PDA

View Full Version : Parker boat storage??

Mrs. casean
01-16-2005, 06:38 PM
Can someone suggest a boat storage in Parker that has service and storage at the same location? Thanks!

JB in so cal
01-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Good Evening,
I keep mine at Parker Oil's VIP Storage on California, just over the bridge. They own Lakeland Marine in Havasu (I think); I've never used them for service, but I think they would tow/bring the boat up and back for you. They have abot 40-40 ft spaces with cement outside, not gravel.
928 669 2617 ask for Rene for storage issues.
Take care.

FRENCHIE
01-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Can someone suggest a boat storage in Parker that has service and storage at the same location? Thanks!
parker???? thats a bad a Beaumont!!!! :confused: :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

Kahuna
01-16-2005, 06:57 PM
I have my boat at Eddie's Marine Service and all I have to do is call them and tell what I want done. They get the boat and put it back and send me the bill.
Eddie's Marine Svc
(928) 669-2219

Mrs. casean
01-16-2005, 07:16 PM
Thanks guys! I'll give those places a call and see what I can get into!

Mrs. casean
01-16-2005, 07:16 PM
parker???? thats a bad a Beaumont!!!! :confused: :hammer2: :hammer2: :D
Yeah yeah yeah :D

Kilrtoy
01-16-2005, 07:18 PM
The ones we saw were pretty scary..... :2purples:

Mrs. casean
01-16-2005, 07:20 PM
The ones we saw were pretty scary..... :2purples:
And why?? :idea:

Jrocket
01-16-2005, 07:28 PM
I have my boat at Eddie's Marine Service and all I have to do is call them and tell what I want done. They get the boat and put it back and send me the bill.
Eddie's Marine Svc
(928) 669-2219
Is this place directly across from Parker oil?

Kahuna
01-16-2005, 07:32 PM
Eddie's is on the left hand side after you come over the bridge. The storage is located on Juniper street behind the Circle K. The storage unit was built last year and I think I was one of the first.

Kilrtoy
01-16-2005, 07:43 PM
And why?? :idea:
Go out there and look at them,
Run down
zero security
access to the main road
ZERO SECURITY
Not a place I want to stick my boat.
Now there are some good ones and of course THEY ARE FULL

Mrs. casean
01-16-2005, 07:46 PM
Go out there and look at them,
Run down
zero security
access to the main road
ZERO SECURITY
Not a place I want to stick my boat.
Now there are some good ones and of course THEY ARE FULL
Thanks Kilrtoy... I'll see about the ones suggested here.

Tequila-John
01-17-2005, 08:32 PM
funny Kilrtoy & FRENCHIE;
We store or Cobra in a great storage in Parker. Brand new. On the Parker strip I know MBrown2 has his boat there also. I love the shit people talk about Parker most of them have never been there.....

Kilrtoy
01-17-2005, 08:45 PM
funny Kilrtoy & FRENCHIE;
We store or Cobra in a great storage in Parker. Brand new. On the Parker strip I know MBrown2 has his boat there also. I love the shit people talk about Parker most of them have never been there.....
It it pretty funny SINCE I WENT FOR MYSELF AND LOOKED A YEAR AGO and every time I pass thru.....
like I said the few good one are all taken

Beautiful Noise
01-17-2005, 10:56 PM
I love the shit people talk about Parker most of them have never been there.....
Shhhhhhhh.........................Let's keep it that way :D :D

riverbound
01-17-2005, 11:14 PM
You guys are absolutely right, I wouldnt go to Parker if you paid me! that place is horrible. My advice to everyone is stay as far away as you can ;)

clownpuncher
01-17-2005, 11:29 PM
I agree. With all those murders in the past and most recent hazmat spill into the water I would never go there. Does anyone know if they got the cracks in the dam fixed? Are beers at Roadrunner still like 10 bucks each?
Everyone should just stay in Havasu. :rollside:

djunkie
01-17-2005, 11:30 PM
I agree. With all those murders in the past and most recent hazmat spill into the water I would never go there. Does anyone know if they got the cracks in the dam fixed? Are beers at Roadrunner still like 10 bucks each?
LOL!

don johnson
01-18-2005, 06:43 AM
I keep mine at Boat Storage and Service in town. Talk to Roger. This is the huge storage building just past the Chevron station.
Ron from Bad Attitude Boats can service your boat from this facility.

Mrs. casean
01-18-2005, 07:49 AM
You guys are so funny. Can't keep me away :wink:
Don Johnson- Thanks for the info! Gotta start calling and see what's available.

Throttle
01-18-2005, 08:41 AM
since the good storage places are full in Parker, just go to Havasu. You may be able to still find something. I was just out there about a week ago and found a few 40' and 45'.
if that doesn't work, I just gave up a 35' in needles (kinda like parker), I'm sure its still avail. Long drive to parker and out of the way though.

