PDA

View Full Version : Furniture,entertainment center?

Jrocket
01-17-2005, 07:01 PM
I'm shopping for a new entertainment center.Is there any furniture store owners or salesman in here?....So Cal area would be nice.

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 08:05 PM
There is a place out in Fontana called Living Spaces.
We bought our "canoe" tables there, they match our family room "cabin" look :D

Phat Matt
01-17-2005, 08:06 PM
There is a place out in Fontana called Living Spaces.
We bought our "canoe" tables there, they match our family room "cabin" look :D
My cousin just told me about that place. It's the old Costco building isn't it?

Debbolas
01-17-2005, 08:08 PM
Yes, and they can deliver that day, but it costs $ so we just picked up our tables in Screams old truck :D
Big place, lots of different styles and prices :D

Phat Matt
01-17-2005, 08:22 PM
Yes, and they can deliver that day, but it costs $ so we just picked up our tables in Screams old truck :D
Big place, lots of different styles and prices :D
I'll have to check it out. I want to pick up some new stuff. I ordered a dining room table form Levitz last month and they just called to say it was in.

77charger
01-17-2005, 08:32 PM
my brother makes some custom entertainment centers for a good price.He does molding and all that wood work so if you want something made to fit and a good price(he does a hell of a job too) i can get you his number he is in the 909(or 951 what he now calls it)

Jrocket
01-17-2005, 08:45 PM
my brother makes some custom entertainment centers for a good price.He does molding and all that wood work so if you want something made to fit and a good price(he does a hell of a job too) i can get you his number he is in the 909(or 951 what he now calls it)
It wouldnt hurt to give him a call,send me the number.

BoatPI
01-17-2005, 09:59 PM
The best deal is a place on Euclid north of the 405, called Oakcraft. They make everything, no China crap. They made a 9' wide center for my havasu pad, even speaker were built in. Just take a photo of the area, supply them with the tv size, and bring a speaker. the lights in the display shelves activate by touching a hinge. The best production place I have seen shy of custom stuff by a finish carpenter. A large place, so take your time inside. And unlimited wood and stain choices. My 2 cents plus a solid quarter.

Jrocket
01-17-2005, 10:18 PM
The best deal is a place on Euclid north of the 405, called Oakcraft. They make everything, no China crap. They made a 9' wide center for my havasu pad, even speaker were built in. Just take a photo of the area, supply them with the tv size, and bring a speaker. the lights in the display shelves activate by touching a hinge. The best production place I have seen shy of custom stuff by a finish carpenter. A large place, so take your time inside. And unlimited wood and stain choices. My 2 cents plus a solid quarter.
North of the 405?Im not familiar with that area,what city is that? What was there time frame and prices like?
I just spent ALOT of money on new camera equipment so I need to get the house a new wall unit to make the other half happy... :D

a catered life
01-17-2005, 10:22 PM
had a custom center made for me about 10 years ago loved it sorry to see it go if you can afford it custom would be the way to go no one else will have it and you can have it done the way you want :idea:

phebus
01-17-2005, 10:23 PM
North of the 405?Im not familiar with that area,what city is that? What was there time frame and prices like?
I just spent ALOT of money on new camera equipment so I need to get the house a new wall unit to make the other half happy... :D
They are in Fountain Valley

Jrocket
01-17-2005, 10:26 PM
They are in Fountain Valley
Sank you. :)