 mile an hour in 1 second and down for the count in that 1 secound. :p .........( . )( . ).....Here I am laughing again at the thought of his rides and we think we are fast in water, shit the spin cycle must have taken 3-4 lives away from him :D :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-16-2005, 03:05 PM
He does it right now, how do you think I scared him so bad? He was ripping at my speaker covers and didn't hear me coming up behind and walla, pay back was a bitch .........Into the wall wide open or 0-10 mile an hour in 1 second and down for the count in that 1 secound. :p .........( . )( . ).....Here I am laughing again at the thought of his rides and we think we are fast in water, shit the spin cycle must have taken 3-4 lives away from him :D :D
He sounds like he may only have one or two left!!! :hammerhea

73kona455
01-16-2005, 03:12 PM
I Hope you used fabric softner.. always makes them smell better and their fur sooo much softer..lol :rollside: :rollside: :p :yuk:

JetBoatRich
01-16-2005, 03:21 PM
what good are cats :yuk:
j/k my daughter has one :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
01-16-2005, 03:22 PM
I Hope you used fabric softner.. always makes them smell better and their fur sooo much softer..lol :rollside: :rollside: :p :yuk:
You people make me keep thinking about it, how did he keep his head above the waters surface going back and forth in the wash cycle :confused: But then after that crazy ass ride he climbs in the dryer :notam: I think he was trying to make me laugh and everytime I think about it I do........( . )( . )..... :D :D
His hair was like an afro when he came out :p he's hiding or he just plain tired of holding his breath when he was in the wash cycle..... Maybe I now have a retarded cat, no my bad he went in that way :p

Kim Hanson
01-16-2005, 03:24 PM
what good are cats :yuk:
j/k my daughter has one :rolleyes:
I had a fly swatter at one time that you shot, many hrs of fun and the squirt gun is a good one also..........( . )( . )........

phebus
01-16-2005, 04:06 PM
Please post this in the appropriate section. This belongs in Cats and Tunnels.
Thank you,
The management. :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-16-2005, 04:06 PM
OMG poor kitty I hope it is OK. :frown:

AvengerBabe
01-16-2005, 05:18 PM
:burningm: I'm not sure people like you should be allowed to have animals... I wish this thread would get deleted. :mad:

RiverKitty
01-16-2005, 05:44 PM
:burningm: I'm not sure people like you should be allowed to have animals... I wish this thread would get deleted. :mad:
Ditto!!!!! :mad:

Infomaniac
01-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Do you have a laser pointer Kim?
Cats will chase the red spot for hours. They can't help it, they have to it seems.

AvengerBabe
01-16-2005, 06:41 PM
Do you have a laser pointer Kim?
Cats will chase the red spot for hours. They can't help it, they have to it seems.
Using a laser pointer can actually drive your cat insane. I had a friend that thought he was just having a good time playing with his cat with a laser pointer and now the cat constantly looks for the red dot whether it is out or not. They have to give the cat mild sedatives every day to keep it from running around the house incessantly... I wouldn't reccommend doing it or if you want to see your cat chase it, only do it briefly. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
01-16-2005, 07:25 PM
Using a laser pointer can actually drive your cat insane. I had a friend that thought he was just having a good time playing with his cat with a laser pointer and now the cat constantly looks for the red dot whether it is out or not. They have to give the cat mild sedatives every day to keep it from running around the house incessantly... I wouldn't reccommend doing it or if you want to see your cat chase it, only do it briefly. ;)
Oh my gosh thanks for the heads up. Our dog chases it. And you are right after we stop she is still looking for it for hours.

XtrmWakeborder
01-16-2005, 07:31 PM
so thats what happened to my animals...........

Stupid Fast
01-16-2005, 07:39 PM
Cats are fun...
We dont have one now but it is quite amasing what will entertain a cat. Which in turn entertains me as well.....
A cheep fishing pole and a fuzzy lure would keep both the cat and myself entertained for hours :smile:

Debbolas
01-16-2005, 07:40 PM
Scream and I have been having a James Bond Marathon and I have decided that it is the white fluffy cat that is the true evil genius, as the owners change (since the first one) but the kitty stays the same :D

73kona455
01-16-2005, 07:41 PM
have done it for many years with my cats and no psychotic cats yet.. maybe the cat had mental problems before hand....

Kim Hanson
01-16-2005, 07:43 PM
Get HH to delete it then............( . )( . )...........I had a kick ass laugh at this cat we have and you dish me..WHAT-EVER ! :mad:

Kim Hanson
01-16-2005, 07:44 PM
Ditto!!!!! :mad:
:rolleyes: :mad: ...........( . )( . )..........

73kona455
01-16-2005, 07:56 PM
the dishwasher works good too.... you can wash them and dry them all in the same machine........besure to use jet dry or something like that so that they are spot freehttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=62941&password=&sort=1&thecat=500

73kona455
01-16-2005, 07:58 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=62942&password=&sort=1&thecat=500

dave186
01-16-2005, 08:09 PM
i have a stupid cat too, he is always where he shouldnt be, on the kitchen table, up on the counter, wherever. lately he has decided that my computer chair is a good place to sleep, so whenever i catch him i spin it around like crazy until he is so dizzy he cant hang on anymore. its funny to watch him stagger around for a few minutes. then he gets right back in the chair, i think he likes it.

Debbolas
01-16-2005, 09:31 PM
our new kitten decided the cable box was/is a good place to sleep...now the bigger cat pushes her off and then the kitten comes over and lays on my laptop keyboard :D

slowinhavasuskid
01-17-2005, 06:54 AM
I agree with some of the others... this may not be very nice....but its hella FUNNY!!!! :D

AzLakeLizard
01-17-2005, 02:02 PM
OMG!!!
Your so lucky he is ok, some cats die that way!!
:eek:
Our kitten crawls into the dryer also................ :hammerhea
I lost a kitty that way.. traumatized my daughter because she had used the dryer and found the poor thing.. I had to run home from work and take care of all the above.. :cry:

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 02:05 PM
I agree with some of the others... this may not be very nice....but its hella FUNNY!!!! :D
He is okay and I did think it was funny as hell..........( . )( . )........ :D :D

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:06 PM
I lost a kitty that way.. traumatized my daughter because she had used the dryer and found the poor thing.. I had to run home from work and take care of all the above.. :cry:
Did you know many beautiful people live in Arizona :D

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:08 PM
He is okay and I did think it was funny as hell..........( . )( . )........ :D :D
Kim, what the hell...we're over on the next tread talking about working on mondays and your here talking about cats?? You know you hate cats so get over and start talking sh*t on our tread

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Kim, what the hell...we're over on the next tread talking about working on mondays and your here talking about cats?? You know you hate cats so get over and start talking sh*t on our tread
I would say you are being good at being a post ***** :p :D :D ........( . )( . )..........

FMluvswater
01-17-2005, 02:24 PM
Some cats are easy to laugh at cuz they do dumb things. :D Cats are such creatures of habit! When I was 7 years old we had a male kitten that liked to sleep in my doll's cradle beside my bed. He'd run into my room at the same time every day and leap through the air into the doll's bed for a nap. One day my mom rearranged my room. That dumb cat hit the wall three days in a row expecting to land in the doll's bed which had been moved just three feet away! :D

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 02:35 PM
He is the white one, I call him Inglis Rider now :D Tide gets all the dirt out also.................( . )( . )..........I wonder why the bounce didn't work :( :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0795.JPG

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:37 PM
Some cats are easy to laugh at cuz they do dumb things. :D Cats are such creatures of habit! When I was 7 years old we had a male kitten that liked to sleep in my doll's cradle beside my bed. He'd run into my room at the same time every day and leap through the air into the doll's bed for a nap. One day my mom rearranged my room. That dumb cat hit the wall three days in a row expecting to land in the doll's bed which had been moved just three feet away! :D
lol :clover:
Our kitten can't get the "hang" of our glass tables, she doesn't understand the concept.....and she likes bubbles from the bathtub......If I call my middle daughters name the older cat will come running.....it's so cute :clover: Now the kitten is starting to do that too. :clover:
Kim, your kitty looks clean :rollside:

AzLakeLizard
01-17-2005, 02:38 PM
Did you know many beautiful people live in Arizona :D
Wow! now that is way sweet! :shift:
( or should I say.. where??? where??? lol!) :D
Happy Monday

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:39 PM
No, REALLY many beautiful people live in ARIZONA!!! :D
:D (I got in trouble for "typecasting" some folk at Lake Powell so, whenever I get the chance to "make up" for it...........I do :D

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 02:45 PM
No, REALLY many beautiful people live in ARIZONA!!! :D
:D (I got in trouble for "typecasting" some folk at Lake Powell so, whenever I get the chance to "make up" for it...........I do :D
Not me, I live in the wilderness and live with the buffalo,moose and where the Polar Bear play :D .........( . )( . )..........