Parker Dreamin
01-18-2005, 09:06 AM
Ya Parker sucks...nothing good about it.

mbrown2
01-18-2005, 09:40 AM
Store your boat in Havasu and boat in Havasu....nothing but junkies, winos, pimps and whores down in Parker....you don't want to boat down there, nor store your boat down there......Off My Porch No Good'r... :cool:

Waldo
01-18-2005, 12:22 PM
Boat Storage in Parker is good (DJ has told me...nice pic of the fire breathers btw).
Also, do not go to the storage place out of town toward Quartzite. The extra 10 miles sucks and there is a lot of sand. My trailer brakes kept locking up in it. Finally got storage at the RIO.
Lastly, Parker sux...don't boat there....go somewhere else. :D

casean
01-18-2005, 12:40 PM
Lastly, Parker sux...don't boat there....go somewhere else. :D
Come on! We only have a 21' jet boat. We're too small for Havasu and too big for south of Parker. I can guarantee you that our boat is not the cause of the big chop on Parker :D

Waldo
01-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Come on! We only have a 21' jet boat. We're too small for Havasu and too big for south of Parker. I can guarantee you that our boat is not the cause of the big chop on Parker :D
Feel the same way...we have a 21 footer too! :rollside:

Waldo
01-18-2005, 02:09 PM
does anybody make a 21 footer anymore :confused: :smile: -(jk) i remember when i had a 19' 1984 mastercraft pro-star in the early 90's and would get beat to s hit, imagine going through some of those rollers you'll get in the middle of the day on any given sat @ parker or havi. you'd be parylized :cry: -keyes
That's why weekdays in Parker are WONDERFUL!!!
Out of all the weekdays/weekends I've been out there...Wednesday is always the best.
This last weekend was beautiful. Only boats on the water were little dingy type fishermen. :lightsabe

Mrs. casean
01-18-2005, 02:59 PM
does anybody make a 21 footer anymore :confused: :smile: -(jk) i remember when i had a 19' 1984 mastercraft pro-star in the early 90's and would get beat to s hit, imagine going through some of those rollers you'll get in the middle of the day on any given sat @ parker or havi. you'd be parylized :cry: -keyes
Good question! :) We had to by a 10 year old one to find that size! not really but definitley not the best size out there anymore... but the weekdays are great!

Mrs. casean
01-18-2005, 03:04 PM
I keep mine at Boat Storage and Service in town. Talk to Roger. This is the huge storage building just past the Chevron station.
Ron from Bad Attitude Boats can service your boat from this facility.
Super nice guy-Roger! Thanks for the info... for anyone looking for storage like w/ service at the location... good luck... not much availible! But I talked to Boat Storage & Service, Eddie @ Eddies Marine & Storage (Really nice) and Renne at Parker Oil... all of them were great to talk w/! But only a few availible and need 6 month up front... so can't do that yet but on the list & will try back in a couple months! Thanks all of you for your help...
Lindsay

Mrs. casean
01-18-2005, 03:06 PM
ya , i feel small in my 28' (that didn't sound right) you know what i mean - keyes (some of work during the week)
Gonna have to get Billy & Courtney out this summer w/ us and meet you & the family! Unless it's a boys weekend :D

mbrown2
01-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Ok I am done joking and I understand your plight :D
...here is a list I created several years back and tried to update it about a year ago....I use BMB by Roadrunner and Brown's storage up by the dam...43' in one, 50' in the other...never had any issues in either....Also, the list is Parker centric since that is where I keep the boats.
BTW...Up in Havasu, people put fences around them for a reason... :messedup: :D
Andersen Boat Storage, Parker, (928) 669-8352
Badenoch's US Highway 95, Parker, (928) 669-2681
Desert Storage Inc,,Parker,(928) 669-5401
Kemper Boat Rv ,Parker,(928) 667-2730
Lakeside Boat, Parker, AZ(928) 667-2811
River Ramp Storage,Parker, AZ(928) 667-7005
Moonridge Boat Haven, Parker, AZ (928) 667-4610
Havasu City Storage, Lake Havasu City, AZ (928) 680-9009
South End Storage, Lake Havasu City, AZ (928) 855-9797
Premier Storage Lake Havasu City, AZ (928) 680-3200
Affordable Storage, Earp, CA 92242 (760) 665-2628, (760) 665-8126
Hope the list helps...Affordable was a great place; very cheap, new place, out off the road by big river, stored there for two years with no issues.

JB in so cal
01-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Super nice guy-Roger! Thanks for the info... for anyone looking for storage like w/ service at the location... good luck... not much availible! But I talked to Boat Storage & Service, Eddie @ Eddies Marine & Storage (Really nice) and Renne at Parker Oil... all of them were great to talk w/! But only a few availible and need 6 month up front... so can't do that yet but on the list & will try back in a couple months! Thanks all of you for your help...
Lindsay
There's also that area by the entrance to Big River; I think they just built more bays, or something. Sorry, no number for you.

Mrs. casean
01-18-2005, 03:17 PM
There's also that area by the entrance to Big River; I think they just built more bays, or something. Sorry, no number for you.
I'll see what I can find for that! Thanks!

Waldo
01-18-2005, 03:25 PM
Ron at Bad Attitude is a good dude all around.
When I called about getting our boat serviced, he offered to come get my boat across the river on the Cali side (Rio), service it, and then return it when finished.

casean
01-18-2005, 04:09 PM
I guess you haven't seen our boat :jawdrop: We have right next to nothing for freeboard. I do love the style of real river boats. Too bad they are next to useless on some parts of the river anymore. We haven't been on the water in Parker on a holiday yet, but so far the water has been fairly smooth each time out.

casean
01-18-2005, 04:12 PM
Ok I am done joking and I understand your plight :D
...here is a list I created several years back and tried to update it about a year ago....I use BMB by Roadrunner and Brown's storage up by the dam...43' in one, 50' in the other...never had any issues in either....Also, the list is Parker centric since that is where I keep the boats.
Thanks for the list. I don't mind the joking around at all :cool: I agree completely actually. Parker is an awful place and everyone should go to Havasu instead.

Havasu_Dreamin
01-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Naw, Havasu is bad as well. The sewage spills into the water are a daily occurance. It now costs $50 to launch ANYWHERE on Havasu. All the gas stations have a special out-of-towner island where the price per gallon is equal to the length of the boat being filled up. Everyone should just go to Mead and Mohave. :notam: :idea: ;)