PDA

View Full Version : This Sucks

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 01:41 PM
Here it is a normal monday, and most of my posting friends are at home or somewhere having a good time...No one to send our post counts up...oh but wait we all know MRSRACER277 will be on here, she's a...Multitasked post Wh*re

redneckgirl
01-17-2005, 01:43 PM
LMAO http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZS')
RNG

1978 Rogers
01-17-2005, 01:43 PM
It's a shame. I took today off because my wife has it off. All were doing is sitting around watching the rain come down. I'm doing what I usually do when I'm at work. POSTING. :cry:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 01:48 PM
we finished our project early...got tired of watching the seagulls sh*t on the rocks...ocean is calm, so I'll stir the pot on here.....MRS RACER...I'm waiting!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Here it is a normal monday, and most of my posting friends are at home or somewhere having a good time...No one to send our post counts up...oh but wait we all know MRSRACER277 will be on here, she's a...Multitasked post Wh*re
To quote you "Bite Me!" :hammer2:
You need to get back to work to keep up with my payments. :D

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 01:50 PM
Day is not the same without TEAM GSTH...I wish Topless and HER454 would get bored and get on...........We could pick on KILRTOY :argue:

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=Unforgiven.....MRS RACER...I'm waiting!!!![/QUOTE]
Yeah me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :)

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Don't know what your waiting for...all you have to do is reach over and get ahold of SEAN ohh but wait...he's out of town isn't he....looks like you'll have to wait to....MULTITASK :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Don't know what your waiting for...all you have to do is reach over and get ahold of SEAN ohh but wait...he's out of town isn't he....looks like you'll have to wait to....MULTITASK :idea:
He will be back tonight. :D But still in the dog house. :hammer2:

JetBoatRich
01-17-2005, 01:59 PM
She is a good multitasker :cool:
It suck seeing all the dirt bikes loaded up headed for the hills :hammer2: while I was driving into WORK

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 02:03 PM
:cool:
It suck seeing all the dirt bikes loaded up headed for the hills :hammer2: while I was driving into WORK
Now that is just not right. :cry: I am glad I have not seen any bikes around here today.

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Now that is just not right. :cry: I am glad I have not seen any bikes around here today.
hey where's SEAN?...out of town working again?...I use to use that excuse too when I used to bail out and go riding

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 02:07 PM
Ya okay, BITE ME ! :D :D ya post *****.......( . )( . )..........

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Ya okay, BITE ME ! :D :D ya post *****.......( . )( . )..........
Hey B*tch...hows it going? we;re headed to Vegas...test and tune baby...sneak out and come on down...I won't tell your wife

JetBoatRich
01-17-2005, 02:10 PM
The way the fog was out there this morning I couldn't see anything but a few feet from the front of the truck.
The bikes were headed to Hollister :devil: from San jose

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 02:10 PM
hey where's SEAN?...out of town working again?...I use to use that excuse too when I used to bail out and go riding
Bikes in the garage and I have the truck so HAHA! :yuk:

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:11 PM
At least you can post at work, There is NO WAY I could post at my job :cry:

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 02:13 PM
The way the fog was out there this morning I couldn't see anything but a few feet from the front of the truck.
When I left this AM no fog.WooHoo
Darn that would be fun. Sean has riden there before.

JetBoatRich
01-17-2005, 02:13 PM
Deb, you shoot for 10,000 today :jawdrop:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:14 PM
if I post while I'm at work I can get more done at home during the evenings...I don't want posting cutting into my personal life... :idea:

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 02:15 PM
Hey B*tch...hows it going? we;re headed to Vegas...test and tune baby...sneak out and come on down...I won't tell your wife
Shit,she freaks out if I talk to any women now :cry: She will not even let me hit BBSP this year, thinks I was a BAD BOY last time. I think that is why I got the new digital cell phone, found at any moment :notam: .........( . )( . )........ :D

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:16 PM
if I post while I'm at work I can get more done at home during the evenings...I don't want posting cutting into my personal life... :idea:
At least you have your priorities straight :D

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:16 PM
what fog??? it's clear and warm here at the coast...maybe i shouldn't post weather conditions...all the valley people will show up here :frown:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:18 PM
At least you have your priorities straight :D
I have to get stuff ready for vegas...just got a 3 pack of patron...3 flavors...I might have to sample tonight before I pack it... :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 02:19 PM
what fog??? it's clear and warm here at the coast...maybe i shouldn't post weather conditions...all the valley people will show up here :frown:
Please don't. ;) No wonder your parents get the heck out of here.

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:20 PM
I have to get stuff ready for vegas...just got a 3 pack of patron...3 flavors...I might have to sample tonight before I pack it... :rollside:
Better taste test to be sure it's not poison............. :cool:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:21 PM
Shit,she freaks out if I talk to any women now :cry: She will not even let me hit BBSP this year, thinks I was a BAD BOY last time. I think that is why I got the new digital cell phone, found at any moment :notam: .........( . )( . )........ :D
tried to tell you not to pass out last time...you should have known we would post all the pics on the net...I bet she doesn't let me in your house!!!

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:21 PM
Better taste test to be sure it's not poison............. :cool:
I'll let you know tomorrow if it's good or not

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:24 PM
you are SUCH a giver!! :D

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 02:25 PM
tried to tell you not to pass out last time...you should have known we would post all the pics on the net...I bet she doesn't let me in your house!!!
I think its still the talking with women that gets her panties in a knot now, never did before though! I don't get women and at 40 they start doing weird chit :confused: ..........( . )( . ).............. :frown:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:26 PM
you are SUCH a giver!! :D
Thanks...My job is to put a smile on your face...no matter how many times I have to try....

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 02:27 PM
Thanks...My job is to put a smile on your face...no matter how many times I have to try....
oh, you cracked me up with your first post about finding something for me to do............LOL :rollside:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:27 PM
I think its still the talking with women that gets her panties in a knot now, never did before though! I don't get women and at 40 they start doing weird chit :confused: ..........( . )( . ).............. :frown:
at 40??? oldest daughter is 16...I give up...thats why we have a garage to go run and work in...

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:28 PM
oh, you cracked me up with your first post about finding something for me to do............LOL :rollside:
actually thought of a few things.......here I go I'm sure by tomorrow I'll be in trouble again.....

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 02:32 PM
actually thought of a few things.......here I go I'm sure by tomorrow I'll be in trouble again.....
Were you ever out???? ;)

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:35 PM
Were you ever out???? ;)
hey I was good this weekend...I even answered the cell when "someone' called me ...well I saw you calling at one point...couldn't answer...I was taste testing Tequila at Bens Bar

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 02:41 PM
at 40??? oldest daughter is 16...I give up...thats why we have a garage to go run and work in...
Im stressed to the max, Marcy ( age not telling, thats a war getting ready to start ) Aleasha is 20 , Amanda is 17 and Jenna is 16..You want to see a house blow up sometimes. PMS sucks dude..........( . )( . ).........
They think they all know everything also........( . )( . )........ :confused: :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 02:41 PM
hey I was good this weekend...I even answered the cell when "someone' called me ...well I saw you calling at one point...couldn't answer...I was taste testing Tequila at Bens Bar
Right working I forgot. :rolleyes:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:48 PM
Im stressed to the max, Marcy ( age not telling, thats a war getting ready to start ) Aleasha is 20 , Amanda is 17 and Jenna is 16..You want to see a house blow up sometimes. PMS sucks dude..........( . )( . ).........
They think they all know everything also........( . )( . )........ :confused: :D :D
when I was still with Cyndee... she had 3 girls I had 2...I'd come home to...well you know...even the garage wasn't a good place to hide

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:50 PM
Right working I forgot. :rolleyes:
thats hard work if you think about it...normally I just shoot the shots down...but this time I had to stop to taste...threw my timing off

Mrs.Racer277
01-17-2005, 02:52 PM
thats hard work if you think about it...normally I just shoot the shots down...but this time I had to stop to taste...threw my timing off
Poor Baby! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 02:56 PM
Poor Baby! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
hey, someone had to do it...I gave him my honest opinion...and that s no bull shit!!!

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 03:00 PM
when I was still with Cyndee... she had 3 girls I had 2...I'd come home to...well you know...even the garage wasn't a good place to hide
Holy chit buddy, locks work really good and one loud boom box works wonders in the garage! They do know to not bother me if Im in there though, I had Jenna in helping with my 57 Chevy and the amount of time I spent walking back and forth for tools was crazy, she was really young and everytime I put a wrench down she would wipe it down and put it back. Last time with girls in my garage........( . )( . )........ :wink:

Unforgiven
01-17-2005, 03:04 PM
Holy chit buddy, locks work really good and one loud boom box works wonders in the garage! They do know to not bother me if Im in there though, I had Jenna in helping with my 57 Chevy and the amount of time I spent walking back and forth for tools was crazy, she was really young and everytime I put a wrench down she would wipe it down and put it back. Last time with girls in my garage........( . )( . )........ :wink:
I cured the problem when I started working out of town...hmmm maybe thats why we're not together anymore..

Kim Hanson
01-17-2005, 03:33 PM
I cured the problem when I started working out of town...hmmm maybe thats why we're not together anymore..
That would work...........( . )( . )......... :D