PDA

View Full Version : Realtor in Havasu

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-17-2005, 01:39 PM
I need one! I am one so I know the difference. I keep talking to complete idiots. I know you guys know some good ones. I spent the weekend at my house there and decided we need to go bigger and get an rv garage. The only true way is by refferal.
Please help.

HOOTER SLED-
01-17-2005, 01:41 PM
PM Warlock 25 I think. Can't remember his wifes screen name.

Bre
01-17-2005, 01:43 PM
I need one! I am one so I know the difference. I keep talking to complete idiots. I know you guys know some good ones. I spent the weekend at my house there and decided we need to go bigger and get an rv garage. The only true way is by refferal.
Please help.
If you need Warlock 25's wife's number let me know :smile:

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Please help.
Call Michele Bravata Lake Havi Homes 928-208-9717
Or PM Warlock25 on the boards this is his wife.

HOOTER SLED-
01-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Nice pole Bre. :devil: :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-17-2005, 01:52 PM
Hook me up!

Bre
01-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Nice pole Bre. :devil: :D
Thank you :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Hook me up!
I posted the # above for you. She is great. Good luck. :D

Bre
01-17-2005, 01:54 PM
Hook me up!
Look up a few posts :smile:

Music to my Ears
01-17-2005, 06:04 PM
Call Michele Bravata Lake Havi Homes 928-208-9717
Or PM Warlock25 on the boards this is his wife.
It's actually 928-208-9171. :D
And just like all of the above reponses, she's great! :shift:

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 06:10 PM
It's actually 928-208-9171. :D
And just like all of the above reponses, she's great! :shift:
Oh my gosh. Thank you for catching that.

Music to my Ears
01-17-2005, 06:16 PM
Oh my gosh. Thank you for catching that.
:rollside:
Have you guys closed on your lot? I believe you were looking at lots the same weekend we were a couple months back.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-18-2005, 05:58 AM
Are there any more before I pick up the phone?

Kachina26
01-18-2005, 06:27 AM
Yeah, try Michelle Bravata. Just kidding, I am working with her and she has bent over backwards to take care of me. You can't go wrong.

cdog
01-18-2005, 06:31 AM
Before you list, tell me about your house. Me and my dad are going out there thursday to look for homes. I'm a realtor here in OC so i'm sure we can work out something. PM me if you want. Do you have any pic's? How big is the house? How big is the garage? How much do you want?
My email coreycondit@sbcglobal.net
Thanks,
Corey Condit

Garrddogg
01-18-2005, 07:04 AM
All you need is michele Bravata she is awsome!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-18-2005, 07:30 AM
Before you list, tell me about your house. Me and my dad are going out there thursday to look for homes. I'm a realtor here in OC so i'm sure we can work out something. PM me if you want. Do you have any pic's? How big is the house? How big is the garage? How much do you want?
Thanks,
Corey Condit
1500 sqft
pool
boat cover att to house
metal motorhome cover
close to bridge
3+2
built in 85
big lot
no rear neighbors
new roof
gar is 2.5 car
$225,000
I have no pics but will soon I still might rent it.

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 07:32 AM
:rollside:
Have you guys closed on your lot? I believe you were looking at lots the same weekend we were a couple months back.
Yes we finally closed in December. They started digging last week. :)
I am hoping the weather holds out so they can get it done in time for summer.

cdog
01-18-2005, 07:34 AM
1500 sqft
pool
boat cover att to house
metal motorhome cover
close to bridge
3+2
built in 85
big lot
no rear neighbors
new roof
gar is 2.5 car
$225,000
I have no pics but will soon I still might rent it.
How deep is the garage? Is there room to make the garage deeper? I've got a 29 ft. shockwave. Is that the no pay a realtor price?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-18-2005, 12:45 PM
The Shockwave will fit under the cover att to the side but the garage is a no.
The outside cover could probably be enclosed.
In the motorhome cover for sure.
Yes that is the no Realtor price.
I think I could sell it for 240

Music to my Ears
01-18-2005, 01:07 PM
Yes we finally closed in December. They started digging last week. :)
I am hoping the weather holds out so they can get it done in time for summer.
Very cool. We are suppose to break ground in @3 weeks. I'm hoping it will continue to rain up North and fill the lakes but quit raining in Havasu. :)

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 01:14 PM
Very cool. We are suppose to break ground in @3 weeks. I'm hoping it will continue to rain up North and fill the lakes but quit raining in Havasu. :)
Thanks
That would work. :) Just got off the phone with the builder and the weather is great there.

imbndvs
01-18-2005, 01:15 PM
Don't know if there is such a thing as a good realtor in Havasu, but stay away from Ron La Rue!

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Michele was there when they started and sent pics to us. She is just great. :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-18-2005, 02:16 PM
OK OK I will give Michelle a call. Thanks

OGShocker
01-18-2005, 02:26 PM
Before you pick up the phone you may want to call Michelle Bravata. She and husband John are two of the nicest folks you will ever meet.
OK Michelle, you can pay me later...:D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-18-2005, 08:45 PM
OK Michelle, you can pay me later...:D[/QUOTE]
:D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-18-2005, 08:46 PM
:D :D :D[/QUOTE]
But did you call her???

cdog
01-18-2005, 08:47 PM
:D :D :D[/QUOTE]
I need your address to check out your home on thursday. Can you pm me with the info?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-19-2005, 07:52 AM
:D :D :D
But did you call her???[/QUOTE]
Left a message this morning. Thanks again

Mrs.Racer277
01-19-2005, 07:54 AM
You are very welcome. Best of luck to you. :D

Kachina26
01-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Just spent the morning with Michelle, she helped me out of a nasty situation BIG TIME!!!!!! Hardest working realator in Havasu!!!!

summerlove
01-19-2005, 07:05 PM
Thanks,
Corey Condit
Michelle is the girl for you! She just sold my house in Havasu for 100K more than we paid for it less than 2 years ago.
On another note, I also have a new home for sale out there, a 3 bed/3bath Bridgewater, brand new construction. It's not on the market yet but will be complete sometime in late february. Nice views, small backyard, but it's somewhat a plus , walls going in, swamp in garage, soft water and R/O, fully insulated garage doors, door openers, etc. Look at signature picture, same house.
Best part, 40' deep X 30' wide garage w/8 foot doors.
Ask Kachina 26, he's buuilding the same house!
Call michelle if interested, don't call me (she has to earn it the old fashioned way.... :D )

summerlove
01-19-2005, 07:06 PM
Just spent the morning with Michelle, she helped me out of a nasty situation BIG TIME!!!!!! Hardest working realator in Havasu!!!!
are dialed in with your new home or do you have a problem with the builder???

Steph
01-19-2005, 07:34 PM
We have used Tony Schmidt to buy our houses with. His # is 928-854-8669.
--------
Nice pic, bre!

Mr.Havasu
01-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey everybody my ears were burning! Thanks so much for all the nice referrals ( Your checks are in the mail :D ) I talked to Him today.
CDOG, if you want to go by Summerloves home that will be done next month, give me a call when you get to town and I'll take you by there.

franky
01-19-2005, 08:44 PM
Go to http://www.LoriDee.Com
for a good web page on Lake Havasu Homes for sale.
She also has some homes I just started that are not listed (one of them is a 4 bedroom with 51.5' deep garage and RV parking) and a few lots. Most of the homes are fully upgraded and include all of the "extras" like Fans, Upgraded Lighting and Plumbing Fixtures, Full pre-wire, Full 2x6 Constuction, Insulated Garage Doors, RO/Softener, Garage Door Openers, Landscape Package, etc. and some have Granite, Two Tone Paint, etc. All are Low-Profile Tile roof. No stripped models here.
Check it out and/or call her.

SBullet
01-19-2005, 09:55 PM
We used Donna Ball @ Selma (928) 486-9361! She is the best realstate agent I have ever dealt with! I purchase the property in Havasu a couple of years ago and she help me with the Builder, grading, retaining walls ect... Also Sent us pictures of the progress every week and most important I am getting the keys to my new house this weekend! So give her call!!

OGShocker
01-19-2005, 09:58 PM
Go to http://www.LoriDee.Com
for a good web page on Lake Havasu Homes for sale.
She also has some homes I just started that are not listed (one of them is a 4 bedroom with 51.5' deep garage and RV parking) and a few lots. Most of the homes are fully upgraded and include all of the "extras" like Fans, Upgraded Lighting and Plumbing Fixtures, Full pre-wire, Full 2x6 Constuction, Insulated Garage Doors, RO/Softener, Garage Door Openers, Landscape Package, etc. and some have Granite, Two Tone Paint, etc. All are Low-Profile Tile roof. No stripped models here.
Check it out and/or call her.
OK, FINE, is she a supporting member of the Hot Boat Forums? No? Hmmm.
Contact Warlock25!

franky
01-20-2005, 05:55 AM
OK, FINE, is she a supporting member of the Hot Boat Forums? No? Hmmm.
Contact Warlock25!
Oh please. Her husband (that would be me) is and he is also in the marine aftermarket R&D/manufacturing business. Spend most of my time in the Tech Forums.
I can't say she spends a lot of time in here, it is mostly spent on marketing homes and bettering herself professionally. Been through several realtors in this town, then knowing my wifes integrity and abilities, though it would be a good move for her to get her license. In her first year, she has moved $3M+, is a Chair on the MLS board, has gotten her GRI, e-PRO and ABR designation. This lady takes her job seriously.
Use who you like, I am just a fan of hers for several reasons.

Kachina26
01-20-2005, 06:28 AM
are dialed in with your new home or do you have a problem with the builder???
I haven't gotten far enough to have any problems with the builder. My problem was self induced :rolleyes: It's all good now, signed docs yesterday and now on to the next episode :eek: :eek:

OGShocker
01-20-2005, 06:58 AM
I am just a fan of hers for several reasons.
As well you should be!
Thank you for clearing that up..