AzLakeLizard
01-17-2005, 02:46 PM
:D :wink:

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 02:46 PM
Kim, your kitty looks clean :rollside:
I trust Tide now............( . )( . )............ :D :D

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:48 PM
I trust Tide now............( . )( . )............ :D :D
It's "kitty safe"!
LOL :D

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 02:52 PM
It's "kitty safe"!
LOL :D
The bounce must have worked also, cause he was ripping around the house banging into walls and it didn't fizz him...........( . )( . )....... :D :D

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:53 PM
The bounce must have worked also, cause he was ripping around the house banging into walls and it didn't fizz him...........( . )( . )....... :D :D
LOL :rollside:
Cats are fun :rollside:

DUNDUN
01-17-2005, 03:01 PM
dont get all butthurt at kim hanson, its funny! its not like kim threw his cat in the washer and dryer, and i gurantee if the cat didnt make it, kim would be bummed and wouldnt have mentioned it. kim thanks for the laugh, i was cracking up, especially about you scaring it, and it running strait into a wall. and we had a retarded cat, her name was gypsy, it would walk into walls, wouldnt track right, all sideways and such, and it would leave skidmarks. sadly we lost her to the coyotes. :frown: and i love cats btw..

FMluvswater
01-17-2005, 03:06 PM
I've played pranks on my cats! Cats are fun! :D You know when they are hunting (string, toy,other cat etc.) and they get all tense and their butts start wiggling? That's my favorite time to poke the cat from behind and watch it jump! :D I been hissed at a few times! :D One time the cat I did that to made it up the stairs without touching any of them I'm pretty sure! :D It doesn't hurt them to startle them. :wink:
Another harmless (though some think it's cruel :rolleyes: ) thing I like to do sometimes is put a bit of tape on the cats hind foot pad. Every few steps they give their leg a little shake trying to get it off and it looks like a lil dance! :D It amuses me. :D Soon as they try to remove it with their mouth I intercede and take it off. Treats usually follow. :D

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 03:09 PM
I've played pranks on my cats! Cats are fun! :D You know when they are hunting (string, toy,other cat etc.) and they get all tense and their butts start wiggling? That's my favorite time to poke the cat from behind and watch it jump! :D I been hissed at a few times! :D One time the cat I did that to made it up the stairs without touching any of them I'm pretty sure! :D It doesn't hurt them to startle them. :wink:
Another harmless (though some think it's cruel :rolleyes: ) thing I like to do sometimes is put a bit of tape on the cats hind foot pad. Every few steps they give their leg a little shake trying to get it off and it looks like a lil dance! :D It amuses me. :D Soon as they try to remove it with their mouth I intercede and take it off. Treats usually follow. :D
Like............giving peanut butter to a dog :idea:

FMluvswater
01-17-2005, 03:12 PM
Like............giving peanut butter to a dog :idea:
Or caramels to either a cat or a dog ... now that is funny to watch! :D

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 03:13 PM
dont get all butthurt at kim hanson, its funny! its not like kim threw his cat in the washer and dryer, and i gurantee if the cat didnt make it, kim would be bummed and wouldnt have mentioned it. kim thanks for the laugh, i was cracking up, especially about you scaring it, and it running strait into a wall. and we had a retarded cat, her name was gypsy, it would walk into walls, wouldnt track right, all sideways and such, and it would leave skidmarks. sadly we lost her to the coyotes. :frown: and i love cats btw..
Sorry to hear about Gypsy, but leaving skidmarks is still killing me ! I have only seen those TacoBell dogs do that........( . )( . ).....Thanks that killed me :D :D

ratso
01-17-2005, 03:17 PM
That is effin' funny. This is a joke right? :D
I like dogs...and dislike cats, although I would never intentionally hurt one......but sedatives??? :notam:

DUNDUN
01-17-2005, 03:19 PM
yeah she was a funny cat. :D

manuel
01-17-2005, 03:59 PM
Kim, keep your blinds closed and stay away from windows, the word is out among the cat mafia, if you find a fish head in your bed they know where you are, :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/950421dog_owner_alert.jpg