PDA

View Full Version : Seat Mounts

BGMAN203
01-16-2005, 11:30 PM
Ok guys,
I think its time for me to stop sitting on the stringer. I have heard that sitting higher can be better for driving. The drivers I see going fast and getting the boat to handle well are sitting in the boat much higher than I am. I think its a control thing. I need to be seated in a way that I am driving the boat, not the boat driving me. The plan is to raise my ass up, but I want to see how you guys are going it. I am currently using 4x4 angle alum, but to get higher, I am going to need to fab up some new brackets. So lets see some pice of what you guys have done.
Thanks
Brian

Kindsvater Flat
01-16-2005, 11:38 PM
Actually most of the drivers are just bigger than you. :D

BGMAN203
01-16-2005, 11:41 PM
Actually most of the drivers are just bigger than you. :D
I guess a phone book is an option. :idea:

Jetboatguru
01-16-2005, 11:54 PM
BGman,
Measure from the outside of the stringer from the floor to the base of the seat. I usally have mine 12 inces in the back and 10 inches in the front. It puts you in a natural lean position. This was when I was a drag fag. I am now a Circle boat guy. :burningm:

WILDERTHANU
01-17-2005, 07:18 AM
This was when I was a drag fag. I am now a Circle boat guy. :burningm:
:rolleyes:

BIGCHRIS
01-17-2005, 07:34 AM
Ok guys,
I think its time for me to stop sitting on the stringer. I have heard that sitting higher can be better for driving. The drivers I see going fast and getting the boat to handle well are sitting in the boat much higher than I am. I think its a control thing. I need to be seated in a way that I am driving the boat, not the boat driving me. The plan is to raise my ass up, but I want to see how you guys are going it. I am currently using 4x4 angle alum, but to get higher, I am going to need to fab up some new brackets. So lets see some pice of what you guys have done.
Thanks
Brian
high or low in the seat is by choice, if u r comfortable in the seat and the pedals are ez to get to for u thats what i look for :D

ssmike
01-17-2005, 08:03 AM
I guess a phone book is an option. :idea:
Maybe you should work out??

Schiada76
01-17-2005, 11:05 AM
Ass implants :messedup:

Morg
01-17-2005, 05:32 PM
If you raise the seat, Don't forget the pimp daddy platform shoes. Peralta must have a pair you could borrow.
BBBBWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
Sorry could not resist. :rolleyes:

Norseman
01-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Ok guys,
Thanks
Brian
You just need to find a good looking blond or redhead in a Bikini, and sit on her lap. :devil: